[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FULL FUCKING PANIC NOT A DRILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13
File: Trumproblems.png (413 KB, 1489x841) Image search: [Google]
Trumproblems.png
413 KB, 1489x841
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? WHY THE FUCK IS TRUMP DOING SO BAD IN THE POLLS?YOU FUCKING IDIOTS TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO WIN THIS EASILY BUT NOW HES FUCKING TRAILING BEHIND CLINTON BY DOUBLE DIGITS
WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING FAST SO HELP ME GOD IF TRUMP LOSES YOU FUCKERS
>>
>>77317909
WE NEED MORE MEME FUCKING MAGIC WHERE IS IT
>>
That's great, I'm voting Hillary
>>
Trump will be even with or slightly ahead of Hillary next week because of the attack's effect on polling. We will all celebrate.

But truthfully, polls just don't matter until the debates.
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1098x913) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1098x913
Chill bros no ones ever survived problems by freaking out at every hiccup
>>
Wait a week.
>>
source or get out shill
>>
File: 1465397963265.png (128 KB, 777x691) Image search: [Google]
1465397963265.png
128 KB, 777x691
>>77317974
We used it all up. We've temporarily lost our powers.
>>
>>77317909
It's heavily in their interest, to tweek and cheat the polls, at this ever so important juncture.
>>
Wait until after the first debate. These polls don't mean much until then
>>
>>77317909
Nobody here is being payed to shill for HRC. That is a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to slander her campaign. Donny will never win in the US. It doesn't say exactly how much support you give them so it doesn't mean anything. This is what you get for backing Sanders.

>kikebart
>zerohedge

Pay no attention to this thread. Please go participate in the tranny thread that will really make you think.
>>
>>77317909
Johnson will be forgotten after the conventions. Don't worry.
>>
>>77318391
The only thing that concerns me is that trump is bound to say something that turns off the far more sensitive beta cuck democrat. The republican voter base has thicker skin when it comes to offensive comments but the swing voters will shy away if he says anything even remotely offensive.
>>
Also, I figure they can lie Hillary into office all along. If it's not a complete.landslide victory, then they can lie Hillary all the way there.

I don't know what would happen after that.
>>
Your concern is duly noted, concernman
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1242x1477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1242x1477
Still not great but it's more accurate than OPs graph
>>
>>77318741
As a fan of the Don, I will say he has fucked this month bad. 2 weeks wasted on sad shit.

He needs to get back to fighting illegals.
>>
>>77318741
>One biased bloomberg poll
>red alert

Not even worried senpai. We still have convention, debates, and at least one more happening. Probably two.
>>
File: 1429621290264.jpg (17 KB, 680x459) Image search: [Google]
1429621290264.jpg
17 KB, 680x459
>>77318741
oh my jesus christ
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
YOU DUMB FUCKS KEPT TELLING ME EVERY TIME TRUMP DID DUMB SHIT
>LE ALL PART OF LE PLAN, JUST WATCH
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
YOU GUYS ARE SO FULL OF SHIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77317909
You do realize that there are plenty of Independent voters who are undecided. So this graph doesn't necessarily mean that Trump is going to lose. Once the debates between Shill and God Emperor start, things will probably change.
>>
>>77318741
REEEEEEEEE

/pol/ is never right, i fell for a meme candidate.
>>
>>77318878
He can't right after a terror attack you either jump to it or you flounder. The problem is the media who are misinforming people of what happened and he can't stop it.
>>
>>77317909
>8 points
>double digits

Americans
>>
>>77318579
I agree. Which is why Trump needs to keep his mouth shut on certain things such as the Mexican judge comment. Trump should look to get some of the Bernie supporters to support him, not continue to turn them off and have them support Shillary.
>>
>>77319573
No. There are times when he needs to be more quiet but that judge thing was the correct choice and he was right to make it.
>>
You can blame Gary Johnson.
>>
File: 1463644491108.gif (2 MB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
1463644491108.gif
2 MB, 250x190
>>77317909
Wow. What an epic concern troll thread. Thanks for contributing a lot.
>>
This is bad Hilary has a honeymoon period where her poll numbers rise while the republican party ass blast Trump. He has no room to breathe now Obama is blasting him with full backing of Republicans shills.
>>
Bye, bye Trumpfags.

