[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do millennial men distrust millennial women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: Fixde0r (1).jpg (130 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Fixde0r (1).jpg
130 KB, 640x960
Why do millennial men distrust millennial women?
>>
Because
>>
When a child gets bitten by a dog it's common for it to develop a fear of them
Imagine all dogs were trained from birth to bite children
>>
>>77279562
>Why do millennial men distrust millennial women?
>soe then vs soe now

that's why
>>
>>77279802
So you're a pussy
>>
File: reasons.png (234 KB, 1337x577) Image search: [Google]
reasons.png
234 KB, 1337x577
>>77279562
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>77279562

Because Pop Culture and Social Media turned "millennial" women into narcissistic individuals who place their needs before anything else. We live in a modern age where women can divorce their husbands and take half of his income. The situation is even more financially grim for the husband if they have children. The governments also have programs to further assist women once they divorce.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 472x472
>>77280420
POTTERY
>>
>pretty brunette on dead leaves in the fall

yesss
>>
>>77281050
A trend that I see around me is that these young women seek a man to impregnate them at some point, so they can have a child and not seem like a total failure of an adult female. They go for (beta) "nice guys." Just about all these women got divorced after their children were around a few years old.
>>
>>77279562
Simple never trust a whore. If it is dressed like a whore, acts like a whore, its a whore. The modern generation of women are selfish and cannot be trusted. Captcha "Bread".
>>
>>77281369
She's also a huge nerd and cute https://twitter.com/soembie?lang=de
>>
>>77279562
all it takes a false rape accusation to ruin your life forever
all you have to do a trust a hoe (read millennial woman) once
even if it's found to be fake nothing happens to her and you're still in the shit
welcome to reaping the rewards of 3rd wave cancer
>>
File: qi2r5cwgejjl.jpg (55 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
qi2r5cwgejjl.jpg
55 KB, 594x396
>>77280420
>>
Because they have a terminator level obsession with killing any joy men can find in life. Even when it's completely solitary they will hunt it down and slowly kill it.
>>
>>77281050
>>77281594
This guy gets it.
>>
>>77279562
they're awful. that's why.i'm just going to stay celibate as they are all libtards not worth the hassle desu.
>>
>>77279562
we learend from our baby boomer fathers mistakes.
>>
>>77279562
Sjw's the lot of them.
The ugly ones are crazy dyke feminists
The moderate looking ones are sjws.
The good looking ones are sluts,

There is no reason to enjoy the time with anyone one of them because staying with one longer than getting them to bed will just create a tumor with their shit, Christ,
>>
File: respect_women2.jpg (312 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
respect_women2.jpg
312 KB, 806x806
>>77279562
Because they grew up with them and know how they were raised.
>>
This is the redpill that I refuse to swallow. I'm a virgin and have never been with a girl, however I've never looked to get with one. I'm 18 and starting Uni this year, and really have no idea what to expect from women there. I'm not a loser beta, I'm pretty /fit/ and have decent hobbies. /r9k/ kind of gave me this really horrible impression of women which I just can't believe. Is it really that bad? Are literally all women whores?
>>
>>77284801
Fuck /r9k/, dont listen to them. however, almost all woman are whores ESPECIALLY IN UNI. ESPECIALLY IN UNI.
their hormones are out of control
>>
They are way too emotional and don't understand the concepts of loyalty and limits.

If i did not have to meet women for sex i'd stop the next day.
>>
> Have millennial gf

> live together

> have to support her almost entirely so she can work part time and do hobbies

> she doesn't know how to cook

> she doesn't clean

> she goes on and on about what sluts girls at her job are.

> feel like I adopted a teen rather than gotten into relationship

> end relationship

>still have contact with family begging me to take her back

> 6 months later miss good girl accidentally gets caught posting pics
of herself getting blacked

> she looses her shit and runs away to Portland

> broke destitute pierced and tattooed she returns home to parents

> tries to contact me to "get back together"

>can hear her mother in background saying "fat chance" +chuckles

Don't like millennial girls because they are cosmic level insane, entitled, princesses
>>
>>77284801
Just know that uni girls especially cheat like all of them, so fuck them, but in the back of your mind never trust them. Remember my words
>>
>>77279562
Same reason I don't trust crocodiles as pets
They can fuck your shit up unless you're constantly paying attention
>>
>>77280224
dog bites don't drain you financially

i don't blame men that avoid women
>>
>>77285158
>getting blacked

you cant make this shit up i know youre not lying hahhahahahaha
>>
>>77279562
I don't distrust women
I'm afraid of them
>>
>>77285270
Bad example, more like a beautiful tiger, which will murder you if you keep anything she likes away from you, then get fucked by a black lion
>>
>>77279926
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>77284801
How have you've never been with a girl?
Were you home schooled, or got yourself in an all boys school?
Seriously this part amazes me.
>>
>>77285097
Jesus, what's the fucking point then? I'm very distrustful of people, and women especially. What's the point if she's most likely going to cheat, and not feel bad about it because she's entitled as fuck? I'm afraid of marrying one, seeing the divorce rates and general attitudes of women I've been in contact with. I don't want to be a bitter MGTOW virgin.
>>
Keaton always said,
"I dont believe in woman, but im afraid of them"
>>
File: 1464182099670.gif (248 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1464182099670.gif
248 KB, 250x238
>>77279562
They never earn my trust.

My last "gf" juggled me and 2 other guys it would seem and would wake me up with phonecalls to tell me she was high on E whilst alone on an island with 2 other dudes.

Just whores desu
>>
>>77285521
Not everyone in highschool seeks in relationships..
>>
>>77279562
Honestly I've really only noticed this in white women. They have slowly become the worst race of girls to be with. They fucking suck and can't do shit for themselves.
>>
>>77285528
DONT MARRY A UNI GIRL NO NO NO.
You have sex with them, if you are fit, especially, they all want CASUAL sex. Later in life woman get more mature and want real relationships.
Uni "relationships" are all about sex
>>
>>77279562
it because today's culture makes it okay and easier for women to have sex with many guys. it's gotten so bad you have shit like MGTOW were men choose to live without a gf, wife or kids, because they know that if they invest their time into a women, she'll likely eventually cheat on him, divorce him, and take all his shit.
>>
>>77285528

you don't need a serious relationship to have sex bro. as long as you don't blind commit u'll be fine
>>
>>77284801
How have you've never been with a girl?
Were you home schooled, or got yourself in an all boys school?
Seriously this part amazes me.
>Is it really that bad? Are literally all women whores?
This generation sort of, even the ugliest fucker can get a solid 8 or 9 without much work. Which is an easy lay sure.
Devotion, Purity and honesty? Wrong generation pal.
>>
>>77285676
Again, highschool and uni relationships, its all sex thats it. Expect this, know what they want.
>>
>>77285528
Dude just live your life. Make your own choices. Succeed, fail, move forward. Just live. If fear is stopping you, you are a pussy. If good intuition in your own life stops you, you are a man.
>>
>>77285521
I'm 24 and never sought out a relationship or sexy times. I've certainly received signals from many girls in the past but I never acted on them.

