[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone on Facebook (I know, I shouldn't even be there)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 19
File: kummeli_neut.jpg (32 KB, 171x200) Image search: [Google]
kummeli_neut.jpg
32 KB, 171x200
Everyone on Facebook (I know, I shouldn't even be there) is either talking about gun control or using "love" to conquer "hate". Are people honestly this fucking dumb these days? Like this is a Pixar/Disney movie.

Explain to me how you'll fight ISIS with love? Give me your total plan please, because it just sounds like you are avoiding all responsibility (and ignoring the deaths of the innocent) by vaguely saying love with fix this. Give me a time in history where sitting back and loving was a good, permanent solution that didn't have mountains of deaths to vouch for its name.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77336627
it's what happens when a country stops hitting their kids they become soft cunts thank god catholic guilt and wavin pipe beatings still exist here
>>
>>77336627
Nobody gives a fucking shit about having discussions in social media lad, is all about promoting and marketing your own life so you can make better connections that can make you get where you want in life

Even the dumbest of normies understands this and does it instinctively

Im gonna risk you grew up with internet forums so you don't understand what social media is for
>>
People want to do the right thing, suomibro

Unfortunately dishonest media have convinced a lot of people the right/noble thing to do after being terrorized is... To do nothing at all
>>
>kummeli_neut.jpg

Guzari sut on tunnistettu :D
>>
>>77337073
>People want to do the right thing
I don't really think that's the case, I think it's more that people want to seem like they're doing the right thing to earn good boy points, seems like attention whoring gone crazy
>>
Attention whoring, conformity and self censorship
>>
File: nazibirds2.jpg (20 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
nazibirds2.jpg
20 KB, 500x296
>>77336627
Unfortunately, this is a result of generations that lived without war, or any conflict for that matter. Decade after decade, every problem could be solved without violence, while violent solutions spectacularly failed (think pointless mayhem of Vietnam) or were considered unthinkable madness (like turning Cold War into nuclear one).

Thus modern Westerner is left helpless when confronted with radical Islam, a force than cannot be reasoned with, compromised or bought. Last time of confrontation with such a menace was WWII, and people who remeber it are octogenarians now. How could the West behave differently? It's like an introduction of invasive species - native wildlife cannot instantly adapt to the new threat and is endangered. (pic semi-related as demonstration of changing emotions expressed in popular culture)
>>
File: 1334595105616.jpg (27 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1334595105616.jpg
27 KB, 400x396
>>77337060

My FB use is strictly self-promotion and business. Also getting laid. I don't use FB to discuss anything other than getting laid and business these days and I can't wait for the day other people do the same.
>>
>>77336627
Nobody says anything on my fakebook. Maybe it's because I've reported most of them for their shitty posts.
>>
File: 1461511212801s.jpg (8 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1461511212801s.jpg
8 KB, 250x200
>>77336627
The public schools have turned people into pointless collectivists. They have no point in life, except to shuffle from rectangle to rectangle, and please their senses, or be commanded to like something.

Modern entertainment is a horrific feedback loop, where the focus groups sample the chattel for ideas, then amplify them and broadcast them to perpetuate the cycle.
>>
File: 1444635834955.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
1444635834955.gif
486 KB, 475x347
>>77337574

It just triggers me to fuck, senpai. Like, there's an armed, violent and fearless army at your door killing your people and your answer is to get your own guns confiscated. WE WUZ AUTISTIC N' SHEEEEIIII
>>
It's a coping mechanism.

You post a few hashtags, share some vague generic love will conquer hate images and videos, share some sappy image to "remember the victims", put some profile filter and that's it you did your part. You fought the good fight and it can be put out of your mind.

And for the many that don't really even care about some random people that died, it's a monkey see monkey do thing.
"I better join in this bullshit or people will think I'm a heartless cunt."

Ultimately what people think or do about this is utterly irrelevant. They have no power or influence and neither do you.
The people who actually do couldn't give less of a fuck as long as the cash keeps rolling an it's business as usual. In fact this social media slacktivism bullshit is just further proof that the status quo is unharmed.
>>
>>77337775
>Like, there's an armed, violent and fearless army at your door killing your people
And it something that haven't happened since WWII. How could people who never experienced such a thing know what they're supposed to do?
>>
File: jim-harbaugh-enraged.jpg (24 KB, 664x498) Image search: [Google]
jim-harbaugh-enraged.jpg
24 KB, 664x498
>>77336627
Facebook has made people so disconnected with everything. All they're doing is virtue signalling because all of this death and destruction isn't something they have to deal with so they can't rationally grasp the concept that love doesn't really conquer all.

Ever wonder why policemen, firemen, emts, soldiers, etc. Are usually pretty redpilled? Because they actually have to deal with the situations or the aftermath. They actually understand what needs to be done because they have experienced it firsthand. And realize that you can't just love a problem away, you actually have to solve the problem. Retards on Facebook have no grasp of reality because they have never had to deal with anything serious in their lives. Everything for them is secondhand. Both experiences and opinions.
>>
File: 1437734994894.png (102 KB, 680x522) Image search: [Google]
1437734994894.png
102 KB, 680x522
>>77336627
>The Weapons Cache Case (Finnish: Asekätkentä, Swedish: Vapengömmoaffären) was a Finnish criminal case of the mid-1940s. It concerned a secret and officially unsanctioned military operation following the Continuation War, where a large amount of Finnish Army weapons and equipment was hidden in caches scattered around the country.

