[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CIA OFFICER LEFT BEHIND BY HILLARY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (304).png (550 KB, 853x649) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (304).png
550 KB, 853x649
https://news.vice.com/video/the-cia-officer-left-behind-by-hillary-clinton

>Sabrina De Sousa is a former CIA Officer
>She worked as a translator and had no part in the actual abduction of an Italian citizen.
>The Italians had previous condoned and aided in this abduction with their own intelligence agency.
>Years later when visiting her family, Sabrina De Sousa is arrested by the Italians for unlawful abduction and torture.
>Hillary Clinton could have used diplomatic immunity to cover for her in 2012, but failed to do so.

That's it, I'm voting for Trump, this is fucking ridiculous. Thanks to Hillary a woman who didn't even have anything to do with the torture or abduction of a suspected terrorist and was simply serving her country is now being turned into a scapegoat by Italy. Thanks to Hillary she's now facing a prison sentence thanks to leaving her out to dry despite complete innocence from the act that the Italians themselves participated in.
>>
>>77173946

would fug
>>
>>77173946
The bitch isn't fit for any leadership position.
>>
>>77173946
>hillary supports women

send this shit to trump and all feminists
>>
Bumpaloo
>>
>>77173946
Clintons did this with most of their cronies in the real estate business and then pardoned them before leaving office.
>>
File: CIA.png (171 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
171 KB, 600x600
I'm pretty sure The Company is not happy about this anons.
>>
>>77173946
>being turned into a scapegoat by Italy.
>must punish Clinton for what Italy chooses to do

You're waaaaaaay to stupid to vote for anybody but Trump.
>>
>>77173946
She wasn't alone
>>
>but failed to do so
I'm like 99% certain diplomatic immunity is automatic and has to be revoked.
>>
>>77173946
WTF I hate Italy now
>>
>>77173946
>leaving a spook out to dry
Naw, mate, that's a good thing. Spooks should all be shot. Fuck the CIA,
>>
>>77176239
>g-guys you should forgive hillary she dindu nuffin!

Please kill yourself
>>
>>77176668
Spooks are what keeps us safe from terrorism for the most part. They're an invisible hand doing the nation's work from behind the scenes so we can go about our lives in peace.

Of course they do fuck up, and when they do it can be pretty hilarious.
>>
>>77173946
>I'm voting for Trump, this is fucking ridiculous.

Voting for Trump IS fucking ridiculous.
>>
Abduction is illegal.
>>
>>77180056
Not when the government is doing it.
>>
>>77176239
>>77178605
You already hit this thread up, CTR.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.