[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was a storage worker in the UK for 2 months, just came back.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 25
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 650x400
I was a storage worker in the UK for 2 months, just came back. Needed some money.

Ask me anything.

Inb4 Yes brits are afraid of us, we just mostly sit there, smoke and drink tea doing nothing, then ususally a brit comes who owns the storage so we tell him to fuck off and he goes away. The funniest thing is that Brits who are also employed in there, they are actually working xd

And this happens every single day. I love UK. 4k euro for doing nothing.
>>
>2 month
>4K
w..what?
>>
>>77343174
I "worked" 12-14h a day, as I said needed some money
>>
>>77343174
Hey Germany. How's my people at your country?
>>
>>77343260
Why didn't you stay there?
>>
>>77343090
>i'm a nigger

We knew this, slavshit
>>
>>77343493
I am a student, I was allowed to have 2months free time at my uni. This is what Poles do usually, they go to britain get money and come back.

Times get shitty, you buy a plane ticket to the uk
>>
I work with about 200 of you lazy fuckers jesus christ.
>>
>>77343090
I'm thinking of doing the same, my Slavic brother, I'm thinking of tagging along with some Poles. Where did you work, which city?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
>>77343628
Wut?

It isnt welfare, I got it fair and square for my hard contribution to british economy. A private person needed my work so badly that he paid me for it.
>>
>>77343640
Can you go back? like I get it you worked two months. Can you go back to work more? maybe in a year?
>>
>>77343756
I redommend London subburbs or Cardiff
>>
>>77343977
What about Leicester? I may be able to find a really cheap housing there.
>>
>>77343904
You dont know how EU works do you?

I jsut need my ID and I can do whatever I wish in britain, I dont need to register anywhere, just go and work. Employer handles the rest.
>>
>>77343904
someone is about to be a refugee
>>
>>77344016
I dont know about it, sorry.
>>
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>77344056
hahaha very funny. But I'd rather behead ISIS members here
>>
File: _58617590_signs304getty.jpg (22 KB, 304x208) Image search: [Google]
_58617590_signs304getty.jpg
22 KB, 304x208
Snow niggers.

Sad that there is part uk were road signs are in polish and were we they have polish police officers.

Hope they vote out to save them selves.

Fuck the eu
>>
File: 1465983768713.gif (1 MB, 266x268) Image search: [Google]
1465983768713.gif
1 MB, 266x268
Yeah, i've friends, who are/were working in UK. You can be lazy as fuck there and earn money.
>>
>>77344046
Would a Pedro like me be considered worth hiring?
>>
>>77343308
how would i know, refugees normally not invading my basement
>>
>>77344116
AREN'T YOU GUYS LEAVING THE EU OR WHAT?
>>
>>77344285
http://images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2Fpix%2F2012%2F07%2F17%2Farticle-2174820-1417D782000005DC-49_634x466.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2174820%2FPoland-Hereford-residents-alter-city-signpost-frustration-influx-Eastern-European-workers.html&h=466&w=634&tbnid=NbihzPl85C-IJM%3A&q=polish%20road%20signs%20in%20the%20uk&docid=R0Q-d30YSDBNGM&ei=AUBhV8SIK8XaUvW7v4gI&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&page=3&start=17&ndsp=7&ved=0ahUKEwiEjajX-qnNAhVFrRQKHfXdD4EQMwhAKBIwEg&bih=615&biw=360
>>
>>77343090
>we just mostly sit there, smoke and drink tea doing nothing
>a brit comes who owns the storage so we tell him to fuck off and he goes away.
Why didn't you get fired right away? Or are the British so cucked now they can't even fire people because it would be "intolerant"?
>>
>>77343174
There's a reason polacks go to developed countries to work. They are practically used as slave labor. Niggers, really.
>>
File: 1450387825902.jpg (88 KB, 500x577) Image search: [Google]
1450387825902.jpg
88 KB, 500x577
>>77343090

Kek, i plan on the doing the same exact thing. In the process of acquiring a Hungarian passport right now
>>
>>77343090
You fucking MONKEY Janusz, you've actually added to the skidmarks!

