[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Live in Basel, highest GDP/capita in Switzerland. Life is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 34
>Live in Basel, highest GDP/capita in Switzerland. Life is good.
>Live in one of the most expensive districts in town, the one with the fewest foreigners (read: no niggers here).
>Landlord is a turk, but a cool turk, not a roach.
>Leases two apartments in muh block to Syrian refugee families. Probably the only fucking snackbars in the entire district.
>Both families are sunni kurds, their women wear the hijab, so no based Assad people either.
>Mostly keep to themselves, I don't have anything to do with them. Typical snackbars, if you will.
>One guy at around my age (early 30ies), father of two kids suddenly talks to me in the hallway, after half a year of having lived here.
>Guy is friendly as fuck. Asks if I want to join them for coffee, his German is absolutely impressive for a sandnigger that has been here for only 2 years.
>Says he and his family come from Aleppo and they don't even think of going back since it's reduced to a pile of rubble.
>Says he's allowed (asylum seekers go through strict limitations on work permits) to work as a hairdresser part time.
>Says they have no other choice than to live here, assimilate and stay here and that this is the right decision for them.
>Asks if I can help him with fixing his bike, sure buddy, no prob. I Let his kids play with muh qt kittens, everyone is happy
>His wife gives me fucking Baklava.

Why are sandniggers bad again?
>>
>>77332624
cool bro
>>
kurds >> common muslims
>>
>>77332624
Because they refuse to assimilate, they refuse to learn the local language and they refuse to work. Nice that you got the ones who actually do something for the country. Be careful though, their children may radicalize in time, keep an eye out
>>
>>77332833
also, muslims start to become problematic when they are in groups.
>>
>>77332624
>>the one with the fewest foreigners (read: no niggers here).
>>Landlord is a turk

yeah, switzerland is, like any other countries in europe fucked, as i thought. but the epic "everybody is a druglord and rich as fuck" meme makes you look better. you're still fucked, like everybody else.
>>
>>77332624
Because they are Kurds.

Look at the crime rates in Germany. Kurds and Iranians commit almost no crimes. Turks, Arabs, Moroccans and Algerians commit loads of crimes.

There is not a single "sandnigger".
>>
>>77332624
post timestamped pics of baclava or be forever outed as a lying shill
>>
>>77332624
Oh look /pol/ I had an encounter! I'm practically an explorer just returned from a riverboat trip up the Congo! What a merry time I had!

Please do yourself a favor and read this:

http://www.examiner.com/article/as-muslim-population-grows-what-can-happen-to-a-society
>>
>>77333077
Actually I know you won't read it... hang on:

>As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

>United States -- Muslim 0.6%

>Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

>Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

>China -- Muslim 1.8%

>Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

>Norway -- Muslim 1.8%
>>
>>77333050
I'm at work, you dumb faggot. Besides, I am a 6'6" tall fucker and I ate them all.
>>
File: 1459276790780.png (2 MB, 1500x1165) Image search: [Google]
1459276790780.png
2 MB, 1500x1165
>>77332833
>>77333034

They're all the same

>Kurds and Iranians commit almost no crimes. Turks, Arabs, Moroccans and Algerians commit loads of crimes.

Most honor killings in Germany are done by Kurds. And most Kurdish crime passes off as Turkish. Why would German media try to differenate Turkish crime according to ethnicity? Kurds are Turkish citizens.
>>
>>77333129
>At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

>This is happening in:

>Denmark -- Muslim 2%

>Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

>United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

>Spain -- Muslim 4%

>Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%
>>
>>77333034
wanna share your source on this ?
>>
>>77333197
>From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

>France -- Muslim 8%

>Philippines -- 5%

>Sweden -- Muslim 5%

>Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

>The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

>Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%
>>
>>77333252
When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%
>>
>Why are sandniggers bad again?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
>>
>>77333294
After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%
>>
File: 1429972294406.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1429972294406.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2500
>>77333129
>>
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1200
>>77333050
>>
>>77332624
Be friendly towards him and ask him if he would like to attend church service with you, maybe you can convert him anon.
>>
>>77333337
After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%
>>
>>77333354
Thanks!
>>
>>77332624
Radical Islam
>>
File: 1461304764273.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1461304764273.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
>>77333129
>>77333197
>>77333252
>>77333294
>>77333337
>>77333388
>bosnia
>albania

>jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, burnings of christian churches

>egypt
>indonesia
>iraq
>morocco
>turkey
>sryia
>uae
>tajikistan

>state run ethnic cleansings, genocide to drive out the infidles

Fuck off retard
>>
>>77333367
I'm atheist, faggot.
>>
>>77332624

>Why are sandniggers bad again?

Because every part of the world they dominate is turned to various degrees of shithole. Every country that allows them to become a sizable minority sees increases in extremism, crime, and terror.

Congrats, you met anice guy from probably a nice family. You know what? There's doubtless lots of nice guys and nice families from the same ethnic background just as there are lots of nice people in any given group. Is that a good reason to allow them to colonize the West en masse when it's been shown time, and time, and time again what the results of this are? Fuck no.

I've enjoyed the company of every Muslim I've ever met - I've also enjoyed the company of (almost) every communist and SJW leaning type I've ever met. Doesn't make the ideology they live by and try to push upon society any less harmful or evil.
>>
>>77333129
lol

muslims in Australia are anything but peace loving
>>
>>77332624
Only cucks have cats for pets
>>
>>77332624
you're a worthless dumb faggot if a single decent encounter with a single individual is enough to completely change your political outlook
>>
>>77333632
>Because every part of the world they dominate is turned to various degrees of shithole. Every country that allows them to become a sizable minority sees increases in extremism, crime, and terror.

Why does /pol/ generalize so much?

