[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU bros how often do you actually use freedom of travel and go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: flag_yellow_low.jpg (54 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
flag_yellow_low.jpg
54 KB, 600x401
It sounds awesome to do and have the option but how often do you actually travel to other countries that surround you?

>Where.
>What for.
>How often.
>Country you travel to most.

I'm curious.

>TFW you don't live in Europe.
>One shot at life.
>Born in Australian wasteland.
>>
>>77232164
It's more useful for residence/employment, really easy to live as an alien in an alien land for shekels, fuck that

Nowadays I even have to show id at the border, before sandnigger invasion there were no checkpoints
>>
>>77232164
tourism man, doing eurotrips has been a prefered way of spending vacation money for an increasing number of my friends. Also studying abroad in an erasmus program. Most popular destinations are Spain, France, Italy and Germany. Couple friends went to Poland. Greece is our favourite summer destination, most people prefer greek beaches to bulgarian landfills
>>
>>77232164
>Where
Germany,France,Greece,Netherlands,Austria and Belgium.
>What for
Tourism.
>How often.
Every two or 3 years.
Germany.They are the nicest foreign country i ever visited.

I plan to go and visit Italy next year.Time to see Rome.
>>
>>77232751
Erasmus has existed before schengen and included non-EU members, no visas is the only change since
>>
Never, just like 99% of the population. Free travel is a retarded meme that no one cares about.
>>
>>77232751
Greece is too hot t b h.I turn to a real crab there.I like the colder Black sea.
>>
Not a EU-citizen but in Schengen (border treaty).

>Liechtenstein
shopping on sunday

>Germany
cheap groceries and hookers

>Austria
skiing and buying furniture

>Italy
vacation, enjoying mediterrean

>France
using the airport just across the border

I go abroad about every two weeks. Mostly to Austria.
>>
>>77233333
Exactly and god willing we'll crash this retarded union

Hopefully not too many French farmers kill themselves when they lose other countries' funding for their subsidies
>>
File: 1434670950572.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1434670950572.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>77233627
>cheap groceries and hookers
Kek combo.
>>
>Where?
Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Austria
>What for?
City trips, festivals/road trips, skiing, mate's summer house
>How often?
Every 3-4 months
France (south)

It would be perfect if Europe was still white.
>>
>>77233333
quads of truth
>>
>>77233333
mother of quints
>>
>>77232164

Never. I don't give a shit about Europe or traveling in general.
>>
>>77232164
Honestly the idea of an European Union is pretty great actually.
Freedom of travel and the idea of one currency should be kept even if the EU collapses - OR is reformed so that the parliament has the power
>>
It's mainly uni students who travel for a year
>>
I play Yugioh competitively so I often travel to places like Prague and Berlin for YCS's
>>
>>77234597
That doesnt make sense. You either have your own currency and your parlament's power controls it, or you have all the same controlled from centalized entity.

You can't have cake and eat it too...
>>
>>77234646
>Yugioh
>not playing MTG instead
pleb
>>
File: 1465512876058.jpg (13 KB, 480x209) Image search: [Google]
1465512876058.jpg
13 KB, 480x209
Never use it, it's just like getting rid of roaming charges. It's essentially bread and circuses to appease plebs.

>"Don't worry about the loss of sovereignty and democracy, you can browse Facebook for free!!!"
>>
>>77232164
Does it really make a difference? I have a US passport, I can go where ever the hell I want visa-free for 90 days.
>>
>>77232164
Every single day I cross the French border since my country is 2 square kilometers. On the weekends I often go to Italy to buy food
>>
>>77235415