You think I'm some sort of cunt? Sort it out!
>>
I would recommend you to impregnate some pretty british woman so they feel the man for their first time but I remembered that there is no pretty woman in GB
>>
>>77344335
You guys have to kick the refugees out. You do know that not all the refugees are Syrian but hey all what these fuckers want is to spread Islam or whatever and they rape girls ffs. When you guys gonna kick them out?
>>
>>77344325
Depends are you ready to integrate to polish society which dominated storages in the whole uk.
Basically you need to smoke and laugh at british people being convinced that they are stupid, while you are a winner.

>>77344421
Bro xd

It doesnt work like this. 50 polish storage workers doing nothing, if you kick one out the rest starts protesting and doing shit because they know they are next.

So the employer is afraid poles get buttmad and he doesnt do anything.
>>
>>77343090
I'm voting leave but I know this faggot country will vote remain.
Anyway, while you're in the UK I'll be staying at my brother's house in the Hamptons and I'm not coming back since I have dual citizenship.
Rape the UK my eastern European brothers.
>>
>>77344551
do they hire romanians there? I mean if i go out can i sit and do nothing all day? im tired of begging in order to get some money
>>
>>77344325
I work in a pub where all the kitchen staff are spanish.

You will get hired anywhere but minimum wage is £5.30 and that is exactly what they will pay you.
>>
>>77344678
Your high speed internet is enough to stay
>>
>>77344510
ok memes aside

syrian refugees actually are very civilised (the ones i met and heard from), a friend of mine works at the Bundeswehr and he has to work in a refugee center, in the whole center are only 2 families, the rest is full of men
and yes the 2 families are syrian refugees, the rest is from countries which have no business here, and yes his job is to protect those 2 families from rapes... 8 hours a day
>>
>>77344734
how much does renting a room cost?
the cheapest area in london?
>>
>>77344771
Yeah but this country is full of gipsies, man i wish refugees would target romania, but they are smarter than most of romanians sadly
>>
File: 1464196777634.gif (2 MB, 329x319) Image search: [Google]
1464196777634.gif
2 MB, 329x319
>>77344808
>>
>>77344678
Actually there were like 10 romianians in there, poles and other easterners cooperate to fuck with brits, dont worry about that. Just smoking breaks 15 a day are a must so you need to smoke with others.

>>77344448
Do it, life is great. You can learn new things while you pretending to work.
>>
File: 1464958403787.jpg (98 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1464958403787.jpg
98 KB, 800x532
>>77344830
Why don't you just sleep on the street like you're used to? Much cheaper.
>>
>>77344971
the pretty ladies of our country, yay!
>>
>>77344830
I live and work in a middle class area of England at the moment, and these guys definitely do not work here. Couldn't tell you about room prices here.

Where I actually live in Wales, I live in a literal house with 5 other people for £79/w. Your best bet is areas with a University that are not big cities. Also if you go to the right place in Wales they're all lefty fucktards who love Europeans

>t. a Swiss man living in Wales
>>
>These are the "hard working Poles" we're meant to be grateful for.

No wonder your nation has always been an irrelevant blob in the Mexico of Europe, the East.

You won't be coming back after the 23rd of June.
>>
>>77344971
is this new president of Sweden you posted?
>>
>Thread filled with every kind of Eastern European admitting to how much of a parasite they are.

I actually had some level of belief in you guys and your alleged work ethic before now, but not anymore.

I am now a #RomanianRepeller (yes you are all gypsies)
>>
>>77345292
chill bro, we just want ur money
we would want your women too, but they are ugly as fuck
>>
>>77343090
>we just mostly sit there, smoke and drink tea doing nothing, then ususally a brit comes who owns the storage so we tell him to fuck off and he goes away. The funniest thing is that Brits who are also employed in there, they are actually working xd

What the fuck. I'm working for a building construction company and all the lower work is done by Poles or Romanians. None of them is lazy or would dare to fuck with the foreman.

Are you a silesian pleb??
>>
>>77345276
No, that's your mom.
>>
>>77345292
When we leave and throw out all the Romanian gypsies I hope we can use it as an excuse to send all the Irish Pikey fucks away too.
>>
>>77344510

Literally try telling that to any of these fucking retards who welcome them in with open arms.

You seriously can not begin to believe how stupid these people are Syrian. They do not live in reality. They are people who have never known war or hardship in their entire life. They think our nations are endless wells of good fortune and we can invite everyone to come and enjoy it too.