Albanians in Greece, Pomaks in Greece, Tatars in Russia, Indonesians in Europe, etc. are all well behaving people and don't do anything you've described.
>>
>>77332624
Guilt by association is a fallacy whether for good or bad, the truth is still that by their own admission the majority of muslims want to overthrow secular governments and practise sharia law.
Their religion is a politically based one that believes women have no rights and anyone who disagrees with islam is killed.
Finding the few non poisoned apples does not suddenly remove the venom from the rest and is why immigrants must each be heavily vetted before being allowed in.
>>
>ITT: You're a worthless dumb idiot if you let a single encounter change your whole outlook! Instead, let me tell you about why Moozlems are so bad and evil because of that ISIS article I saw on infowars!

/pol/ is full of pathetic hypocrites with double standarts.
>>
>>77332624
> anecdotes.
>>
File: gsi2-overview-1.png (23 KB, 290x778) Image search: [Google]
gsi2-overview-1.png
23 KB, 290x778
>>77333925
>Guilt by association is a fallacy whether for good or bad, the truth is still that by their own admission the majority of muslims want to overthrow secular governments and practise sharia law.

Majority of Arabs maybe.
>>
>>77333998
> greentext with a space
>>
File: 1463718355803.png (169 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
1463718355803.png
169 KB, 318x308
>>77333179
>>77333593
>>77333860
>>77333932
>>77334014
>turk
>this much damage control
>>
>>77334060
Well meme'd bro, u sure told me! How about you prove everything I said wrong instead?
>>
>>77333932
>let me tell you about why Moozlems are so bad and evil because of that ISIS article I saw on infowars!
nice meme, if you want to know why Islam is shit, you just have to read the news.
>>
>>77334119
I'm not talking about Islam. I'm talking about Muslim people in general. And I know for a fact that Muslims in countries like Albania, Macedonia, Greece, Malaysia, etc. are fine. Whenever I see an
>all muslims are evil, look at this evidence I found:
post, it's about Arabs chimping out.
>>
>>77332624
>black people commit disproportionate amount of violent crimes
>hey but this one here is not killing anyone, see theyre good people!
>>
>>77332624
Because they are roaches that invades our space to genocide our folk and take our land an wealth, idiot. That's why japs are racist as fuck: they want Japan to remain purely japanese.
>>
>>77332624
It's about the long term (100's of years) contamination of the genepool. Europe ought to be exclusively for europeans, and in the modern age of cheap air travel and globalisation we can't passively get to an ideal situation.
Also the more they racemix the more messy a potential genocide will be.
>>
>>77334253
>niggers are niggers therefore all muslims are evil

Should I fill this thread with Christian nigger violence to prove that Christians are evil people?
>>
>>77333809
This. There's al-Qaeda-Nusra-ISIS members who have not killed anyone.
>>
>>77332624
>generalizing them based on some rare goos ones you know

The % of based ones is not big enough
>>
>>77332624
>His wife gives me fucking Baklava.
is "Baklava" euphemism for "pucci"?
>>
>>77334014
Even 1% is too high, the lowest countries on that list besides turkey had their shit pushed in by the USSR for at least 2 generations and we all know how so fond the soviets were of any religion or ideology that wasn't communism.
>>
>>77334475
It's food
>>
>>77332924
I thought you weren't supposed to let the goyim talk about that let alone confirm it?
>>
>>77332624
they are weak

so their best strategy is to assimilate

when they are strong, they stand to gain more from strategies that are not assimilation

its also a family as opposed to masses of young men who look to take over
>>
>>77333179
eat that akp propaganda, eat it mehmet like your sister gargles german cock and wears g-strings.
>>
>>77334557
>even 1% is too high

Doesn't matter, it's the small minority that want Sharia, contrary to what you implied (that it's the majority)
>>
>>77333252
>France -- Muslim 8%
>Philippines -- 5%
>The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

LEL two European countries with more muzzies than us.
it's not a good time to be European right now.

>>77333129
defo agree that the muzzie ratio should be lower than 2% or 1% for that matter.
same goes for niggers and immigrants.
>>
>>77332624
>Mostly keep to themselves
Fucking idiot, this is how they are able to contest our culture, they keep to themselves, invite friends over, have kids and before you know it you have you very own home grown terror cell awaiting orders from IS.
>>
>>77334475
butter,honey sirup, dough,crushed pistacios and even more sirups. all crispy brown and sweet.
There is not a lot better than actualy homemade baclava.
>>
>>77334230
the good ones, are those who aren't following stiffly after the Koran.
>>
>>77334119
>just read the news
Or simply interact with any turk anywhere
>>
>>77332624
Just because they're nice to you doesn't mean they'll be nice to the rest of your countrymen, or that their children won't join a gang, or that they don't contribute money to a mosque that is importing more radicals.

If you enjoy their culture so much, move to a muslim country. Don't destroy your own country.
>>
>>77334581
I'm sorry that my joke is too bad you had to say it's "food".

i know it's food i am just wondering if he might be fiddling with the wife
>>
Look at that taqiyya, hard at work.

Look at how quickly it worms it's way into the brains of unsuspecting infidels.

Holy fuck, it's really amazing.
>>
>>77334683
Don't worry Ahmed, we know you're all equally as bad.
>>
>>77332624
>cool turks
roach detected
>>
>>77334355
You know full well that Christianity specifically says to turn the other cheek and that Jesus preached with words, not a sword unlike muhammad who carved a tide of blood across Asia minor demanding conversion or death.
Africans have a lower IQ than koko the gorilla, they are an entire bell curve below everyone else.
>>
File: 7XubtJx.jpg (66 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
7XubtJx.jpg
66 KB, 627x663
>>77334690
>>
>>77334683
>the world is an akp propaganda

Should I pile up the articles about honor killings in Germany and underline the Kurdish villages they were born in for you?
>>
>>77334777
That's true.
>>
>>77334777
The good ones are those who stay in the middle east and have no intentions of leaving there. Any outside of that can be default not be good.

Even if the parents would truly not be radical and actually pay more in taxes than they receive, which they almost never do. They will try to keep to themselves, to keep their daughters sheltered and keep their own culture and religion alive and deeply ingrained into their children thus laying the foundation for future segregation and radicalization.

