[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ think about Assault rifles now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 650x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 650x406
I think in the US, AR's just need to be banned as a whole. There is no way they can be used only for self-defense.

A lot of you like to use the argument that cars do more damage than guns, and yet we don't ban them. The only problem is cars aren't designed to hurt people. I do, however, like comparing guns to cars in another way.

Cars can be good. They take you places, do things. You pretty much need cars, though some would argue you can take routes like biking or buses. Guns are the same. A ton of people feel their homes are safer if they have a Winchester or pistol in the home. A lot don't, but many can respect those who do feel safer. It's like cars. A home defense gun can be used to kill up to maybe 10 people in a mass shooting. In a mass car rampage, you can maybe kill 5 people before something stops you. But not too many people make a big deal out of a killing spree with a shotgun or a car.

On the other hand, AR's are nothing but killing machines. They are excessive as home defense, and built to kill people. They're like a car that's equipped with blades, saws, flame throwers, and everything else one could need to kill pedestrians. Sure it does its normal job as a car, but is unnecessarily dangerous, and nobody should be able to own it. Why have weapons that can fire 700 rounds a second be open to the public? They just shouldn't.

TL;DR: We should ban assault rifles.
>>
Now I wait for butthurt rednecks to defend their weapons of mass terrorism with the second amendment
>>
I think in the US, armed police just need to be banned as a whole. There is no way they can be used only for self-defense.

A lot of you like to use the argument that cars do more damage than armed police, and yet we don't ban them. The only problem is cars aren't designed to hurt people. I do, however, like comparing police to cars in another way.

Cars can be good. They take you places, do things. You pretty much need cars, though some would argue you can take routes like biking or buses. Police are the same. A ton of people feel their homes are safer if they have a constable or sergeant in the neighborhood. A lot don't, but many can respect those who do feel safer. It's like cars. A policeman with a nightstick can be used to kill up to maybe 3 minorities in a spurt of racist hatred. In a mass car rampage, you can maybe kill 5 people before something stops you. But not too many people make a big deal out of a killing with bludgeoning or a car.

On the other hand, armed police are nothing but killing machines. They are excessive as law enforcement, and built to oppress persons of color. They're like a car that's equipped with blades, saws, flame throwers, and everything else one could need to kill pedestrians. Sure it does its normal job as a car, but is unnecessarily dangerous, and nobody should be able to have one in their neighborhood. Why have policemen that can shoot 700 persons of color a second be open to the public? They just shouldn't.

TL;DR: We should ban police with guns.
>>
S H A L L
>>
>>77181694
A) you're fucking baiting
B) Assault rifles are the best weapon of defense. Consult anyone who knows anything about guns. Fucking liberal cuck
>>
Now I wait for butthurt bootlickers to defend their fascists of colored oppression with the "without police we'll have anarchy" schtick.
>>
>>77181694
It's a good thing I have an AR-10.
>>
>>77181694
What's an assault rifle OP? Define it categorically please.
>>
>>77181942
Beautiful... The only problem is that armed police go through intensive training to earn their guns, and even THEY don't use much more than hand guns unless they're high up
>>
File: 1465839305972.jpg (42 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
1465839305972.jpg
42 KB, 500x395
>>77181694
What don't you understand about this?

Is pic related so fucking hard for you to understad? you fucking third world immigrant
>>
>>77181975
And you're a dipshit if you think weapons that can fire 700 rounds a second are safe
>>
>>77181694
AR-15 =/= Assault Rifle, M16A1 and subsequent derivatives = Asssault Rifle.
>>
>>77182078
I think it's dangerous that anyone can get one
>>
>There is no way they can be used only for self-defense.

So they're too powerful to own, but not powerful enough to defend yourself?

Which one is it? Too effective, or not effective enough?
>>
>>77182130
I am willing to bet my anal virginity that I can outshoot any cop any day. And most CCW guys can as well.

