[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why /pol/ hates islam so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 30
File: muslim family.png (432 KB, 499x490) Image search: [Google]
muslim family.png
432 KB, 499x490
Islam values:
>modest women devoted to their husbands
>masculine men
>conservative
>strong family values
>anti-LGBTQWERTY madness
>religion is very important
>patriotic
To sum up
>anti-degenerate

Westen values:
>feminism
>beta-male
>progressive
>family is dying, high divorce rates
>pro LBGTQWERTY
>fedora or liberal protestantism
>anti-patriotic
To sum up
>degenerate

So explain something to me /pol/. You think it's stupid that leftist invite refugees and love islam but is it not stupid that /pol/ hates islam so much?
>>
File: 1464322614442.jpg (9 KB, 236x172) Image search: [Google]
1464322614442.jpg
9 KB, 236x172
>goat fucking is masculine
>>
>>77341051
You're supposed to clean the toilet, not fucking overfill it with shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 375x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 375x499
>>77341095
>This is a goat
Yeah ok
>>
>>77341051
Degenerate sandnigger. Fuck back to your cave, leave Poland.
>>
>>77341261
No, silly. That's a punching bag.
>>
Become a Christian if anything, OP, they promote the same values.
>>
File: 1465160083019.gif (2 MB, 360x338) Image search: [Google]
1465160083019.gif
2 MB, 360x338
They don't like Christians
>>
Western values and muslim values are both degenerate you shitskin goatfucker
>>
Its because of the way they go about spreading their ideology.

If they became insular, looked after each other, built a strong economic and ethnic union and put it to task for creating scientific, cultural, and constructive achievements with which to further separate themselves from the rest of the world, and established a regimented, disciplined, and cutting edge military with which to shape the world as they see fit, a power they rightly deserved based on their personal achievements, then we'd all convert today.

Instead they infest countries that have blown the accomplishments of their home civilizations the fuck out by hundreds of years, subvert the local populations and laws, and cry victim whenever someone calls them out on it. The only reason why Islam has had what might be considered its recent "achievements" of sewing political discord and nothing more, is because the West continues to stupidly tolerate their existence but we could turn their homes into smoldering craters if we felt like it. We know it, they know it.

Islam in the modern age has exactly zero things they can point to and claim superiority over, yet they act superior because of a text only they choose to care about calling them special, not seeing the use in creating those cultural victories before going off to fight the Jihad with your rifle from the 40s and your baby goat in case you get horny in the trenches.

Its the Jews without any of the intelligence or mastery of sociology that is worthy of respect whether you're one of them or not.
>>
File: 1464582482074.jpg (9 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1464582482074.jpg
9 KB, 526x526
>>77341051
Because they are uncivilized barbarians who force a bullshit ancient religion on people.
I don't want to literally murder gays. Thats retarded and something only someone with a 50 IQ would do.
I don't want to murder people if they speak bad about some fake religion or about anything really. Thats fucking retarded and something only an uncivilized ape would do.
I want a free society where both big Government and big Religion keep their fucking stinking, ugly dicks away from my face.

The fact is Western civilization has been subverted and degraded from within but make no mistake real Western civilizations are a billion times better then durka durka kneel for Muhammed and obey your Mosque leader or get your head cut off.
Islamic societies have no real individual freedom, their citizens are largely powerless to do anything and their Governments are oppressive and corrupt as fuck.
They suck balls.
>>
>>77341370
Top KEK
>>
>>77341051
Because it's archaic and they worship a pedophile, stone women, throw kids off rooftops, general subhuman scum that fuck goats and steal, if you don't believe the goat part their are multiple FLIR videos of this occurring during Iraq and Afghanistan
>>
>>77341051
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77341051
STOP
I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT
1 POST ID FAGGOTS SPAMMING /POL/ WITH PRO ISLAM SHIT
FUCK OFF
>>
Fuck all Muslims, they belong six feet under
>>
Their culture is entirely about servitude.
There's no science, no arts.
Fuck that.
Where are my video games?
My movies?
My TV shows?
My sports? Pffthahaha, Fuck sports, but you get my point.
I don't want to spend my life herding goats and kneeling towards bumfucking nowhere spouting gibberish.
Their culture is stale, stagnant, a dead end.
pigslam doesn't inspire me to travel the stars.
Fuck pigslam.
Final Crusade when.
>>
File: 605095742490.png (306 KB, 437x556) Image search: [Google]
605095742490.png
306 KB, 437x556
>>77341051
If they were so patriotic as you say they would defend their homeland instead of running away and forgot about their country
>>
>>77341051
Christian Values:
>humble men
>conservative
>strong family values
>anti-LGBTQWERTY madness
>patriotic
>will not chop your head off if you disagree