Some people just have different priorities anon.
>>
>>77285702
So once she's had 30 guys inside her she'll settle down. I think I'll pass.
>>
>>77285778
>>77285765

This, you dont need a relationship for sex, however, a relationship during that age just guarantees more sex.
Thats all, those are EXTREMELY EXTREMELY rarely serious relationships.
Also, learn how to drink.
>>
Because they're promiscuous liars.
>>
>>77285451
decide for yourself
>>
>>77285676
No. I avoided relationships, trust me, and still I ended up with a girlfriend or three.
Even if you don't go out at all and only go to school as your only social center it still is hard not to get a girl in this generation, seriously and you're in the UK. Full of sluts.
>>
>>77285960
Im afraid, that sexual liberation has caused this to happen.... Dont pass, take advantage of this ans have sex with them
>>
File: ed0016.jpg (81 KB, 332x450) Image search: [Google]
ed0016.jpg
81 KB, 332x450
>>77279562
you must not trust young women. because their hearts are formed like mill wheels, always turning
-Odin, Havamaal
>>
>>77279562
Because rape allegations can destroy your life.
>>
>>77286089
fucking retard

why did canadians suddenly get so obnoxious?
>>
>>77286040
Same, i always got girls when i didnt think of even looking for them, fucked my shit up a few times because of this thoufh
>>
>>77285778
>ireland
>>
>>77286183
What was wrong about that statement?
>>
>>77286183
Dont tell me you cant name one girl who has fucked 60 guys by age 17
>>
>>77286139
that's tyr tho.
>>
>>77286338
yeah I can name 1, but that doesn't mean all are, and it especially doesn't mean you should participate and encourage it.
>>
>>77285158
This post describes millennial women to a tee.
>>
>>77286225
You have a good point there's a chart around here somewhere that the most promiscuous in Europe and Ireland and England were in the top 5.
This place really sucks man.
>>
>>77286359
yea i know, didnet have a picture of Odin saved.
>>
>>77286089
Well, how does that make you not a degenerate too? Leaf?
>>
>>77285765
>>77285812
And then what? With whom will I start a family?

>>77285855
Solid advice, however that would involve me not becoming involved with women, at least the sort that you'd find at a party. I'd rather sit at home and play DS3 or practice piano than get drunk and fuck a random whore.
>>
>>77279562
me generation, also the jews have pined us against each other.
>>
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 1334x694
Because cucks voted these things to have power and make decisions
>>
>>77286518
I didnt mean to say that all of them will hit 30-60 guys, but around 10 is the norm ive seen, and none of them are even ashamed to admit it.
Girls who only had sex with a single few are rare, and mostly usw this fact to manipulate guys.
>>
Modern feminism has gone out of its way to forcibly remove all sense of honor and personal responsibility from millennial women, while men fall to their knees and blindly worship them and accept them for all their faults.

Millennial women are quite comfortable on their pedestal, society tells them that they are more valuable then men and their experience with weak, easily manipulable men corroborates that self-perception.

They feel no qualms about being incompetent or for treating men like disposable garbage, because they know that they will ultimately always be rewarded for their behavior no matter how bad it is. And if they don't get what they believe they are entitled to have, feminists will tell them that it's because they are oppressed and that they have a right to get angry and complain until they are handed whatever it is they wanted.

Meanwhile, everyone knows that the average female millennial is useless and has no skills or common sense, and so no one never challenges them or relies on them for anything of note, driving them to become more and more bitter and to act like victims for attention.

It's a self-destructive cycle, but only women will be able to save female culture from its current path, and only men can stop enabling it
>>
>>77286648
>>77285855
And of course shitpost on here, but I can't talk about that irl
>>
>>77284801
woman are whores at that time in life, m8

find yourself a good christian girl, even if youre not religious, and stick with her if youre looking for a relationship

most women are whores at that age. don't fall in love. NEVER have sex without a condom. Never invest emotionally in a woman at that age.

There is more of a chance she'll cheat than not.

be careful m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 750x750
>submitting to a woman
>trusting a non virgin woman
>>
>>77286648
There will exist girls who are intelligent, probably the ones with high marks taking difficult degrees.
>>
>>77286749
maybe in whatever liberal shithole you live in.

no wonder canadians are the biggest shitposters. they're literally all cuckolds
>>
>>77286589
fun quote tho.
>>
File: 1461036584215.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1461036584215.png
463 KB, 1200x975
>>77285158
>Have millennial GF
>she doesnt cook
>she refuses to do anything but "netflix and chill" (offer to take her traveling, hiking, exploring, shooting, out to dinner, out to a movie, etc)
>she starts to get fat as a result
>tell her that she needs to start doing something with her life
>she agrees to start taking classes at uni
>3 months later
>come home from work early because I forgot some equipment at home
>she is sitting on the couch
>turns out she never went to uni and just drove around in a circle until I left for work
>break up with her
>she gets really mad at me
>tries to fuck one of my best friends but he is gay so that really doesnt work
>goes and fucks a black guy
>accidentally gets pregnant
>is now fat and has a niglet
Guess who got the last laugh there
>>
>>77286910
i live in a small alberta town, and its horrible...
>>
>>77284801
90% yes

NEVER trust a woman until she PROVES she is trust worthy BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

Just be a fucking man
>>
File: 1428632270645.png (678 KB, 567x748) Image search: [Google]
1428632270645.png
678 KB, 567x748
It's not just millennial women. Never trust something that can bleed for 7 days and not die.

Women will lie to your face, and when you find out they will tell you it was for your own good. Women are born nation wreckers and man killers.

Not to mention, most of them make retarded choices like gauges and tattoos, fucking anything that walks through their 20s, then complain when they can't find a mate or have autismal offspring at 35 because their eggs are dried up.
>>
>>77279562

50% divorce rate will do that to you burgerboy
>>
>>77285451
These threads always start eith photos of soe before she cut her hair. These threads exist for the sole purpose of posting soe.
>>
>>77286518
Of course not all of them are, but this generation has made it that women are empowered and cool the more guys they fuck. It sucks it really does.
The only way you can get a pure I mean PURE gf not one of those anal doesn't count whores is if you get a mormon or someone abroad in a very chastised country.
Which the list of those countries becoming smaller and smaller thanks to feminism and "humanitarian aid" every year.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 650x1000
>>77286968
Go to bed Mel
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm3YrTk7qTY
>>
File: 1465919800411.png (321 KB, 334x576) Image search: [Google]
1465919800411.png
321 KB, 334x576
>>77279562
I'm not sure distrust is all that to do with it.

I honestly don't think men give that much of a shit these days. I know quite a few guys, myself included, that have had women fancy them but the guys don't do the whole "chasing thing". If it falls in their laps, they'll take it (sometimes).

