[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people (shills) keep tweeting this to Donald Trump? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5
File: shills.png (29 KB, 951x131) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
29 KB, 951x131
Why do people (shills) keep tweeting this to Donald Trump? I mean, it's objectively speaking not even funny, witty or striking. It literally says nothing... What's their fucking point?
>>
>>77333945
delete your account
>>
>>77333945
She has an army of robots on twitter trying to meme like real people
>>
>>77333966
Oh no Dutchbro! How will I ever recover from this!
>>
>>77333945
delete this post.
>>
It's an ebin XD le maymay for normies. That was the whole intent of the tweet in the first place I imagine.
>>
File: TonaldDrump.jpg (75 KB, 313x349) Image search: [Google]
TonaldDrump.jpg
75 KB, 313x349
>>77333945
You know Trump is going to lose, right?
>>
>>77334062
I know, but there also must be real people who like this. And even then... like I said, in what fucking way is this even remotely funny?
>>
>>77333945

These are the same types of people who have been saying #feelthebern for 6 months. They're suffering a meme drought.
>>
>>77333945

Liberal memes are like your middle aged parents trying to use hip lingo to fit in with your teenage friends.
>>
>>77334145
Paid shills, dumb shit millennials (for whom this is apparently an insult), literally anyone that supports Hillary.

All of the above will hit the retweet button, then go on with their day.

You and me, though, Deutch bro, we know professional high quality memes when we see 'em.
>>
>>77334139
>You know Trump is going to lose, right?

That would be great because a lot of whites will wake up. Probably lead to a civil. I can't wait really, so many shitskins to kill its gonna be great its gonna be great
>>
it's like "Drumpf", it's their kind of meme or worse: their kind of argument
>>
>>77334139

how many b&s have you evaded so far?
>>
>>77333945
>implying this isn't satire against hillary's weak remark
>>
>>77334092
sorry for that, I was WAY out of line

drink some Looza and have a curryworst and you should be okay
>>
>>77333945
Because establishment Democrats here have drunk the Cuck-laid and have become not only spineless, but a 24/7 cringe compilation.
>>
>>77334280
Did you just call that man "Deutch"?
>>
>>77333945
Liberals are told what is supposed to be funny. It's why they watch their retarded "comedy news" shows and run with whatever is said.
>>
i don't understand it either, isn't even funny or banter.
>>
>>77336112
he did. Show's quality American education right there. Not only got the Belgian confused with a Dutchman, but also mispelt Dutch as Deutsch (German for German) and yet even butchered that up. You win today m8
>>
>>77336196
I thought he just confused it with Germany and wanted to be that guy who speaks fragments of a language to those who speak it fluently.
>>
>>77333945
These are the same drooling retards who are still trying to make "Drumpf" a meme.
>>
>>77336273
Yah, that makes more sense considering the similarity of the flags. But this is 4chan, making sense is akin to witchcraft
>>
>>77336376
So he thought that was a French flag and tried to speak Spanish to him?
>>
>>77333945
Leftists are sheep. The stupid animals can only follow orders they're given, unable to think for themselves.

That's why they can't debate. All they can do is repeat slogans.
>>
this photo in sunglasses is so fucking comical on preview
>>
>>77336583
Exactly
>>
"Delete Your Account" is the new "Make Donald Drumpf Again"
>>
>>77336735
The funny thing is I installed the Hangouts extension for shits and giggles, and now I can't tell which Trump people are using. Easiest way to make an online debate become Russian Roulette
>>
>>77336735
delete your post
>>
>>77334139
People who haven't voted in 20, 30, 40, years or more will come out of the woodwork to vote against Hillary.
>>
shillary is bad for america if trump donest win rip america super power 1960-2016
>>
>>77333945
the same reason they think it's funny to call him drumpf

because they are #MentallyHill
>>
It's funny because he should
>>
>>77333945
SHILLS SHILLS EVERYWHERE
WE ARE UNDER ATTACK
TRUST NO ONE
THE SHILLS ARE COMING AT YOU
THEY WILL RAPE YOUR WAIFUS
DELETE YOUR CP FOLDERS
BURN YOUR NAZI FLAGS
DON'T LET THEM CATCH YOU ALIVE
>>
>>77336947
Not necessarily. Yes, Trump has an active base, but his big mouth has said shit that's turned off 60% of the country at least (ex. kill innocent civilians, an American born judge can't judge me because of his heritage/ethnicity, etc.) and it'll most likely continue to say stupid shit. Then again, if Hillary is indicted after the DNC in July, Trumps numbers and turnout will be significantly higher
>>
>>77333945
It's the PC version of "kys fag".