Soon.
>>
>>77336627
You don't.

Fighting ISIS should be like the end of Scarface - bazookas under both arms, "say hello to my little friend". You need more guns, not gun control for these pricks.

Irrespective, this is just narcissistic liberal bollocks. They're only saying this sort of crap to look good.
>>
File: 1465853225610.jpg (166 KB, 734x814) Image search: [Google]
1465853225610.jpg
166 KB, 734x814
>>77336627
....because spouting delusional platitudes is easier than coming up with actual solutions.
>>
>>77338135
raping doesn't really solve poverty. i haven't had an illness to the point where i had to rape someone.
>>
Why don't leftists go to Syria themselves so they can destroy ISIS with their love? All they have to do is hug them and give them rainbow flags, easy.
>>
>>77338369
Must be because you're not a paki sir.

I hear they have "sexual emergencies", which we must "accept and tolerate as a symbol of cultural difference".
>>
File: faggots refugees.jpg (142 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
faggots refugees.jpg
142 KB, 800x532
>>77338477

To be fair, a bunch of bearded, blue haired faggots walking up to you and trying to hug you would do... something to ISIS, even if it was just target practice
>>
File: shinji_in_your_cup.png (642 KB, 851x851) Image search: [Google]
shinji_in_your_cup.png
642 KB, 851x851
Good morning, folks.

>>77337878
The thing that I'm more worried about is social media as a method of conditioning, but in an entirely natural and standalone way.

Take the concept of a meme, for instance. I'm not talking about internet humor, I'm talking self-perpetuating concepts and ideas like those "S" things everybody used to draw back in elementary school.

People all post their true thoughts and ideas through imageboards and forums such as this one, as they'll gravitate to the one of their choice; but townies and such who don't have such a firm grasp, and are limited by geography will tend to be a lot more homogeneous.

If nuclear family conservatism is in, then you'll be rewarded and conditioned to perpetuate a traditional Christian lifestyle. You'll also face threats of physical violence and screams of "COMMIE!" if you start deviating from this through introducing something like eastern theology or homosexuality.

While the television and radio were influential, and along with newspapers set the national stage for discussion, I feel like the internet and social media services like Facebook provide something much more reminiscent of a Skinner Box than has ever existed before.

tl;dr: Unprepared townies flock to Facebook and are inundated with the political trends of the past several decades and faced with immediate reward for following the pack and exaggerated acts of reprisal when they stray.
>>
>>77336627
If you post anything bad on Facebook and work in the wrong industry you will literally never be hired ever again.
I try to be subtle and put doubts in people's minds but you can't go any further than that unless you're already set for life.
>>
>>77338647
Hard to believe that something as useless and simple as a little blue thumbs up can have so much influence over how people post and interact with each other on a stupid social website.

Seems like we're digressing socially if that's what people live and strive for in their human interactions
>>
>>77338647
A quick thing I'd like to add:

It's always sad seeing old folks upload something and being bombarded with hate mail or some shit by kids with bad senses of humor.

At the best of time it's just banter, but some of these people either can't tell the difference or don't care to and will escalate to threats of physical violence and shit for the most mundane posts since they'll never be held accountable.

I'm 110% for anonymity and freedom of speech in its purest form being facilitated through online discussion, but some of the cultural undercurrents (which is what I'm talking about right now) are disturbing.
>>
>>77338817
70's psych is a treasure trove of insight into animal behaviors, the most relevant to my points of course being B. F. Skinner's "Skinner Box", but another few I'd recommend are "Rat Park" and the concept of a "behavioral sink".

Specifically, for the last one, the rise of "quiet ones".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning_chamber
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Park
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
>>
>>77337609
well, hippie updates of love conquering hate help you get laid in certain circles
>>
>>77338784
It's like 1984, only capitalist.

>what is today's slogan? Oh, fear is courage?
>like, share and smile while nodding nervously
>back to work now

I wanna believe deep down people see through this shit and aren't just smiling cardboard drawings.
>>
File: 1463160527640.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1463160527640.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
The world really is fucking dome for, well, the west atleast.

Every other month there's an Islamic terrorist attack in Europe. Hundreds of Europeans killed by muslims. And now even in America.

And every fucking time it happens the majority of people will push their tolerance and love shit. There's no saving these cucks. No matter how many people die, they'll never change.

How fucking sad. Hundreds of our people have been slaughtered by them in our own countries.

The ride never ends lads.
>>
>>77339879
I wouldn't say so yet.

Right-wing parties are rallying greater support throughout Europe and the trends have been consistent.

As an example: While liberal centers like the states of New York and California rule the narrative within the United States, for instance, talking with most folks who live upstate or plenty who live in the city clearly reveals how big the schism can be even in spite of an absence in perceived national discussion.

