[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did America get so cucked by the NRA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 29
File: guncontrol.png (3 MB, 2048x1382) Image search: [Google]
guncontrol.png
3 MB, 2048x1382
>Terrorists are literally bragging about how easy it is to get assault rifles in America
> Terrorists in Orlando and San Bernandino literally buy assault rifles without problems
>Based Obama tries to block terror suspects and people with ties to radical Islam from buying guns
> NRA blocks it because "muh second amendment"
>Gun manufacturers pocket profits from selling assault rifles and laugh all the way to the bank while americans get killed

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/14/everybody_knows_isis_without_guns_is_just_basically_a_blog_trevor_noahs_impassioned_plea_for_stricter_gun_laws/
>>
>assault rifles
>muh meaningless term
>>
File: rifle deaths.jpg (229 KB, 1368x738) Image search: [Google]
rifle deaths.jpg
229 KB, 1368x738
>>77304796
>>
Do the words "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" ring a bell?
>>
>>77304796
Everyone read this.
Learn it.
Link it in all anti gun threads.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
Police are not here to protect citizens, according to Washington DC high court.
>>
It's so cute when foreigners don't realize that the NRA is actually a moderate institution. Lots of gun owners hate them because they're not pro-gun enough.
>>
>>77304796
We can't stop drones with pea shooters. Might as stop gun deaths if we don't have a chance at stopping the government either way.
>>
>>77304938

>radical islamism
>muh meaningless term
>>
>>77305113
This is true. Islam itself is radical and all Muslims are terrorists of a sort.
>>
>>77305102
Right, because drones are completely invincible as seen in the middle east.
>>
>>77304796
>allow the government to remove people's basic human rights without due process just by putting them on a "terrorist watch list"
>suddenly everyone's a terrorist
Great plan, nigger.
>>
File: anti-gun-retards-BTFO.png (1007 KB, 666x960) Image search: [Google]
anti-gun-retards-BTFO.png
1007 KB, 666x960
>>77304796

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
File: 1437100623737.jpg (58 KB, 582x582) Image search: [Google]
1437100623737.jpg
58 KB, 582x582
>>77304796
>www.salon.com
you're not even trying desu
>>
do guns make people bad?
>>
>>77304796
(((OP)))

you guys are out in force today
>>
>>77305237

And semiautos themselves are dangerous and all guns are killing machines of a sort
>>
>>77305389
They're out in full force everyday, anon. They're really pushing hard to disrupt our meme magic with these threads.
>>
>>77304796
You are not American
Your opinion does not matter
Care about your own country and we will do the same
>>
>>77305299
For one thing you can actually use those other ingredients for practical, everyday purposes. Guns have one use.
>>
File: yourself.png (224 KB, 782x639) Image search: [Google]
yourself.png
224 KB, 782x639
>>77304796
>Ever reading Salon
>>
>>77305299
This.
>>
>>77304796
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>77305299
Shit, I guess we should just ignore all those mass shootings. In fact, just not even try anything since a guy killed 100+ people without a gun.
>>
SHALL
>>
>>77305536
>Care about your own country and we will do the same

>America

lol
>>
>>77304796
You got it wrong. Big money interests are being cucked by the NRA. George soros is cucked by the NRA.

We fund the NRA to cuck the big money interests trying to strip us of our rights in congress.
>>
>>77305630

Actually, 4 uses: Hunting. Recreation. Self-defense. And killing faggots like you.
>>
>>77305630
Not even going to try to argue with you about guns being "only for killing", because I don't even need to.

Killing is not inherently bad. Killing can be hunting a pest on your farm or hunting deer for food. Killing can be in self defense to protect yourself and your family.

Homicide != murder.
>>
1 Post
1 ID

Stop replying, there are like 20 active gun control bait threads.
>>
>>77306885
You should kill yourself then, fag.
>>
>>77304796

It's a good thing Paris has some of the toughest gun laws in the world, that's why they've never had any major terror attacks.