They are the killers of our civilisation.
>>
>Only 8 more days until the unwashed masses of slav scum are sent on a one way ride back to their nuclear testing grounds they call "countries"

looking forward to it 2bh
>>
>>77345079
You wont do shit rtared, germans will cuck you into oblivion, i bet the planned this all along, to send poles there.

You lost to the germs, we are just one of the means to fuck you propoably
>>
normally i wouldnt approve of this, but if you're doing it to britcucks you're fine in my books

hope you stole a car on your way out!
>>
IKTF bro.

Came from Australia, my job is to sit around in an office waiting for calls that rarely ever happen, chatting to my hot German coworker to pass the time.

12 quid an hour for that. What a dream. In Australia you'd have to work the coal mines for that kind of money.
>>
>>77343904

"I'm asking for a friend."
>>
>>77345384
my post doesnt contradict your, though.
>>
>>77345424

Germany has no power over us, it's in the hands of our Parliament when we vote to leave and if they repeal it a civil war will erupt and we will leave by force.

>lel you're too cucked

we may be cucked, but we are currently divided, both out in the streets and in Parliament. If a Leave vote is not headed Government will collapse.
>>
>>77344808

Is your friend getting paid well? and dude let me tell you how to know a civilized Syrian from an dumb one. Syrians from cities are civilized and people from rural are not. That's how things work in Syria. Don't you think you should kick the other refugees? I heard they started a shria police? like wtf? do that in your country you son of bitch. And I have another question, how's your economy? this refugee situation is not hurting it? you guys pay a refugee to do nothing and just sit in camp or whatever and then he gets paid monthly. How you guys are working this out?
>>
So to summ it up, Cuckland is filled with immigrants not working, and now they want to leave EU, but the immigrants who have right to vote will vote to stay?
>>
>>77344632
>implying voting matters. It's EU we're talking about, senpai
>>
>>77343090
I work with lots of Poles. They are all lovely people and work just as hard as anyone else.

At best you are claiming you are shitty person.

Weak bait.
>>
Well this thread has put an end to the whole "You want to replace hard-working white people with lazy shitskins through Brexit" argument.

Let's kick them all out then nuke Warsaw and whatever the capital of Romania is.
>>
>>77345406
Can you please tell me why you guys giving them access? they will ruin your country just like they ruined theirs.
>>
>>77345521
Sweden isn't a republic you stupid slav. Why don't you go back to school? Oh wait, there are none in your 3rd world country.
>>
>>77343174
I make 6k in one month. The equivalent job in Poormany pays worse.
>>
>>77345732
uneducated cuck
>>
>>77345650

EU nationals cannot vote
>>
>>77345650
EU immigrants can't vote
>>
>>77345517
ofc I am
>>
>>77345801
>>77345803
with dual citizenship they can
>>
>>77345783
Your country isn't important enough for me to care, sorry.
>>
>>77344551
thats what you have to do though, your paranoid eastern europeans. keep telling yourself you're a winner though but in reality your a gimp from poland square looking.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 960x960
>>77345590
Let me tell you what will happen if brits leave. Screencap this if you will.

1. Brits leave
2. Germs and Frogs cannot allow people just to leave because next will follow
3. It is better to sacrifice 60 mil brits than 500 mil union
4. Britain is semi relevant economy, way less relevant than eu, they need to save eu and make example out of you
5. Brits lost special place with USA when they joined AIIB, Obama said that
6. Frogs and Germs swing all EU shitty states like Poland and hit Brits will full force starting with tariffs on eurotunnel for british truckers
7. UK is kill, Germs won

Accept it you lost faggits
>>
>>77343090
What I don't understand is why Brits will bitch at the "lazy immigrants" instead of focusing on the people who let it happen in the first place.
If I got paid 2k a month for doing fuck all in a foreign country that thinks I'm from a shithole anyway, I wouldn't move a flower either. I have absolutely no connection to the country or its people and they're perfectly fine with giving me money for no reason.

Either get tough and get the immigrants to respect you or don't let them into your country in the first place. They're not going to become "good people" on their own, no matter how much money you throw at them.
>>
>>77345882
We're running a trade deficit with the EU, we import more than we export - they tariff our goods, we tariff theirs, and we can make up the loss because we're importing more.