College campuses are a notable exception to this. Although a lot of folks I've noticed will completely level with you once you show that you're real.

They may soften the blows of their statements, but you can hear the conflict in their voices and see how they're just victims of doublethink repressing their true perceptions.

We all know islamic extremists are violent fucks.

Half the battle is recognizing how illusory a lot of this shit is, so don't be sad britbro.
>>
>>77339879
Most average people are sick and tired of it and soon they will vote accordingly.
>>
File: 8b6178d.png (15 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
8b6178d.png
15 KB, 500x302
>>77338135

Poverty can lead people to become thieves, burglars, and drug dealers, but where in her mind is the connection between rape and poverty? Is it because women typically like men with money?
>>
>>77338647
wat
>>
>>77336627
A system has been put in place to control their reactions and keep them as children into their adult lives. They trust their leaders, they do not question and confrontation is not a possibility for them.
>>
File: GiTS_gud.jpg (74 KB, 312x450) Image search: [Google]
GiTS_gud.jpg
74 KB, 312x450
>>77340384
Pic related.
>>
>>77340318
It isn't the first time that there has been violence instigated by Muslims either. Their doublethink is mind boggling holy shit.
>>
File: jrVTYxQ.png (890 KB, 749x499) Image search: [Google]
jrVTYxQ.png
890 KB, 749x499
>>77336627
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
>>
>>77340628
Another laughable excuse for Orlando attack is that homophobia is to blame. But where did shooter's homophobia come from? Was it maybe a part of a larger belief system?
>>
>follow an anti-terrorism twitter account
>spent three days straight helping him report ISIS twitter accounts
>managed to get 40+ accounts banned
>came across about half a dozen others doing the same
>all of them were conservatives

Pretty much agree with OP, liberals claim to care about the welfare of others but they don't want to do the hard work. They simply spout a bunch of meaningless rhetoric like 'combat hate with love' but then they quickly move on to another topic. They don't actually do anything productive to combat the issues they claim to care about.

A week from now the same liberals calling for gun controls will have forgotten about it.
>>
File: acde42a.png (40 KB, 500x923) Image search: [Google]
acde42a.png
40 KB, 500x923
>>77340628

Omegle is full of idiots who don't even know what they're arguing about, except muh diversity.
>>
>>77340848
They're grasping at straws, a lot of them are claiming the shooter was a fag himself, how does being a homophone tie into massacring a club by a gay dude?
>>
>>77340848
Apparently the story is that he's a regular at the club and had a gay hookup app on his phone.
>>
>>77340982
The guy was trying to get gays to meet him away from the club or go on dates with him so he could serial kill them. Eventually he decided shooting up the club was the best way to go.

His wife is now under investigation for helping him recon the place.

Muslims.
>>
>>77340982

Which may be true, but the self-hating fag narrative only works because of Islamic ideologies. They have nothing, and the straws they're grasping at are falling from their grip.

Tbh they're just really butthurt that it wasn't a Christian white male that shot up a black club on tranny night. Then they'd actually be comfortable hating the shooter.
>>
>>77336627
Facebook is shit. Get off it
>>
>>77341455
You know we are being bombarded with the statement that it is your homophobic American society that caused him to attack the club, right?

The homophobic society where gays feel comfortable kissing in public and having bars and clubs.

Your government wants their Islamic society too.
>>
File: 7BcATWZ.gif (2 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
7BcATWZ.gif
2 MB, 500x283
>>77340927
And disconnect immediately if they encounter someone they even suspect of holding a dissenting opinion.

This is where I lose all respect for folks: When they can't man up enough to fucking defend a point in discussion, or respond in any way other than truth by assertion once confronted with data.

And these kids have the nerve to say they're pro-democracy.
>>
>>77340982
>>77340983
>>77341455
It actually makes sense.
>be homosexual
>your religion says that you will burn in hell for even being a fag itself, not to mention actually having sex with men
>it also says that you get free pass to heaven for engaging in jihad
>atone for your sins by killing others guilty of the same thing

So again, he was a self-hating gay, but why did he hate himself? Maybe because of belief system that penalizes every aspect of human life, while offering violence as the only way to repent?
>>
File: f16aa36.png (13 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
f16aa36.png
13 KB, 500x250
>>77341777

They're incapable of debate. They know enough about "their" "opinions" to parrot back a few buzzwords and phrases they've been indoctrinated with but beyond that are completely unable to actually discuss the issues. That's why they drop their line and disconnect before anyone can respond - its all they have.
>>
>>77341842
That would be silly. I'm sure it was some white Christians that pushed him to do it.
>>
File: mind_crush.jpg (36 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
mind_crush.jpg
36 KB, 410x308
>>77342438
Here, have one of my all-time favorite encounters:

http://pastebin.com/S1xarjch

This person didn't immediately disconnect, and it was hilarious seeing her try to support herself on nothing before ragequitting.

I had her lined up for a mind crush where I was gonna say that she was taking accountability away from blacks for their actions, and by extension saying that they weren't capable of making their own decisions.

It's a doozie, so please save if you don't have the time. Trust me, it's worth it.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.