Get 10 random CCW guys and 10 random cops. And I bet more CCW guys outshoot the cops.
>>
ban guns, ban muslims, ban terrorists.

it has to work right?
>>
>>77182104
A gun that can fire more than 3 bullets a second, one that belongs in the army and not in the hand of the public
>>
>>77182290
You only said AR-15s, I own an AR-10. No problem.
>>
>>77182185
If the government comes at my door and tries to pull shit, no singular gun can save me
>>
>>77182381
We don't have machine guns. Now go back to Tumblr
>>
File: 1401212931918.jpg (5 KB, 125x126) Image search: [Google]
1401212931918.jpg
5 KB, 125x126
>>77181694
Pure Coincidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs
>>
>>77182485
True... But if every armed American gun owner shot at the cops coming for the guns. There'd be no cops left.

Assuming they kept trying to the last man. More gun owners than cops.

Its not to save ourselves individually, it's to save an ideology. Something you selfish cowards cannot understand.
>>
>>77182306
I said "only"
They CAN be used for defense, but fucking seriously? Way more often than not, they can be used to attack
>>
>>77181694
Gun grabbers have taken all they're gonna get. We're not giving any more up.
>>
>>77181829
nice bait bro. do you get you paid or are you just a faggot naturally?
>>
All these gun threads b/c of the faggot shooting in DisneyWorld is giving me a headache.

For fucks sake, the 2nd amendment is not just for self defense against other citizens. It's main purpose is to allow Americans to defend against tyranny; read up on Elementary American History before you start cucking for shitlibs
>>
>>77182363
I don't understand how anything of what you just said has any correlation to what I said.

>I could outshoot a cop
Yeah that's smart
>>
>>77182390
I never specified?
>>
>>77181694
Applying this sort of criterion is destroying our entire system, as is the case with hate speech. Our foundational freedoms are recognized without criterion. We do not justify ourselves to the government, our government is supposed to justify itself to us.
>>
>>77181694
Do you feel that the police, military, FBI etc. should have "assault" weapons?
>>
>>77181829
>Bumping your own thread
>>77181975
>>77182211
>Arguing with yourself
>Samefagging on a board with IDs
This is pretty pathetic, OP.
>>
>>77182908
why do you keep replying to yourself
>>
>>77182510
>we don't have machine guns

Technically, the AR-15 fires 800 rounds a minute (source: Wikipedia), which is 13.3 rounds per second.

Don't have to have machine guns. Assault rifles are deadly as hell and that's a problem
>>
>>77181694
>I think in the US, AR's just need to be banned as a whole. There is no way they can be used only for self-defense.

When 4chan became such cancerous?
>>
>>77181694
Your outrage at "Assault Rifles" seems somewhat misdirected, the vast vast majority of all gun killings are done with handguns. Why not ban those instead?
>>
>>77181694
Yes, only the government should have guns.

Obviously, the criminals won't have guns either, because they obey laws.

:^)
>>
>>77182687
You're honestly retarded. If the public can use weapons that the United States military uses, that's a problem. You can love your guns all you want, but anything more than 3 rounds a second is insanity
>>
File: 1463859210307.jpg (160 KB, 1024x802) Image search: [Google]
1463859210307.jpg
160 KB, 1024x802
SNBI
>>
>>77182794
I don't give a shit, you're not going to lone soldier the United States government, no matter what gun you have. That said, you CAN lone soldier a gay bar and kill 50 people
>>
TLDR you are an idiot, you are defective, kill yourself, I'm done arguing with idiots, you want to come take them, try it, I want a civil war, I want to be rid of people like you.
>>
>>77183150
Proxies. proxies all day. The perpetrators of the attacks in Orlando and today in Paris wave the same flag.
>>
>>77181694
Ever see one of those kindergarten walk leashes with sometimes 20 kids on them?

A car could turn that into a 20 person massacre faster and easier than any legal firearm.
>>
>>77181694

I could have burnt that club down and killed all inside with no more tools than a 30 minute shop down at the local store.

It's not the tool, rather the person and what they're capable of.
>>
File: american-rebellion.jpg (256 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
american-rebellion.jpg
256 KB, 1280x800
>>77183431
>>
File: 1439325608805.jpg (250 KB, 650x1249) Image search: [Google]
1439325608805.jpg
250 KB, 650x1249
>>77181694
I think they're rad.
>>
>>77183184
Handguns are a problem, but there are too many who have the right to claim handguns are good for self-defense. But there is no way you can say that about assault rifles
>>
File: 1454386960600.webm (565 KB, 488x508) Image search: [Google]
1454386960600.webm
565 KB, 488x508
http://history.stackexchange.com/questions/9856/which-single-car-accident-in-history-caused-the-most-deaths