You also have zero guarantee that they might not change their views and it's almost assured their children will be more radical and likely start actively propagating islam and their own culture aswell as will be increasingly hostile.
>>
>>77334690
So explain Indonesia then.
>>
>>77332624
Basel?

Yeah I was actually shocked at how many muslims and negroid were roaming the streets when I was taking a walk there. They were practically EVERYWHERE. It was a lot better in Züri desu.
>>
>>77334355

No, try 'Christian niggers mass killings in the name of faith/God/the Pope/the Bible'

Narrow your search to Africa and America.

I haven't done it but I'm curious to see what you find :)
>>
>>77334887
I don't care what Jesus said, I care about what Christian niggers are doing right now. They were burning people alive in Uganda last time I checked. And they were committing gang violence and rape in America as we speak.

>not real christians! dindu nuffins!

Rofl, it's no different than Turks saying ISIS are no real muslims, we dindu nuffins.
>>
File: muzzie fucking shits.jpg (433 KB, 1885x875) Image search: [Google]
muzzie fucking shits.jpg
433 KB, 1885x875
>>77332624
BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IT IS THEIR DUTY, MANDATED BY THEIR GOD, TO EITHER CUT OFF YOUR HEAD OR ENSLAVE YOU, YOU STUPID MEDPACK.

It also says to act friendly and lie in the face of the unbelievers, when they are a minority, but to remember that unbelievers are cattle and to genocide them when the muslims become a majority.

Enjoy having your kids and grandkids being slaves you naive motherfucker.
>>
File: a wild medpack appears.jpg (100 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
a wild medpack appears.jpg
100 KB, 800x522
>>77332624
Soso. Wie läbt es sich denn so in Basel?

Hend d pillälidrücker ihre turm endlich fertig boue?
>>
>>77332624
>live in upper class district
>get creme de la creme of rapefugees
newsflash, not all refugees are the same. however, your guy said he wanted to integrate, but still his whore wife wears a hijab.
Could you maybe ask him why publicly displaying markings of a child-rape religion are a good idea when trying to assimilate into a western secular country?

inb4 >muh culture
>>
>>77335125
scho lang, du kackneger.
>>
>>77335070
the difference is that white christians don't commit any religious crime, while turkroaches mudeslimes do.
>>
>>77332624
They know they can't do shit in low numbers
>>
>>77335019
What about Indonesia?

>>77335055
>In 2014, Amnesty International reported several massacres committed by the Anti-balaka against Muslim civilians, forcing thousands of Muslims to flee the country.[23][24][25] Other sources report incidents of Muslims being cannibalized

>The next day anti-Muslim violence continued in Bangui,[31] just days after the Muslim former Health Minister Dr. Joseph Kalite was lynched outside the Central Mosque[32] and at least nine other people were killed when attacked when a mob, some of who were from Christian self-defence groups, looted shops in the Muslim-majority Miskine neighbourhood of Bangui.[

>The Lord's Resistance Army, a guerrilla army, was engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government in 2005. It has been accused of using child soldiers and of committing numerous crimes against humanity; including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, and using forced child labourers as soldiers, porters, and sex slaves.

Should I post more? Is there a quota you need to fill?
>>
File: 1465740297625.jpg (30 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1465740297625.jpg
30 KB, 400x388
>>77335125
>>77335169
>>
>>77335134
>>live in upper class district
I've lived here for a year. Took this apartment because it has a nice courtyard for my cats. Other than that, this district sucks massive fucking donkey balls. Only old people and no bars, no fun, nothing.
I used to live in shittier districts before.
>>get creme de la creme of rapefugees
I know some nigger rapefugees too.
>>
File: 01.png (176 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
01.png
176 KB, 458x438
>>77332624
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+is+Sweden+the+rape+capital+of+Europe#
Here ya go buddy
also
>Live in one of the most expensive districts in town, the one with the fewest foreigners (read: no niggers here).
>>
File: 1465937498154.jpg (62 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1465937498154.jpg
62 KB, 500x492
>>77335273
>courtyard for my cats
>>
>>77335070

The 'gang violence' in America is purely driven by economic factors and drugs. None of this gang violence comes from insulting God or women not wearing enough clothes.

And niggers in Africa are basically chimps, there you can have a slight argument but still of no importance
>>
File: e35qE8RzFX0.jpg (137 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
e35qE8RzFX0.jpg
137 KB, 720x1280
>>77332624
Because they are not your race and are conquerors, but not by force, they conquer with economy and as always through millions of years, if you introduce a foreign crab species that outnumbers the native one, you only get one crab species at end, neither native, nor foreign, a mestizo crab....and then mestizo crab lived happily ever after though all the universe and all universe became samefag crap.
>muh diversity, muh assimilation, muh integration
>>
>>77334822
Remember kid, don't go fishing in another man's pond.

Most westerners forgot that already.
>>
File: DIFFERENCES.jpg (2 MB, 2927x3583) Image search: [Google]
DIFFERENCES.jpg
2 MB, 2927x3583
>>77335230
kill yourself taqiyya roach
>>
>>77334980
>try to keep to themselves, to keep their daughters sheltered and keep their own culture and religion alive
this is the fucking problem. they arrive in a secular country from a culture that's deeply religious, and of course, instead of actually assimilating, they go out into the public, proudly presenting their child-rapist-honoring beards and women-trash bags, so everyone can see that they feel morally superior to all the degenerate heathens of this country that welcomed them and whose values they despise so much.

I never really understood why people hated the jews so much, but the idea of thinking of yourself as "gods chosen people", and refusing to assimilate by continuing your dumbass religion, I'm starting to get the point.
>>
>>77333354
Kill them all.
>>
>>77335351
Do you realize how dindu your entire arguement is? I can use the exact same arguement about the 12% of Turks >>77334014 in that chart. They are from poor backwards villages with no education. All they know is to farm and to go to the mosque in Eastern Turkey. Never been to the city.