Oh wait
>>
liberals actually believe people only own guns because of the nra, its hilarious

i guess their ideology can't funciton without a big bad to label and destroy, see alinskyism

if the nra didnt exist id own just as many guns as i do now
>>
>>77304796

>cucked

ebonics is more refined than your level of speech
>>
>>77304796

Because ISIS doesn't use bombs and planes instead of guns sometimes?
>>
File: CATI.gif (4 KB, 442x274) Image search: [Google]
CATI.gif
4 KB, 442x274
>wah assault rifles are scary

deal with it, faggot. they're here to stay.
>>
>>77305481
Yeah that's what they're for. What's your point?
>>
>>77304796
I'm not giving up my anti-nigger gun.
>>
File: 165_b.jpg (170 KB, 896x658) Image search: [Google]
165_b.jpg
170 KB, 896x658
>>77304796
XAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXXAAAAAAAAAA@!!!!

Preddy funny Cass, I gotta admit. At least you sneak some humor into your shilling.
>>
>>77304796
In reference to faggot's pic

Abortion stops a beating heart too, scumfuck.
>>
>>77305481
What's your point? Guns a good at things like killing Muslims with them.
>>
Stop replying to these threads. You can identify them by the : 1 post by this ID.
>>
File: Australia Crime.png (545 KB, 2020x3056) Image search: [Google]
Australia Crime.png
545 KB, 2020x3056
>>77305736
>Try
No one has proposed a single law that has been shown to have any measurable effect.
>>
File: 1371240367358.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1371240367358.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>77307832
>That fnx

This kid has excellent taste in handguns
>>
>>77304796
Americans owned guns before the nra ever existed.
And Omar was a licensed security guard who would have been exempt from any laws prohibiting civilians from owning weapons.
>>
>>77308114
Yeah, let's give up. It would suck if someone shot up where I lived but there's just no way to prevent it.
>>
File: 1444423064341.jpg (102 KB, 1234x1290) Image search: [Google]
1444423064341.jpg
102 KB, 1234x1290
>muh NRA boogeyman
>>
>>77308474
Explain to me how giving up my guns will stop some maniac from killing people.
>>
>>77305102
>We can't stop drones with pea shooters
You would be surprised. The issue isn't so much that the round can't reach it, or that the drones are tough, it's that there is so much empty space in there that even if you hit you likely won't damage anything other than the hull. Shot gun might work if it's low enough. If drones are your target, build yourself a punt gun. If it can take out an entire flock of ducks/geese at once, it should handle a drone just fine.
>>
>>77305102
>Thinks the gun loving patriots in the military will kill gun loving patriots in their home towns.
>>
>>77308754
There will always be deranged people with violent urges. There will always be at some point a murder by one of them.

But by making guns harder to get and restricting certain types of guns, it'll be significantly harder for these deranged people to murder a lot of people quickly. A maniac equipped with a kitchen knife is less deadly than a maniac with a gun.
>>
>>77305092
Whats funny is that while they have no duty to protect you, you, under threat of criminal prosecution have to assist them if they ask for your assistance.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusing_to_assist_a_police_officer
>>
There are ways to reduce homicide in the US but they involve ending the war on drugs, increasing abortion availability and shrinking the welfare state. Spending tax money on laws that have no measurable effect is immoral in that is it a form of theft.
>>
File: NBM,BNM,.BNM,.png (249 KB, 598x413) Image search: [Google]
NBM,BNM,.BNM,.png
249 KB, 598x413
>>77304796
>>
>>77309135
>There will always be deranged people with violent urges. There will always be at some point a murder by one of them.
>But by making guns harder to get and restricting certain types of guns, it'll be significantly harder for these deranged people to murder a lot of people quickly. A maniac equipped with a kitchen knife is less deadly than a maniac with a gun.

Even if I grant your premise, it doesn't matter. We shouldn't give up our rights. The current death toll is acceptable.
>>
>>77307311
The NRA blocks laws, allowing terrorists to buy guns.
>>
>>77308445
Omar was on a FBI watch list and had been investigated twice for connections to ISIS.
>>
>>77309135
This is not true. There will always be people who figure out loopholes and workarounds, but in your own scenario, they will not be people who can stop or intimidate them.
>>
>>77309135
So giving up my guns won't stop any maniac from killing people?
>>
>>77309399
>The NRA blocks laws, allowing terrorists to buy guns.