:)
>>
>1 post by this ID

The shills are out in full force today.
>>
>>77317909

You actually believe polls kid?

Funny that Trump was supposedly getting his asskicked in each state the night before the election according to them, and a wild landslide appears.

Polls are modified, and made to give an impression on the weak minded.
>>
>>77317909
Wait til the first debate. It's gonna be a rocky road don't be a pussy
>>77318442
Jesus Christ you btards are just moronic these days
>>
>>77317909
1 post by this ID
29 replies
Massively verbose waste
Unaware of lying in polls
Claims to be a genuine long time Trump supporter who can no longer support Trump because of one thing
Sage
>>
>>77317909
>8
>double digit
>>
>>77317909
>Registered voters

How many numbers do they have

>Last poll only polled 750 people from a fucking website

Oh right, it's horseshit

Anyone remember those polls that showed Bernie Sanders with a twenty point lead to Clinton? Wow, I sure am glad internet polls are the most reliable information on the planet.
>>
>>77317909
Fear not child. The Emperor will prevail against the Hag and the Old Dragon.
>>
>>77319529
Guys you are making us look so bad. That even Canada is speaking up about our mistakes.
>>
>>77320351
This. So fucking much this.
>>
File: ugD3ejG.jpg (231 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
ugD3ejG.jpg
231 KB, 1180x842
>>77317909
>>
Guys we are in mid June 4 months till we hit the polls 2012 was way tighter and look how that shit went.
>>
>>77318741
He's spelling "MAGA" with his poll line.
He already has one half of M.
>>
>>77320386

What? Trump consistently led the polls throughout most of the primary.
>>
>>77317909
>>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID>1 post by this ID>1 post by this ID>1 post by this ID>1 post by this ID>1 post by this ID>1 post by this ID>1 post by this ID>1 post by this ID>1 post by this ID>1 post by this ID
>>
He blew his load too soon.

Should've started the controversy later. Now people are callused towards it, and don't give a fuck. His whole 'comedians can't get me because they can't out-Trump Trump'? Now Trump can't out-Trump Trump.

He's boring now.
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 1920x1200
>>77321223

>the G coincides with the Christie VP pick then Trump dumps him and goes full Spider Webb
>>
>>77317909
Hahaha didn't we have enough nervous guys during the primary? Have faith, child.
>>
The judge thing, the "my African American" thing, taco bowl tweet, jumping on the Pulse Massacre for political points is going to backfire on him.
We can only hope he has time to straighten his image and do damage control. Making Hillary look bad is good but it isn't going to clear his name. He failed to switch into presidential gear after the primaries, acting like a dick all week on social media then giving a flimsy 45 minute speech isn't convincing anyone.

He probably won't lose his fanatic ride or die voter base but he's not picking up any undecideds or swaying Democrats
>>
>>77319712
>No. There are times when he needs to be more quiet but that judge thing was the correct choice and he was right to make it.

He is most likely right about the judge. But I'm just worried that moderate normie democrats will not support him during the general election because of statements like that.
>>
>>77321356

