[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's /pol/'s opinion on this 'Nayzak' fellow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
So what's /pol/'s opinion on this 'Nayzak' fellow?
>>
>>77175323
I'll bite your w/e this is.

you tell me what you've got Nayzak, I'll give you an idea of it's standing in the scheme of things
>>
File: 1465783103939.gif (2 MB, 420x275) Image search: [Google]
1465783103939.gif
2 MB, 420x275
>>77175323
who?
>>
>>77175598
IMO, I think it's pure propaganda, also the fact that the dude disables comments. I just want the general consensus for /pol/
>>
He's lying about the nature of Islam to promote it. I like his kawaii modest qts, though.
>>
>>77175323
>What is Taqiya?
>>
>>77175747

This, more or less, as far as Im aware. There are some pretty funny edits too, like the 'i don't smoke one' saying 'i only smoke cock'. Shit was worth a thousand keks.
>>
File: hate speech.jpg (110 KB, 900x888) Image search: [Google]
hate speech.jpg
110 KB, 900x888
He's full of shit spouting the usual misinformation and downright stupid drivel that zealots spew, like that Islam is the oldest religion on Earth or that Islam is all about learning, things that are so stupid and easily proven false that it makes you wonder why they even try.
Dude needs to be sent to Guantanamo.
>>
>>77175323
I love his comics where you have his female mouthpiece saying Muslim women are totally cool with wearing a hijab and that they're wearing it all of their own accord and are under no pressure whatsoever, nope, of course not.
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 183x275
>>77176267
Like pic related?
>>
Exploitable desu.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.