I read that Monaco is smaller in area than central park. Why are you even a country?
>>
>>77232164

i've used it hundreds of times.
freedom to travel is pretty great to be honest, too bad the shitskins think it's great too
>>
>>77235315
>does it make a difference that there are no id checks at borders
gee.
>>
>>77235500
its some royal procession thing. If the ruling house doesn't produce an heir I think they'll be annexed to France or something.
>>
>>77232164
only to sweden but I hear we pretty much didn't have border control on the western border to begin with
>>
>>77235500
We used to be part of France but the borders in this region changed a lot between France and Italy.
Since we were always quite rich we always struggled to be indipendent
>>
File: 1453457157869.jpg (29 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1453457157869.jpg
29 KB, 499x500
I don't. Why would I want to go to some poorfag eu shithole infested with Muslims?
>>
I try to do a long weekend travel about once every quarter, mostly tourism but have used it for jobs in the past. Its very convenient but i think travel will be made easy for most Europeans in a brexit because tourismbux anyway. Racial profiling will be enacted whether consciously or not.
>>
>>77232164
I have a US and European passport and I don't want to travel to any of your shitty pile of crap countries. Portugal ranks above all and we're going to shoot every muslim piece of shit in the head and make this country ours. Fuck traveling.
>>
>>77234597
I think we should get to elect both the council and the commission directly the way we do with parliament.
>>
>>77232164
>>Where.
I've been to every EU cunt
>>What for.
Tourism (all)
Prostitutes (Poland, Baltics, Germany)
Shopping (Italy, Germany)
>>How often.
Almost every weekend
>>Country you travel to most.
Germany (50%)
Italy (10%)
>>
>>77236141
A change of pace from your current poorfag eu shithole infested with Muslims?
>>
>>77236141
because our muslims don't blow up and our beer costs 0.50€ a can
>>
>>77232164
I haven't been on holiday since the 90's
>>
I live a couple of minutes driving from germany and belgium and honestly I have no reasons to ever go there, let alone other European countries
>>
>>77232164
>Where
Western Europe, mainly France and Germany

>What for
Holidays

>How often
Maybe a couple of times a year

>Country travelled to most
Germany
>>
>>77236618
god damnit thats like five canadian dollars
>>
>>77232164
It's supposed to help smaller countries like Luxemburg.

But those should be annexed anyway.
>>
>>77236502
Nice try america, Orlanda just got btfo by some fag muslim.
>>
I travel 1 or 2 times a year but it wouldn't be that much difficult without Schengen, the EU or the Euro zone.
So yeah, this is bullshit.
>>
>>77237055
an actual closet gay muslim outshot even the rootinist tootinist yanks

>kek
>>
>>77232164
It's not like applying for a travel visa is actually challenging.

I mostly use it to buy cheap shit across the border in Germany.
>>
>>77237135
it's only if you want to work and live somewhere else, which most people don't

just poorfags coming to earn better wage in uk
>>
>>77237386
Tell that to the millions of Brits retired in Spain
>>
>>77237386
>poorfags coming to earn better wage in uk
oh you can't imagine how many British immigrants I work with.
>>
>>77232164
I honestly love it. I have conveniently visited most of Europe and it's something my parents and grandparents were never able to do.
>>
File: gold and gemstones.jpg (57 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
gold and gemstones.jpg
57 KB, 480x270
>>77232164
>Where
Spain and Germany
>What for.
work
>How often.
monthly

When we leave the EU, I'll still be able to travel freely.
I make jewellery and sell a lot of it abroad. I speak fluent Spanish and German, and dodgy French.
My jewellery is very expensive, but I must make a living for my kids, provide a home, buy raw materials (precious metals, gemstones), pay for my workshop, etc. I never charge above market value. The work takes a long time to produce something more valuable than the raw materials. I put all my energy and thought into creating something beautiful.
My wife is a doctor, so we have a good income. She works very hard and saves lives. I just make and sell my creations.

I love freedom of travel, but hate the EU.
>>
>>77232164

Eurofag in Russia here.

I'm old enough to remember before Schengen and traveling around Europe wasn't that difficult when there were borders. They were always quick and efficient. I am completely OK with my car and bags being checked for drugs and guns when traveling.

It only really is an advantage to Easter European members who had more of a hassle.

Working of course was restricted without a visa, but again that is a good thing. Only people with required skills and a job waiting could go and work somewhere else.

Back in the days of logic.
>>
>>77234597
>and the idea of one currency
This is the sole reason Finland, Spain, Greece, Poortugal, Italy etc. are having problems recovering.
Because they are not in control of their currency.

But you as a German sure loves it, because your country is the only one gaining on it.
Fuck you.
>>
>>77232164
Never. Cannot afford to travel anywhere.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.