[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we reaching a new chapter in Human history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: WW2Allies.jpg (52 KB, 563x458) Image search: [Google]
WW2Allies.jpg
52 KB, 563x458
Are we finally going to witness a major period of Human history (i.e. the French Revolution, WW2, Cold War, etc.) with the state of the world tension at the moment?

World tension is at an all time high and it seems conflict is at our doorstep. All the puzzle pieces are finally coming together. Muslim immigration, the coming collapse of the EU, Islamic Terrorism, economic decline, new leaders unlike the past ones before them, etc.

With everything happening so suddenly within the past week and more to come within time (U.S. election, probably more terrorist attacks Orlando, all the shit happening today), do you think we're finally witnessing the birth of a new and exciting period of history?

You thought you wanted off the ride but it just started.
>>
Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfOPHoXtiac
>>
>Are we reaching a new chapter in Human history?

Judging by the trends, it looks like we're at the epilogue now.
>>
>>77182152
>You thought you wanted off the ride but it just started.

No way dude, I wish I was immortal so I can see how this story called "Humanity" ends.
>>
>>77182262
it ends with everyone dead
>>
>>77182496
sure does.
But I wanna see the whole thing to the last man.
>>
>>77182152

I hope not.

Big events like that usually leave a lot of innocent people dead.
>>
>>77182152
Yes
>>
>>77182537

don't worry you will

time does not operate lineally

now is your time to take action, later you "watch"
>>
>>77182537
might as well watch grass grow
>>
http://getoffthebs.com/five-suspects-involved-in-planned-attacks/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.