lol, makes Brevik look like a try hard bitch.
>>
>>77183231
but what does an assault rifle do for you?
>>
>>77183118
Why should we be restricted to arming ourselfs with ineffective weapons? You can't fire 800 rounds in a minute with an AR-15 btw, but you know that hence your weasel language.
>>
>>77182755
sick burn bro ya got him there
>>
did you guys hear the shoot out with the swat team and him

its a video but mainly audio and its crazy

they fucking lit him up

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0c0_1465817672
>>
>>77183431
You're right, the revolutionary war was only lone wolves with guns. The British army in the 18th century was completely incapable of dealing with lone wolves with guns, which was unfortunate for them because that was the only resistance they came across.
>>
>>77183798
Exactly the same thing as every other gun, retard. There is no justification for banning an AR-15 that does not logically extend to banning all guns, and then in turn, every other weapon. (like, knives of every kind. Right birtbongs?) Though no other weapon has the the equalizing power of a gun and thus are all inferior for self-defense and self-reliance.
>>
>>77183533
Oh no, my analogy has been disproven by a virtually impossible scenario in which a teacher walks 20 kindergarteners along the side of a road
>>
File: rabbi.jpg (85 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
rabbi.jpg
85 KB, 454x600
>>77181694
Soros or DARPA?
>>
>>77183995
Okay well thats the long term goal dumbass but we're still on assault weapons kthxbye
>>
>>77183770
Why not ban handguns and allow assault rifles for self defense? It doesn't make sense, if you think banning a particular type of gun will cut down on murder, ban the one that murders use most?
>>
>>77184002
Or, you know, any given street in New York City between 9am and 4am.
>>
>>77183277
Chromosomes aside, your "3 rounds a second" crap is just a start. It'll just lead to more bans. We're not giving shit up.
>>
>>77183805
So any gun that's not capable of mowing people down is now ineffective?
>>
File: 644[1].png (633 KB, 600x837) Image search: [Google]
644[1].png
633 KB, 600x837
>>77181694
>They are excessive as home defense

Confirmed for not knowing shit about firearms. An AR-15 is perhaps the best home defense weapon, unlike shotguns they are light, easy to handle, have low recoil and have less chance of over penetration with proper ammo.

By comparison shotguns are generally heavy, require lots of manipulation to use, are slow to reload, have punishing recoil + flash. In addition individual 00 buck pellets leave a lot to be desired in terms of ballistics, a 55 grain 8-9 mm round pellet traveling 1200 fps is really not impressive, being about equivalent to a hopped up .22 in terms of energy. only through a large amount of pellets impacting the target and at an extreme close range (due to pellets being aerodynamically poor and bleeding velocity quickly) can a shotgun live up its reputation... But truth be told most firearms at point blank range are extremely lethal not to mention shot placement has always been more important anyways.

And yes you do have to aim with a shotgun, you are accountable for every pellet that goes down range, best be sure of what you are shooting at and aim lest you kill or maim an innocent while defending yourself.
>>
>>77183950
Those fighting were militias. Do you know what we do when we have problems with other countries now? Use our military
>>
>>77183431
You can kill 50 people in a bar with other weapons. For example, a fire-starting bomb. And it will happen in a country with guns bans. We haven't had massacres like this before because we haven't had killers that were really aiming to kill as many as people as possible instead of just killing a bunch of people. Ideologically motivated terror achieves that, like ISIS terrorists, or Breivik. Breivik is not part of larger group but Islamic Terror is stronger than ever, and not even close it's peak. Arm yourself for your own sake, or let yourself be killed.
>>
>>77184029
Is there a difference?
>>
AR is a meme rifle, he would've got more hits with higher penetrating rounds like the 7.62 istead of the .223
>>
>>77184002
You can kill a lot of people with a car bomb. America just didn't have terrorists aiming for the highest possible number of murders, until recently.
>>
>>77181694

We should not only ban muslims from this country, but we should also ban them from guns.