In america we have rights. In america you have to be convicted in a court of law before you can be punished for a crime.

Being put on a watchlist is not sufficient.

Foreign niggers don't understand america.
>>
>unironically posting a salon link

shills gonna shill
>>
>>77304796
Do you know what else stops a beating heart?

Some nigger who wants your car or your money, or maybe several who decide to invade your home and rape and kill your pregnant wife while you are at the gym one early morning.

Fuck you
>>
>>77309332
Lol well memed. Except there were 2 armed security guards in Orlando. omar had a friggin assault rifle so he had an advantage.
>>
File: lynch_2.jpg (18 KB, 271x327) Image search: [Google]
lynch_2.jpg
18 KB, 271x327
>>77304796
Why did we let terrorist into america. No muslims= no mass shooting bait fagg

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
>>
>>77309372
>The current death toll is acceptable

Says you. I don't think that. I don't think gun rights are a natural right, I think it's a privilege that should be granted based on competency, specific purpose and background checks (not just criminal checks).
>>
>>77309399
>>77309473
You spoil your rare flag by being a cucked faggot. Not only does Omar getting through the FBI check a sign that the system they have put in place non-efficient, but also will single out the wrong people who actually need to defend themselves.

As for everyone else in this thread who is not American or has not owned or shot a firearm; get the fuck out. What if I told you that you couldnt have certain cars because they go to fast and cause police chases?
>>
>>77304796
Even if banned, guns would still be easy to obtain. Bans only prevent legal, responsible gun ownership.

assault rifles don't exist
>>
>>77309473
Thats the FBI's fault
I'm not giving up my guns because they fucked up.
>>
>>77309551
You're not giving up your guns. I want a maniac to have a significantly hard time obtaining a gun so he will resort to less lethal weapons for his violent urges and thus result in less mass murders.
>>
>>77309399
Suspecting someone of future crimes is not the same as convicting someone of a felony. Terrorism is a felony and it is already illegal for convicted felons to buy firearms. The no-fly is unconstitutional bullshit that violates the 9th amendment right to travel unmolested for all citizens and it should be abolished rather than expanded to other rights.
>>
>>77309300
I know I'm preaching to the choir

whites kill at the same rate all around the world.
blacks kill at the same rate all around the world.
So a country of whites full of guns would have about the same murder rate per capita as one with no guns.
And a black (or latino) nation with all the guns gone would just see a different type of violence other than guns. It's the harshest fact out there. A very red redpill
>>
>>77309681
>I don't think gun rights are a natural right

Self defense is a natural right and the making and use of weapons is natural for humans.
>>
>>77309568
I love how /pol/ like profiling black people and Muslims and assuming they are guilty. However when "muh gun rights" no profiling is allowed.

>>77309679
Omar was born in Queens. No one let him in
>>
>>77309668
So this gay nightclub, in the city of Orlando had no metal detectors at their entrance to protect against people bringing weapons in to their club?

Also, you raised another point which is, "What happens when radical islamists gain positions of trust/authority"

What happens when they become security guards? What happens when they become police officers? What happens when they become pilots? What happens when they become politicians?
>>
>>77309681
>Says you. I don't think that. I don't think gun rights are a natural right, I think it's a privilege that should be granted based on competency, specific purpose and background checks (not just criminal checks).

So move to britain if you don't believe in freedom. It's obvious that self defense is a natural right; weapons are the means to that goal.
>>
>>77304796
Your country is irrelevant that it isn't even worth bombing so fuck off.
>>
File: crime by race.jpg (116 KB, 580x469) Image search: [Google]
crime by race.jpg
116 KB, 580x469
>>77304796
>>
>>77309955
I love how /pol/ like profiling black people and Muslims and assuming they are guilty. However when "muh gun rights" no profiling is allowed.