My problem here is not whether Muslims are evil or not, it's the hypocricy and double standarts behind /pol/'s arguements.
>>
well muslims are superior sooo yea
>>
>>77335230

Ah yes, kony and all that crap hahah

I don't need a quota, I'm not defending a religion either. Enjoy your Erdogan though

Read

>>77335351
>>
>>77335070
It's fine that you don't care what Jesus said, everyone has a right to an opinion after all, but the fact of the matter is that if you unapologetically go against his teachings you are textbook definition not a Christian.
You know that you're being dishonest when you say this, ISIS live directly by Muhammeds teachings as by the book as they can, Ugandan so called christians directly contradict Jesus entire message.
>>
>>77332624

Wie viel Kinder hesch du?
>>
>>77332624
>Be eurocuck
>Invite sandbulls to my own house
>Arrive home one day smelling delicious food
>Sandbulls made lunch for me
>Mmmh tastes delicious
>See small paw in my soup
>"Wha-what the hell is this"
>Be eurocuck. Die.
>>
>>77335638
>Kinder
>2016
>feeding the juvenile jew
>>
>>77335552
You're right about Quran being violent. But at the end of the day, neither Muslims or Christians follow their book on 2016. I lived in this country for 24 years and I don't know anyone who read the Quran before. Yet these people would still pass as Muslims.
>>
>>77335732

Genau das isch dr grund weshalb d usländerquote in de schuele über 50% isch.
>>
>>77332624
zbasel am mym rhyyyyyy

glaibasel, best basel

live there 6 years

anyway. the swiss get rid of trouble makers. if you all remember the "handshake incident" in basel land of 2 students not shaking their teachers hand at school, their entire family is basically under surveillance now and their asylum/migration process has been frozen (basically they will be shown the boarder if they sneeze too loud).

drug dealers (africans) build up at claraplatz.....suddenly they all are gone...."they left" said the police. *wink*wink

the kurds demonstrate often in basel against erdogan and turkey. the balkan girls throw the pussy around like candy.

a surprising amount of immigrants vote conservative or right wing. an example from many.. there is a tamil guy who works as a translator for the office of deportation...to help his countrymen? no, he says "we dont need more of these stupid fuckers here"

ive noticed that unlike here in germany where good luck just getting them to speak german, the immigrants speak swiss german. i always thought it hilarious watching a headscarf stumble through swiss german at the store

the eritreans are a bit of a mystery to me though, everyone else seems to at least go through the motions of integrating.....oh and before everyone goes...muh bbc.....these are eritreans....i take bigger shits....if you breathe too hard on them they might fly away.
>>
>>77335768
And I know turk women that drink, eat bacon, go out to town by themselves and don't wear a slave scarf.
The question is, what would muhhamed do if he encountered such a person.
This is why we don't like islam.
>>
>>77332924
This. Most people. Even nigs are okay when theres one family in the right environment being forced to assimilate.

The problem occurs wheb theres like 20 families that never talk to anyone outside the group. Then their kids get together and form a sort of ethnic gang.
And then its all downhill from there.
>>
>>77332624
This accounts for most of the refugees we get in Australia. If you screen them properly, the only problem is reproduction and the spread of their genetics. However if you do what Europe is doing, it is a serious fucking problem.
>>
>>77333860
>albanians in greece

nigger what?

the greeks hate them and their fucking albanian mafia shilling heroin. guys i knew brag about beating albanians half to death because albanian
>>
>>77336010
That's what happens when you don't surrender to globalism and have a sensible immigration policy, just like we don't take people who don't want to be kiwis.
>>
>>77336015
No, /pol/'s problem isn't with Islam. It's with people who are considered Muslims (anyone from a Muslim majority country)

Doesn't matter whether you eat pork or not.
>>
>>77336106
I've been to Greece and the Albanians there behaved or looked no different than the average Greek.

Greeks on 4chan are edgy autists who want to have an immigrant group to hate like all the cool western Europeans. They keep posting the same 2-3 pictures over and over again to prove how evil Albanians are. It's mostly inferiority complex.
>>
>>77332624
Because they are not Maghrebis
>>
>>77336131
Well I don't speak for others but my problem is with the ideology, the religion and institution itself, and those that take it seriously.
I don't have a problem with people based on their race, only their values.
>>
>>77332624
because not all muslims fly into things

just most and all it takes is most
>>
>>77336326
Well it's a shame you're the minority here on /pol/. I have no problem with you. Stay safe.
>>
>>77332624
the PC culture is the problem. if there was no fear for kicking out the bad people, the situation would be half as bad, and the people in your dorm would actually have an advantage for their efforts
>>
>>77333179
kurds are sand gyppos
>>
If you let all of them stay there, Basel is the new Aleppo
>>
>>77336234
uh, noooo

this is in greece. anyone who has dealt with the MASSIVE drug problem there....its the fucking albanians.

this board is fucking satire you dipshit, do you think im going to believe what some ouzofag posts?

and hi mister turkish flag...i'm sure you are going to tell me that the greeks liked you too

THEY DONT! they just want your money.

fucking summer
>>
Muslim problem intensifies ITT as we speak. First they come to our countries, now they come TO OUR INTERNET. I can forgive many things, invade my country all day but get out of my internet!!!!!11
>>
>>77336507
I live in Greece you autismo. I'm here in Smirne for my lessons.
>>
>>77332624
A part time hairdresser can live in one of the most expensive districts of one of the most expensive cities of the world. That's nice. If he's so friendly and "cool", ask him when he will go rebuild his country. 90% of Central and Eastern Europe was rabble post WW2. People were starving. Would have funny if they all decided to move to the UK and USA.
>>
>>77336503
B-but he let OP fix his bike. Isn't that generous? Maybe he will even let OP pay for his family's upkeep - oh wait, he already does.
>>
>>77336619
>Smirne
ohhhh youuuu

hahahahahahha

top kek

you made me laugh

>greater greece

my sides
>>
>>77335273
You could organize a street party, don't exactly need bars to drink socially and have a good time.
I'm sure the old people would appreciate a chance to get out and have a blast with the community as well.
>>
File: ukmarriage.png (280 KB, 712x784) Image search: [Google]
ukmarriage.png
280 KB, 712x784
It's because swiss are quick to remove kebab, as we are. We never saw islam as a peaceful religion, and we never bought the muh tolerance propaganda. Muslims don't want to stay here, we don't want either, so we grant them IDs to reach their merry cuck caliphates up north