If we banned them from this country that would do it, however.
>>
>>77184093
If you'd like to refer to the main point of this whole thread, the aim would be to ban assault rifles because they themselves are excessive and deadly. I would rather have the more destructive one be removed, then move to handguns
>>
>>77184179
"We're not giving that shit up" is what leads to legally purchased weapons being used to terrorize the nation
>>
By the way I don't own any guns or have any interest in politics or religion whatsoever. Just here to troll.
>>
>>77184286
This. /k/ommando here and this Anon has properly stated the main reasons for why many of us prefer short barrel AR-15's for both home defense and property defense.
>>
>>77181829
>Now I wait for butthurt rednecks to defend their weapons of mass terrorism with the second amendment

Easy peasy, libshit.

Just ban people from the middle east (specifically muslims) and the second amendment will never apply to them.

Trump obviously is on to something there.
>>
>>77184093
Because they want to ban handguns in addition to AR-15s, and after that all the other guns. They don't care about whatever assault rifles are. It's just something they can ban and once they crack the second amendment they can shatter it.
>>
>>77184403
And who fights the US military when our own country is the problem you dipshit?
>>
>>77184286
Do you need to put 20 bullets in someone within 3 seconds to ensure that you're safe?
>>
>>77184888
We aren't giving up our rights, ever.
>>
I don't even think the car analogy is fair, because cars have enormously more utility than guns.

Almost every economy in the world runs just fine without easy access to guns. If you magically took away all cars things would get completely fucked.
>>
>>77184888
>"We're not giving that shit up" is what leads to legally purchased weapons being used to terrorize the nation

The libshits are on to something here. If they can force us to import enough muslim terrorists, we'll be forced to "give 'shit' up" like our rights.
>>
something something RADICAL ISLAM something something
>>
>>77185248
Why not? It definitely does ensure I'm safe. Why go for the minimum safety insurance. It's my life, and I cherish it.
>>
>>77184888
Your own argument is that there is no way to stop terrorism.
>>
>>77185248
Why not? It certainly will ensure that I'm safe. Why should I settle for minimum safety ensurance? It's my life, and I cherish it.
>>
>>77185117
>It's just something they can ban and once they crack the second amendment they can shatter it.

Obama knows what he is after when he refuses to recognize the muslim enemy. Ideology trumps all.
>>
>>77185293
It's an amendment to an amendment, and has been done hundreds of times before. The first amendment has had something around 15 additions to it to prevent certain instances of free speech. You do give up rights, but it's not always a bad thing
>>
>>77185645
The first amendment has never been amended. There are virtually no instances of free speech that are prohibited in the USA. If you think there are you are probably misinformed.
>>
>>77185322
>Almost every economy in the world runs just fine without easy access to guns.

Meanwhile european countries are being flooded with rapefugees and their citizens cannot even publicly object without being charged with hate speech.

Yeah, that's running "just fine" if you are a nasty little libshit.
>>
>>77185558
Frankly it's always been his policy to never admit ISIS (ISIL lol) is real, and since Islamic terror is the ideology of ISIS it's logical that he would also not admit it exists.
>>
>>77185734
So does the right want to amend the 1st Amendment, specifically the freedom of religion part?
>>
>>77185838
You can have any religion you want, on American soil. But immigrating to America isn't a right.
>>
>>77181694
>>77181829
Ban shotguns as well since they can do the same amount of damage with a wider spread. You literally know nothing about guns, so stop talking on the subject.
>>
>>77185645
>It's an amendment to an amendment

Libshits claim they are are the educated ones.
>>
So, because a shit skin terrorist attacked us, we should turn in our weapons and disarm ourselves?

We should turn around and drop trouser too. Can't be giving the muzzies trouble as they rape us can we?
>>
>>77185048
SBR home defense masterrace
>>
>>77181958
N O T
>>
>>77185898
Do you understand the current process of immigrating to America?
>>
>White boy shoots up a church
>We need to ban the confederate flag
>Muslim shoots up a gay bar
>Ban to quran? That's racist!
>>
File: 1453673684492.jpg (580 KB, 864x720) Image search: [Google]
1453673684492.jpg
580 KB, 864x720
>>77181694
>>
>>77185645
>>77185734
>>77185838
www firstamendmentcenter org/first-amendment-timeline
>>
>>77186017
Yes. Illegals can't do it. They knew that, though. I've never seen anyone defend illegal immigration on first amendment grounds before, because it's a complete non-sequitur.
>>
>>77185838