I'm not sure how new this is, but does a relationship benefits peoples life that much these days? In the past it was essential in order to be a normal human being or survive, being single at 27 is normal so the desire to conform doesn't lead to more relationships untill it starts getting weird(30 for women, 40 for men)

Relationships can be great, but a lot of the time they're meh.
>>
>>77287108
Sexual liberation at its finest. And i dont hate women like lots of people here, but its the truth, the sexual liberation and feminist movement has corrupted women
>>
>>77279562
You really need to stop worrying about millennials. You fucking faggot.
>>
Because I trust the fuck holes as far as you can throw your average American single mom
>>
File: 1465768692660.jpg (230 KB, 598x814) Image search: [Google]
1465768692660.jpg
230 KB, 598x814
>>77279562

Because attractive girls are always tweeting out cryptic shit on their twitter so they can communicate to the chad without letting her beta orbiters know what it means. This shady practice has caused nu-males to distrust women.
>>
>>77286956
theres a lot of fun stuff in the Havamaal. would recomend
>>
>>77287342
we are millenials, you moron

these people are going to be running America
>>
Been dick slamming a post 30 office chick. Total blue pill retard with a kid from a failed marriage. She is against free speech, mah wage gap, mah third wave feminism. Wonders why guys like me dick slam her and move on.
>>
File: 1462926337201.jpg (1 MB, 856x1500) Image search: [Google]
1462926337201.jpg
1 MB, 856x1500
>>77284801
>Is it really that bad?
Not like what you read on the internet, no.

>Are literally all women whores?
Ehh- well. Define whore. No, not all of them.

>Give no fucks about girls, whatever, wizardry here I come
>Guy I know online links some pictures I took, to her
>She wants to chat with me
>Alright I guess?
>>Blah blah, alright bye
>Log out without waiting for her answer
>Fast-forward months/years
>Relationship has developed
>I've turned her from not wanting to talk at all to full on talking for hours
>Long-distance, remember the 1 million warnings about long-distance that you read everywhere
>Fast-forward again, x amount of time (years)
>Meet up, we've talked for forever now
>Have nice chubby sex a bunch of times, she's the happiest she's ever been (shitty family, no prospects of anything)
>I'm her first, she's mine
>I dislodge her knee having sex once, have to call emergency services
>We laugh at it right after they leave
>Didn't want to say that I loved her earlier (despite her saying it all the time)
>She's sad to leave, I know she'll be back so I'm alright
>Leaves
>Comes back next summer (delays, missed winter)
>We have great time again (more sex, love)
>She goes back, we're both sad
>It'll be fine soon, I'll be able to get a job and a place soon!
>More time passes, she breaks up because she 'doesn't want to put her life on hold' (note: doing literally nothing at home, no fucking prospects)
>Rebound guy catches her, ONLINE LONG DISTANCE
>She goes to fuck him by christmas
>I finally get a job a few months later
Broke my heart. She seems like it didn't mean a fucking thing, says she really DID love me when she said it. She wants to stay friends - no.

She broke my heart, and a part of me will always love her. But you know what? She's dead to me. That's how I handle it mentally. The girl that existed is dead. She's someone else.
>>
>>77286968
Willing to bet there are thousands of stories like yours and mine anon.

What I did was use the extra cash I used to pay to cover her and go traveling for months.

Still allow her access to my photo accounts online so she can cry lots.
>>
>>77279562
They have all been brainwashed to be self-important whores.
>>
>>77287649
literally my situation
>>
Look, I'm currently in college and am also in a fraternity that frequently hosts parties.
The shit I've seen of modern women is actively disgusting. The amount of lying and cheating is through the roof. I've lost track of the number of times I've seen my brothers hook up with a girl right after a declaration of "But I have a boyfriend!". I'd guess in 99% of cases the boyfriend never finds out.
There are two types of millennial women. Those who are too ugly to whore themselves out and those who do. Sometimes the latter picks up a boyfriend, but they gonna cheat.
I say this as a guy who more than anything else wants a stable, loving relationship. It's not possible in this culture, it's just not.
>>
>>77279562
because this gets them wet
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e02_1465901527
>>
File: 1443240577006.jpg (84 KB, 1149x774) Image search: [Google]
1443240577006.jpg
84 KB, 1149x774
>>77286968
You could have saved her
>>
File: 00.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>77286842
>find yourself a good christian girl
Not even those kinds of girls are trustworthy.
>Friend in school is super religious
>Gets his first gf in one of those super christian camps
>Months down the line he leaves state for a week for school shit
>A friend told me that his gf told her that she cheated on him while he was away that week and she felt really guilty about it
>They break up as soon as he gets back home after hearing about it
>>
>>77287003
example?
>>
>>77284801
Uni girls are absolute whores mate. /r9k/ are pussies and whine too much but on women they have the right idea.

British women are slags. I went to uni, they were all bad.

I don't think they're quite as bad as American women (who are arguably the worse) but any western women are piss.

Be on your guard. And good luck.
>>
>>77285158
Sounds like you should have married her mom.
Kinda funny how they wanted you to take her off their hands, they probably hate her as much as you.

>>77285528
>I don't want to be a bitter MGTOW virgin.
You will become one eventually. As someone who grew up seeing all those failed relationships of family and friends, I am staying permavirgin for life. People will talk about sluts, but I honestly dont care about sex without love, and if I did I would just find a prostitute, that way no child support worries or rape claims unless you flash your wealth.
Shame in a way because I think intimacy and commitment are great. But experience has made me too paranoid to pursue either. As long as you can be satisfied with other things your life is fine. Because it's better to have stable satisfaction, than throw it all away for short term pleasure. I dont fall for the memes about asian girls either, I have no doubt they are also gold diggers and affairs are common in Japan. Asian women are just smart and dont act like whores because they fuck you over long term with marrying you, pushing you to earn more money while not wanting to work themselves. Oh and Japs are overworked, and women in China are fewer than men, so even more spoilt and entitled than western women.
>>
>tfw there's this new super-plain QT at work
>see her go to lunch every day
>sits alone and never talks

Unfortunately I am in a group and we always have lunch together, but at a different time than she does ;_;
>>
File: feel.jpg (253 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
253 KB, 1102x967
>>77279562
>tfw no gf
>>
File: 350px-Zenyatta-portrait[1].png (129 KB, 350x286) Image search: [Google]
350px-Zenyatta-portrait[1].png
129 KB, 350x286
>>77284801
>>77287668
Anyway, this had me laying face down in my bed a few months but now I'm good. No long-distance (lesson learned) and no more girls unless they prove to me why I should bother with them. I've only grown from this, so it's not all bad. Also, girls being pretty doesn't phase me at all. I used to realize early in university that prettier girls are usually manipulative as fuck and that the best thing you can tell one is "No", but this applies to all people. I don't need your shit, motivate your presence or fuck off.

Oh yeah, I'm not sure if I'm still a virgin or not considering we used a rubber every time, which is the sex equivalent of eating a sandwich encased in plastic and then making a judgement as to what it tasted like.
>>
>>77284801
People like to shittalk r9k but they're right. Watch Eggmans video on fembots, it's the sad truth.
>>
>>77286181
This guy gets it.

