[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED BILL MAHER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: Billmt.png (39 KB, 571x253) Image search: [Google]
Billmt.png
39 KB, 571x253
BASED BILL MAHER
>>
But the shooter pledged allegiance to a terrorist group attempting to form a Islamic caliphate
>>
>>77295209
guns made him do it
>>
>>77295209
That doesn't at all refute what Bill Maher said. Read it again.
>>
File: srs.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
srs.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>77294986

Oh look, it's a "Bill pretends he isn't a raging SJW" episode.
>>
>>77295209
American liberalism is a mental disorder.
>>
>>77294986
One is correct, the other is traitorous.
>>
literally everyone makes that distinction, how is eh based?
>>
>>77295286

He's a fucking Zionist shill. We know what to expect.
>>
File: 1465946064000.jpg (151 KB, 797x522) Image search: [Google]
1465946064000.jpg
151 KB, 797x522
>>77294986
>muh realtivistm
>muh centrism

wow what a brave intellectual stance

If the US had (((common sense)))) gun laws like.. say... France, then nothing would have happened and we could let in as many peaceful terrorists as possible

come on guys be reasonable, don't take a position, act smug
>>
>>77295266
It's a straw man. Nobody ever said it had nothing to do with guns. What we're saying is that our constitutional right to keep and bear arms is more important than the lives of a few citizens.

If people can't stomach that, then they are simply in the wrong country and should go.
>>
>>77295286
he plays both sides to stay relevant
>>
>>77294986
And the US Constitution let's you have both guns AND religion.
>>
>>77295346
Because OP is shitposting
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 533x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 533x550
>>77294986
Really makes you think...
>>
>>77294986

Common theme is that people are proselytising, especially that people *not* believe a thing.

Fear on both sides.

Not a discussion, two way lecture.
>>
>>77295266
you cant really argue against a man who says nothing though.
>>
>>77294986
Bill Maher is right, especially about liberals.
>>
>>77295542
If only they were pretty. Id have one. Chics love guys with jobs. Even mcjobs
>>
File: paris-attacks-silence-5.jpg (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
paris-attacks-silence-5.jpg
3 MB, 2048x1536
>>77295433
I know it's bait but... I'm going to reply anyway

France and it's common sense gun laws did jack shit about the shooters that struck multiple locations simultaneously, killing hundreds. It's not the gun laws.
>>
>>77295433
Both position make good points, but ultimately both the left and the right are too stubborn to understand the other side.

Was Omar inspired by his religion to kill innocent gays? Yes. Would gun control and proper background checking prevented him LEGALLY buying guns? Yes.

He has a history that should of raised immediate red flags, yet he still managed to purchase a fuck AR15. People on terrorist watch lists should not be allowed to go near a gun.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>Conservatives: With this worrying attack it is important now more than ever that Americans are able to defend themselves

>Liberals: Hurrr, it's not fault of terror but also feel bad for the poopbutts! We love everbody yes teehee

>Bill Maher: I don't have an opinion on this, so I am superior
>>
>>77295962

this, there's always that one guy who stumbles into a conflict, decides he's too cowardly to make a stand or even a reasonable argument, and just smugly crosses his arms to declare how cool he is for not picking a side
>>
>>77295933
>Would gun control and proper background checking prevented him LEGALLY buying guns? Yes.

Describe in specific detail how a "proper" background check would have prevented this guy with no criminal record and no history of mental illness from buying firearms, redcoat?
>>
>>77295933
>Would gun control and proper background checking prevented him LEGALLY buying guns? Yes.

please explain what "proper background checking is"
>>
>>77295933
There are multiple reasons why he did what he did, it doesn't come down to one. The problem is so many libs and cons need to label it to one issue, because they're too lazy or too stupid to realize it's more complex.
>>
>>77295933
If he had ties to ISIS, he would have been able to get the weapons anyway. See France.
>>
>>77295933
>managed to purchase a fuck AR15

he didn't even buy an ArmaLite rifle, he bought a sig sauer
>>
>>77294986
>I hold no strong opinion either way so cannot be wrong
>>
>>77294986
Is he anti-gun and anti-muslims?
I thought only the evangelicucks from Brazil were like this.
>>
>>77296519
He hates all religions, hates Christianity and really hates Islam. He also supports gun control.
>>
Don't they not allow gun in alcohol serving establishment? Where is the good guy with a gun defense now?

>>77296614
He has been softening on gun control.
>>
>>77295209
and he was able to buy guns quite easily because of muhrights.

AK-47, yeah let me get 2 of those.
50 would not be dead if he had only 9 shots before he had to reload.
>>
>>77296519
I think he's in the "Ban assault weapons" and "make it harder for criminals and terrorist to get guns" category
>>
>>77295933

No, a fucking sand nigger shouldn't be in this country in the first place.
>>
>>77296882

he had 3 hours alone in the club you numale mongoloid

he could have killed 50 with a bolt action in that amount of time

he also carried backup weapons specifically so he didnt have to reload
>>
File: 1461015603738.jpg (171 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
1461015603738.jpg
171 KB, 499x497
>>77294986
>Law enforcement and intelligence agencies fail to share information and stop a terrorist again
>just like they did in no gunz France twice
>and Brussels
>hurr durr abolish the second amendment and give me ur guns that'll fix it
>>
>>77294986
False equivalence. Firearms ownership is central to our way of life. Islam is utterly alien to our way of life and completely relevant to this type of proof of faith through violence directed at outsiders.
>>
>>77296614
kek The wikipedia says he's a jew. No surprise here.
>>
>>77297374
They did it in France 3 times actually, including the attempted Train attack
>>
File: 1406584170070.png (45 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1406584170070.png
45 KB, 240x240
>heh I'm so enlightened, I'm above plebian partisan politics
>>
>>77295440
How's that well regulated militia going?
>>
>>77297573
Just fine. According to federal law, we are both a part of it.