Sorry Jan.
>>
>>77345783

>son of a romanian whore sex worker
>>
>>77345757

Because people honestly believe that they are all refugees, I know that sounds insane to you, it does to me too. But if you try and tell them that all of these people coming into Europe cannot possibly be from Syria, and that even lots of the Syrians are just men who should be at home fighting, you are called a racist or a xenophobe.

Even when the boats come over from North Africa we are not allowed to say they are not welcome here. People in Europe have been infected with a mental sickness. They believe they can help every poor person on planet Earth by inviting them to their nations.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 551x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 551x550
>>77343090
Why are you bragging about being a lazy white nigger with no skills?
>>
>>77345989
least im not hailing a 787old queen every day, hoping that i can lick her vag one day
>>
>>77345968
>we will tarrif the biggest economy in the world, we are stronk

Please dont be silly, you arent even the biggest economy in europe. Know your place.
>>
>>77344915
Are Romanians religious people?
>>
>>77345882

Sounds fantastic, maybe if our economy crashes all of the scum like you will fuck off.

That's what we really want =)
>>
>>77346059

How does it feels knowing i can fuck all ur whore women for cheap but u cant do the same
>>
>>77345825
And how many have that
>>
>>77346095
yeah, they believe every word of the priest, there were an outrage 1-2 weeks before, cuz they priest said that his dick is holy, and the retards sucked and fucked him + elections are won in the temples
>>
>>77345600
>Is your friend getting paid well?
yeah he is, but he is also paying with freedom, he can't tell the media whats going on or he will be fined with a lot of money
> how's your economy?
it's fine (yet) but educational system is fucked due to the refugee situation, i'm a teacher myself and i'm pretty sure that my job will it be to teach refugee children german in near future instead of the subject i studied

>you guys pay a refugee to do nothing and just sit in camp or whatever and then he gets paid monthly. How you guys are working this out?
yep, and all we do is wörk wörk wörk, but i hope that if we vote for AfD the pressure on Merkel and CDU in general will rise and they will be more strict with the refugee situation
>>
>>77346077
Literally not what I said.

It doesn't matter about the size of our economies (we are the second largest in the EU, however, and predicted to overtake Germany by 2050 at current rates :^) ), the facts are there: we import more than we export.
>>
>>77345882
This is so dumb

You think France and Germany will want to carry your drainful asses

They will realise they have nothing to gain and will drop the EU completely

But to tell the truth, it will mean that you and economies similar to you will have your own, compact union, which will probably be better than feeding off mama Kraut
>>
>>77346165
top kek
>>
>>77344808
>and yes his job is to protect those 2 families from rapes... 8 hours a day

So they get raped for the other 16 hours every day? That's brutal...
>>
>>77346213

>Slavs
>Working together for mutual benefit without genocide happening within the decade

Don't make me laugh
>>
>>77346165

>You are in a political union with this nation
>>
>>77345600
Do you have the option to migrate legally?

The problem is you are technically meant to seek asylum in Turkey or whatever country your boat lands in, so the surest way to go to Germany is by plane?
>>
>>77346038
If your boss was a literal cuck and paid you for sitting around and talking to your friends, would you actually do any work for him?
Let's say you got a job in Mexico, in an area where people hate Americans. Pedro the supervisor is paying you 150k/year but doesn't react at all if you slack off, no matter how bad you get. Would you keep giving a hundred percent after a few days, especially if all you do is move boxes around?
>>
>>77344551

You are lucky or bullshitting desu m8. I service overhead space heaters in warehouses.

You lot are usually working but only talking to each other.

The brits are not working but come out with stupid shit about not bothering because "the foreigners can do it"

Most places now are hiring you guys because you actually do work and the english counterparts willing to take those jobs are mongoloids.
>>
>>77346357
we are the wall of europe now with the rocket shield installed, so actually we worth more than your brit ass
>>
>>77346213
We are irrelevant, Poland and other eastern countries will be used by Germs against Brits. We are some shitty country in EU and EU is germany.

As I said before, they wont allow brits to leave without a harm.
>>
>>77344183
Proof and time stamp when you do
>>
>>77346488
The USA installed that for you.
>Implying we won't be on Russia's side against the EU.
>>
>>77345996
How is it racist that you want to best for your country? and honestly how the hell are all refugees are Syrians? more than half of us are still here fighting ISIS and other sons of bitches. Close your borders. Europe will regret it one day. terrorism will start if you guys don't stop being so "open minded" and letting everybody in.
>>
>>77343090
it it true this is what the average british woman looks like now?
>>
>>77343090
Should I show you the reality of how your workers are really treated here?

http://www.channel4.com/news/waitrose-suspends-apple-supplier-after-migrant-worker-report

This is the reality, you're essentially cattle and you get paid below N.M.W and you are replaced after a short period of time.