>Be me
>have a gf for about a year
>cheats on me
>thinks I'm going to hurt her
>calls cops on me
>they arrest me in front of my class at uni
>warned never to go near her again

Bitches- not even once.
>>
>>77288508
Did he kill himself or shoot something up, I can't remember which.
>>
>>77287875
than find someone who doesn't follow the crowd. but as a woman who doesn't do it i must say women like me can be filled with hatred towards the society, the elite and this culture. she just has to make sure that your and her love overcome that hatred. but it's 0,0000001 % women who have 0 desire for male attention(except yours) and first goal in life is to bring down the elite.
>>
>>77288534

wow that's low

what a fucking bitch
>>
>>77287455
There is. It definitely should be a part of /pol/'s recommended readings. If not whole Edda, then at least the Havamal for sure.

>A coward believes he will ever live
>if he keep him safe from strife,
>but old age leaves him not long in peace
>though spears may spare his life.
>>
>>77288391
>>77288169
>>77288137
Thanks famalams. I need to sleep.
>>
>>77288594
Neither. Someone gave the police wrong information about a shooting and gave them Eggman's photo saying that he was the suspect.
>>
>>77287668
That bothers me though.
You have wasted time on her that could be spent on someone else. You also cant have the memories/experience of doing those things for the first time, with multiple people.

Her reason also pisses me off the most.
>Muh prospects
Why bother dating if you arent looking for long term/permanent relationships? Casual sex is more common than ever, apps for it exist. It's just selfish, if they want to do that it's fine. But not when they drag others into it without them knowing.
>>
>>77281594
>tfw this is what your mother did
>>
>>77288508
lmao
>>
>>77286181
Top kek.
It's hilarious to see a place with some of the highest rape rates in the world, worrying about false accusations.
>In b4 SA is actually a utopia, and all of the rape is actually false accusations
Given how women will jump to the rape card, I think that may apply, maybe SA is kinda lawless, but it definitely inflates figures in first world countries.
>>
File: 1372814470424.jpg (110 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1372814470424.jpg
110 KB, 500x667
>>77287684
>What I did was use the extra cash I used to pay to cover her and go traveling for months.
Nice. Im from /k/ so I just started buying myself a gun twice a month.

>tfw out of space and have to slow down
>>
>>77288188
>Unfortunately I am in a group and we always have lunch together, but at a different time than she does ;_;
Wait, if you're doing different lunch times than her how do you know that she sits alone every day eating lunch without talking to anyone?
>>
File: 1444769203648.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444769203648.jpg
311 KB, 1920x1080
>>77288594
Nah, R9K memed him for a while and reported to the police that he was the shooter of (can't remember exactly).

He still uploads frequently on his youtube (He picked up rapping):

His new youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjYdT_4DyWAVLCNPsuFN_Ug/videos

His old one
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn1fwrq_QO0WkzBjdIM-8uQ/videos
>>
File: 874408.jpg (107 KB, 932x651) Image search: [Google]
874408.jpg
107 KB, 932x651
>>77288941
LOL oh yeah. That was the best.
>>
>>77279562
>Why do millennial men distrust millennial women?

Because James "2DG" Harding was an ass
>>
>>77279562
Lots of them are whores and liars
>>
File: 1465860028294.png (613 KB, 1000x2250) Image search: [Google]
1465860028294.png
613 KB, 1000x2250
>>77279562
>>
>>77288021
>You could have saved her

>investing years of time and tons of cash into "fixing" some useless lazy entitled shit who contributes less than nothing and could cheat on you or fuck you over at any time, no matter how "le alpha" you are
>>
>>77279562
They are even more mindfucked than the 90s sluts.
>>
>>77285528
There's an obviously solution which is don't be retarded. It's easy to see through a woman's personality and know if she's the whore/cheater/golddigger/etc type, don't let your dick blind you as many men have in the past. You will know a decent woman when you see one, and if you don't find one, or one who is interested in you, then just keep living your life because women aren't everything.
>>
>>77288856
Tip of the iceberg, my friend.
>>
>>77287101
>soe
you are being asked to explain your strange terms schizo
>>
File: 1465855520381.jpg (30 KB, 304x308) Image search: [Google]
1465855520381.jpg
30 KB, 304x308
>>77289516
Image retarded. I occasionally start a thread and then read the discussion without talking back.
>>
>>77289326
Yeah I have a couple guns. Not a hobby for me though. Traveling plus gun ownership is too complicated. They typically rest in their safe unless I'm around and feel like hitting the range.
>>
American girls are fucking lying snakes. I have a story about one that just happen but essentially this girl was all over my friend, find out she took advantage of him and had sex with him while she was still dating another friend of ours. Friend feels like shit so I tried to question her and I fell for the bullsht and has sex with her too. She told me mid sex she was using me because she's in love with my friend. Tell friend the very next day and tells me everything and that it started as sex after she broke up with our friend but she got too clingy and attached and had been telling her to fuck off.

Well he finally escalated shit and confronted her if she was fucking me and that he didn't care because he wasn't interested. She denies it and then questions me in which I decide to lie and say I but he asked me the same question.

She proceeds to blow up his phone shaming him for thinking she was some kind of slut (fucking lol she cheated and then fucked me hello?) and then my friend just straight up BTFO'd her saying he had known since that night.

She went back to her ex to cry saying I'm lying that we had sex and I manipulated my friend into hating her.
My friend told the ex and confessed to the cheating literally minutes before her and laughed her off.

I streamlined the story as much as I could but point is, don't trust American or equivalent women ever.
>>
>>77289631
>don't be retarded

i'm sorry but a virgin with no relationship experience is not going to magically be able to discern which women are trustworthy
>>
>>77288021
She had her chance and blew it. Now she can be a fat single mother with a niglet for the rest of her life.
>>
>>77285702
What if I want my wife to be a virgin?
>>
>>77287668
>years
I think she may have wanted a relationship and expected some steps from you, but then got tired of waiting for fucking years. You fucked up.
>>
>>77279802
This. Women today are feral.
>>
>>77279562

I am 24. I dislike slut culture. I do not think it's right that I have to put up with all this abuse as a man - and I also don't think it's right that so many sluts and whores exist, and they are free from judgement. Then, guys like ME are expected to "man up" when the sluts and whores want a "good guy" to leech off of.

I could keep going on and on about this, but there are many reasons we distrust women. Don't get me wrong, a lot of men are fucked up too, but I am a man. This culture of pandering to women and putting them on a pedestal has created an environment of complete degeneracy.
>>
>>77289402
which video is the one on fembots?

eggy's kinda weird but he seems to know whats up
>>
>>77289376
He's a filthy janitor's assistant who pervs on his "coworkers".
>>
I just got in from mowing the grass here in Canada.