I love how niggers think they can read, and actually understand what /pol/ is about.
>>
>>77304796
No legal guns?
Import or make them yourself.
Better yet, use bombs.
They stopped using bombs so that they could try to disarm us for easier attacks.
Knives can also kill. As long as the killer doesn't get hung up on someone they can just keep going killing and wounding as many as they can.

The only way to stop these attacks is to completely snuff out their existence.
>>
>>77305092
Please, your understanding of law is lacking and it's disappointing.

>"[t]he duty to provide public services is owed to the public at large, and, absent a special relationship between the police and an individual, no specific legal duty exists."

In practice this means there is no written law forcing law enforcement to sacrifice their safety to protect an individuals. There is still Dept policy that dictates these situations and officers can be terminated if they do not preform the policy.

It does not mean police are not supposed to protect citizens. They are legally obligated to protect you as I am, which makes sense because they are both private citizens.

Furthermore there has not been a rampant issue with law enforcement refusing to act in protection of the public in reasonable circumstances since or before the ruling.
>>
>>77304796
They don't need guns to kill people. They've beheaded them, burned them alive, drowned them, and exploded them. Fuck Salon
>>
>>77309681
From the right to live you get the right of self-defense and from the right of self-defense you get the right to an effective means of self-defense. You have no legal right to sue the government when the police decide that a lunch break takes a higher priority than preventing a mad man from binding, raping and burning you to death.
>>
>>77309955
Black people cause crime.
Guns are objects that criminals abuse for crime.
Get rid of the cause and the guns won't be a problem.
>>
>>77309961
I don't know I think Omar started shooting before the metal detectors. The point was 2 armed security guards with guns tried to engage him and fired on him. But Omar had bought a friggin assault rifle so he did a lot of damage.
>>
>>77310184
Bombs are less deadly than assault rifles and hard to make. (and also arouse suspicion).

Assault rifles are easy to buy at any gun show.
>>
File: image.gif (891 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
891 KB, 300x199
>>77304796
So many shill threads these past few days.
>>
>>77309668
>omar had a friggin assault rifle so he had an advantage.

Omar had the element of suprise and knew there were armed guards at the club, thats where his advantage was.
Their handguns had the same rate of fire as his rifle. Some club goer with a concealed gun that omar didn't know about could have shot omar
But instead the club goers had to wait 3 hours for the police to do anything.
In every mass shooting the police wait for hours to enter the building.
>>
File: 1433251989098.gif (529 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1433251989098.gif
529 KB, 625x626
>>77304796(you)
>>
>>77305000
>USA rifle homicides vs. Canada rifle + shotgun homicides
Why?
>>
>>77304796
You are a fucking retard.
They NRA originally was there to teach people how to shoot properly and learn the practices of safe gun handling.

They only got involved in the political aspects because you fucking meddling pieces of shit cant leave people the fuck alone.

It amazes me how a black man, comming from one of the most violent continents on earth, has the unmitigated galls to lecture white people on how to conduct our business.

It is not our fault you fucking melanites cant fucking handle the freedom without fucking it up for the rest of us.
>>
>>77310401
you are using the term assault rifle incorrectly. Please learn the difference between a semi-automatic rifle and an assault rifle.

>I think
exactly, you think...provide evidence or justification to how you came to this conclusion.
>>
>>77309961
>What happens when they become security guards?

Omar was a security guard ironically
>>
>>77304796
Quite the contrary, they're using the attacks as a pretext to cuck us out of our rights. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find the attacks were false flags. Everything surrounding this influx of Muslim terror reeks of kikery. They either released the hoards as a sort of Samson Option or they're doing it to create crisis and use said crisis to establish their NWO.
>>
>>77304796
Being in the no-fly list is not having connections to terrorists.
Obama would certainly resist allowing any singling out any muslims for extra scrutiny. The only thing he'd use the ban for is to disarm american citizens. Your argument is as transparent as it is flawed.