Golly, I wonder why /pol/ hasn't converted to an inferior version of Christianity.
>>
File: 262626295.jpg (146 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
262626295.jpg
146 KB, 640x480
>>77341985
>This.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 500x667
>>77341051
There is no Protestant work ethic in Islam. Therefore everything stemming from it is nigger tier and degenerate.

You sandniggers don't have the collective intelligence to go through a Enlightenment, therefore you should be banned and exterminated from this world like the shithole making degenerates insects that you are.
>>
>>77341051
It goes against everything our freethinking forefathers believed when they made our respective western nations the greatest in the world
>>
>>77341051
>>modest women devoted to their husbands
Something only a Moslem who doesn't want to admit that his little sister is a slut would say.
>>
>>77341051
also dependent on them. I don't want the load, I want a partnership. I also don't want women getting a pass on crimes and general bitchiness
>masculine men
pass.Their version is no better than the italian shit.
>strong family values
I hated my father and mother.I told them so but in a " family values" society I would be stuck with their shit and would have to nurse them while the curse me.
>conservative
I like anime.
>anti-LGBTQWERTY madness
Im ok with gays.No adoption but if they want to hook up then let them.
Im agnostic and lazy, so I don't want any ritualistic bullshit
>>
>Muslims kill everyone who are not muslims.

When will this meme end? Look at Lebanon for example. Christians and Muslims are living there peacefully

>>77341596

Maybe there are like barbarians who invaded degenerate and dying Rome. Rome collapsed but those barbarians build countries like France, Germany, England.
>>
File: 14-john.jpg (42 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
14-john.jpg
42 KB, 529x352
>>77342057
>Golly, I wonder why /pol/ hasn't converted to an inferior version of Christianity.
The Pope said that Islam is better.
Should I trust you or the Pope... hmm...
>>
>>77342318
>Catholic church is the only form of Christianity
Nice try though.
>>
>>77341051
normal people like poles, croats, hungarians don't
It's the trumpster autist nazis

>>77341095 says a person about a traditional nondegenerate society that is dominating your society in which bestiality is getting more common and accepted
>>
File: 8e1.jpg (53 KB, 606x486) Image search: [Google]
8e1.jpg
53 KB, 606x486
>>77341985
this
>>
>>77342314
>When will this meme end? Look at Lebanon for example.

Lebanon was economically thriving "middle eastern Switzerland" until muslims taken over
and established their islamic gommunism

now Lebanon is a shithole like any other islamic county without shittons of oil
>>
>>77342262
see op