Here's what I saw

Feminazis
2 nigs sharing a moped
Neckbeard fedora lords
A high test blonde 5'9 160
60 yr old lesbian neighbors kissing
Millennial neighbors who live with elderly lady but refuse to help out (pretty sure they're drug addicts)
Stinky sand niggers
A mexican cowboy
Fat people

Remind me, why should I care?
>>
>>77279562

Expectations don't match reality; Expectations are too high, reality is too low. Each man is dealing with some combination of both.

Stereotypes more prevalent than pre-Internet era. Level of critical thought made before judgments drastically reduced, ability to discern whether information is real or not is more actively ignored.

Existential purpose is now a wholey individualistic endeavour; Disengagement and justification is the path of least resistance.
>>
>>77289730
>She told me mid sex she was using me because she's in love with my friend
lol
>>
>>77289683
It's not a term, it's a name.
>>
>>77287668
To think the memes about swedes were actually right.
>>
>>77290095

Yeah, I have noticed lately that people in public here are really degrading. I'm not sure why. Most women are fat too.
>>
>>77279562
Because they're beta.
>>
>>77289376
Strategically spaced totally unsuspicious rapid coffee fetching.
>>
>>77290398
>Society is slowly slipping into an Orwellian 1984 scenario, but with "equality" and "tolerance" substituting the war mongering
>>
>>77279562
I just don't like talking with girls. They don't really talk about interesting things so conversations are dull. Most men I cone across are able to hold a conversation no matter their views, but talking to girls is like talking to grey clay.
>>
>>77289832
It's not magic. In general women who are bitches literally act like bitches. It's not like she's going to act like a perfect sweet wife until one day you walk in and catch her getting fucked by a nigger, that's rarely how it actually goes down. Many men will accept any woman who will take them because they're decently attractive, and will ignore or put up with all the signs that she's shallow, attentionwhoring, and generally shit because they think she's the best they can get. They delude themselves into thinking their sex parasite loves them and then act shocked when they are dumped or betrayed.
>>
>>77279562
FEMINISM
>>
>>77279562
because they're millennial
>>
>>77290398

You live in Alberta?
>>
>>77281846
WON'T TRUST A HOE
CAUSE A HOE WON'T TRUST ME
>>
>>77290131
You is one woke ass nigga
>>
>>77285158
portlander here, seems about right. most girls/guys my age here are all self depreciating, tattoed, gauge having fucks who think "being trash" is cool. Im tired of these degenerates and need to move to a red pilled part of the country.
>>
File: 1455382058194.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455382058194.jpg
290 KB, 1920x1080
>trusting an animal that bleeds for days but doesn't die
>>
>>77290416
Heh I'm not beta but I don't trust women and have been given good reason to besides my previous story.

I fuck girls in the local college and uni dorms and near by condos who are looking for quick fucks and stuff but I always protect myself such as fake names, forwarding numbers, never letting them see my license plate or ever taking them to my house.

>>77290159
I don't get girls like her sometimes.

For me it was just sex so I don't see why she thought I was gonna be a beta and bend over for her pussy but that made me worry for my friend so I told him about what I did and I'm glad I did.
>>
File: spitdrink.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
spitdrink.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>77287007
>A Jar Jar twatoo

Why.
>>
>>77281846
Don't get drunk at college. You may wake up one day and be accused of rape by a gf who regretted having drunk sex.
>>
>>77291140
Lohan back in the day was such a cutie. Shame the Hollywood lifestyle got to her.
>>
>>77290757

I live in Ottawa, in the city area. It genuinely was not like this in the past. Even in other areas of the city, most people are just fucked up. I don't know why.
>>
>>77285307
>dog bites don't drain you financially
They do when you pay for your own medical care, pinko.
>>
File: 1440804817112-0.jpg (122 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1440804817112-0.jpg
122 KB, 960x960
>>77287668
>The girl that existed is dead. She's someone else.

I know that feel, swedebro. I know that feel...
>>
Give me one good reason to trust them.
>>
>Check OP's id
>1 post by this id

Piss off, kikes.
>>
>>77290952
Yeah. The ex was from Midwest ran there to find her herd I suppose.

Keep it weird!
>>
>>77285158
lol she cucked herself

you did good by dumping her anon, shes clearly trash
>>
>>77290682

it's not magic but it is a skill, and not one you're just born with innately
>>
>>77291355

Edmonton for me. I was quite ashamed when my city almost entirely voted NDP and the rest of the province was Conservative. It's no coincidence that so many freaks started showing up. Heartbreaking really, you give them an inch and they take a mile.
>>
>>77291515

The blissful connection that comes from trusting another.
>>
>>77279562
THREAD THEME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk45mwdaO9A
>>
>>77279562
Because they're absolute cancer, riding the cock-carousel while destroying western civilization through illogical and malevolent change.

To trust them would be the greatest mistake you could possibly make in the modern age.
>>
>>77291572
We need a way to filter by OP post count.
>>
>>77290095
>A high test blonde 5'9 160

When you say this you mean high test sarcastically, as in her ass is fat because she's fat right?
>>
File: 1462493824303247235.png (109 KB, 1291x892) Image search: [Google]
1462493824303247235.png
109 KB, 1291x892
SLIDE SHILL THREAD.

SAGE AND HIDE THESE TYPE OF THREADS.
>>
File: 20160610_191533.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160610_191533.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
If you want a decent girl, you have to find one from a place where they still raise decent girls; in the US this is the South. Women raised in more traditionally minded households tend to be more traditionally minded. It's not easy, but you can still find decent girls these days. Additionally, many girls inwardly desire to embody a more classical feminine ideal, they just don't know it yet. How you treat the girl you're with has a huge impact on her behavior - in many ways, you are responsible for training her. Make her understand from the beginning that you are in charge and that only a certain range of behaviors are acceptable. Like with dogs, the best method is positive reinforcement. The goal is to anchor good feelings to good behaviors. Make it clear how you want to be treated, and reward her for treating you well. This should be fundamentally paternal - if she starts calling you 'daddy' or saying 'yes, sir' and 'no, sir' you're doing it right. Women not-so-secretly desire this type of relationship. It works for me. Pic related, it's the girl I'm seeing.
>>
>>77292030

No she was a looker but she was oblivious to pretty much anything other than her phone. Had tattoos aswell
>>
>>77291752
Maybe if you're so autistic you can't recognize human behavior at all.
>>
I recently broke up with my girlfriend of two years. I was there for her through everything. There were times when she had no friends but I always stuck by her. She seems to have depression but I always stuck by her and tried to help her with it. I was there for her through everything and cared about her more than she will ever know, but as soon as I went through a rough time she just started pushing me away. All her shitty friends started to dislike me and she couldn't see past that and realise that they just constantly fuck her over when it suits them while I was always there.