Your post does show a little bit of effort, so you earned your $0.25.
>>
>>77310800
i know, thats precisely why i used it as an example
>>
>>77305299
Eminem?
>>
File: 143.gif (82 KB, 375x592) Image search: [Google]
143.gif
82 KB, 375x592
>>77310568
>Bombs are hard to make
Mix an oxidizer with a fuel, it's easier than cooking dinner. For a packed night club incendiaries would have been more effective and those only require gasoline and eggwhites to make.
>>
>>77310568
You don't know shit about bombs, do you?
>>
>>77309979
I believe in freedom. I believe in our democratic process and one day hope there'll be a legislation to implement gun control laws.
>>
>>77310401
>But Omar had bought a friggin assault rifle so he did a lot of damage.

You do know that "assault rifles" aren't machine guns right? They only shoot one round per trigger pull.
>>
>>77309788
>I want a maniac to have a significantly hard time obtaining a gun so he will resort to less lethal weapons for his violent urges and thus result in less mass murders.
Which won't happen because the black market and buying guns from niggers in ANY city will always exist. You can limit legal purchase all you want, you will NEVER stop the flow of illegal guns in circulation unless we separate the US from the entire continent and become an island nation.
>>
>>77310715
>It amazes me how a black man, comming from one of the most violent continents on earth, has the unmitigated galls to lecture white people on how to conduct our business.

There's literally been like 2 mass shooting in Trinidad in the last 15 years. Even our government is not stupid enough to let civilians and terrorists buy assault rifles. Stay cucked , NRAfag.
>>
>>77311044
please be more specific. Assault rifles have a selective fire switch which allows fully automatic fire. A semi-automatic rifle, like an AR-15 has no selective fire switch and is not capable of automatic fire without (illegal) modifications.
>>
File: P6140054.png (864 KB, 874x628) Image search: [Google]
P6140054.png
864 KB, 874x628
I just sent another donation to the NRA today!
>>
>>77311052
Do you think those deranged autists can find a hookup with the black market so easily?
>>
>>77311120
No you, you stupid fuck. Trevor Noah.
>>
>>77311120
again, you are using the term "assault rifle" incorrectly. An actual assault rifle has never been used in a single shooting in the united states, unless you count the time the Ohio National Guard killed some kids at Kent State.
>>
File: HomicideandgunsOECDcountries.png (38 KB, 2126x1140) Image search: [Google]
HomicideandgunsOECDcountries.png
38 KB, 2126x1140
>>77311004
Why should we spend time and resources on programs with no measurable effect?
>>
Saged
>>
>>77311271
As easy as finding a drug hook up.
>>
>>77311271
Yes.
>>
>>77304796
If he was based then there wouldn't be any god damn muslims in the fucking country in the first place. Why should a country restrict its own people for a bunch of shitskins? Fuck you, stay in your shitty country.
>>
File: gunsandhomicideperstate.png (49 KB, 1317x986) Image search: [Google]
gunsandhomicideperstate.png
49 KB, 1317x986
>>77311120
The benefit of living in a small country is that very little crime happens in real numbers which is why we compare countries in large datasets using per capita rates. Do they teach math and statistics in your country?
>>
>>77311120

CompareRegulation of Semiautomatic Assault Weapons
In Trinidad & Tobago, private possession of semi-automatic assault weapons is permitted under licence

So actually, I could buy an AR-15 in Trinidad and Tobago

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/trinidad-and-tobago
>>
>>77311314
>unless you count the time the Ohio National Guard killed some kids at Kent State.

They obviously didn't kill enough
Now we have to listen to their cuck spawn whine.
>>
>>77311467
If they're so easy to find, then the police should be able to restrict or monitor the black market easily.
>>
File: 1451755788693.jpg (267 KB, 1234x1290) Image search: [Google]
1451755788693.jpg
267 KB, 1234x1290
>mmmmuh NRA

F U C K Y O U
>>
>>77311120
Kill yourself you fucking retard. These are horrible homicide rates that way outdo the US.
>>
>>77311700
Why is Bloomberg on that chart?
>>
>based
>Obama

Some isolated over sensationalized case does not represent the bulk of gun related altercations. You think the media outlets actually care to report the cases of men and women acting heroically, killing criminals, defending their property and using their rights outlined in the constitution for good, of course not, there is no money in that.

