[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 1458738509010[3].jpg (21 KB, 446x319) Image search: [Google]
1458738509010[3].jpg
21 KB, 446x319
>For all those Hillary Clinton opponents who have been hoping against hope that the likely Democratic presidential nominee will be indicted as a result of the FBI review of Hillary’s email server, CNN has some bad news. According to CNN correspondent Pamela Brown, the FBI is close to wrapping up the “investigation,” and thus far have found “no criminal wrongdoing”:

>The interviews, we’re told, are focused on whether classified information was mishandled, and the security of the server. So far officials tell us, no, there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing at this point in the investigation

>It sounds like they’re really just waiting for Hillary Clinton to be interviewed so they can wrap things up, but if Republicans and Bernie Sanders and the media are counting on Hillary Clinton to suddenly crack under questioning, they haven’t been paying attention.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/05/politics/fbi-interviews-huma-abedin-clinton-aide/
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-reports-fbi-has-found-no-criminal-wrongdoing-in-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/

LOL

/pol/ and conservashits absolutely BTFO

Say it with me: President Hillary Clinton
>>
old articles with old info. the fbi is doing investigations as we speak.
>>
>>77174626

Lol mediaite
>>
>>77174626
go fuck an unsanded wooden shoe
>>
File: ((((Abrams))))).png (135 KB, 1708x362) Image search: [Google]
((((Abrams))))).png
135 KB, 1708x362
>>77174626
>CNN
>Medianite
>>
Why are the articles dated last month?
>>
File: 1451811302098.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1451811302098.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>believing that Hillary has any chance to take down the Don
>>
>May 6

The investigation is still ongoing
>>
CNN has been sucking Clinton's dick so hard. It's a shame because they used to be the semi-objective medium between Fox and MSNBC
>>
>>77174626

>both articles from last month
>FBI has said since then this is a criminal investigation

CNN and Mediaite "journalism" blown the fuck out
>>
>>77174626
>first link
>says nothing about FBI finding no criminal wrongdoing
>secodn link
>literally Infowars tier of the left
>>
Wow really makes you think.

I'm now a #HillaryMissile
>>
Doesn't matter. She can't win the electoral college.
>>
>>77174626
1/10 shoo shoo slimey hillary shill

Sage
>>
>>77174626
>2016/05/05

test post to make sure i didn't stumble into the archives
>>
File: Hillary Clinton Deleted Article.png (274 KB, 995x1100) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Clinton Deleted Article.png
274 KB, 995x1100
So whats this then faggot?
>>
File: Hillary-5446.jpg (72 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-5446.jpg
72 KB, 500x333
>>77174626

Here's something a little more recent OP,
you know less than a month and a half ago:

"Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange"

https://www.rt.com/usa/346534-wikileaks-clinton-assange-fbi/

Her problems are far from over.
>>
>>77175498
Clinton looks kawaii as fuck in that picture
>>
>>77174626
Shill harder you faggot
>>
Earnest here
investigation is still on
>>
File: jim-varney[1].jpg (20 KB, 225x295) Image search: [Google]
jim-varney[1].jpg
20 KB, 225x295
>>77176023
I loved your movies.
>>
First F President of US of A

oops i deleted the emale
>>
>>77176499
WOW
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.