everybody except slavs and arabs are cucks

they don't want a normal society, they just want a more moderate version of leftism so it would be easier for them
>>
>>77341464
This isn't actually true. There are many places where Muslims and Christians can coexist peacefully. I would say they hate atheists and people who insult their religion much more than Christians.
>>
>>77341985
you are a retard,
get educated
>>
>>77342581
Give a example.
>>
>>77341051
fuck off
>>
>>77342651
bosnia, croatia, bulgaria, albania
>>
>>77342651
Albania for example. I don't think there was any conflict between Muslims and Christians there. I would say Bosnia if there wasn't a war between us in the 90s..
Mostly it's the non-Middle East places cuz ME is a mess.
What liberals don't realize is that actual Muslims don't care about liberal values and have more respect for conservative Christians than degenerate liberals.
>>
>>77342593
Nice argument.
Even India has a better culture than pigslam.
They have their own Bollywood.
pigslam has existed far longer than America yet look who has the gadgets and technology.
Forget landing on the moon.
Never would the computer, internet, or the smartphone you shitpost in exist in the vacuum of pigslam.
Get fuuucked, sandnigger.
>>
>>77341985

Hmm I've never heard of any Philippines achievements. Really makes you think.
>>
Most of pol is fine with muslims and even supports the recent orlando attack I have no idea what the fuck makes you think pol hates them
>>
I'll put it to you succintly:

Western Values-FREEEEDOOOOM

yeah, people mock america for it mostly, but it's actually the basis of all western civilisation

Islamic values-THE OOOOPOOOSITEEE

Islamic religion isn't just a religion, it's never gone through the Enlightenment, it's never experienced the separation of Church and State, the religion is also the CULTURE is also the CUSTOMS IT BLEEDS into every aspect of muslim life. it's RIGID. it's basically medieval christianity in the 21st century

you are all, including the "moderate" ones, lunatics. every single one of you. you're born and raised and brainwashed as such.

never turn your back on a muslim, he's a fanatic. there's nothing in this world that's moe dangerous
>>
>>77342812
what you said is not an argument, all selfish, retarded and childish

it is pure unreasonable butthurt from an edgy teen fueled by a bunch of american retards and doesn't deserve a nice response

kys
>>
>>77341051
Anti-nationalist, you dumb fuck. Think we want any more sandniggers in our countries or what?
>>
>>77342886
back off partisan child
>>
>>77341051
Sage and report
>>
File: 1459306666698.gif (1 MB, 495x464) Image search: [Google]
1459306666698.gif
1 MB, 495x464
>>77341051
because i see them everyday and let's be honest, atleast 50% of them are violent subhuman garbage.
>>
>>77341372

This
>>
>>77342715
Bosnia
Errupted into a civilwar, both religions live segregated
>Croatia
Yeah the few hundred muslims who make up ~1% of population.
>Albania
A corrupt shithole full with organ-trafficking where a large Diaspora has been build in western countries.
>Bulgaria
The Ortodox-Church is literally the state-religion, again a shithole.

Nice examples you Shitskin.
>>
kebab enabling thread sage if replying don't post images

>>77342926
>>77342984

and as usual the kebab enabling Croat is here. Probably a jihadist in Croatia, but you never know
>>
>>77342825
Did I try to defend my own country's achievements?
No.
But I'm grateful to the that America liberated us and shared with us their culture instead of getting taken over by communism and pigslam that already surrounds us.
We are the only country in South East Asia that has the most similarities to big brother America.
I don't give a fuck if you shitpost about Failippines but I will argue with you that America is the best country in the world.
>>
>>77343137
bosnia - only orthodox live segregated

croatia - muslims literally same as all others

albania - problems not related to islam

bulgaria - get educated
>>
>>77341051
There are two countries in islam :

- Dal al harb : infidel countries
- Dal al islam : muslim countries

Be a "patriot muslim" this is be patriot toward all muslim countries against west countries.
>>
>>77341051
One word: Taqiyya
>>
>>77343160
more partisan kids coming in
>>
File: muslim family.png (359 KB, 673x548) Image search: [Google]
muslim family.png
359 KB, 673x548
>>77341372
>>77343091

Yeah, exactly the same.
>>
>>77341051
Bunch of hate-filled, murderous, barbaric goatfuckers. They continue to be a bunch of two-faced retards who would preach about how peaceful they are and then threaten to gut anyone who opposes their ideology.