It's been proven that areas with more gun owning citizens tend to have significantly lower crime rates. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion.
>>
The answer to radicals/insane people with guns going on mass shootings is to have an armed populace.

What you see happening in the US is already the end game of a ban on all guns. Criminals have the guns, they use the guns; law abiding citizens are unarmed and they become victims of shootings.

Ramping up gun control doesn't change this dynamic. Murder is outlawed, yet people are still murdered. Rape is outlawed, yet people are still raped. Guns being outlawed will mean people are still shot. Criminals don't obey the law; having a law in response to gun crime has literally no effect on criminals. Like the same fuck who decided to murder all those people would suddenly not because he found out his gun is illegal as well.

On the other hand, if every would be victim had a gun, then criminals would be less inclined to attack them. It's easy to attack someone if you're armed with a gun and you know that your victim is not. Attacking someone can turn right around and blow up in your face if you assumed they had no gun, and yet they did. Something like a mass shooting would be a death sentence after the first few victims if that mass of people could turn around and out gun you. That's a real deterrent and a real solution.
>>
File: Implied_Facepalm[2].jpg (39 KB, 515x316) Image search: [Google]
Implied_Facepalm[2].jpg
39 KB, 515x316
>>77309473
Well then, why aren't you asking the FBI why they did nothing to stop a literal terrorist?

"Muh background check?" You're asking two hillbillies in a gun shack or the clerk at Walmart to be our first line of defense against ISIS?

You know damn well every nigger in the country can buy a gun illegally in a back alley. A background check wouldn't have stopped it; but the FBI had not one but TWO opportunities to act. And they did nothing. Both times. Why?

Why do you Jews refuse to ask the real questions? How can we trust the Government to be vetting hundreds of thousands of muslim immigrants when they fuck up this hard with a literal ISIS terrorist, and do absolutely nothing to stop him?
>>
File: populist_party%20copy.jpg (805 KB, 800x1180) Image search: [Google]
populist_party%20copy.jpg
805 KB, 800x1180
>>77304796
>muh NRA is le big corporate lobby meme
A WHOPPING 15% of the NRA's operating income is corporate (mostly from selling ads in their own publications rather than straight donations).

The average donation to the NRA is 35 dollars.

The NRA has five million members.

It's complete fictitious to portray the NRA as some corporate rag. They are in fact one of the few pic related's in the United States, at all.
>>
>>77312189
This. Look at how many gun crimes are carried out in areas that are "gun-free" as opposed to those that aren't. Then look at the attempts at gun crime in areas that aren't "gun-free" and look at how the perps got blown the fuck out by civilians like that one museum in Texas.
>>
>>77311314
A quick fyi the kent state shooting was accomplished with M14s that fire a7.62x51 cartridge. This qualifies them as battle rifles.

An assault rifle fire an intermediate cartridge like the 7.62x39 or 5.56.

Scaled up assault rifles that fire the 7.62x51 are considered DMRs or Designated Marksmen Rifles.
>>
>>77312042
He's one of the anti-gun billionaires, he outspent the NRA by 23million last year but instead of spending the money on lobbying he spent it on Youtube videos.
>>
>>77312360

>Le gun free zones meme

Only 13 Percent Of Mass Shootings Between 2009 And 2015 Took Place In Gun-Free Zones.
http://everytownresearch.org/reports/mass-shootings-analysis/

Often times the civilians shoot innocent bystanders , like that idiot in Texas who killed an innocent bystander while trying to stop a carjacking. (the carjacker got away).
>>
>>77305113
false dichotomy
>>
File: BidenZone.png (731 KB, 1440x1228) Image search: [Google]
BidenZone.png
731 KB, 1440x1228
>>
>>77304796
>assault rifles

Poor banter. Civilian variations of the M4 or any weapon are not "assault rifles" because they aren't select fire weapons, which is a prerequisite to be an assault weapon.

Though notably you can own an assault weapons but it is regulated by the ATF.
>>
>>77313263
No, you irrelevant fuck from some shitstain country. Often times the civilians have no guns at all, and are gunned down.