We can restrict immigration for any reason. The first amendment does not apply to foreigners on foreign soil. Also, Islam is more than a religion, it is a political ideology.
>>
>>77186166
>www firstamendmentcenter org/first-amendment-timeline

An long list of violations of the first amendment which are later withdrawn or turned over as unconstitutional. Because it's in the Constitution and was never changed. Laws can be illegal in America, and the actions of the government, president, and congress and also be illegal.
>>
>>77186209
Not to mention that we have restricted immigration based on religion in the past, though it was just for the Shi'ite cultists.
>>
>>77186196
It's a thorough process.
>>77186209
We can, but legal immigration isn't really the problem.
>>
>>77186474
>but legal immigration isn't really the problem.

It is a problem if you allow it from the middle east which is saturated with fanatics that are diametrically opposed to the American way of life.
>>
>>77181694
AR in AR-15 stands for Armalite Rifle - Einstein. Not assault rifle.
>>
>>77185117

Funny how liberals of all people, want to ban firearms isn't it? The 2nd amendment was practically written for the poor, the deviants and any minority in danger of having there rights crushed by the majority.

If things ever go horribly wrong it's not the majority of boring straight white males the storm troopers will come for. No, the storm troopers will be the straight white males, coming for the LGBTQ and other sexual deviants... Black, Latinos, Jews and any other group that are a minority or not powerful or mainstream enough.

If such a horrible day comes the vulnerable people that liberals claim to protect, may curse the latte liberals of our era for depriving them of even the slimmest chance of putting up a meaningful defense.
>>
>>77186474
Damn! What are going to do with those unskilled laborers that have no family here, in excess of 10,000 people. What a god damn crime that we are not accepting more than 10,000 rootless economic migrants per year.
>>
I think in the US, Muslims just need to be banned as a whole. There is no way they can be used only for self-defense.

A lot of you like to use the argument that niggers do more damage than guns, and yet we don't ban them. The only problem is niggers aren't designed to hurt people. I do, however, like comparing guns to cars in another way.

Niggers can be good. They take you places, do things. You pretty much need niggers, though some would argue you can take routes like biking or buses. Guns are the same. A ton of people feel their homes are safer if they have a Winchester or pistol in the home. A lot don't, but many can respect those who do feel safer. It's like niggers. A home defense gun can be used to kill up to maybe 10 people in a mass shooting. In a mass nigger rampage, you can maybe kill 5 people before something stops you. But not too many people make a big deal out of a killing spree with a shotgun or a car.

On the other hand, Muslims are nothing but killing machines. They are excessive as home defense, and built to kill people. They're like a nigger that's equipped with blades, saws, flame throwers, and everything else one could need to kill pedestrians. Sure it does its normal job as a nigger, but is unnecessarily dangerous, and nobody should be able to own it. Why have weapons that can fire 700 rounds a second be open to the public? They just shouldn't.

TL;DR: We should ban Muslims.
>>
50 faggots died, who cares.
>>
>>77181694
>weapons that can fire 700 rounds a second
> open to the public

Maybe list a few models that can do that, and how easy they are for "the public" to get their hands on.

> 700
> fucking rounds
> per second

That's gotta be something to see, almost like 700 retardeds per second

PER SECOND

Just like OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1219x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1219x732
>>77181694
BTFO
>>
>>77186474
By the way no country is going to accept you into it without a bank statement, a employer or institution who will sponsor you, proof of residence in your original country. Even on a temporary visa. This is completely logically and consistent with every other country on the planet.
>>
>>77181694
i'll be buying one with my holiday bonus, because i can. stay mad faggot
>>
>>77182130
Firing 50 rounds a year to qualify is "intensive"?
>>
>>77186932
That's probably an opinion pieced. Semi-automatically internally loaded rifles existed at the time the 2nd amendment was written, and more powerful weapons were predicted to soon be invented.
>>
>>77186759

I'm not so sure you aren't a liberal yourself. You make a very stupid argument. Based on your premise, from a social justice warrior's standpoint, restricting white people from having guns is will prevent them from engaging in the oppression you ascribe to them.

I'm thinking you're a libshit trying to be clever. Otherwise, you're not very bright.
>>
File: 1451695150966.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
1451695150966.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>77181694

Who could be behind this post?
>>
>>77185248

If we are talking about a large adult male on drugs then absolutely yes. We are talking your average would be burglar and rapist here.