I'd have no problem living with them if they didn't insist on killing people and then claiming to be innocent over and over again. They just aren't safe to be around.
>>
>>77342926

What the fuck you retarded Croat goat fucker. What that faggot typed is correct. None of that shit would have existed had Islam been in charge. Everybody would just be fucking goats and raping children if it was only muslims. The only good thing about Islam is that most of the people killed by Islamshits are other Islamishits.

Also India has had a culture longer than Islamshits have existed, so none of that shit is wrong.
>>
So, do muslims actually have other arguments than fallacies and one liners like "get educated". Next thing you'll say that 'the media' is out to 'get muslims'. Or that everything ever linked to islam is 'a hoax'. I would love when koran and its retarded followers of pedo warlord moron the first gives us the deserved heat in the fires they belong in.
>>
>>77343267
>the "bosnia is muslim" meme

in fact, the chain-smoking, pork-eating, vag fucking, non-praying bosnia USED to be muslim, and since you know, they're granddads used to be muslim, i guess they're muslim too. kind of how i'm catholic because my mom is even though i don't believe in god.

bosnians aren't real muslims. they're just into tradition they don't remember or understand
>>
>>77342926
What's selfish about stating objective facts?
You can literally look up how many movies, how much people payed to see them, the western world has provided compared to bumfucking nowhere middl-east pigslam.
You can literally look up how many research papers in all fields of science and technology are published in the Western world compared to shithole middle-east pigslam.
You can literally look up how many patents the Western world has made compared to kneeling-mat-alarm-pigslam-greatest-invention.
You can say shit about the Western world all you want but the numbers can't be argued against.

It's hilarious when you think about it.
pigslam like to brag that mathematics came from them yet the numbers are against them.
>>
>>77341051
>masculine men
>anti-degenerate

>>77341095
>source : sharia law book

Zoophilia is authorized during hadj.

http://islamlab.com/autorisation-de-la-zoophilie-durant-le-hadj/
>>
>>77341464
Holy shit, I was searching about Christians in Islam and this is what I found :

" Thou wilt find the most vehement of mankind in hostility to those who believe (to be) the Jews and the idolaters. And thou wilt find the nearest of them in affection to those who believe (to be) those who say: Lo! We are Christians. "
Chapter (5) sūrat l-māidah

Just straight up anti-semism
>>
>>77341051
Boy the NSA is really out in force today. Get back to work on listening terrorist chatter you dimwits.
>>
>Westen values:
Most of those are Jewish values. They are foreign to Western civilisation.
>>
File: 1460622111198.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460622111198.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>77342715
>bosnia
>>
>>77343267
Allright if I am uneducated and the problems of the countries have no links to Islam, why don't you Muslims stay in those wonderfull countries and insist to turn Western countries to shit?
>Bosnia
I have visited this shitcountries and I have seen how segregated the society there is. They are Christian and Muslim parts of the cities.
>Croatia
Again works only because they are a tiiiiinnnnnnnyyyyyyy minority, this will change if they became majority (see Lebanon)
>Bulgaria
The Orthodox-Chruch plays since 900 a large role in Bulgarian society and politics, the Muslim population is moderate in comparasion to others, headscarfs are not well seen in schools.(would change if majority)
>Albania
Diaspora is linked to religious conflict and fear
>>
>>77341464
and christians dont like muslim what is your fucking point?
religon is for kids so they behave good
>>
>>77343341
>Heretic Swedish Protestant church is an example for whole Christianity
Retard.
>>
>>77342783
>>77343267
Balkan Muslims are degenerate as fuck. There's only a few proper communities in Bosnia and Raška. Muslim girls are the easiest women in the Balkans, although some of them will only allow anal.
>>
>>77342314
lebanon had 15 year civil war you fucking retard
>>
>>77343952
Christians do not blow themselves up and built crime-infested ghettos in cities.
>>
>>77341051
>anti-degenerate

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b9_1442864292

-Now we know why Afgan rebels and Al Qaeda in Syria have so many young boys with them, its not for fighting.

you cant be more degenerated than that
>>
>>77343822
>>77343822
jesus christ will you let up with the jew paranoia already?