And you do work, you're forced to or you get booted out.

So nice try with the shill thread.

Unless you can provide a UK wage slip with your name (highlighted out) then I'll believe you.

Until then? Piss off and stay in Poland you stinky shit.
>>
>>77346535

WTO tariff laws wont allow it my friend
>>
>>77346165
My friend is Christian and he's mother Romanian. When he got out from Syria and went to Romanian. He started acting so religious and told me that I'm the only Muslim friend he had. So that's why I thought Romanians are religious
>>
>>77346488

Good, I hope you get raped by Russians in the EU's war while we do what we always do.

Sit back and watch then come in and win when everyone else is dead.

You know I forgot about Russia for second. I guess they're the reason you're all so angry.
>>
>>77344551
Now this is grade A bullshit.

BULLSHIT!

I know exactly what you're doing. It's not going to work.
>>
>>77346535
Germans aren't crazy enough to start a trade war with the UK.

It's only in their best interest to let a country leave as it wishes, or else they risk painting themselves in an even less democratic light.

They rely heavily on the UK. Both France and Germany export 7% of their exports to it, the UK exports back similar amounts. They are all top tier economies. Nobody is going to ruin their trade.
>>
>>77346181
Wow. But like when do your gov will feel that it's time to send these people back home? They can't stay in Germany for ever.
>>
>>77346847
are you really that retarded?

if that war will be fucking us, we just change sides and as part of the winning team, we annex the republic of moldova
>>
I call bullshit OP, you are likely recruited by an agency and they can just replace you with another eastern European who will actually do the job.

You are expendable because there are so many others waiting to take your place.
>>
>>77346647
>terrorism will start
Uh... you're a little late, Assad. It's already begun.
>>
>>77346802
>>77346857

Tariffs were imposed on russia, they were caled sanctions

http://pl.tradingeconomics.com/russia/gdp

Eu wasnt even pissed at them, imagine what happens to the uk, more dependent on eu than russia
>>
>>77346952
>Implying the Americans care about Europe anymore
>Implying that Russian-US alliance isn't on the horizon

Bye bye Romania!
>>
>>77346427
No you can't but you have to walk all that way to Germany to seek asylum.
>>
>>77344734
>minimum wage is £5.30
That is pretty much the same as here. Do you guys have campaign to increase that to the equivalent of $15 or anything?
>>
>>77346647

You cannot explain this to them Syrian trust me and you risk your freedom by opposing it. If the Police believe you are inciting "hate speech" you will be monitored and even arrested.

You think your country is fucked up, ours is too in an entirely different way. I literally cannot even explain it to you because it is so alien and strange to anyone who haas a sensible mind.
>>
>>77344423
>pollacks
>slave labour
slav-labour*
:^)
>>
>>77346952

Romania you are not a "side" you are a peice of the battlefiled
>>
>>77346779
He's a troll most likely. Some of my friends work in the UK and they are hard workers, those who are lazy shits generally don't keep their job for long.
>>
>>77344734
Is the minimum actually 5.30? I get paid 7.20 and i thought that was minimum
>>
>>77346595
My area is safe now. But when it's not and an ISIS goat fucker lands in my path. I'll remember to post it to 4chan.
>>
>>77346447
Yes, if my boss was a beta cuck and all the other nigger poles were fucking him over then I'd try to pick up the slack, I couldnt take all that money for free. And Im a beaner, let it be known that Poles are worse than Mexicans.
>>
>>77347156
sure bro, do you really believe that the next war will involve land troops?
>>
>>77347037
You Americans still think Assad is the bad guy huh?
>>
File: CheesyDemocracy.jpg (592 KB, 1366x911) Image search: [Google]
CheesyDemocracy.jpg
592 KB, 1366x911
>>77347071

Forsake Islam. Receive Burger.

Don't shoot any gay people or rape women and we're good.
>>
>>77346961
This this this.

OP is baiting hard.

It's not how it works here.

