[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REDDIT CUCKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: RedditCucked.png (32 KB, 862x259) Image search: [Google]
RedditCucked.png
32 KB, 862x259
Reddit has officially put, at the bottom of an inconspicious post titled, "Let's talk about Orlando", a small announcement that they are going to manipulate their frontpage.

>We are working on a change to the r/all algorithm to promote more diversity in the feed, which will help provide more variety of viewpoints and prevent vote manipulation

HAHAHAHA Where were you when LEDDIT enforced Affirmation Action meme pictures?
>>
>>77176897

That's definitely to stop the Trumpfag subplebbits from getting on the front page all the time.
>>
>we couldn't vote manipulate the_donald so we have to change everything
>>
>>77176897
>(((diversity)))

here we go
>>
>>77176897

They always have this isn't news.

Fuck off to rebbit
>>
>>77176897
Don't want anyone seeing what little sliver of truth that remains on that shit stained hellhole known as plebbit.
>>
'Change to the algorithm', i.e. block most content from the_donald.

I love how they're using complaints about censorship to enact more censorship.

Looks like we'll have to start going full red pill in every reddit thread lads.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
Say what you will about Trump, but he is pushing these pathetic rats out of hiding and now we see them for what they are. This is probably partially about Trump sub redditor making it to the front page. Liberals can't stand that, so they'll use their little buzzword with positive connotations, "diversity" to make sure conservative viewpoints don't make it to the front page as easily.

Was this really about diversity? Will the front page have more or less conservative view points after this change? We all know the answer. Diversity is a farce wherever it is used, always reject it as an explanation.
>>
>>77178093
basically this. I'm just going to write scripts to make tons of reddit accounts for spamming
>>
>we need to keep the_donald from getting to the front page
>>
>>77176897
1. I'd say muslims and fags are pretty "diverse"

2. I don't recall hearing about changing /r/all when it was 99% Bernie threads.

Now that Trump and muslim crimes have taken over, they now have to make "changes"
>>
>>77177061
Fpbp
>>
>>77178532

Because it was always so diverse before.
>>
>>77176897
This precisely because of r/thedonald
>>
They're also getting communist shills to spam /r/uncensorednews

>Anyone who doesn't create a safe space for the muzzies is an evil nazi rayssis
>>
>>77180843
>I don't recall hearing about changing /r/all when it was 99% Bernie threads.

Bingo.
Anything to the The_Donald and prevent Trump from being elected.
>>
>>77176897
So are they praying to god to get bought up by a bigger company?
>>
>>77179084
can you make a place to discuss this. wouldnt mind helping.
>>
>>77181636

> implying hillary hasn't already paid them to stump the trump
>>
File: 1463862942211.png (303 KB, 795x608) Image search: [Google]
1463862942211.png
303 KB, 795x608
>>77176897
Lmfao. They're literally so assblasted about Trump being popular that they're shutting it down as subvertly as possible.

Fucking kikes.
>>
File: 123.jpg (43 KB, 599x445) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
43 KB, 599x445
>>77179084
>>77181821
This. Please share, I'd love to join in and I'm sure plenty of others would as well.
>>
>>77177061
>>77180963

Fags.
>>
>>77176897
Hold up. Why exactly should I give even a fraction of a shit about reddit? It's the least user-friendly, cesspool of donkey cum of content that one can find on the internet
>>
>>77182179
Donkey cum isn't that bad
>>
>>77181990
Trump is shit but your image made me laugh
>>
>>77182179

some subreddits are good
>>
File: 1463863262874.jpg (15 KB, 234x255) Image search: [Google]
1463863262874.jpg
15 KB, 234x255
>>77182179
It's for us to reach out to the normalfags and redpill them as much as possible. We could literally not care less about the site itself, but the_donald is our colony and we use it to spread our memery far and wide. We haven't quite gotten them to want to gas the kikes yet, but it's a good start, goddamnit.
>>
File: redditisfuckingshit.png (37 KB, 574x574) Image search: [Google]
redditisfuckingshit.png
37 KB, 574x574
reddit is flawed by design
prevailing circlejerk supresses real discussions
only use it for interesting AMAs
>>
They're doing it to block the /r/SandersForPresident & /r/The_Donald from spamming that shit but still encroaching on the 1st Amendment
>>
>>77180843
Hit the nail on the head
>>
>>77176897
fuck conde nast publishing
>>
File: P_018.jpg (374 KB, 1029x1500) Image search: [Google]
P_018.jpg
374 KB, 1029x1500
A bunch of whinny bitches mad they can't le upboat a wall, it's great.
>>
>>77176897
Did that sack of shit mod get banned? He was literally telling people to off themselves because his feelings were hurt.
>>
>they were fine with the front page getting clogged up with Bernie Sanders news for months on end, to the point that r/EnoughSandersSpam was created
>suddenly want to "change their algorithm" after The_Donald becomes top dog and BTFO of the whole site with Orlando shooting news
really makes u think
>>
Ban the sanders and trump supports let literally paid shills shit up the place.

>reddit
>>
HOW MUCH LONGER CAN WE KEEP THIS UP? THIS IS WAKING UP THE MASSES!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>77184953
why would they ban him? he was banning anything that went against the liberal narrative like the admins want the mods to do.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.