I wasn't a beta either. I just cared about her, like people in relationships should do. Women don't have a sense of loyalty. I doubt she even thinks about me even though we went through so much together.
>>
>>77292157
not an argument
>>
>>77279562
A lot seem to be outright encouraged towards sociopathy. I mean how many times have you seen girls congratulating each other for manipulating guys, or seeing articles online praising a woman for fucking one man while another spoils her financially? Not all millennial women are batshit crazy manipulators, but way too many are.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVydVHeRxQ&ab_channel=RenanMarques
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>77291866
>Australia
Your women are known for being ducking loose as fuck. This girl I used to correspond with online from Sydney and after a week she was sending me nudes and videos of playing with her self saying my name and even a clip of her getting munched by another girl.

I told her we would never work because of long distance and she stopped talking to me and some of her friends blew my IMs and stuff calling my a huge douche.

Pic kind of related but not her.
>>
Don't do it.
Consistently they will just spin narratives. If you get them pregnant ( i fell for the spread your genes meme"
They just use their pregnancy in the most fucking disgusting way. Literally milk what should be a life changing experience.
>>
>>77292150
This is a lie, I live in the South and most girls here are trash. Even if they're being raised right nowadays their peers and social media will ruined anything the parents worked to build. Those traditionally minded families are starting to dwindle too.
>>
>>77279562
Blame our mothers.
>>
File: 1440970296383.jpg (208 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
1440970296383.jpg
208 KB, 675x559
>>77288942
Well, I don't even know how to even find one, nor do I really care to. She fell in my lap, I made no effort to find her. When I did have her, I put all of my effort into it because that's how I am. Her family all liked me a lot even though I never actually met them. Her mother cried when she broke up with me. I could've saved it, but I wasn't going to get into student debt just to have some place to live at. So I had to get a job.. which I got, literally just a few months after I told her "I'm this close, and I can get a place for us".

Anyway, I'm casually talking to random girls but eh. I had several ones that I could've developed before I met her. I'm no casanova, but in university I even took one home from a class party, offered to walk her home since she lived in Rosengård, the immigrant part of town (well, I guess every part of this place is the immigrant part at this point). She was pretty enough (certainly by international standards), but vegan-animal-rights-whackjob-type (great sex, I'm sure). We sat in her fold-out bed couch, and I went "Ah, well, it's late. I'll call to get picked up now, see you". Call it assburgers, even with a bottle in my system I won't bother with it, I mean really. I'm pretty decent with women (when drunk), mediocre but passable normally, but I just can't be bothered to put in the effort.

I have an asian fetish, but unfortunately they're very rare here. I talked to three girls at a party once, semi-offended some chinese-japanese girl by saying that the difference between asians is pretty much like between europeans, to outsiders fairly similar, but with small discernable differences. She was cute though, I'd talk to more of them. No idea where to really find one that isn't the descendant of some thai-wife though (which, incidentally, I find very attractive, actually). Some day, maybe.

I type too much when it's late. Enjoy the blog post.

>>77291498
Past behind, future ahead. There is no present.
>>
>>77291810

I don't think it has to do with party affiliation. /pol/ likes to divide along those lines, but I will go ahead and assume that the rough times we live in are breaking people down.

Of course, it's ironic since people have the power to change things if they want to, but still. It takes a group effort and nobody really wants to do it.
>>
File: 1423791004054.jpg (32 KB, 396x353) Image search: [Google]
1423791004054.jpg
32 KB, 396x353
>>77291498
the worst feel you can ever have, desu senpai.
>>
>>77286089
Great way to solve the problem there leaf.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>77279562
No, just millenial white women. Black women are super loyal and love alpha men who will slap them and fight them if they get out of line. It's a cultural expectation that the man acts like a man and the woman is a woman.
>>
>>77279562
>In high school, senior year, date hot "nerd" girl who's into games
>At time sort of interested in games, assume she'll grow out of it, but break off relationship before college since different states
>Fastforward two years I learn she's dropped out of college and streams for a living getting money from betas, survives off of money from parents
>Checked again a few months ago, still playing video games, wants to become an actress
Dodged that bullet
>>
>>77290260
who the fuck is soe?
>>
>>77292579
This is pretty true. Black girls still act like girls and want to be treated as such. White women, I'm sorry to say, are a write off at this point. They've transgressed into slutty, blue haired lesbians. It's depressing.
>>
File: 1409482207491.png (289 KB, 400x568) Image search: [Google]
1409482207491.png
289 KB, 400x568
The thing that pisses me off the most is that nowadays no place seems to be safe. I live in a small bumfuck village in rural Italy and yet I see many of the things you people maybe from huge cities in the epicenter of the liberal west see.
Granted things are not as bad but they aren't like they used to be either, and it's probably just because it's only the beginning.
>>
>>77292439

"known for", by you. Had experiences similar to yours when I was younger.
>>
>>77292459
Didn't need to be said.

Guy claims to have found good wifey girl.

She calls him daddy and allows him to post her ass on a Taiwanese message board designed by anime.
>>
>>77284801
>not a loser
>on 4chan
Who you foolin?
>>
>>77288534
>know this cute girl in sorority, become friends
>have fun and deep talks
>has abusive bf I know from same S
>they (apparranty) get in a fight, she rings my door covered in shit, asks me for shower and a bed
>casually get drunk and flirt heavily, showing her boobs
>keep hanging out every day, getting drunk, flirting, sleeping together (no sex, but doesn't mind me watching her undress)
>says she needs time to 'heal'
>massage her, talk for nights on end
>be massive Beta, respect her feelings, never touch her naughty parts once.
>after a month of just hanging out and sleeping in the same bed, I pop her the question
>"so, you like me too right?"
>goes apeshit, says "no! you're just a friend"
>goes around my back to my friends, tells them I sexually assaulted her, breaks me off (no cops, she would've been slaughtered)
>I break down, feeling more betrayed than Ceasar
>break off contact with her and believers, non-believers are my bros
>develop depression, can't touch girls the way I did after that, because of wrong but powerfull feelings of guilt.
>few weeks later, she texts me she misses our fun and talks together, If I wanna do this again.
> "Ifuckingwanttokillyourightnow.jpg"
>she hooks up with incredible asshole, turns fat and miserable.
>after years I pull myself out of depression, I'm still kicking myself for not dragging her to court for slander because I still felt for her sorry ass.

>found out she was fucking a 'friend' of me in that time.

I know your feels bro, a large proportion of girls are horrible snakes, but I learnt;

>getting buff, now girls looking at me, but I can't spare a fking minute for their shit problems.
>if a girls doesn't put out on the 3dr date, I call her out on her shit and say byebye.
>>
>>77279562
Women have far too much power and can destroy a man's life with a single false accusation and a man is found guilty with only a shred of circumstantial evidence or "eye witnesses" giving false reports for their 15 minutes of fame on tv. See the Brock Turner case. That poor boy is globally considered a rapist due to women constantly screaming that he is, his entire life is ruined and all his dreams is shot to hell. I'm glad my country isn't that cucked yet but it's getting there.
>>
>>77286968
>(offer to take her traveling, hiking, exploring, shooting, out to dinner, out to a movie, etc)
Shit like this is proof being gay isnt a choice. Life would be so much easier if this were the case.
How do I get into some of these hobbies?
I get we arent in the same country, but my old hobbies arent viable (vidya) and I liked hiking in the past, but I want to try and get into rock climbing somehow. Only I know nothing about it.