>>77347045
I wasn't talking about trade tariffs on Russia, I ordered you to provide proof of wages in the UK.

You've not done that, all we have is your "word".

Your people are replaceable, it's why so many of you end up on the front the dole line because you get hired, then you get replaced because each one of you that gets hired, the business gets £1000 from the EU.

You stupid little shit. In regards to "doing no work". You Slavs get beaten by bigger Slavs if you "do no work".

Slavs are literally kept as slaves on farms across England.

So I'm calling bullshit on you right now, it's why our businesses want to stay in the EU, because you are expendable and can be replaced so easily.

>>77347167
I know he's a troll. He gave it away when he said he "did no work".
>>
>>77347045
Those aren't tariffs, those are mainly embargoes, and some asset freezes (for Russian politicians).

http://europa.eu/newsroom/highlights/special-coverage/eu_sanctions_en
>>
>>77347260
>Don't shoot any gay people
faggot detected
>>
>>77346457

I doubt he is bullshitting. I know someone who works in a kitchen, from what I gathered all these fucking euro trashes are mostly psychotic lazy unskilled losers. They get pampered by the beta head chef because they kiss ass super hard.
>>
Post faces of britcucks when they realize they actually have to start working and cannot outsorce shit labor to polacks after Brexit.
>>
File: image.png (22 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 658x643
>>77347311
And you think there wont be embargoes for bitain? Because what, germany loves you too much?

After brexit it is either you or union.
>>
File: 1455648647977.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1455648647977.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>77347316

Go pull your pulă, Alexandru.
>>
>>77347095
How nice. Europe will be an Islamic continent in no time just so you guys won't appear to have "hate speech"
>>
>>77347202
Then you're one of the few who would do it. Personally I've seen morale and efficiency take a huge dip multiple times if the guy in charge is a prat. It even happened in the army, ended up with our Lt being replaced and our performance improved massively.

Humans by their very nature are lazy creatures, give them what they want and the majority will become contempt and comfortable. Keep a metaphorical whip close by and they'll haul ass.
>>
>>77347229

I think it will yea. I dont think that they will decide it but mass armys would definatly be used, at least before one side knew it was guna loose.
>>
File: 1440881082631.jpg (37 KB, 223x289) Image search: [Google]
1440881082631.jpg
37 KB, 223x289
>>77347473
it hurts right? taking a dick in your ass, and now you are exposed
>>
>>77344183
Based mudslime detected

Go get em achmed
>>
File: 1457022310158.png (75 KB, 683x601) Image search: [Google]
1457022310158.png
75 KB, 683x601
>>77347459
>yfw we were working just fine before all your box headed boggly eye'd little slavshit russian rape children arrived here

It's going to be so fucking funny when you come running to us for help when the big bad Germany and the big bad France start dumping all their rapefugees on you and then fine you and cripple your economy for not taking them.

You aint getting no help now.
>>
>>77347260
sounds good to me too.
>>
>>77347596
>>thinking that Hungayry wont start executing them at the border
>>
>>77347677
>Implying the EU army won't be sent to kill them and enforce the EU's multicultural utopia

Just you wait.
>>
File: 1459101576054.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1459101576054.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>77347596
>Britcucks attacking hungary and calling them nazis because they protect themselves since day 1
>You aint getting no help now
>>
File: 1437425347848.jpg (28 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1437425347848.jpg
28 KB, 500x362
>>77347717
anything happens to hungayry, im fine with that
>>
>>77347592
My name is Omar. I have an m16 that I got from the goat fuckers. like can you guys stop sending them weapons pls?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
WHATS GOIN ON IN THIS THREAD YOU EUROPEAN KEKOLDS?
>>
>>77347824
Omar >>> Homar >>>> homo
america will welcome you, they like your kind
>>
>>77347745
You dumb piece of shit, it was the UK that defended the V4.

Top fucking lel. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>77347800
I bet you are shitskin, I bet you are. But it won't just happen to them, it's going to happen to you as well.

>>77347824
No, you durkas must be kept divided and busy killing each other.

You're good at that, keep it up. Happy Haramday to you btw.
>>
>>77347596
Retard, you never help any eastern member during wwii. We got partitioned and noone did nothing. We dont expect any help from you because you dont help other countries.