Even average or small men not on drugs rarely go down with a single shot, there have been reports of people getting shot with 20mm anti aircraft round or .50 caliber and going on to fight. The idea of a clean one shot kill or a shotgun blowing someone away in one shot is a myth perpetrated by Hollywood movies and video games.

Even still having extra ammo readily accessible in event that you miss is also wise and advisable, making accurate shots when your heart is pumping fast and your adrenaline flowing is extremely difficult especially when its in your own home at night. Plus semi autos require less manipulation lessening the chance of fumbling in high stress situations or in the dark, making it easier to defend oneself and loved ones.
>>
>>77181694

How did the terrorists do it in Paris, you massive fucking faggot? They have strict gun restriction and oh shit, it still happened. You just wish to punish regular Americans, 99.9% of whom don't engage in mass shootouts. Again, you are simply, a massive fucking faggot.
>>
>>77184286

B-but sempai! I've watched ALL t3h hollyjew action films! I've SEEN EXACTLY what 12 guages of buckshot can do to a home invader? The first shot LITERALLY lifts their bodu up of fthe ground and LEVITATES it 20 feet backwards, while blowing their heart and lungs out through their spine, liquifying their brain, and makes them both shit and ejaculate into their pants at the same time.

NONE of it is even POSSIBLE to blow through walls or miss the criminal, BECAUSE TAHTS HOW 12 GAUGES WORK. 12 gauges are DESIGNED not to make any collateral damages.

It's utterly insane! How can you not use 12 gauges of BUCKSHOTS to blow away criminals? Thier rilly isn't ANY other option.

But, ASSAULT RIFLES are fucking evil and made by SATAN to slaughter EVERYBODY within 2 miles.

How fucking RETARDED do you feel now, asslord??
>>
>>77186474
Why is this an issue? fuck off mexicants, if you dont have skills we're full, and if you have skills and still can't make it, stay in mexico and make your country better or cook new drugs for the cartels
>>
File: ALEX_JONES_AWOOOO.png (122 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ALEX_JONES_AWOOOO.png
122 KB, 400x400
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>77187350

You missed my point, if white people are as bad as the social justice warrior people think they are and minorities are as vulnerable as they say they are; then it would be very unwise to disarm the very people at the most risk of being oppressed, You would think they would be pushing minorities to support for the 2nd amendment not turning them away from it?

Think about it, in there minds the evil 1 percent are all white males and thus control the full force of the military industrial complex, even if the average white guy was disarmed the elites would still control the heavy artillery thus putting everyone they disliked in great jeopardy.
>>
This guy had a Myspace account. We should ban Myspace.
>>
>>77184286

To be fair, a 12 gauge with any buckshot load is infinitely more deadly than a .223 or 7.62x39 shot for shot. The spread pattern from any load is extremely tightly packed well within 8 inches or so.
People should know that a shotgun, point blank, will almost never fail to completely annihilate whoever it hits, so long as most of the pellets connect to center of mass, and with the aforementioned, we can presume a given break in scenario would render the shotguns use to be highly applicable. I agree, though, an AR of any sort would probably be better due to ergonomics.
>>
>>77188341
not to mention the majority of cops are white (presumably)

liberal retardation knows no bounds
>>
> home defense

That's not where the purposes of guns end.

Mass killing of Hillary Clinton goons coming to arrest you for racially insensitive behavior is also one.
>>
>>77181694
Who said they are only for self-defense?
>>
>>77181694
I think I should get one.

To shoot traitor scum like you.
>>
>>77182381
>I am pretty sure you need to be at least 18 to be on this board.

>They only shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger.
>>
>>77183118
If it isn't a machine gun, it isn't an assault rifle.
>>
>>77183150
Was born with cancer.
>>
>>77184616
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_AR_platform_calibers
>>
At this point I'm so stocked up on guns and ammo go ahead and ban them so I can sell at quadruple the price
>>
>>77181829
>OP doesn't know you already need a license to carry assault weapons.
>OP doesn't know Omar was fully licensed and vetted.
>OP is a retarted shill who sold his soul for some (you)'s.
There's your you, shill. No go jump off a cliff.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.