How are those English lessons going? Not good it seems.
>>
>>77295933
>People on terrorist watch lists should not be allowed to go near a gun.

Yeah, they shouldn't be able to practice their religion freely either.

I mean, if we're infringing Constitutional rights without due process, why the hell not throw a few more in there? Make him quarter troops in his house while we're at it.
>>
>>77295440
>my rights > your lives

You know, if we do implement any sort of federal gun control laws and you can stomach that, then you are simply in the wrong country and should go.
>>
>>77295440
those rights were never intended for assault rifles so every nut can kill dozens.
>>
>>77295209
he didn't mean it.
>>
>>77297573
>How's that well regulated militia going?

Irrelevant. The right does not belong to the well regulated militia. If it did, the 2nd amendment would read:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the well regulated militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

That's not what it says.
>>
>>77296085
>domestic abuse
>coworkers described him as unhinged and homophobic
>investigated by FBI twice for possible ties to ISIS

Yet he can still buy a gun with zero fucking problems.
>>
>>77297738
You clearly don't know the level of guns they had back then.
>>
>>77294986
>I take neither side haha look at me I am so much more intelligent than everybody

I'm surprised this shit hasn't gotten old yet.
>>
>>77294986

Wait, I got it.

We need to not discriminate against all guns, and we need to impose a 2-week waiting period on Muslim beliefs...

wait...
>>
>>77294986
Eh, guns are just a tool.

Few hundreds years back no one was blaming fucking swords for the wars but people causing them.
So why no people blame guns for mass shootings instead of people committing them?

He would do it one way or another, if not with a guy purchased legally with one purchased illegally and if not with gun at all then some other way.
But if he decided that he'd do it and he'd do it.
>>
>>77297708
But we're not going to do that. You gun grabbers do a lot of barking, but you actually have no bite on this issue. And we both know it.

>>77297738
Nonsense. The Second Amendment says "arms". If the framers wanted to restrict it to just weapons that were in use at the time it was written, they would have done so. But they did not.
>>
>>77297738

what were they intended for friend??? just muskets im sure right
>>
>>77297738
>those rights were never intended for assault rifles so every nut can kill dozens

No, the reason you speak of wasn't what the right is for. But yes, it was intended for assault rifles. Muskets WERE assault rifles of their time.
>>
File: 1465269613675.jpg (186 KB, 1516x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465269613675.jpg
186 KB, 1516x1080
>>77294986
The real issue is how this attack showed how completely incompetent and incapable Obama's Government really is. Two, possibly three interviews with the FBI with a suspected terrorist, who'd been throwing red flags for the last fifteen years... and they still couldn't do anything to stop him.

They've proven that they're incapable of safely vetting a single one of the refugees they're so eager to ship deep into our country. Not a single one can be properly vouched for, since they've shown they've failed so incredibly hard with this one.

The libs needed a distration, and a huge one, to keep people from talking about the real issue. The goy have been riled up to scream about "muhsultrifles" again instead of "why the fuck did the FBI miss a goddamn terrorist after talking to him TWICE?"

They can't do the job. They've proven they can't do the job. And they damn well need to make sure no one talks or thinks about how they failed -- or how deliberate their failure really was, if there is any truth to the rumor that Hillary's State Department was personally involved in the FBI "going easy" as not to offend Islam.
>>
File: JohnSmith.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
JohnSmith.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>77294986
Jews are not "based" they behave apolitically to further the "tribe" in the best way they think they can. I'm not even sure most jews have many feelings apart from some of the more base instincts like greed or anger. Their lack of emotional intelligence would explain their putrid acts of subversion and tyranny over the years.
>>
>>77297853
No criminal record is no criminal record, claims of domestic abuse don't matter. Due process does.

Same with the FBI investigation. Due process matters. You can't deny people a fundamental constitutional right because some Muslim from Kenya investigates you. How absurd.
>>
>>77296882
The guy holding the door closed on people surely didn't help him kill more.
>>
you'd think people would be concered the reason WHY there seems to be an increasing number of people with the urge to murder innocent people wholesale, and not the tool they use to do it

would people really feel safer if guns were restricted, yet still knew there were people around them with a burning desire to murder them for no reason? i sure wouldnt be
>>
>>77295933
Proper gun control prevented Paris and Brussels didn't it.

Ban the guns, and they'll just go onto the black market. Not to mention the U.S. is right next to the Cartel run shithole of Mexico, and they have plenty of experience running illegal guns around.

If 12 million mestizos can sneak into the country, 12 million guns could easily circulate.
>>
>>77297935
that might be the stupidest thing i have ever read. how can you even predict the future? they had no idea what lasers were back then so how could they have outlawed it
>>
>>77297853
>domestic abuse

Currently does prohibit one from getting guns. Perhaps the ex wife didn't pursue charges through legal avenues, thus he was never convicted.

>coworkers described him as unhinged and homophobic

So because some dicks I used to work with say I'm a dick who doesn't like gays, I shouldn't be able to have guns?

>investigated by FBI twice for possible ties to ISIS
>FBI didn't find enough evidence twice for possible ties to ISIS

Suspicion does not equal due process.
>>
>>77297935
>You gun grabbers do a lot of barking, but you actually have no bite on this issue.

Says the guy who wants to feel all big and important because he has a couple of guns he bought with his parent's credit card. If you retarded gun owners ever did try to a violent rebellion, you'd be squashed in a second.
>>
>>77295933
>should of
wew
>>
>>77297987
>But yes, it was intended for assault rifles. Muskets WERE assault rifles of their time.

no they weren't. muskets were muskets
>>
>>77298108
My grandfather used to take his guns to school and would go to the range after school with friends. He never shot anyone.