-they look white
-they care about money-white people check
-they take care of their own-what should be a white people check
-they're successful-white people check
-they don't contribute to crime-white people check
-alison brie-not really relevant to the discussion, but it IS relevant

they even mutilate their noses when they turn sixteen to be more white, give them a fucking break already
>>
The west had a really good thing going for awhile
Basic freedoms but everyone agreed on what needed to be kept out of public spaces
No one got beheaded or thrown off a building for their private sexual behavior or for drawing pictures
We didn't rape little boys because our society was so repressed that women were killed for going outside alone

And that was all destroyed by a bunch of liberals, kikes, and you muslims, working hand in hand
>>
>>77341261
Under Islamic law she would be severely for attention whoring like this. You're not implying that you like this kind of behavior right Hacheem? Or is that western freedom not all that bad? ;)
>>
File: 1462152064289.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
1462152064289.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>77344151
>paranoia
Shoo, shoo!
>>
>>77344151
Ahh a Shitskin defending Jews, now I have seen everything.
>Jews
>White
Idiot
>>
>>77341051
>Why /pol/ hates islam so much?

What other major religion allows for its followers to murder and lie to those who are not them? Is murdering tons of people in organized militias in a large portion of a continent right now, as they have been for about 1,400 years now? Has followers carrying out bombings and attacks on virtually every continent in the world so often, it has become synonymous with them?

No other major religious group is this much bullshit to put up with
>>
>>77341051
It is a cult that REWARDS for killing for it.

It has to be destroyed.
>>
>>77344348
i fail to see why jews would want fundamentalist muslims around, seeing as how muslims want to kill the shit out of them, as muslims are wont to do.
>>
File: 1445215151896.jpg (157 KB, 1280x619) Image search: [Google]
1445215151896.jpg
157 KB, 1280x619
>>77343549
>>
File: 142.jpg (108 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
142.jpg
108 KB, 501x504
>The caliph Omar plagiarized hadith among jews

http://islamlab.com/plagiat-de-hadiths-chez-les-juifs/

>sahih Muslim commands men to obey the satanic power

http://islamlab.com/ordre-dobeir-aux-hommes-de-pouvoir-meme-si-ce-sont-des-sataniques/
>>
>>77344350
you lost your high horse Sermanya, deal with it. hey, i hear there's another five million incoming, enjoy
>>
>>77341051
The west and the Jews accomplish more in 8 months than Islam has in 1200 years.
Don't get me wrong, loosely observant Muslims have the possibility of being decent people, but much like communists they are crippled by their ideology
>>
>>77344587
>Look at all these adjectives!

Also,

>Kid playing with airplane

Top Kek.
>>
>>77341051
>cant drink
>cant pork
>animal cruelty
>no porn
>dress like faggot
>ramadan
>have to pray 27 times a day
>have to make pilgrimage to shithole country
>no dating
>hated by most rational people

ideal society would be what we had in the 1950s.
>>
>>77344896
>dress like faggot
>djellaba
>dressing gown for men

Top kek
>>
>>77345268
>dresses are for men in algeria i swear !
>we put anal plug in our ass because the prophet wills it i swear !
>>
>>77345268
you remember when paris used to evoke images of strolling down the seine with your bitch, amazing architecture, great food, and snobbish french people telling you how inferior you are? now it just evokes images of crazy arabs
>>
File: srpski keks.jpg (35 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
srpski keks.jpg
35 KB, 292x257
>>77341095
>>
File: globalcolorsmall.jpg (84 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
globalcolorsmall.jpg
84 KB, 640x452
>>77341051
Islam values:
>consanguinity
>>
File: deathtogays.jpg (28 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
deathtogays.jpg
28 KB, 750x563
>>77344587
The learned Muslim Scholar. Get fucked.
>>
>>77345543
>truthful
>he look like a mix with Omar and Barry in "We are 4 lioons" movie

Like this ?
>>
they're neither white nor christian
>>
>>77341051
Zabij się
>>
>>77341051
can we stop talking about islam ? can we even stop saying the word 'islam' and 'muslim' ?
>>
>>77346152
yeah, like that. used to be such a beautiful city, a hallmark of european history...
>>
File: goodgoy2.png (13 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
goodgoy2.png
13 KB, 208x243
> pol is now defending individual freedom, liberalism and other modernist shit.