The "gun free zone" thing is a meme, because the entire fucking country is a gun free zone to anyone obeying the law. Gun control already worked; and the result is unarmed civilians being murdered by criminals who don't obey laws.
>>
>>77313652
>made up statistics

Only 13 Percent Of Mass Shootings Took Place In Gun-Free Zones.
http://everytownresearch.org/reports/mass-shootings-analysis/
>>
>>77314013
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
>>
>>77314013
Ramp up the definition of a mass shooting to 10 or more victims, and then check the stats.

Niggers in their nigger dens shooting rival niggers over turfs and beefs skews everything.
>>
>>77313652
Biden is a creepy idiot.
>>
>>77311606

We have the highest incarceration rate and its because police of going after the black market, quite easily when they target the low-hanging fruit of bottom-tier dealers. The same low-hanging fruit those deranged autists can reach out to.
>>
>>77304796
Nice proxy Eurocuck
>>
>>77313263

Depends on your definition of mass shootings, which is manipulated by gungrabbers. Gang shootouts are not spree killer incidents.
>>
>>77304796
daily reminder it is within the realm of possibility to cut out your own heart and shove it down the throat of another person, causing death through choking, before dying yourself

remove assault hearts
>>
File: 5962441.jpg (32 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
5962441.jpg
32 KB, 453x500
>>77309137
fantastic
>>
File: 1456978132456.jpg (474 KB, 660x876) Image search: [Google]
1456978132456.jpg
474 KB, 660x876
Fuck gun control. America needs mass shootings so we don't become even bigger pussies than we already are becoming.
>>
NRA member here.
Just doing gods work is all.
>>
>>77304796
basically, you're saying that we need to deport all muslims, regardless of their immigration status or citizenship because they are all a threat to peace in the US.

I can tell you it'd be very very easy to round up 3.3 million people and ship them back to their homeland or their parent's homeland.
>>
>>77305736
>all those mass shootings
remove nigger violence and suicides from gun statistics and the US has less murders per capita than most 1st world countries.
>>
>>77315567
>I can tell you it'd be very very easy to round up 3.3 million people and ship them back to their homeland or their parent's homeland.

Cool then let's do it.
>>
>Linking to salon
OP needs to kill himself.
>>
>>77304938
Assault rifle isn't a meaningless term, it's a type of weapon. You're not getting one as a civilian. Unless some very specific conditions are met which are very unlikely to meet.
>>
>muh tyranny
>>
>>77316319

So what is an assault rifle? Define please.
>>
>>77304796
>salon
Trash.
>>
>>77311316
this is the most important post in this thread, and it will always be ignored by those advocating for gun control. As if it's somehow permissible to condemn thousands of people to death and tens of thousands more to having their lives ruined or forever altered without the means to defend themselves against criminals and people who would do them harm, so that we can stop what amounts to a statistical anomaly from happening once every few months in a country with hundreds of millions of people, and in the process compromising our principles and surrendering to the people who commit such heinous acts as the ones in San Bernadino and Orlando.
>>
>>77304796
More like terrorists are bragging about how dumb americans are to advertise where their gun free zones are, then instead of identifying the problem and attacking it, they disarm their citizens. I'm sure they are very happy that less people will be able to shoot back.
>>
>>77304796

Fuck off.

Try harder next time.

0/10
>>
>>77315567
Anyone who says otherwise is denying the hall of cost
>>
>>77304796

NRA is a pile of puke backed by gun manufacturers that doesn't even believe in researching gun violence.

They don't give a shit about freedom, just the second amendment.
>>
>>77316494
Whatever the fuck you want it to mean. Its not a real term.

Go ask your drill instructor what type of "assault rifle" youll be using day 1 in the Marines
>>
>>77311316

Estonia is almost caught up with USA without hardly any guns. Do they have a lot of niggers or mexicans in Estonia?
>>
>>77312360
Literally every act of terror in the past 40 years save for 3 of them was in a "gun free zone". But we need to make more gun free zones

:^)

Obama is literally just trying to sabotage public safety and national security at this point, it seems.
>>
Just sage the shill threads niggers
>>
File: whitepeoplesfault.jpg (30 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
whitepeoplesfault.jpg
30 KB, 250x250
>>77304796

>Cucked by the NRA

>Based Obama

>Muh second amendment

>Salon.com

I couldn't make up a funnier shill then this if i tried.