The U.S. is just a low-trust society now. We've got people here from all different backgrounds with different values. The liberals wiped out Christian homophobia only to import an even worse product: Islam.
>>
>>77297927
you forgot if they are on a no fly list we have to make them eat pork before entering the country
>>
File: cRN4t0z.jpg (33 KB, 640x581) Image search: [Google]
cRN4t0z.jpg
33 KB, 640x581
>>77297927
>>
>>77298226
Because our founding fathers were men of the Enlightenment. Men of science. They knew full well weapons technology would advance to become more efficient. They were even aware of proto-fully automatic weapons in their day, like the Puckle gun and the Belton flintlock and the Girandani air rifle. And being aware of these weapons, they still wrote the Second Amendment the way they did.

Maybe you should stop talking out of your ass, toothpaste.
>>
File: bataclan.jpg (101 KB, 1076x683) Image search: [Google]
bataclan.jpg
101 KB, 1076x683
>>77294986
Yeah, if we had stricter gun laws then we'd be safe like france
>>
>>77298047
>jeez, this guy might be a violent psycho that wants to commit a terrorist strike
>how could we have stopped this guy?!
>>
>>77294986

DROWWWNING INNN BEE ESSSSS
>>
>>77295933
You realize he went through an NICS background check to get the gun right?
>>
>>77298288
>muskets were muskets

Right, the most common military arm of the day.

Thus, the 2nd was passed at a time to make sure the citizenry and military had parity of arms.

Ignoring the repeating firearms of the time and shortly after, of course.
>>
>>77298251
Not an argument.

You can go back to being politically impotent now. I'll even let you throw in a small penis remark before you do, because I know that's important to you.
>>
>>77294986
Based Maher is the only who sees that it has to do with both.

Islam is dangerous. Guns being easily obtainable in the US is dangerous.
Both need regulations.
>>
>>77296085
The CIA should have it on record that he was being investigated prior to that sale. It should also be on record that he tried to buy CLASS THREE BODY ARMOUR. That's better than COPS use. If the investigation had been mentioned, the owner could have asked a few more questions.
>>
>>77297573
Well-regulated meant well equipped in that time period. That literally means the OPPOSITE of what you said. They wanted people to have more firepower, even cannons.
>>
>>77298231
Yeah, let's just not even entertain the thought of background checks or registration or waiting period. Psychos gonna kill XD. I hope it's not my city's turn haha.
>>
>>77298494
>An FBI investigation by a communist President is good enough to deny people their constitutional rights even though that has never happened in 230 years of this country

And it never will happen.
>>
>>77298251
>you'd be squashed in a second.

Considering like half the military are like-minded on this particular issue and don't like being ordered to mass-murder their fellow countrymen, I think it would take a bit longer than a second.
>>
>>77297738
Every founding father was ok with people owning fucking cannons.
>>
>>77294986
Bill Maher is a fucking shill for Hillary, fuck him
>>
>>77298613
>The CIA

The CIA is not technically allowed to operate on U.S. soil. What are you even talking about?

And there's nothing wrong with buying body armor in most states. I suppose you want to ban that too?

That also won't happen.
>>
File: nigger related.jpg (107 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
nigger related.jpg
107 KB, 640x624
>>77298566
Guns are only dangerous because of niggers. Someone tell that to Mr. (((Mahr)))
>>
>>77298565
You haven't made an argument either, retard. I guess you should have stuck in school instead worrying about government conspiracies.
>>
>>77296882
Obama prevented the FBI from arresting him, they knew before it happened, but couldn't do jack-shit
>>
>in animate object
>an ideology

One is a tool and the other is a motive
>>
File: 1463409373012.jpg (6 KB, 192x180) Image search: [Google]
1463409373012.jpg
6 KB, 192x180
>>77298464
>they should have outlawed assault rifles when the first amendment was written
>they knew about the progress of guns so if they wanted to ban assault rifles they could have

and i'm talking out of my ass. absolutely retarded are you even allowed to carry a weapon?
>>
>>77298769
I did make an argument. I made the argument that all you gun grabbers can do is talk tough, but you don't actually have the political capital to achieve your objectives. You're all bark, no bite.
>>
>>77295933

What an idiotic statement. Let's just add anybody we want to that terror list, right?

I'm glad you live in that shithole and not the U.S.
>>
>>77298756
1. That's false, most mass shoters are white males
2. They're citizens of your country, you gotta deal with it
>>
>>77296882
50 also would not be dead if Bill Clinton had tougher immigration standards in the 90s. Or if Reagan hadn't engaged in a proxy war with the Soviets in Afghanistan.

Shall we post the picture of Hillary shaking hands with bin Laden again?
>>
>>77298654
>entertain the thought

I'll entertain them.

>background checks

Innocent until proven guilty. The government cannot force me to undergo a process by which I prove my innocence before i can exercise a right.

>registration

Wouldn't really help. Criminals with illegal guns wouldn't register (and supreme court case law says they cannot be forced to register as it would violate their right against self incrimination). Wouldn't have helped in this situation either, the shooter would have just shot the place up with a registered gun. Whoohoo.

>waiting period

Ignoring the people who have been killed during waiting periods, it would be unnecessary to multiple-gun owners who already have a gun. Also, a right delayed is a right denied.
>>
>>77298690
right because a cannon is as dangerous as an assault rifle
>>
>>77298954

mass shooters are less than 1 percent of gun deaths

gas yourself, pedro
>>
>>77298853
Neither of these can murder on their own, they need the third ingredient: Man
>>
>>77298666
FBI can put people that they know have been on ISIL websites can be put on a no fly list but can't prohibit them from buying guns. Makes total fucking sense.
>>
>>77295322
>American liberalism

>someone actually cared to label it "american"

Thank you burger, as a liberal this has triggered me for years.
>>
>>77298954
>you gotta deal with it
Says who?