Next thing is, after germany ends with you there might be noone to come to. I am not happy that krauts won with you, but it is time to face the facts.
>>
>>77347824
Don't worry, if we elect Trump, they will be getting bombs and death instead of rifles and vehicles
>>
File: 6sDxeDg5aAnrGWB1s.jpg (147 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
6sDxeDg5aAnrGWB1s.jpg
147 KB, 1024x683
>>77347717
We are already feeding them to dogs actually.
Pic related
>>
>>77347467
Because that's an act of economic aggression, and it only harms them as we would retaliate in kind - and if you think Germany wants to risk losing the export market for German cars (among other things) over a country that always stops its plans for further federalisation - then you're deluded.
>>
>>77348007
what are my countrymen doing at your country?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
>>
>>77347927

Polish troops who faught for us were given citizenship. Thats something.
>>
>>77343308
More and more refugee workers tell stories about how the Syrians only come here to collect money and that it actually isn't bad at all in Syria. So it's getting slightly worse for you guys to be honest, but the government and the media still suck your dick.
>>
>>77347883
Woah. you hurt my feelings. Man if you were in front of me I'd shoot you. You seem too lame.
>>
>>77348007
She must have a very severe kyphosis if that litte thing is her walking cane
>>
>>77347927
We declared war on Germany you dumb Polack - and we didn't have to keep our guarantee.
>>
File: ants.png (182 KB, 866x635) Image search: [Google]
ants.png
182 KB, 866x635
>all the ragie wagies ITT
top kek

stay mad wagecucks, real men are above doing your goy work. OP did the right thing.
>>
>>77348022
You cant understand simple fact can you?

Right now Germany has market for 500+ mil people, if they let you go tey will lose it. They need and they will sacrifice 60milion market for 500 milion market, especially now when merkel signed car deals with china.
>>
File: Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-06.jpg (296 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-06.jpg
296 KB, 1920x1080
>>77348087
>>77348179
>>
>>77347901
>durkas
Actually I'm killing Afghanis and shit. It's Syrians Vs the shit people you dumb fucks have sent.
>>
>>77348192
Oh so you used words. I am sorry then it made a big difference for us. Thanks for support guys.
>>
>>77347972
Elect trump. He seems a reasonable dude. Just stop supporting them and we can beat them no worries. But as long that dickhead is in the White house. ISIS we still get armed.
>>
>>77343174
I get around 950€/two weeks as a factory worker, with hour worth of breaks calculated to the 8 hour shifts.
It's a job with rotating shifts so there's that but even then from thsoe seven hours I actually work two hours are like actually doing something rest I'm just monitoring/"monitoring".
>>
>>77348226
And Britain is far richer than much of that 500 million, sheer numbers don't matter if they're mainly poor slavs. Britain is a massive export market, it won't be given up because you've got a chip on your shoulder.

>>77348299
Kek, fight harder next time faggot.
>>
>>77347927
Your soldiers were given citizenship here.

I am a descendent of one of them for the record and you slavshits today? You disgust me with your attitude, too much Russian influence on you.

You're literally as scummy as Russia, I'm glad they fucking belted you one. I hope they do it again and this time you learn to show some gratitude you disgusting, ugly piece of scum.

>>77348007
Reported to Mama Merkel.

>>77348276
You're all durkas as far as we're concerned.
>>
File: polesquat.png (76 KB, 262x434) Image search: [Google]
polesquat.png
76 KB, 262x434
>>77343090

THREAD THEME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64WBNa6Jl0w
>>
>>77348124
Actually it bad here. But hey guess what Syrians. I'd be whole lot better if you fight with the rest of us instead of going to Europe.
>>
>>77344378
ha i live there, loads of polish shops and kids at the schools, they aint to bad though really, lots of polish shops selling fake cigs that get shut down all the time by police, lots of back street cheap polish brothels that pop up so thats a plus.
i remember walking back from a night out and a polish guy was getting his ass kicked by a few people down an alley and they were shouting anti polish shit,
also saw a group of them on firework night firing fireworks out of bottles from their hands in the air on the street, near buildings.

pretty odd people but better than muzzies
>>
>cuckbrits beaten bad by russian ultras at euro
>mad at slavs in general
>want to deport them
>in the meantime, London mayor muslim, country filled with pakis and africans

top kek britards, you really don't know what you doing
>>
>>77343090
> bogdan with such good english