On the other hand, muslims won't do shit here because they know that we could easily blockade their access to EU. We are like Madagascar in Pandemic II
>>
>>77336881
You seem confused.
>>
>>77336910
> Muslims won't do shit here
Said every country in existence before snackbar was snackbarred.
>>
File: 1462094172847.jpg (29 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
1462094172847.jpg
29 KB, 349x356
>>77337246
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html#article-3546081

>http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/italian-tomatoes-the-product-of-migrant-slave-labour/news-story/fece485267a1dd13b34a9ac78718208d

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/12143122/Italian-wife-faces-jail-for-not-doing-housework.html
>>
>>77336936
for you, since you seem to be an idiot

https://youtu.be/Zns4c44hDUY
>>
>>77336024
>Even nigs are okay when theres one family in the right environment being forced to assimilate.
>australia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Australians

please why dont you shut the fuck up

How many blacks have you seen in your lifetime 10?
>>
>>77332624
>things that never happend
and even if your story is true
graz you found the 1 out of 1000 families that doesnt behave like monkeys, also keep in mind, he might be friendly to you, but could despise you deep down in his heart and even if hes upright and hoest with his friendliness, he may be a nice guy, but his cousin is the one that fingers 10 yo boys buttholes in public swimming pools and demonstrates for sharia in switzerland next year if hes not deported

what youre doing is here is one of the most common, yet often unnoticed, big fallacies in any discussion, known as anecdotal evidence.

a little example to get away from the islam and rapefugee topic, while still being able to simply transfer it back on said topic

>south america is a drug infested corrupt hellhole

this doesnt apply universally at any given time
just because a friend of your girlfriend did a roadtrip through chile and says she felt very safe all the time and didnt experience anything negative at all during her trip, this is not evidence for south americas safety
she may have been safe, just as 100 others have been before her
but the 101th backpacker gets kidnapped by a drug syndicate that tries to blackmail the embassy
south america is full of friendly and warmhearted people, but even if you stay away from dangerous places bad things can happen and its way more likely to get shot in a bigger city in south ameirca than at any other place on this planet, except maybe some troublesome places in africa and the middle east
>>
>>77332624

>owning cats

You're suffering from toxoplasmosis, aka liberal disease, reality is warped you stupid cuck
>>
>>77332624
>live in rich white neighborhood
>why are shitskins so bad again?
cool story lad
>>
>>77337589
hell, why do i even write such a wall of text, that none of you is going to read anyways, as a reply to a obvious b8 thread

am i sane /pol/?
>>
>>77337621
>gimme attention pls!!!@ :( :(!! why no1 give me attention??

because your post goes w/o saying.

It's not some beacon of knowledge that we do not already know.
>>
>>77337694
its hard to tell if people are stupid or just baiting these days
maybe OP was serious?

>hurr durr you stupid
>think you can reason with people on the interwebs?
>/pol/ is satire and im just here for epic bantz and lulz
t. Mr. 60%-White
>>
>>77332624
youre the equivalent of a upper class white family member from the suburbs.
Shut the fuck up, live in my district in cologne for a week and say that again. I know plenty of pretty bro muslims but they are all to be taken with a grain of salt. they would always chose their people over yours. always.
>>
>>77336656
>A part time hairdresser can live in one of the most expensive districts of one of the most expensive cities of the world.

I'm a poor fuck, my parents were immigrants and I can live here too, nigger. You're just jealous you're rotting in your inbred mountain nigger country.
>>
>>77332624
There's no problems with immigrants that actually work and want to assimilate.
>>
>>77337890
>youre the equivalent of a upper class white family member from the suburbs.
No, i'm not. I even used to be homeless once.
>live in my district in cologne
You probably live in Dellbrück or Porz or some middle-of-nowhere shithole with literally zero shitskins. fuck off.
>>
File: empire gang.jpg (93 KB, 940x470) Image search: [Google]
empire gang.jpg
93 KB, 940x470
>>77333034
There a lot of kurdish clans/gang who are involved in organized crime mate
>>
You sound incredibly sheltered, Hansel.

Just like the liberal hipsters that say "I kinda knew this one black guy in high school, and he was okay, I guess, etc. etc."
>>
>>77336893
>You could organize a street party

Although your country's flag is similar to mine, you have no idea just how fucking fucked up their asses the swiss are. A street party? No fucking way. That would be unruly.
>>
>>77332624
>why are mosques, terrorist attacks, rapes and mass harassments bad again?
are you mentally retarded by any means?
>>
>>77338105
>a street party
i would literally call the police, if there was an unpermitted party in my street
>>
>be OP
>post about how the sandnigger families in my house are actually nice people
>everyone assumes I'm a spoiled rich white middle class kid

Fuck off, /pol/. I lived the shittiest neighbourhoods this country has to offer (protip: It's still fucking awesome to live there). I cam from literally fucking zero, my parents were immigrants, I am a naturalized citizen, I had to work my ass off for everything I have.

Stop just assuming things. I hate degeneracy and promiscuity just as much as the next /pol/ack.
>>
>>77332624
Maybe you should rent an apartment in Klybeck to see the reality and the future. It is going downhill fast there.Hell,when I moved out I talked with a turk (Kemalist) shopowner. He told me he would give up the store,because quote'there are too many foreigners in the area and its bad for business'
Glad you have nice neighbours.But by far the most part are not so friendly,clean and willing to integrate.Do you have negroes hanging on the street all day, doing fuckall but phone calling?Do you have litter in every street?Do you see the schoolyard and see how the remaining two swiss boys get bullied because they have good behaviour?Do you see hateful faces everywhere?
No?
Then i guess you have a false positive impression about what immigration causes and will cause. Living there redpilled me about immigration and leftwing policies.
Basels politicians are PC gutmenschen cancer that willingly ruin a once good city. Almost every weekend someone gets beaten half to death over petty shit, sometimes without a cause, mostly by foreigners. Are so used to it that you think it is normal? Our country used to be safe,clean,well organized and strong. Well not anymore I guess. Welcome to NuHelvetia,politically correct and kind to every kind of scum.