>most mass shoters are white males
Most shooters overall are niggers
>>
>>77298871
Yes, you are talking out of your ass. The Second Amendment simply doesn't say what you want it to say. It says "arms" and that's it. It doesn't say "the arms we used in 1789." It just does not say that.
>>
>>77298414

Background checks for women's rights sounds good to me.
>>
>>77298942
Jeez Cleetus, maybe you should read a dictionary sometimes. Maybe you can figure out what "argument" means.
>>
File: civil war in the us.png (555 KB, 1315x890) Image search: [Google]
civil war in the us.png
555 KB, 1315x890
>>77298251
>If you retarded gun owners ever did try to a violent rebellion, you'd be squashed in a second.
>>
>>77298954
>1. That's false, most mass shoters are white males

Conveniently leaving out gang attacks for some weird reason and it perfectly reflects white popluation size. Also, mass shootings are like 1/1 millionth of gun crime.
>>
>>77298954
>most mass shooters

Most shooters aren't.

Most victims also arent.

Mass shootings are not the most common form of gun violence.
>>
>I'm just a completely rational and secular talkshow host who gives Christians and Muslims EQUAL slack

>Of course Israel deserves to exist and we should keep sending monies, you anti-Semite

Bill (((Maher)))
>>
>>77299100
>a 4chan poster is a military strategist

Good one m8.
>>
>>77299038
It does make total sense, actually. Especially considering that the right to keep and bear arms is a constitutional right and constitutional rights cannot be deprived without due process.

You seem to just fundamentally disagree with republican government. That's fine, but in that case this country is not for you. Find a new home, you do not belong here.
>>
>>77297987
This.

People have to arm themselves to properly defend from an enemy. If the time came, and I hope it never does, the the people have to fight the government, we aren't gonna use fucking MUSKETS to do it
>>
>>77298992
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
This has a similar capacity to an "Assault rifle". They are pretty fucking old.
>>
File: image.png (53 KB, 571x618) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 571x618
>>77298871
The purpose is to allow, to the greatest extent possible, the average citizen to acquire the same arms that a potential tyrannical government would have access to, Aquafresh. Fucking retard.
>>
>>77298992
They deliberately used the term "arms" because as people living in the 18th century they knew that weaponry had evolved in the 4000-ish years of human history that preceded them and in all likelihood would continue to do so you dumb fucking mong.
>>
>>77299089
I'll look that word up while you're looking up your votes in Congress so you can realize how utterly powerless you are on the gun issue.
>>
>>77298992
1.) An AR-15 is not an assault rifle. Why are gun grabbers so misinformed about guns, but claim an intellectual high ground?

2.) You're wrong a cannon is MUCH worse. With just one cannon being launched into the club more than 50 would have died.
>>
>>77299055
So if you could a weapon of mass destruction that would be considered a weapon under the second amendment, that would be legal? I mean you're allowed to carry arms right?
>>
>>77299193
And you don't seem to understand amendments can be changed. Beer, black people, women's rights, draft age. We the people change with the times and our government and laws reflect that.

You don't care about a republic society. You just want to have your ways and cry foul when society had enough of your bullshit.
>>
>>77299038
>Click link
>ohshitisiswebsitebackback
>nogunsforyou

Seriously, violation of rights for going on a website?

What's to stop them from saying the NRA is a terror organization and anyone who is a member or went on the website is now on the noguns list?
>>
>>77298750
Sorry, I meant FBI. Now, my problem is that he has been interviewed three times by the FBI and has a history of mental problems. Nobody under those conditions should be able to get body armour that surpasses the police force or a weapon for that matter.
>>
File: 1465602075231.jpg (121 KB, 641x727) Image search: [Google]
1465602075231.jpg
121 KB, 641x727
>>77298494
>jees, this lady might have leaked Government secrets by willfully violating the law regarding the handling of classified documents and is under criminal investigation from the FBI?
>why is she even allowed to run for President?

If a liberal was capable of thinking and analyzing the dumbass things Jewish comedians tell them to say they would cease to be a liberal.
>>
>>77299248
then why can't you buy nukes?
>>
>>77299351
Technically there's a difference between arms and ordnance. WMDs are generally ordnance.
>>
>>77296170
This.

It does tend to baffle the mind how both sides think they are right and winning when you're all a bunch of losers.
>>
>>77299351
Yes. Is this where you try to appeal to my more 'cautious nature' by alluding to nuclear weapons?

It won't work. I'm fine with people owning nukes.
>>
>>77294986
Why would it have anything to do with guns when guns have been around in this country forever. AR15s have been around for a damn long time. We used to have shooing clubs in public schools. Children would get guns for their birthdays. No violence epidemic.

So guns aren't the problem.

What HAS changed, however, is culture. So let's focus on that.
>>
File: race-2016.png (10 KB, 319x297) Image search: [Google]
race-2016.png
10 KB, 319x297
>>77298756

Exactly. We talk about one mass shooting, while there are plenty of daily shootings in Chicago alone that make these "national tragedies" seem insignificant. Let's review some data on the Windy City for 2016:

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 258
Shot & Wounded: 1450
Total Shot: 1708
Total Homicides: 289

Check pic related pie chart for the racial demographics, and it leaves one conclusion - feral niggers are the greatest perpetrators of gun violence, and how many of these prior-felons do leftist faggots thing obtained their guns via legal channels?