Fuck off degenerates.

We want to go back to the days of non cucked christianity, we won't convert to Islam just because western society is completely degenerate and depraved.
>>
>>77341051
I don't care about /pol/'s retarded obsession with conservatism. Islam is a belief in censorship, and it maintains this belief despite having an overflowing track record of creating failed countries.

If you want to live in a technologically stagnant society full of low-IQ people and inbreeding, Islam is the perfect religion for you.
>>
>>77342527
How the fck can one say Lebanon is an good example of anything? Muslims fcking destroyed the country which was once a model for the middle east.

People say this shit only by looking at demographics and just don't give a shit about history.
>>
>>77341051
That's the face of it people like you enjoy imagining, but the reality is clearly quite different.
>>
>>77345505
>dresses are for men in algeria i swear !
>we put anal plug in our ass because the prophet wills it i swear !

Top kek

Tell me :
In this authentic hadith in the majority Sunni doctrine, Muslims are clear that their prophet fancied doing things that had never occurred. A little further in Sahih Bukhari, in a narrative after Hicham chain, from his father, according to Aisha, he said that "the Prophet was bewitched as to imagine sex that had not occurred "

http://islamlab.com/depuis-sahih-boukhari-le-prophete-simagine-des-choses-qui-nont-jamais-eu-lieu/

What do you think ?
>>
>>77346800
Having lived in Holland for 15 years, the face of Islam is not such a beautiful thing.
>>
>>77341051

Because I don't like that my queer brothers and sisters get slaughtered because of a mindless doctrine. I also think men and women should have equal rights and opportunities in life. I personally wouldn't want my sister or my future daughter being a housewife to some disgusting bearded pig fucker.
>>
File: reddit.png (882 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
882 KB, 717x880
>>77347302
>>
>>77342715
You mean the Christian countries which where invaded by the Ottoman Empire and were forced to convert?
>>
>>77341051
>masculine men

All arab guys I see pluck their eyebrows, use make up, skin lotions, shaved bodies, tight cloths and what not. Maybe they're here because of gay persecution though.
>>
>>77346608
The war ended over 20 years ago. According to /pol/ belives muslims should continiue the fight until they kill all christians.
>>
>>77341051
you must be a Polish moooslim. No Christian brother Pole would need to ask this question. Pole brothers! There is a moooslim in your country posting on 4chan. They will find you muzzie. I love the Poles and Russians. All real men and defenders of the Church. Now if anyone shit talks Russians or Poles I defend them. I hope to ally with them and help Poland save Eurape, again!
>>
>>77341666
>This

Also, homosexuality is a naturally occuring phenomena. Nature is always evolving. Therefore homosexuality is not degenerate. However, the current lgb community supports degenerate actions like promiscuity and immodesty.
>>
>>77346608
you are standing in correctness! Lebanon was a Christian country and no one helped them when islam started their strategy of immigration refugee Trojan horse Bullshit. now look at Lebanon or any other country that their feet have touched. Thank God we have our bulldawg, Israel, that checks their asses every once in a while. Thanks Israel. Good post Brazil.
>>
File: 1455642936324.jpg (20 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1455642936324.jpg
20 KB, 500x371
>>77341051
Nice cheery picking mate but what about all the rapes and kiddie fucking and blowing up planes and buses because thier all a bunch of autistic fags that cry if anyone says owt bad about the death cult that is islam i would rather have a fag for a niebor than muzzie
>>
>>77341261
What a ugly brown bitch you know fucking animals is wrong right m8
>>
>>77348579

