[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4 8o2S1cPoo Young Turk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: tyt.jpg (140 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
tyt.jpg
140 KB, 650x400
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a48o2S1cPoo

Young Turks are currently attacking the right wing "terrorists" and remaining completely oblivious to the Islam aspect
>>
>>77160904
What the actual fuck.
>>
>>77161301
I'm starting to believe that they are deliberatley pandering to the NOT ALL MUSLIMS crowd because they are partnered with al jazeera and Cenk who's the ceo of the company is pandering the FUCKING WHITE MALE crowd so they won't allow any of their pundits to say this attack was because of Islam
>>
>>77160904
I hate the young cucks
>>
>>77160904
I want trump to win so that these liberal losers have mental breakdown on a live show...n cenk being a muslim gets deported
>>
>oblivious
they know exactly what the fuck theyre doing
>>
>>77160904

A Muslims is technically a right wing terrorist. Like I've heard this from shitlibs before. Islamists are extreme right wingers you see.
>>
OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE!
>>
>>77160904
Holy fuck. I fucking hate them so much
>protecting yourself from violence
>get called sheep
CANT FUCKING EVEN
>>
How pathetic you must be to force yourself to report news like Ana on wrong side of history.
She knows absolutely that what she is saying is wrong but because her Muslim goat fucker boss, she must report what ever this faggot says.

I wouldn't be suprised that she sucks his cock after show for extra bux
>>
>a48o2S1cPoo
Poo
o
o
>>
>>77160904
>"I bet you feel like a big boy shooting your guns"
Well...
>>
Somewhere along the line there is a white man that is responsible for all of this
>>
>>77164767
(((White man)))
>>
>>77160904
why would you name your progressive news show after the orchestrators of the Armenian genocide?
>>
>>77165034
Because they're fucking retarded ass people who need to be deported
>>
look at these cuckk with a WHITE MALE as the back drop
>>
there saying the other "would be shooter" is anti liberal for insulting hillary, wasn't he a bernout?
>>
>>77160904
why the name of this shit is young roaches?
>>
>>77165594
they're anti christian
>>
>>77165401
It's also worth mentioning they called him a right winger for bashing Hillary despite the fact that they've been doing the same for the past few months
>>
>>77160904

"The Young Turks" Sounds like a YouTube prank channel.
>>
Who dis dyke?
>>
>>77165690
And didn't read out her quote which was near identical to the Hitler quote they said he used.
>>
>>77165715
I'm starting to believe that they're a satire channel
>>
Obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
>>
>>77164261
xD
>>
>>77160904
>current year
>Still not knowing The Young Turds are in first line of the SJW/anti-white/muh tolerance agenda
>>
>let's vote with our money!
>yay! let's support people who want us dead!

idiots
report this shit, sage if replying, don't post images.
>>
If those gays knew that the word of allah was perfect, they'd still be alive, islamic extremists don't kill people, guns kill people #prayforomar
>>
>>77165926
haha i can't believe he went on air with that shit on his nose
>>
>>77160904
>Daily Young Turds thread

How much are they paying you to post this here
>>
>>77160904
"Man gives every reason for his conduct save one, every excuse for his crimes save one, every plea for his safety save one: and that one is his cowardice."
From "Man and Superman" by George Bernard Shaw.

It is really quite simple. These people will call you all the names under the sun, will accuse you of perpetuating a "rape culture" while ignoring the fact that 80% of women who cross the US/Mexico border illegally get raped, will accuse you of being some sort of oppressor but ignore the fact that over half the world's Muslims want to institute Mohammed's insane legal system, will blame you for everything that has ever gone wrong for one reason and one reason only. You're nice and you aren't scary.

They're intimidated by Muslims (cf Malala Yousafzai's "be nice to Muslims or they will kill you"), they're intimidated by actual criminals, they're intimidated by the fact that the Universe doesn't adhere to their rules, they're intimidated by the idea of being responsible for themselves, and so they simply ignore all that and hope it somehow goes away.

Meanwhile they want to feel like they're doing something useful so they turn on the evil white man because they can say whatever the hell they like and there'll be no consequences. Call the Pope King Paedo and Catholics won't hurt you. Call for the extermination of the cis white male and the average white man won't hurt you. He normally (not always, of course, but normally) has too much invested in society to blow himself up or go on a killing spree.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.