It means they're desperate.
>>
>>77333966
>66
e x e c u t e

/thread
>>
>>77337179
The judge couldn't fairly judge him because he was a member of an extremely nationalistic Mexican group and Trump is going to tear off the disgusting greasy lamprey that is Mexico on our once-beautiful country.
>>
>>77337179
When has he ever called for killing innocent civilians?
>>
Because DELETE THIS is Shillary's first ebin meem from her professional meme corps

the funny thing is it just makes the DNC look like a bunch of crying, thin-skinned babies. Which they are.
>>
>>77337159
Arnaud Amalric (died 1225) was a Cistercian abbot who took a prominent role in the Albigensian Crusade. He is most remembered for allegedly advising a soldier, who was worrying about killing orthodox Catholics along with the heretics during the sack of the Cathar stronghold of Béziers, Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius. ("Kill them. For the Lord knows those that are His own.")
>>
>>77337179
Your're a hill shill he never saud anything about civs
>>
>>77333945
They lack originality, but still want to talk shit.
>>
>>77333945
Because they're bots.

Check out the Selena Gomez sex tape bruh! It's definitely not some virus!
>>
desu its literally the nice way of saying "Kill yourself"
>>
>>77334286
You're not even American why would you riot over their elections?

This whole memefication of the elections in Murrcah is causing some kind of strange behavior in non Americans.
>>
>>77337347
When he called for attacking the family members of ISIS members. Not to mention doing this will only drive more people to join ISIS.
>>
>>77333945
just like "Drumpf"
it's the intellectual engagement level of "Gus Bus"
>>
>>77337474
*bernie cuck, and I'm referring to when he said to attack the family of ISIS members
>>
File: liberal academics.jpg (78 KB, 736x331) Image search: [Google]
liberal academics.jpg
78 KB, 736x331
>>77333945
they are pic related
>>
>>77337703
Au contraire my fat burger friend, letting the family of ISIS members live is just plain stupid, as the wives and children would then be used as suicide bombers. This isn't even a "what-if" scenario, it's happened. What would YOU expect the wife of some jihadi that got droned to do?
>>
File: 184bh2aewwxd0jpg.jpg (17 KB, 187x204) Image search: [Google]
184bh2aewwxd0jpg.jpg
17 KB, 187x204
SWITCH TACTICS
>>
>>77337810
I'm not saying that it would be wrong if we had reasonable suspicion that they were radicals, and I don't know what the wife would, different humans will act differently in the same situation. Some might want vengeance yes, but others will go on with their lives, thus I would prefer keeping good intelligence on their families rather than just straight up killing them without evidence. Not to mention, the U.S. has already been killing innocent civilians with its drone program, one of the biggest reasons that terrorists have grown in number in recent years. Our drones have, at best, a 20% chance of killing the intended target. The other 80% are kills of people for reasons as stupid as "they look like a terrorist." The drone pilots even shot children without restraint calling them TITs or Terrorists In Training, or "fun-size" terrorists. Which part of me wants to kek, and the other part of me wants to knock Obama upside the head with a bat for allowing this shit to happen.
>>
>>7733888
>>
>>77333945
It's like the new attempt at maymay warfare after that failed forced dumpf meme.
>>
It's in the same vein as "Racist" or "Hitler"
You should know by now that if someone resorts to the above or the new "Delete your account" They have literally no intelligent comment to make not any knowledge of how to argue a point.

In short, they're dummies.
>>
>>77338247
The vast majority of them are literally terrorists in training though. So what if some aren't? The muslims don't give a fuck if you and I aren't "crusaders", they'll kill us just the same as any other westerner or any non-muslim for that matter.
>>
>>77333966
B T F O
T
F
O

How will Belgcum recover from this?!?!
>>
It's an attempt by normies to harness meme magic. It's a poor attempt, KEK will not be pleased and this will backfire. You do not lightly trifle with powers beyond your knowledge.
>>
>>77338247
>>77338536
Also, if you believe these little shitskins can really be brought to the west and taught to live just as a normal white person, then you have never been around refugees. I'd recommend visiting any large European city to see for yourself, or perhaps Dearborn, Michigan is closer to you.
>>
>>77338640
Yes, most muslims tend to be more conservative in their thinking, and the culture clash I do agree is making some issues. Dearborn, however, is not comparable from what I can tell. The residents are either American born or legal immigrants, definitely not refugees.

>The vast majority of them are literally terrorists in training though

Perhaps the children in Saudi Arabia are, but they are a minority in non-ISIS controlled areas of Syria and Iraq. Salafists, a sect of Sunni Islam that make up ISIS and Al-Qaeda, are a minority of them and the majority of them just live peacefully, or want to at least, or at most take part in politics. A small amount of Salafists are actual Jihadists.

Also, the reason I made that comment about Saudi Arabia is their government follows Wahhabism, a sect of Sunni Islam similar to that of Salafism and believe in similar ideas. Only difference is they're a recognized country and the U.S. sells them weapons. Seriously, our foreign policy is fucked up the ass.
>>
>>77338631
they haven't worked out that memes need to be funny
>>
They're still using Drumpf how many months later now? Leftist/MSM drones are typically emotional and intellectual children. Also, Hillary has many bots.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.