"Wir wollen sein ein einig Volk von Brüdern!"
>>
>>77338267
>I am a naturalized citizen
kys
>>
>>77337967
Problem is 99% of them don't want to. And I don't talk muslims only. Spaniards, wherever they go, they miss Spain no matter how much shit they talk about it and they tend to look for other spaniards in their destinations. If spaniards actually had big numbers they'd probably form big ghettos and will do whatever is in their power to not learn the language.

Another big issue is that a lot of them want to go back. So they don't invest back into the host country. They save money, spend the least possible and send what's left back home. Then, when they get enough, they go back and start a business in their homeland.

There's only one kind of good immigrant: a highly skilled worker that stands out among his country men and feels like he doesn't belong where he was born. No matter the race or beliefs, I highly doubt that any rational person would have a problem with him. Now, the rest, can just fuck off.
>>
>>77338285
>Maybe you should rent an apartment in Klybeck
I lived there for 10 fucking years, moron.

I left my gf for another woman which is why I moved out. I found a cheap apartment where I could easily let my cats out, as pointed out here >>77335273
>>
File: 1465235556919.jpg (34 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1465235556919.jpg
34 KB, 426x341
>>77338385
>I left my gf for a cat palace
>>
>>77338557
>deliberately misinterpreting posts or being that bad at reading comprehension even fucking Ali would gloat about you
>>
File: 1465479802138.jpg (95 KB, 680x622) Image search: [Google]
1465479802138.jpg
95 KB, 680x622
>>77338597
>saltiness confirms crazy cat person
>>
>>77338105
Yeah i don't know how swiss people live, but surely a street party in a community like you've described would go down peacefully, old people and families don't tend to be all that unruly in my experience.
I'll defer to your judgement on that though.
>>
>>77335025
Basel is rotten. The lefties and green fags ruined it.And most people still vote left because 'muh feelings muh poor refugeees'. The spirit of St.Jakob is fast asleep.
>>
>>77338646
>being a meme spouting virgin
>>
>>77338695
What
>>77338214
said. Most Swiss would literally call the police the second someone puts some music up or once more than 8 or so people congregate at once.
>>
>>77338214
Not talking about some flash mob shit here though, just a get-together for neighbors without clogging up busy roads, surely there's a dead-end road or a park people could use.
>>
>>77338757
>>77338814
"I fucked my cats!"

- You
>>
>>77338870
>reducing value of my property

yeah nah bro
>>
Racist scum detected
>>
File: 129644081869.jpg (14 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
129644081869.jpg
14 KB, 251x251
>>77338888
thread derailed
>>
>>77338597

Du vrdammte lappe, gang di go vrschiesse!
>>
>>77338814
That doesn't sound like very much fun, maybe it's because i'm danish and we're relaxed like that, sign of the times maybe.
>>
>>77339164
Danes enjoy cuckolding, Swiss enjoy peace and quiet. To each their own.
>>
>>77338950
I suppose you'd rather peek out behind your curtains making sure everyone around is acting right und proper.
Maybe live a little, yeh?
>>
>>77333179
>And most Kurdish crime passes off as Turkish

You should get your shit together.
Most Kurds I know are from Iraq, a few from Syria. The "Kurds" from Turkey are mostly Alevites and consider themselves Turkish, because 1.) they dont want to be the landless Kurds and 2.) their parents got assimiliated by Turkey. Remember that being Turkish is not depending on your ethnicity since Atatürk?

>>77333034
That's also not true at all. Remember the famous "Arabic" crime families ala "Remmo", "El-Zein","Ali-Khan", "Omeirat", "Abu Chaker", "Miri" etc.? They aren't Arabic, they are Mhallami-Kurds/Lebanese-Kurds/Gypsies and rule most big cities....
>>
File: HYPERKEK.png (387 KB, 1500x1400) Image search: [Google]
HYPERKEK.png
387 KB, 1500x1400
>>77338888
>>
>>77337920
>Secondo advertising for more immigration

Your opinion may be relevant in a couple of generations.

I understand that you want to reduce your cognitive dissonance by telling us how good immigration is.
>>
>>77337974
In Chorweiler geboren, jetzt in Ehrenfeld.
Sag das selbe nochmal Klippenscheisser.Im the so often sung about "Deutsch Asi" . Oh and btw. dont know how long its been since youve been to cologne, but Porz turned into shitskin galore the last years.
>>
>>77338870
Thats what countrypeople do. The city people mostly don't know or talk to their neighbours. They usually don't know the tradition of a street party. Besides, Cervelat and beer is absolutely haram, why would you do that to the poor traumatized women and children.
>>
>>77339212
Alright, i just thought you said your neighborhood sucked because of the boring old people and no bars.
Put me in my place for sure.
>>
File: Khan_tuman_ambush_5.16.jpg (144 KB, 1080x540) Image search: [Google]
Khan_tuman_ambush_5.16.jpg
144 KB, 1080x540
This thread is such an embarrassment to this country.

OP is a flaming faggot and hardly anyone would consider this Baseltard to be Swiss.
>>
>>77339579
>Ehrenfeld
>not Kalk

Eure Kanacks sind wenigstens noch ein bissel kultivierter und netter wegen des lustigen rheinischen Lebens. Im Ruhrpott sind se da direkt abgefuckter.
Aber du hast Recht, bei den meisten Kanacks - wenn es drauf angeht - heißt es:
Landsmann > Muslim > Deutscher/Schluchtenscheißer
>>
>>77337920

Please leave my country, you dirty shit skin.
>>
>>77339579
>Chorweiler
lel
> Ehrenfeld
Im Zentrum wohnen wollen, aber nicht bei den Assis, eh? Dann musst du wohl einfach mehr Kohle für die Miete ausgeben.

