[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpoll me on the KKK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ab3.png (169 KB, 869x810) Image search: [Google]
ab3.png
169 KB, 869x810
Is the Kkk a bunch of memers?Are they Satanists? Found on /x and am concerned Are they neo-pagans?

>>>/x/17804148
>>
>redpoll me
>>
>>77188250
They are and always have been the militant arm of the democratic party.

Back in the day, they strung up niggers for democrats. Now they just scare niggers for democrats.

Im not sure they ever really even existed with any kind of strenth
>>
The current KKK is basically the FBI, ADL and SPLC creating a list of extremists. It doesn't really exist outside of less than 10,000 people. Only 0.00333333% people are part of the kkk
>>
>>77188743
For reference, that is 1 out of every 30000 people.
>>
>>77188481
So they serve to somehow funnel votes to the democrats by alienating blacks from the whites as part of some scheme?
>>
>>77188481
>>77188743
The anon in that thread mentions weird shit like semen sacrifices to Baphomet
>>
In our regional KKK chapter we pay dues monthly and recieve a check quarterly from investments so we actually make money for being members, plus you gain power in your city because powerful members exist.

It isn't racist, we just believe in white people.
>>
File: 1408745646778.jpg (31 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1408745646778.jpg
31 KB, 555x644
>>77188250

A completely irrelevant and tiny group that is used solely to keep nigs scared and prop up the agendas of the political left
>>
>>77188861
No. The kkk in the past was literally the democratic party steinging up niggers

Now days the left touts the kkk as some kind of evil, right wing bogeyman though nobody ever sees any actual crime connected to the Dem. Do they even exist, is the question

They were always a creation of the Dems
>>
>>77189294

What region?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.