I dont get why people wouldn't want to try that shit atleast once?
Sadly I'm a neet who cant find work, 23 and unable to fund such hobbies. Wasting my prime.
I envy those who have the option, but dont take them.

>>77288021
This mentality is such bullshit.
You have one life.
I have one life.
We all have one life.
It's ours, and our only life, why sacrifice it for other people?
A cause or some value is a good thing. But a person? Unless you can garuntee they wont stab you in the back, then no, never do this. You have one life to give, so it cant be given to just anyone. Even if it's only a few years, it's still time wasted.
>>
>>77292152
Probably should have mentioned her as having tattoos then

>women think tattoos look good

Dumb bitches
>>
>>77293314
>in sorority
This was your first mistake.
>has abusive bf
And this was your second. Blame yourself for not seeing crazy slut red flags right in front of your face.
>>
File: cute.jpg (137 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
137 KB, 768x1024
its kinda sad

maybe we do need a tyranny to rein them back in

at least AI is on the way
>>
>>77293506
>How do I get into some of these hobbies?
Sorry m8 but you cant really have fun in the UK. Its illegal as im sure you know
>I get we arent in the same country,
Find yourself in the US and ill take you shooting. (Offer extends to any euros)
>I want to try and get into rock climbing somehow. Only I know nothing about it.
Go hang out at the rock climbing store and get to know the people there. They should take you out if you arent autistic.
>I dont get why people wouldn't want to try that shit atleast once?
This perplexes me as well
>>
>>77293314
>be massive Beta, respect her feelings

After reading, inferred that you didn't respect her feelings, you hid from your own.
>>
>>77292480

Rough times indeed, a shit economy will do that. Those that had the forethought to invest or save money now have a diminished return all because a new regime wants there kick at the can. Im not going to begin to guess what my parents dealt with at my age but they didn't have half the strife we currently deal with. It's only gonna get worse unless we fix it
>>
>>77293915
Any room for a fellow slav? Will be going to the US in a while.
>>
>>77292479
Dont fucking racemix Sven, I swear to god.
>>
File: image.jpg (766 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
766 KB, 1600x1600
>>77284801
Not all women are complete whores, but why the fuck are you worried about that?

Do you still buy into the Disney fantasy of marrying le pure waifu and finding pure true Luv?

Give it up, this is real life, that won't happen. Start looking at all relationships, romantic and otherwise from a purely cost benefit point of view. Do NOT get legally married, all you are doing is getting the government involved in your personal life.

It would be wise to not date either. Just pump and dump my man. The only thing women can provide that a good male friend can't is a vagina.
>>
>>77292579
You forgot the part where black women are disproportionately trashy and violent

"needing to put her in her place" happens far too often with them
>>
>>77290952
Move to Lake Oswego, everyone is rich and there aren't hardly any trashy people.

Why do Portlanders not understand that most of the state isn't fucking Portland?
>>
File: 1453906515772.jpg (940 KB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1453906515772.jpg
940 KB, 1000x3000
>>
>>77279562
I've cucked, I've been cucked. Girls want a bad boy dejur unless they are truly religious or emigrated from a conservative country where divorce/slut status ruins their life. Those women want stable careers and dad potential.
>>
>>77294522
Degenerate.
>>
>7th grade in catholic school
>friends with a short-haired blonde tomboy
>her faggot friends tell me she wants to "like marry you and stuff"
>this is a really weird way to confess to having a crush so I stop talking to her entirely
>fast forward to now
>she's a teacher at another catholic school, having gone to a catholic university

I like to think she isn't a slut. t\The fact that she seems to have an affinity for kids makes me think she'd have a problem with me hating niggers and foreigners though so it would have never worked out in the long run. She was from a military family.
>>
>>77292479
>nor do I really care to.
Thats the best attitude.I dont see the point in actively looking for them, if you can be happy on your own then you dont need to stress about such things.
I think some asians can be cute, but I just think all the shit about them being pure is bull. It's a cultural thing that ruined the west, and that culture is now global (excluding the middle east and Africa). Especially when asians go to western uni and return home, fulled with bullshit. Eventually everywhere will be like here.

>>77293085
It's the internet, media and social media causing all this. Unless you ban it, censor it or cant access it, you will be corrupted.

>>77293915
>Go hang out at the rock climbing store and get to know the people there.
None close to me. For a first world country we still have lots of rural places with fuck all. Hence no job either. Fucking ex mining towns.

>>77294522
>It would be wise to not date either. Just pump and dump my man. The only thing women can provide that a good male friend can't is a vagina.
Funny how women reduced themselves to sex objects. I wonder if future generations will catch on when they see all these people alone and miserable, while saying how they made amazing choices and are totally free.
I wouldnt even risk the sex desu, I'm insanely paranoid about the rape/abuse stuff. You're guilty until innocent, and a mans word is meaningless, a womans means everything.

>>77294931
I think tomboys are going extinct. I havent seen any since HS.
>>
>>77294051
Very tru, I should've been straight from the start

>>77293741
it wasn't really like an American spring break sorority, more like a drunken study group, but yeah,
luckily I got some (2) other girls before her out of it.
>>
>>77293314
Being a beta is the biggest mistake you can have with girls.

Back in the day I was the "cute" guy. Sort of popular, not like Chad or anything, but had a close group of emo/goth people where I was one of the more outspoken ones.

Talk to a lot of girls, but end up always in the friend zone.

>"aw you're so sweeeet"
>"you're such a good friend"
>"I can always go to you for advice"
>"My boyfriend is such an asshole, I wish more guys were like you"
>"Any girl would be lucky to have you"

I always was in the friend zone. I've probably traversed more friend zones than Picard has star systems.

This is always the way with women. They want the strong, assertive male as a boyfriend and they want at least one guy to be their emotional support.

Notice love triangles with girls can end up being the Chad and the beta, some girls do get torn between the emotional support and understanding and love they get from the beta, and the thrill, excitement and sexual pleasure they get from Chad.

Never EVER let yourself be the beta. All it will do is lead to pain. Once you take the red pill and realize your failures it's hilarious to see how many guys are still blue pilled idiots.

I'm lucky to have discovered the truth when I'm still in my 20's, as are you.

Some are not so lucky. So be grateful for your awakening, and don't take shit from women anymore.