No he didn't. I'm not talking about an early 'overall'. I'm talking about a week or less than the caucus', most polls would show him even with or less than ted cruise, next day he wins at around 60%. Go watch Penn and Tellers 'Bullshit!' episode on polling somewhere online. The whole thing is a word game.
>>
The media analyzes every single sentence in his rally speeches, amplifies and broadcasts anything controversial for 2+ days which makes it impossible for him to get a leg up. I don't know what can be done other than strapping a teleprompter to his face to force him to stay on message. Tomorrow's smear will be about this idiot veteran theft shit he mentioned tonight.
>>
>all this denial
lmao keep crying pathetic losers
>>
The more and more I think about it the more piased I get. All he had to do was keep his fucking mouth shut regarding his legal case (which he could have settled last year) but instead this motherfucker gives the media a solid racism charge and buys himself 2 straight weeks of brutal headlines, reflected in these polling trends. Honestly he needs to just shut the fuck up and memorize a script.
>>
But in the end, Trump was not the chosen one who would make American great again... Because nobody could, America was never great. And for the rest of their days the people lived in misery, waiting for the messiah that would never come.
>>
File: molonlabe33.jpg (21 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
molonlabe33.jpg
21 KB, 400x272
The west is truly and veritably doomed. A revolution is our only lifeline and it will never happen
>>
>>77317909
You do know Trump is not going to win right? You're deluded if you think otherwise.
>>
>Polls before they even pick a VP
>Polls before they even debate

As long as trump is within striking distance of clinton he'll be fine. Remember when he was 12 points behind clinton?
The latest poll was a pushpoll with only 750 people conducted by a jew who hates trump.
Also don't listen to shills, they feed on you freaking out and losing hope.
>>
>>77318442
Holy shit. You can't get any closer to what the shills say. They have infested this board
>>
The only good news here is that Hillary has actually dropped from this last poll, she doesn't seem to be gaining much support. Also most of these numbers were from before the Orlando attacks.
>>
>>77323086

Neither VP picks nor debates tend to swing polls very much.
>>
Also who are we kidding Hillary Isnt Jeb or Cruz, she's not going to shut down during the debates. he needs a lead going in.
>>
File: important.png (2 MB, 5522x4522) Image search: [Google]
important.png
2 MB, 5522x4522
>>77318741
>>
>>77317909
lmao - he's a know-nothing buffoon
>>
File: 1437971728840.png (2 KB, 210x161) Image search: [Google]
1437971728840.png
2 KB, 210x161
>>77324024
>>
>>77320142
The election isn't over until November, the first presidential debate hasn't even happened.
>>
>>77324570
Dude he's going to get REKT int he debates against Hillary, unless he is taking it serious and doing debate prep, which I doubt.
>>
>>77324024
Repubicans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFxt1B19d7A
>>
File: nwo vs wannabe tank driver.gif (18 KB, 440x253) Image search: [Google]
nwo vs wannabe tank driver.gif
18 KB, 440x253
>>77317909

It's unnerving, but he still has time to spare for getting on top of things.

That, and Dilbert-man will most likely update his prediction if Trump is truly beyond hope.
>>
>>77324024
>this is what drumfkins actually believe
>>
Bloomberg poll with a bunch of irrelevant questions from the state of Iowa alone pulling his average down.

Literally nothing.
>Oh, you like Brazil hosting the olympics? +1 for clinton :^)
>>
Clinton won't debate Trump often it's the same starve the beast strategy that she used against Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>77318354
We used the Getsuga Tensho?
>>
('77325213') we unleashed our final banKai, now we're left with quincy shit. Mixed raced people can't service kek.
>>
>>77325099
>Scared Hillary
>Too frightened to face her own corruption
Trump won't be silent like Bernie
>>
>>77318164
It won't. Trump plummeted in the polls after the San Bernardino shootings.
>>
>>77319474
/pol/ is always right senpai
>>
>>77317909
>Reply

/pol/ is 100% ALWAYS fucking wrong.
>>
>>77321223
But that means he'll lose because the letter "A" ends low.
>>
>>77322266

He can't say anything without the media calling him some name, though. What we've seen in the last month is the complete force of the media and establishment politics (including that cuck Paul Ryan) turned against Trump.

I'm really not sure what he can do to stop it.
>>
>>77317909
>OP GONE OVER 2 HOURS AGO
>IGNORE AND HIDE SHIT THREADS
>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF A SHIT THREAD
>>
>>77317909
>6/8/16
e p i c
>>
>>77328969
...The difference has gone up since.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.