Seriously. If liberal retards could get their heads out of their asses for their failed narratives long enough to acknowledge the truth, we might actually get somewhere for reducing gun violence by starting with those who actually do the most shooting. But nah, let's blame the Christian right for why a registered Democrat of Afghani heritage who claimed his shooting for ISIS and shouted Aloha Snackbar, that sounds MUCH more like a fight that needs attention!

Fucking retarded leftist douchebags, I honestly am starting to wish they'd all be victimized by random nigger gun violence themselves so they'd actually have to face facts about what the biggest issue is that they should be concerned with.
>>
>>77295286
/thread
>>
>>77295262
he had a gun held to his head
>>
>>77294986
Well he's not entiriely wrong. Guns are partially to blame if only for the fact that radicalized citizens can raise their children to have access to the second amendment. It's that simple to exploit the process.

It's just their are no alternatives to the current way the feds view firearms, which mostly just rests with states. We are at war with another culture whether the libs want to believe that or not. What did you think would happen after legalizing gay marriage in a world where their are countries who execute men only on suspicion of being gay.
>>
>>77299456
>talking about guns
>brings up Hillary for no reason and calls me a liberal

If you ran out of arguments, you should just stop posting.
>>
File: freedomaintfree.jpg (162 KB, 686x385) Image search: [Google]
freedomaintfree.jpg
162 KB, 686x385
>>77297708
b-b-but Americans have the right to "life", so shouldn't that technically be an equality and not a greater than statement?
>>
>>77299396
>Nobody under those conditions should be able to get body armour that surpasses the police force or a weapon for that matter.

Except none of that showed up on a background check.

And the difference between police armor and LEVELIIIOMGIII is a plate that can be added to police body armor, that the swat team was probably all wearing. You can get them for like 150 bucks or so.
>>
>>77299484
what if it wasn't an ordnance, but an actual firearm

>>77299508
no you're not fine with it, stop lying
>>
>>77299358
Yes, amendments can be repealed with new ones. That requires 2/3rds of both houses of Congress to agree AND 3/4ths of all states.

Haha, good luck with that, Mighty Mouse. The South alone can block any and all attempts to repeal the Second Amendment.
>>
>>77294986
Me and Bill disagree on a lot of shit
but atleast he's a liberal shithead I can respect.
>>
>>77294986

You have a right to bear arms.
You don't have a right to murder in the name of Islam.

The right wing is right here.
>>
File: 1464666978510.png (295 KB, 1990x1331) Image search: [Google]
1464666978510.png
295 KB, 1990x1331
>>77299191
50 faggots just got wiped clean out by one sandnigger with a Walmart rifle.

It took a trained team of "professionals" three full hours to respond to try to take out just one wildcard, and one of them damn near took a bullet to the braincase in the process.

Nogunz Liberals think they're really going to put up any sort of fight? You gonna' block those bullets with your fedora, son?
>>
If guns were the source of the problem, then we'd have had an epodemic of domestic violence and mass shootings since the start of our country. We did not have such a thing. So it's literally provable that guns are not the problem.
>>
>>77299578
>right to "life"

That's the declaration of independence, it has no force of law.
>>
>>77299613
Yeah, I am fine with it. You seem to think that I naturally just a bunch of kike globalists in government with nuclear weapons more than I trust regular people. I don't.
>>
>>77299557
We're talking about due process, you kike puppet.

You're suggesting removing people's rights based on proof of nothing; just an investigation by the FBI.

Well, Shillary is being investigated by the FBI. What of her rights do you feel are OK to remove based on this?

Think outside the box your Jewish master put you in just for one second, if you're even capable of it.
>>
>>77299613
>but an actual firearm

Like... A fallout Fat Man?

I mean, abiding by current law if you register it with the feds and pay your $200 tax per round and only use it responsibly where you won't hurt anyone else, sure, why not.
>>
>>77299191
Yeah maybe we should ask those jungle gooks in Vietnam how some random faggots can defeat the entire US military.
>>
>>77299616
>muh South

You don't even make a dent our national GDP.
>>
I'll just be up here not getting shot if you need me
>>
>>77299899
>Well, Shillary is being investigated by the FBI

So... We should disarm her security, as they're basically her guns by proxy.
>>
>>77298027
>They've proven that they're incapable of safely vetting a single one of the refugees they're so eager to ship deep into our country

this post best post
>>
>>77299789
what do you think they fought for? The answer is contained somewhere near this post.
>>
Semi-automatic firearms were introduced more than a century ago. The first semi-automatic rifle was introduced in 1885.

So if it is the source of the problem, then we'd see a steady line of violence throughout our history.

We do not.

Thus the AR15 is not the problem.
>>
>>77299936
you can't use a Fat Man responsibly tho
>>
>>77299534
At least the niggers tend to shoot their own so the libcucks don't notice. Unless a white cop is sent to put down the commotion at the ape habitat.
>>
>>77298566
and guns don't they need less
>>
File: 1464374783944.jpg (302 KB, 644x1050) Image search: [Google]
1464374783944.jpg
302 KB, 644x1050
>>77295440

> the lives of a few citizens.

You mean all of them, right?
>>
>>77299038
Achmed the Dead Terrorist wasn't put on the No-Fly list because he wasn't under investigation by the TSA.

Try again, Jew.
>>
He's absolutely right. I support the right to own guns but there is literally no reason a radicalized terrorist being tracked by the feds should be able to own a fucking gun. If I'm a gun grabber because I believe we should allow benign civillians to own guns while stripping the psychos then so be it.
>>
File: conflag.jpg (88 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
conflag.jpg
88 KB, 1024x768
>>77299991
Maybe not. But we sure as fuck make it so you can never repeal the Second Amendment. That's good enough for me, amigo.

Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton...
>>
>>77299612
I'm saying that it should have shown up on the background check. Also, I don't care about the difference in body armour, that's not the point. The point was that the background check wasn't good enough and should have mentioned the bullshit that was not there. I'm saying that they did a poor job on the background check and we need to fix that through better communication. If nothing else, the FBI is to be blamed for not have those investigations on record, and it's the problem of his coworkers for not having brought up that he wasn't right in the head because let's face it, his coworkers probably noticed that something was off with this fucker. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for guns, but the system is flawed and needs to be fixed.
>>
>>77299899
>removing people's rights
>did not mention gun ban, just background checks and waiting periods

Can you even read, you inbred genetic failure?
>>
>>77298251
And you'd be raped by a pack of shiftless Jamals with zero means of defense except the pepper spray that the wind blows into your own eyes, the baseball bat you didn't have time to grab, and your fighting skills that you severely overestimated.
>>
>>77300085
Sure, fallout would be a concern. But conventional explosives can and are used responsibly by private individuals. Including rocket and grenade launchers.
>>
>>77300154
>no reason a radicalized terrorist being tracked by the feds should be able to own a fucking gun
How about no reason for him to be in the country. Or his family. Guns have nothing to do with it, as we have always had the right, and not always had the violence problem.
>>
>>77294986
Well guns are banned in Paris and the same thing happened. So I guess that settles it.
>>
>>77300199
Nah I'm good. Thanks for the offer though.
>>
>>77300154
>while stripping the psychos

The FBI concluded TWICE that he wasn't a psycho worthy of incarceration, conviction, and taking away his rights.
>>
>>77298251
Why are liberals always the violent ones even though they have no fighting experience, no firearm experience, and are generally sniveling effeminate pussies who expect the state to do everything for them?

Half the fucking liberals nowadays probably couldn't even go camping without getting triggered.
>>
>>77296081
I fucking hate those people. I'd also add too stupid/lazy to actually understand the conflict for himself.
>>
>>77300268
Aren't most mass shooters a FUCKING WHITE MALE though?
>>
>>77294986
It wasn't the guns fault. It was the bullets. Every year billions of innocent bullets are fired out of guns but the media is silent about it.
>>
>>77295472

Shhh, you'll trigger the /pol/-reddit shill complex.
>>
>>77300165
Yeah, you think you have the power by giving your votes to politicians who prey on your fear of big powerful government and buttfuck you with tax cuts for the rich so your schools and fire stations and hospitals close down and your roads are filled with potholes. But hey, at least you got your guns.
>>
File: 1458606364616.jpg (191 KB, 850x446) Image search: [Google]
1458606364616.jpg
191 KB, 850x446
>>77300181
You're talking explicitly about denying access to the 2nd Amendment based on suspicion, not proof, any sort of offense. Which the FBI failed to generate after their investigation.

You deliberately obtuse kike. You goddamn well are talking about a "gun ban" - that's what the fucking background check is designed to do. If he was flagged as a problem he'd have been refused... but he wasn't flagged... because the FBI had nothing to flag him for other than a suspicion.

FBI is a suspected fucking felon at this very moment. Are you or are you not fucking OK with Hillary having her constitutional rights restricted based on "muh list?"

You fucking kikes literally always (((debate))) the same way. There is a reason you should have been wiped out.
>>
>>77295933
There is zero accountability to that list. The names and suspicions are kept classified and there is no way to petition or appeal.

What you suggest is suspending a citizens constitutional rights based upon an accusation that nobody except the accuser may judge the merit of.
>>
>>77300429
Mostly with broken dysfunctional families caused by our cultural fallout. A lot of things to fix. And a long road for all of them.
>>
>>77295209
He called 911 while he was slaughtering people, he was under extreme stress and we can't take his words as gospel at that time.
>>
>>77300478
If you dumb shit Democrats stopped trying to take our guns away, you'd get more of our votes. It's your own fault. You're the stupid ones, not us.
>>
>>77295472
this famalam
>>
>>77300167
>the background check wasn't good enough and should have mentioned the bullshit that was not there

That bullshit wasn't there because wait for it... No convictions. No adjudications. There was never a paper trail of his problems that would allow the abridgement of his rights VIA due process.

>the FBI is to be blamed for not have those investigations on record,

They were "on record." They just, didn't conclude he was guilty of anything.

>his coworkers probably noticed that something was off with this fucker.

Opens the door to someone's coworker who just plain don't like guns reporting anyone who wants one for being crazy. Word of your coworker is not due process. There are more rights at play in this than the 2nd.
>>
>>77300552
>You fucking kikes literally always (((debate))) the same way.
>posts the words Shillary, kike, liberal with no regard for context

Do you even see the irony here?
>>
>>77299476
"TO THE GREATEST EXTENT POSSIBLE"

Jesus Christ, you're illiterate too, huh?
>>
>>77294986
Of course the anti-gun zionist shill would want the liberals to ban both guns and muslims while increasing aid to Israel.
>>
>>77300764
it's possible but your government doesn't allow you
>>
>>77300064
>what do you think they fought for?

FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM.
>>
>>77300691
>If you entertained our retarded delusions, you'd get our votes!

Did lead leak out in to your water pipes too?
>>
>>77299047
No worries, baguette.

Your liberté is different than our liberalism.
>>
>>77297738
"This land was made for you and me" was never intended for ass backward apes that would rather subvert than integrate
>>
>>77295542
That chick is going to get battered to fuck for wantonly flashing ankle to all and sundry.
>>
>>77299991
>Texas
>Not "making a dent" in our national GDP
You are one stupid faggot.
>>
>>77300876
>Why don't these people we constantly ridicule as stupid hillbillies see that our illiteracy when it comes to firearms and the Constitution doesn't matter when we're trying to save the lives of ghetto blacks and immigrants with specious logic about the effectiveness of gun control and blindly vote for us anyway?!

LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY DIXIELAND
>>
File: Untitled - Copy.png (66 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
Untitled - Copy.png
66 KB, 819x460
>>77294986
>BASED
>BILL MAHER
>>
>>77300876
>please don't infringe my constitutional rights
>retarded delusions

Yeah, it would be a retarded delusion to expect a dem not to do that.
>>
>>77294986
It has to do with religion and being a self-loathing homosexual
>>
>>77294986
>Haha look how centrist and reasonable I am haha you guys sure do look like assholes arguing when you could be ambivalent like me
>>
>>77300165
>>77299991

Actually we make up about 20% of the national GDP, but 2/5ths isn't a lot, is it???
>>
>>77294986
He's right you know. There's nothing wrong with remaining objective and listening to both sides. However even when trying to remain objective and see both sides of an argument banning guns does nothing to stop someone who is determined to kill in the name of islam.
>>
File: A FUCKING LEAF.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING LEAF.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>77295266
>>
Gun control would not have prevented this. He passed all of the background checks. He was a security guard with a proper license.

Even if you banned all guns, what would authority figures like cops or security guards use? They should still use guns right? Omar was a security guard and would have been qualified to carry a gun due to his job because of his position anyways.

Let's say things are so extreme you can't even carry a gun as an officer of the law or as a security except on duty. Then do you think he wouldn't have found some other way to cause damage? If he had contact with terrorists or the know-how, he could have built explosives. Even something simple like a pressure cooker bomb which would have caused a lot of damage. Or maybe he would just stab a bunch of people like what happened in Paris. Or run over a bunch of people like that woman in Las Vegas (not Islamic terrorism I know but just a point... she ran over dozens of people). Or how about smuggling guns into the country? It happened with the November Paris attacks didn't it?

Jihadis want to kill Americans no matter what. Gun or no gun. To me, all you're doing with gun control is disallowing the American public to actually defend themselves from these attackers, but more importantly, you're destroying a fundamental right and duty of American citizens.

Reminder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkR0sXHKvRY
>>
>>77300181
>did not mention gun ban, just background checks and waiting periods

>implying those things aren't infringements

"You're allowed to have a single barreled shotgun and a whole 5 rounds of ammunition. It's not a complete ban so it's all the Constitution requires us to allow you to have! Consistent with the 2nd Amendment!"
>>
>>77295286
isn't he gratuitously anti-muslim and anti-PC?
>>
>>77301190
>However even when trying to remain objective and see both sides of an argument banning guns does nothing to stop someone who is determined to kill in the name of islam.
Which is why Bill Maher is actually not right.

Understand?
>>
This is a fun thread.
>>
>I recognize both stances but am too dickless to share an opinion publicly. I'll just act smug and condescending #DrowninginBS
>>
>>77301317
He is. Maher is a moderate liberal.
>>
>>77301286
Jeez, you're right. Let's give everyone military grade machine guns and rocket launchers since these are all weapons and we should be able to equip ourselves in defense against home invasions or murderous psychos.

I just hope nobody uses these weapons for anything bad though.
>>
>>77301123
You do realize he is blaming both guns and Islam right

Oh wait you're just mad that the issue isn't black and white and fit for a sesame street episode
>>
>>77301402
>military grade

When you use terms like this you lose credibility and gun owners begin to roll their eyes and dismiss everything you say. You're never going to reach gun owners using made up words designed to scared ignorant people.
>>
>>77301077
>muh constitution

Jesus christ, it's an amendment, not a part of the constitution itself. Did you even take a government class?
>>
>>77301053
>why do people ridicule us for our stupidity?
>it's their fault we're a joke!

Jeez, take your victimhood to Tumblr or Patreon.
>>
>>77301535
>This is what communists actually believe.
>>
File: feels.jpg (37 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
37 KB, 500x596
>>77301535
>>
thinking gun control will stop gun violence is idiotic but saying it won't help at all is ridiculous
>>
>>77300734
By chance, would you sell to someone who was investigated three times by the FBI and associates with a group under investigation (this fuckers mosque was also under investigation) just because there wasn't quite enough evidence to prove without a doubt they are guilty? Would you not check their social media account in their background check? I'll say it again, our system is flawed and should be fixed.
>>
>>77301535
an amendment to what exactly?
>>
>>77301606
What victimhood? I don't care if you call me names. Just don't expect me to vote for the subversive communists you put before me. I'm not gonna.

Just like you're not gonna get rid of the Second Amendment. Because you can't.
>>
>>77294986
BILL (((MAHER)))
>>
>>77301499
>muh semantics
>LOL he used clip and bullets wrong

When gun owners begin to nitpick over words, everyone in the fucking world rolls their eyes.
>>
>>77301535
And one of the important amendments. Did you even read the federalist papers? Did you even take a government class?
>>
>>77301610
>>77301716
>>77301720

>I can't come up with an argument against this!
>better use one of my buzzwords!
>>
>>77301535
>it's an amendment, not a part of the constitution itself.
Holy shit fucking kill yourself you fucking retard.
>>
>>77301107
This.
>>
>>77295868
(that's the joke, that was sarcasm)
>>
>>77301738
No, gun grabbers have a pattern of intentionally using nonsense words as scare tactics, like "military grade" and "high capacity" and "assault weapon." Words that have no currency or meaning in the actual firearm community, and were made up by the anti-gun left for the exclusive purpose of scaring people.

If you want to have an adult conversation with gun owners about what you perceive as a serious problem, then use adult words.
>>
>>77301686
True, it will help limit gun violence.