Only by being assertive and respecting ourselves can be improve our lot in life.
>>
>>77285451
H O E
O
E
>>
File: 1455200931155.jpg (195 KB, 780x927) Image search: [Google]
1455200931155.jpg
195 KB, 780x927
>>77294848
cuck
>>
>>77294815
>I've cucked
Then you're just as trash as any of the women mentioned in these threads.
>>
>>77295073
When tomboys grow up, they become dikes.
>>
File: 1453675387639.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1453675387639.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>yfw wizard
>yfw they can smell it
>yfw they hit on you but you don't give a shit anymore

believe me, wizardry is powerful
>>
>>77295343
>you're not Estonia
>>
>>77295296
This is why they are endangered species. When they arent being told they are transexual for having masculine traits, they are being accused of being dykes.
Tomboys are bro's and easily the best possible women, it's a shame they are being wiped out.
>>
>>77295296
>tomboys never got the dick
>so they become dykes

Like pottery
>>
women are coldblooded ruthless parasits, they are literally monsters, i rather fuck a trap and get called faggot for it than dealing with women and have my heart broken or life ruined.
>>
>>77294373
>Any room for a fellow slav? Will be going to the US in a while.
You can shoot some guns but im not letting you sleep in my bed if thats what youre asking
>>77295073
>None close to me
Not even like a sporting goods store?
>>
>>77279562
>1 POST BY THIS ID
you faggots all fell for a slide thread
again
>>
>>77295591
If they're so weak-minded that they can be convinced that they're gay, then what was lost?
>>
>>77284801
Hey bro. I was a virgin by choice (was religious) until I was 19 and went to Uni. I was planning on staying like that but I met a girl that I would like to marry in the future. Don't feel any pressure to lose it to just anyone.

Anyways the number one cause of fucked up women today is social media.
>>
>>77290583
>Strategically spaced totally unsuspicious rapid coffee fetching.
is there a single word in german for this?

also post qt loner girl pic
>>
>>77295740
>Not even like a sporting goods store?
Regular sports, and camping. No rock climbing stuff. My current goal is to buy a car and broaden my options.

>>77295937
>In the future
And if it goes wrong before the wedding?
>>
>>77284801
I find myself hating women for no reason because of the betas that inhabit this site. I've never had much problems with women, you just got to notice red flags that's all.
>>
This is a good thread though, guys. Usually /pol/ spergs out and goes full feminist-whiteknight-chivalry mode, and blames men for everything. There is nothing wrong with simply pointing out the sad state of women today. Everyone is fucked up, not just women, but I do not believe in letting women enjoy all these privileges while they are being shielded from criticism. They must be criticized and held accountable. That's life.
>>
>>77295126
this

I don't get the whole PUA shit, just treat women like you'd treat a male friend. Make fun of them from time to time, if they say something stupid point it out, disagree with things they say if you disagree with them - don't just worship them and agree with everything, showering them with compliments and enabling their attention seeking behavior like a single mother/disney movie taught you
>>
>>77296166
I'll be sad but not sad enough to ruin my life. I can ramble /pol/ nonsense to her drunkenly and get her to scream antisemitic slurs.

I'm not letting this one go.
>>
>>77293915
Yeah, climbers tend to be cool people for the most part. Go to a climbing shop. Talk to them a bit. Let them know you want to try it but are broke. See if one doesn't offer to take you some time. They love sharing their hobby.
>>
>>77279562
We all grew up watching women tear men apart in divorce court, and so did millennial women. It's basically the same reason you carry a gun in the ghetto.
>>
>>77295126
are you me in HS? I'm in my 30s now

your point is valid, I get no joy from being a dick, but the other choiche is worse, and no dickings.

another anon here pointed out talking to girls feels to him like talking to clay, seconded, I'm a very vocal person with a lot of interests, including deeper shit like politics
Girls simply flat out refuse to debate you, or even give their opinion about the current or future state of the fucking country they live in, if you try to find out about hobbies or interests, there's just NOTHING there, it scares the shit out of me knowing these people get to vote.
>>
>>77295596
true /pol/tergeist detected
>>
>>77293314
>if a girls doesn't put out on the 3dr date, I call her out on her shit and say byebye.

That's pretty dumb anonkins.If she doesn't put out don't call her out just ask her directly what she wants if her answer is "idk right now, lets be friends" than by all means dumb a hoe. But if she wants to go slowly with you and pursue a real relationship other than a physical one with with you then stick around. Not getting your dick wet isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>77279562
A lion will fight to the death to protect his cubs.
A lioness goes into heat when interloper kills them.
>>
>>77296465
Problem with women is they can actually be pretty informed, but not smart with how they use the information. Because they always use it for emotional ends.

I find it difficult to get on with women these days, they're just so dull and irritating. Unpredictable, volatile, like children.

And I hate kids.

So I don't know what the future holds for me, but I do know I refuse to be their shoulder to lean on. They can stand up by themselves.
>>
>>77296290

But western culture is not set up to allow men to do that. Women do like it when I treat them the way I do, but then other people watching get very bitter about it. It's weird.
>>
>>77294848
Oh wow you sure got me
>>
>>77295073
No local climbing areas? I said shop because I assumed you were not rural. If there is a place near you where people go climbing go there and talk to them
>>
>>77296754
Most lions eat their cubs actually. Lionesses raise them in a pack, away from males.
>>
>>77296611
If she doesn't put out don't call her out just ask her directly what she wants:

>"idk right now, lets be friends"
>she wants to go slowly with you and pursue a real relationship other than a physical one

sound the same to me, 3 isn't my Golden Rule ok ok, but if she isn't getting turned on by being with me, she isn't getting turned on by me.
>>
>>77296814
How isn't it? I get the whole retail shops "BUY HER SOMETHING NICE FOR VALENTINES DAY" and Disney movies and TV shows where if you just compliment her and beta worship her long enough you'll get the girl but I've never had anyone get "bitter" over it?

Maybe if there was Chad just being Chad and then a beta who'd bought her an iPhone 6 saw him say he won't buy her anything new because its her turn now feel a bit ripped off and rage at Chad for not "treating m'lady like he should" but I dont think most people care
>>
>>77294496
>This is the only reply
N-Not even with NE asians? :^)

>>77295073
Pure(r), but yes. Westernization strikes and there you go. I didn't mean for those reasons though, I meant I'm attracted to asians appearance-wise, at a disproportionate rate. I actually can't stand a lot of the sounds they make, they sound really annoying. But swedish ones (or american) obviously wouldn't. Then again, you run into the westernization problem.

It'd just want to be a big bonus for my dick if she was asian.
>>
>>77296754
>>77296963

https://youtu.be/UwbZC77kYvI

felt like this thread needed more Lions
>>
File: 1453338952253.png (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453338952253.png
264 KB, 1000x1000
>>77297053
It's not just what she says it's how she says it. If she looks down at the group, pauses a lot it means she hasn't giving it any thought and shes now weighing the pros and cons.

That's when I bail.
>>
>>77297081

Trust me aus m8, I've seen it many times. On the Internet and real life. You can say the Internet isn't real, but it's a great barometer, a great reflection of current social trends.

Basically, I just noticed that in real life, I will treat women in my own specific way, and people fucking hate it. Older people, other guys, women who are in the general vicinity. The women I'm talking to like it, but I'm just taking the piss and playing around. I don't believe in putting them on a pedestal. I have also noticed on the Internet that men are expected to give women their money. I'be seen this with camwhores, and all sorts of Twitch type sluts. #GiveYourMoneyToWomen is one small example.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.