[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is 8pol always taking a shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (51 KB, 1240x827) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
51 KB, 1240x827
why is 8pol always taking a shit
>>
>>77164647

it's the whole site nigger
>>
>>77164647
It's just the feds doing their hourly scans.
>>
>>77164893
that's what I meant fag

Did you catch the A. Wyatt Mann thread? He showed up there with a bunch of new drawings in an unprecedented move like 2 days ago
>>
8ch is pretty shit senpai
They think their better than us for whatever reason
Its practically a dead site and its similar to how all the other splinter sites go and how shit they are
>>
>>77164647
when is it not

but desu its better than this site I mean yes the larpagans suck but at least they aren't literally faggots talking about traps
>>
>>77165155
desu its less gay there then here (literally) better conversations funnier shit etc
but shit here always works and is faster
>>
>>77165155

8ch is our raid board, it moves slower and we can keep material up longer there. for example, right now i've got a few threads going with info on people stealing trump signs in my area, and we're ruining their lives & getting them fired.

the only people who believe in it being a superior place are all the newfags who got ran off during "/pol/ harbor"

thank god that happened though, it managed to make the most annoying gullible newfags self deport.

we need another.
>>
FBI fixing their honeypot server
>>
>>77165155
It's just different. They have more thorough discussion and fewer shitposts and shills because almost nobody from reddit knows about it. The elitism that comes from that is no different than the superiority people here feel toward /b/
>>
File: bernie betrayed.jpg (131 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
bernie betrayed.jpg
131 KB, 500x566
>>77165080

post some then
>>
>>77165080
>Did you catch the A. Wyatt Mann thread? He showed up there with a bunch of new drawings in an unprecedented move like 2 days ago

What? No way.

Ben Garrison I know that's you, repost the fucking pictures here already.
>>
They have less posts per hour but the quality of discussion is much higher, and there are less shill and bot threads. Overall I prefer it but I still browse this one.
>>
File: image.jpg (513 KB, 1453x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
513 KB, 1453x2000
>>77165572
>>
>>77165155
You're likely homosexual
>>
>>77165572
>>77165611
I didn't save any I was browsing on my phone yesterday. I'll bring some over when the site is back up
>>
>>77165461
"Our raid board" what the fuck are you lads on about this site is literally half of 8pol
>>
so thats why the brit/pol/ is back here?
>>
>>77165738

Could be. Or a very good imitator.

Saved hardcore tho.
>>
>>77166118
There was a whole thread where Mann engaged with the public. New merchants, new comics, a few long messages of support, and he even drew Pepes. If the whole thing was a hoax it was a very well orchestrated one.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.