Bin demnächst wiedermal in Köln. Werde dann hier wieder shitposten. Können uns dann ja mal auf ein Küppers Kölsch treffen.
>>
>>77340067
>you dirty shit skin.
I'm white, my parents came from Scotland, you fucking mountain jew.
>>
File: Pirahanas.jpg (261 KB, 600x768) Image search: [Google]
Pirahanas.jpg
261 KB, 600x768
>live in Disney
>see alligators all the time
>learn to ignore them, they are not that bad
>kids play in the water
><snap> screams screams screams

Arabs are like alligators, should never be trusted or allowed in the community

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-child-dragged-alligator-disney-20160614-story.html
>>
>>77338267
Please leave my country, you dirty shit skin.
>>
>>77337920
>mountain jew is calling out the mountain nigger

What a great time to be alive and witness how the cliff shitters are at each other's throat!
>>
>>77340082
Ich bin absolutes Zentrum-Unkraut. Bin halt deutscher Asi und kein Mulatto. Komme gut klar mit den ganzen Kanacken aber problemloses zusammenleben gibts nicht.
Mach ein Sion oder Pitters Kölsch draus und alles gut.
Vielleicht im Goldene Kappes in Nippes?
Miete zahle ich extrem wenig dank der Genossenschaften.
>>
Because they are there to replace you.
>>
File: OP.jpg (42 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
42 KB, 497x500
>>77340224
>implying he is Swiss
>>
>>77337920
> I'm a migrant
Should have stated that in your OP, shill. Dropped.
>>
when there are only few muslims around. nothing is gonna happen, they will be quiet, friendly etc. when they got a gang the shits starts.
>>
>>77339795
I guess my opinion is colored by being raised in a small town, still, enjoy the community parties immensely, where people bring their own favorite dish and everybody gets to try a little bit of everything.
Don't even need any music or much alcohol, just people.
>>
>>77340308
Das mit dem Küppers war ein Witz. Schmeckt wie arschgeficktes Pisswasser. Da ist Schweizer Bier ja noch besser. Das güldene Kappes kenne ich nicht, aber passt. Im Nippes war ich noch nie uezs, aber Köln ist immer eine Reise wert.
>Miete zahle ich extrem wenig dank der Genossenschaften.
In diesem Zusammenhang sind die Linken und Grünen dann aber wieder gut zu gebrauchen, eh?
>>77340192
I'm whiter than you, faggot.
>>
>>77340498
The US has like 0.01% Muslim population and plenty of snackbarring. Where there's mud, there shortly will be a snackbar.
>>
>>77340492
I was born and raised here, faggot. And I am whiter than you ever will be.
>>
>>77339902
Is wahr, es gibt wenig lustigeres als ein betrunkener Türke der Kölsch/Kanakischen Dialekt spricht.
Und generell is im Ruhrpott alles abgefuckter.
>>
>>77340672
Who cares where your poo-colored mother has shat you out. You aren't Swiss.
>>
>>77340733
My parents are Scottish and I am pale as fuck, you dumb mountain nigger.
>>
>>77332624
Not all sandniggers are bad. Many are good reasonable people. But islam produces a much greater % of bad people than other religions.
>>
>>77340595
Naja Köln ist halt seit dem Ende der 70er irgendwie DIE liberalen Hochburg.
Nix mehr mit Chicago am Rhein.
Der Kappes ist eine absolute kölsche Institution. Kann ich nur empfehlen.
>>
>>77339902
>Aber du hast Recht, bei den meisten Kanacks - wenn es drauf angeht - heißt es:
>Landsmann > Muslim > Deutscher/Schluchtenscheißer

Naja, mein bester Freund ist Muslim (Türke) und er ist, seit er mich kennt, zu 100% loyal zu mir.
>>
File: Boston-Marathon-bomber-Dz-010.jpg (33 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Boston-Marathon-bomber-Dz-010.jpg
33 KB, 620x372
>>77340807
You a white boi
>>
>>77340879
MIDF geh. Machst dich lächerlich hier
>>
>>77333860
Let me put it to you this way... We didn't start locking our doors until Albanians showed up.

I don't dislike them as a whole but it's not like the educated and civil ones are coming over the border... Which is usually the case with immigrants from anywhere.
>>
>>77340884

Florian?
>>
>>77340947
k
>>
File: 1465153244938.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465153244938.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>77340879
>bester Freund ist Muslim (Türke)

Translation: my best friend is Muslim (roach)

MIDF sure went full retard today.
>>
>>77341368
Why do the French and you French wannabes write your 1s like such retards
>>
>>77340879
"den meisten" du weisst was das bedeutet?
>>
>>77341368
Yes? Thx for confirming.
>>
>>77341436
reminds them of the alps? i dont know.
>>
>>77341523
Nice
>>
>>77341469
>"den meisten" du weisst was das bedeutet?