No, I'm not. But our "nativies" muslims are generally respected here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars

It's always make me laugh how /pol/ sees Poland as the last defender of morality and christianity. Christianity is also dying here like in all western world. It's just dying slower.
I'm not a fan of islam myself, but it makes me wonder why /pol/ values more degenerate wester societies rather than muslims.
>>
>terrorist
>terrorist
>terrorist

Gee think me think about that for a second...
>>
>>77348342
Not according to /pol/. That's according to Muhammad and the Quran. People need to stop believing the geopolitical scenario we live today has nothing to do with this immoral religion.

Muhammad was a War general, he was not a spiritual guide. That would be like if Hitler founded the religion of Nazism... If he did that we wouldn't be able to say Nazism is bad, would we? Because that would be intolerance according to liberals.
>>
>>77342127
Well said lad
>>
File: filipina-13.jpg (100 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
filipina-13.jpg
100 KB, 680x1024
>>77342825
Their girls
>>
>>77341051
If Islam is so great, why are Muslim countries so shit?
>>
File: shariainamerica1[1].jpg (68 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
shariainamerica1[1].jpg
68 KB, 500x350
>>77349159
Nice question, let me think about it...
>>
>>77341051
REAL Western values:
>Rationalism
>Secularism
>Rule of Law
>Freedom of Thought
>Freedom of Speech
>Individual rights
>Empathy towards lesser civilizations

Islam values:
>Collectivism
>Authoritarianism
>Violence
>Confrontationalism
>Hatred of out-groups
>Degenerate family structures
>Inbreeding
>>
>>77341051

So important that they become completely crazy and can't have a modern society.

It's a stupid cult with stupid rules. And the people who actually read their book become ISIS. Try to follow those rules, idiot.
>>
>>77341051
daily reminder that islam is a totalitarian political system posing as a religion and whose goal is world conquest through subjugation and violence

check any historic or modern contact of death cultists with other cultures and all you shall discover is conflict
>>
>>77341051
Bastard traitor scum, hope other Catholicbros beat you
>>
>>77341051
>anti-freedom
Basically it means, fuck off.
>>
>>77341051

Kill yourself Polskafag.
>>
File: terrorism.png (89 KB, 886x624) Image search: [Google]
terrorism.png
89 KB, 886x624
>>77348734
>homosexuality is a naturally occuring phenomena. Nature is always evolving. Therefore homosexuality is not degenerate.

Like pedopfilia, zoopfilia etc.

>>77349077
Picture.

>>77349340

So again, why there is no war in Lebanon now? They could ally with Islamic State and kill all christian.
>>
>>77350116
Man, seriously, go study more about it. ISIS is making advances towards Lebanon but first they need to conquer Syria.

If you think they don't plan to take Lebanon and behead all Christians you are really naive.
>>
>>77341051
>cutting off clitorises
>not degenerate
>>
>>77341051
people fear what they don't understand
i mean, most of /pol/ still believes that islam mandates that all muslims wear a headcovering
>>
>>77341051
Those aren't Western values, those are western issues. Our values are much more noble, like freedom, progress, life and safety, actualization and whatever. Islam issues are beheadings, female mutilation, women's and minorities' rights and whatever
>>
>>77350498
Yeah, covering my head is what really scares me in Islam.
>>
File: 1453894935615.jpg (47 KB, 460x271) Image search: [Google]
1453894935615.jpg
47 KB, 460x271
>>77349477
Because pigslam
>>
>>77350283
Okey, which brazilian university i should choose?

>>77350651

>beheadings

It's just a capital punishment, although i agree they may use it to often.

>women's and minorities' rights

What rights exactly?

>female mutilation

It's not a problem of islam. It's a problem of Africa.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.