Thinking we will respond/agree with a garbage point because you use our lingo.

You REALLY dindu nuffin this time.
>>
>>77316706

Did I respond to your post? No? Shut the fuck up I'm talking to the Estonigger.
>>
The thing that nobody wants to admit is that when you start having a "diverse" and "multicultural" society you give up the security of unity and therefore naturally create hostility.

Travel to any inner city and you will understand more clearly what I mean by this. By loosening the definition of what the nationality is you therefore loosen the unity of the nation as an entirety.

America has become a very apathetic and bitter country over the past 70 years and the aggressive immigration program bringing in those hostile or alien to the pre-established Westernized European culture certainly has only inflamed things. Because the nationality is uncertain everything becomes uncertain - no wonder why Americans are terrified all of the time.
>>
>>77316778
Probably just Slavs engaged in Slav activities.
>>
>>77313263
>Only 13 Percent Of Mass Shootings Between 2009 And 2015 Took Place In Gun-Free Zones.
Because near 87% were committed by blacks in the hood against other blacks. "Mass Shooting" isn't just a term for mentally ill whites/jihads shooting up a school or other facility.
>Often times the civilians shoot innocent bystanders
I don't believe this for a second. The Daily Show tried to push this shit with their god awful skit where the civ with the gun just shoots into the crowd wildly and it was a complete farce.
>>
>>77304796

Over 320 million guns in USA.
If average price is $500 (perhaps low), that's $160 billion.
Get it yet?
>>
>>77309955

>Omar was born in Queens. No one let him in

They let in his sand nigger parents.

Why is the left so proud of pointing out he was an american? Think about it. Let it sink in.
>>
>>77317019

So they don't have guns how are they killing each other? Drop-squatting really hard on each other's heads?
>>
>>77316664
the second amendment IS a part of freedom.
>>
>>77317200
500 is perhaps high
>>
>>77317225
We're just responding to Trumpfags who are like "Ban all muslim immigration".
>>
>>77317464
Does it matter, dipshit?
>>
There are roughly 650 million guns in the world.

Roughly 320 million of those are in the United States.

Roughly 20 million of those guns are US military, police and government owned.

The private citizens in the US own the remaining 300 million guns....

And many other estimates show that America might have as many as 750 million guns in the citizen's hands... :)
>>
>>77317853
You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
>>
>>77317720
No, and neither does your entire post faggot.
>>
>>77318093
He asked why, I pointed out the industry makes a fuck ton of money. Meanwhile, you're busy with your thumb up your ass, posting the most obnoxious thing you can think off. Perfect example of of your typical dipshit gun nut.

Cite a source or fuck off.
>>
>>77305092
>The Court explained that "[t]he duty to provide public services is owed to the public at large, and, absent a special relationship between the police and an individual, no specific legal duty exists."

Dumbass, they have to protect you, they just don't have to protect YOU.

Not your personal army, faggot
>>
>>77318240
How about you cite a source not only for your claim but your retarded insinuation that the NRA actually gets anywhere near that amount of money and is using it to lobby

It's really not even that much. There's probably about as much money being lobbied by gun control enthusiasts as there is by the NRA. Not only that, but to even imply that the reason why we hold on to our second amendment and our guns is because of some fucking lobbying is absurd. Americans take our second amendment very seriously, for the same reason we take our first amendment seriously. It was written by the people that founded this country with the very specific idea in mind of creating a country that values freedom as its highest ideal, and took very careful steps to create a system of laws that would not only reflect that, but ensure it.

Funny how you get pissy over something so inconsequential. Maybe I should have come right out and told you you were retarded to avoid pussyfooting around. Well, you're retarded. I am literally smarter than you. Your opinions are trash and you have them because you're a braindead moron.
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.