Du weisst, wie man Kommata richtig setzt?
>>
Daily reminder that Ali >>> Allah.
>>
>>77341563
Klar, nur juckts mich nicht wirklich bei internet posts.
>>
>>77332624
>erfinde geschichte von einem sandneger
>plötzlich sind vergewaltigungsnigger alle cool

GOTT STRAFE BASEL
>>
File: numbers and angles.jpg (42 KB, 822x600) Image search: [Google]
numbers and angles.jpg
42 KB, 822x600
>>77341436
>>77341523

because of pic related (useless maths teacher knowledge coming to fruition, noice)
>>
>>77341751
Daily reminder that rafida are as bad as muslims.
>>
>>77342045
Zero confirmed for holy.
>>
File: ybE37On.jpg (33 KB, 548x357) Image search: [Google]
ybE37On.jpg
33 KB, 548x357
>>77342045
Except nobody alive today writes 7's or 9's like that. Also,

>Zero angel

Literally what?
>>
>>>/gif/8688266
>>
>>77342319
>meanwhile, in the country with the world's biggest muslim population
>>
>>77333251
gtfo roach (NO DENBTS TODAY)
>>
>>77342140

haha I dind't make that graph, just thx google and the creator put in a typo-

>>77342185

" 7 " is often written with only the bottom line written
Eventually, this is how people came up with the number symbols historically and was meant to be an explanation.
On a side note, I personally find " 1 " written as " l " aestetically unpleasing (as " 7 " without the middle line), but that's mathematic/autistic preference
>>
>>77342319
Disgusting homosexual.
>>
File: Missing Angles.jpg (366 KB, 1120x735) Image search: [Google]
Missing Angles.jpg
366 KB, 1120x735
>>77342616
I couldn't help but notice that a few angles in this graphic have been neglected, so I went ahead and pointed them out. Obtuse angles are clearly allowed if the "8" example is to be believed, so I included every angle over 90 degrees. This graphic is bullshit and so are you. You are a physical embodiment of bullshit.
>>
>>77343063
Also, I forgot to move the arrow by the 2 over to the top of the 5. Oh well.
>>
>>77342764
Who let the aryans have internet?

Doesn't Iran kill you for visiting this degenerate place?
>>
>>77343272
You obviously dont know a lot about Iran.
>>
>>77343063

I think only 90° angles and smaller should be counted. However the 7 is a problem.
>>
>>77343429
I know they're Aryans. All I need to know.
>>
>>77343063

shiiiit nigger I'm awestruck you would actually put all this work in just to refute a random stranger on the internet who wanted to be helpful.

Those number signs are around for around a 1000 years if I'm not heavily mistaken (google that aswell to correct me if you so please), and back them they wanted a logical way to create those symbols and that way seemed to be one that worked out.

I never stated it's a perfect system, man is errounous. My main reason to post this was to answer a question concerning an arbitrary definition (form of the numerical " 1 ") in the best way we, as of now, understand how it originated.

"Science" was a bit different and less strict back then, so I'd be glad if you had understanding for that.
>>
>>77333150
>basel
I'm coming to find you anon
>>
>>77332624
Fucking gullible cuck

Ask him some tough questions on
>Western values such as freedom to criticize muhammed and islam
>Oppression of women, why his wife should be covered
>If he will go back to rebuild his country
>Genocide of christians in muslim countries
>Why Europeans should risk their safety and even their lives for our retarded leaders' mistakes and misplaced altruism.
>Why saudi arabia doesn't help their muslim brothers
>Why he doesn't go to a much closer, safe muslim country with similar culture
>>
Demographic replacement is demographic replacement is demographic replacement.
>>
>>77343967
>B.. but I was just being helpful! I'm a victim of everything that doesn't strictly agree with me!

Typical Liberal word salad. You've typed all those words out and yet, astonishingly, you've managed to say nothing at all. Consider me impressed, but for the wrong reasons. I don't think the whole teaching gig is for you lest you be teaching other man how to suck dicks.
>>
> anecdotal evidence
>>
>>77344100
I'm going to the gym in Dreispitz now, come see me faggot, I'll fuck your shit up.
>>
>>77344256

Giving the ball back to you, sir:

Do you have any argument left besides ad hominem and (allegedly) lefty bashing?
>>
>>77342061
Daily reminder that eternal kraut must perish
>>
>>77344787
You've made a positive claim and the onus is on the person making the argument to defend their position. In leftist hell, people that state they have a lack of belief in a position are expected to defend that instead of expecting people that hold a belief to be challenged. I also feel justified in making fun of you personally because I find it funny and there's nothing stopping you from doing the same since this isn't a formal debate.

Your move, resident of Hitler's birthplace.
>>
>>77332624
>Millenial has one or two good experiences with foreigners and immediately believes that most foreigners are good people

It's exactly the same logic as hating an entire ethnicity because of one or two bad experiences, except potentially a lot more destructive. At least when you hate everyone you won't let them get close to you so nothing bad can happen without you being aware of it.
>>
>>77332624
OP is a faggot
>>
>>77332624
It's pretty obvious that not all sandniggers are bad people.

It's just that we don't know who's good and who's bad, we also have no way of determining that in the way we handle migrations here in EU.

Also, most of them are OK when they live in a normal neighbourhood, as soon as you get more than 15-20% of them living in one place shit hits the fan at light speed
>>
>>77344569
Which one?
>>
>>77345112

Thank you for actually taking this to an argument based affair again.

Reading my 2nd post you will see I already conceded my claim accepting you refuted me.

Yet, after the fall of ancient greece (where they still used standard letters for numbers, so alpha = 1 etc.) the romans didn't bother to work further on mathematics (as abstract knowledge wasn't suitable for war, the only used the pragmatic stuff that was already there).

This went over to the arabic world, where it wasn't important WHO mada a discovery, like it was in ancient greece (Pythagorean Theorem,...) or is in recent history (Fermat's Theorem, Proposition of Bolzano-Weierstraß, etc.).
They made a few compilations of that knowledge, the most commonly known is the Al'Jabr (origin of the word Algebra) as an example.
So most of our knowlegde of that time, and how paradigms shifted, is very hard to reconstruct and actually KNOW.

I could now start rambling about how I hate ancient history due to the lack of precise documentation so these arguments swell up at all, but noone wants to hear that.
>>
>>77346030
This is interesting as a lot of what the Ancient Greeks worked with came from what were to become Mohammed nations. The Persians and Egyptians were especially big contributors. What the Ancient Greeks did is appropriate their knowledge and apply narrative to create things like history, philosophy, drama and science.

It's frustrating that neither the Romans nor the Arabs caught on to how this was done. We had to wait until the enlightenment for the world to pick up on what was going on 1600 years earlier.
>>
>>77347143
jup, I admire your ancestors for the service they did to us.

ancient greece = GOAncientT
Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.