Also living in a padded room 24/7 will prevent bodily injury for the most part. Banning cars will prevent traffic accidents. Banning the internet will prevent cyber bullying. Banning things helps prevent all negative effects tied to said "thing".

That's not the point. The point is liberty, and accepting the responsibility of freedom.
>>
>>77298992
Cannons are far worse and more powerful dumbass.
>>
>>77295933

Are we just going to ignore that the guy was employed by a British security contractor and had all the access to firearms he ever wanted?
>>
>>77295933
That's not the question you should be asking. The question there should be "Would gun control and proper background checking have prevented him from killing?" and the answer is "No."
>>
>>77301744
Nothing in the Federalist papers mention complete and unhindered gun freedom.
>>
>9/11
>this must never happen again.
>constitutional rights infringed

>constant mass shootings
>''don't take away my rights''
>muh guns, evil government
>>
The difference is that it actually doesn't have anything to do with guns.
>>
>>77301402
>I just hope nobody uses these weapons for anything bad though.

I hope that too. Unfortunately, the precrime bureau is taking way to long to get up and running.

>military grade

You mean quality wise? I mean there's military grade string. Should we not be allowed that?

>equip ourselves in defense against home invasions or murderous psychos

Or foreign or domestic tyrannical government. You know, whatever is a threat.
>>
File: saged.gif (950 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
saged.gif
950 KB, 295x221
>>77301535
>>
>>77302055
>>constant mass shootings

The United States isn't even #1 among western nations for mass shooting deaths per capita.
>>
>>77302026
You know, he could have tried killing everyone with a kitchen knife, but I doubt he would have killed more than 1 person in that nightclub had that happened.
>>
>>77301535
Amendments are part of the constitution.

And it's not just an amendment. It's a Bill of Rights amendment. One of the first amendments seen as so important that they needed to be added in the first place.
>>
>>77299304
>>77301973
Cannons are impractical as fuck, he could not have blown up a gay bar without being caught.
Mongoloids like you are just proof than giving away guns to every retard is asking for trouble
>>
>>77301135
You sure about that math bucko?? Or is all of the gunpowder getting to your head
>>
>>77295933
b8
>>
>>77302270
He also could've obtained a rifle illegally and done exactly the same amount of damage as he did.
>>
>>77301848
Are you a child or are you really this intellectually inferior? Only in la la land is an amendment to the Constitution not a part of the constitution.
>>
>>77297474
>Firearm ownership is central to our way of life

How on Earth did you reach that conclusion? Gun ownership isn't essential to survival OR quality of life.
>>
File: bait_excellent.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
bait_excellent.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>77301535
>>
>>77301708
>By chance, would you sell to someone who was investigated three times by the FBI and associates with a group under investigation (this fuckers mosque was also under investigation) just because there wasn't quite enough evidence to prove without a doubt they are guilty?

Would I legally sell a legal product to a non-prohibited person? Sure.

>Would you not check their social media account in their background check?

No, I don't care if they poke their mom or tweet pictures of their balls, if they're not prohibited then they have rights.

>I'll say it again, our system is flawed and should be fixed.

Our system infringes on rights already and any fix you can think of would only infringe more.
>>
None of those gays were carrying guns to protect themselves. Not very responsible, not very patriotic. Sad!
>>
>>77295209
It was just a prank, bro.
>>
>>77302369
Yeah, cause it's so easy to get a connect with the black market and buy guns that way rather than driving to a nearby plaza with a gun shop and buying one with a credit card.
>>
>>77302419
Our founding fathers disagree with you. They thought the right to keep and bear arms was "necessary to the security of a free state".

You must've missed the memo. It's called the Second Amendment.
>>
>>77302246
tiny countries are statistical aberrations.
>>
>>77301738
>nitpick over words

Words have power. They convey messages. You twist them to convey a message that means to the casual observer something that it doesn't actually mean.

Clips and bullets are specific items, nouns, with specific definitions.

Military grade is a BS term that literally means "quality equal to that of what the military uses." Like Fords MILITARY GRADE ALUMINUM truck beds.
>>
>>77302419
That's not what "way of life" means m8.

>>77302550
>Yeah, cause it's so easy to get a connect with the black market and buy guns that way
Yes, it really is. Just ask the British Army if banning guns works.
>>
File: 1459089782631.jpg (87 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459089782631.jpg
87 KB, 800x600
>>77294986
>OH MY GOD, THESE PEOPLES ARE DUMB, NOT ME THOUGH, I'M SMART
>>
File: speedload.gif (898 KB, 280x149) Image search: [Google]
speedload.gif
898 KB, 280x149
>>77296882
>>
>>77300993
How are you forgetting about the hundreds of Chinatowns, Italian districts, Irish districts, German districts, Polish districts, etc. in most of the major cities of the US which took decades to integrate?
>>
>>77302295
>Cannons are impractical as fuck, he could not have blown up a gay bar without being caught.

How? In what way? How is this even relevant to the original point which was that somehow framers couldn't estimate the power of a fucking hunting rifle (something they nearly had back then.)? If he got an AR-15 into the club then what exactly is stopping him from rolling a cannon up and lighting it on fire?
>>
>>77302295
>giving away guns to every retard

Did I miss some sort of government sponsored gun handout?

Fuck, that blows.
>>
>>77297738
>those rights were never intended for assault rifles so every nut can kill dozens.

They were intended for those weapons about on the same level as the 1st amendment was intended for people across the globe to poison minds here with the internet.

If the 1st amendment protects speech over radio, television, computers and the internet, then the 2nd Amendment applies as much to modern day weapons such as AR-15s, and Glocks. ect.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.