Sure bogdan. Trying to trigger more bongs
>>
>>77348570
plus they live on the strawberry farms and they have a hostel together, they all cram together and they get coaches to the supermarket in big groups and leave trash everywhere they always wait for the discount section like vultures.

plus they all wear terrible trash 90's style clothes, like chavs but bright colours, you can spot them a mile off
>>
>>77344046
>what is National insurance number
>>
The good news is this is why we'll be voting for Brexit. OP obviously was lucky enough to work for some cucks who were probably scared of being called racist, but the rest of the country has woken up. Just another week to go and these dumb slav apes won't be allowed to come over and turn the UK into a 3rd world shithole just like they have their own country.
>>
>>77343090
OP is a bullshitting megalomaniac. All Polish here are pure minimum wage slaves and they have to work hard as fuck or they're told to fuck off. Also they're fuckin awkward in public not knowing a fuckin word of English (I don't blame you for not speaking Dutch). They think they're real tough with their cans of beer shouting Kurwa and Spjer Dalaj, but it's pathetic really. Know your place and stop the pretence as if you have power.
>>
>>77348570
>firing fireworks out of bottles from their hands in the air on the street, near buildings.
whats wrong with that, we always do that on new years eve
>>
>>77348818

"turn UK into 3rd world shithole"

you overslept Nigel, it already is

https://youtu.be/gR3FwTtBVjk
>>
>>77348733
Good effort m8 but no German can call another nation cucks and not get laughed at.
>>
>all the mad bingbongs ITT
at least the plumbers work, its the free loading pakis you should be buttravaged at
>>
>>77349035
>London

Still better than anywhere in Poland, or Germany for that matter
>>
>>77348922
nothing is wrong was funny, just odd to see for the first time

we are used to doing in it a field with fences around it and health and safety procedures while having a bonfire to burn a catholic bloke who failed to blow up parliament
>>
>>77348138
I like your humor. I'd trade you for one of the thousands of niggers that said that they're Syrian mathematicians.
>>
File: United_European_Caliphate.png (72 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
United_European_Caliphate.png
72 KB, 2000x1333
>>77343811
As long as you pay taxes and don't rape people I honestly don't give a flying shit about who you are you or where you come from.

Now fuck off lad and have a cup of tea
>>
>>77344046
Not for long you subhuman Slavic stain
>>
When are you voting for brexit?
>>
>>77349163

>London
>and any bigger city in UK

Nigel I've been to eastern Europe. Mostly it looks better than UK. You lost.
>>
>>77349802

You are our cucks, you will stay.

And then we will make you take more refugees, Cologne is kinda full but I heard Windsor has a large, mostly unoccupied estate we could use to house some of them.
>>
>>77346165
I am wordless.
>>
>>77347089
Its 7.20 (national living wage) for over 25s.
>>
>>77343904
You Arabs will die here one day, make sure you remember this.
>>
How long does an elf live?

Most fantasy tropes just aren't clear about the subject.
>>
>>77343090
Storage worker = Toilet cleaner
Fucking ungrateful Slav cunt don't come back you ain't welcome stay in your own cockroach den
>>
>>77350264
Dream on cuck
Your our slaves
We occupied your country for 40+ years
Cos your shit at war
2 world wars and one World Cup we won
Now go prep the bull for mama merkel cunt
>>
>>77344734
This. Spaniards are considered less than garbage. So much for being lg in a ce world
>>
>>77351144
i thought they were somewhat immortal
>>
>>77343090
I like the Poles, more white people in the country is never a bad thing.You're welcome back anytime.
>>
>>77349192
That's really nice of you.
>>
>>77351144
Sometimes they live enough
>>
>>77345391
Agreed, if they ever come into your area keep your pets locked up. Last time they were close peoples pets went missing and they found the bones at the camp site cooking pit.
>>
>>77343090
I've fucked so many Polish wives/gf of polish manlets I worked with I'm actually starting to feel bad. why are the woman so beautiful and the men so ugly in Poland!??
>>
>>77343090
British pro Brexit faggot detected. You are not polish, you would never say that. Maybe you could make a picture of your ID?
>>
>>77352798
The EU and all their members are going to keep taking rapefugees for as long as America wants to destabilize the shithole.

Deal with it, cuck.
>>
>>77343174
Its a lot, r-right? We are stuttering because its a lot
>>
Kill yourself fucking nigger
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.