[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHALL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: rednecks-with-guns.jpg (65 KB, 840x440) Image search: [Google]
rednecks-with-guns.jpg
65 KB, 840x440
Can /pol/ find common ground when it comes to some sort of regulations for guns?

I don't think people put on terrorist watchlists should be given the right to bear arms.
>>
sage
The terrorist wouldn't have gotten guns, but he was removed from the watchlist... Educate yourself before you shill.
>>
>>77159485

I don't think muslims should be allowed to buy firearms.
>>
>>77159485
>google ANFO once or piss off a politician
>get put on watchlist
no guns for you
>>
>>77159485

You don't live here so you can fuck off
>>
>>77159485
Shall not be infringed faggot.
USA will always be a gun zone.
Work around that or leave.
>>
File: 1462328945378.png (146 KB, 422x493) Image search: [Google]
1462328945378.png
146 KB, 422x493
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
How about instead if a watch list that restricts civil liberties that you're arbitrarily put on we just convict people giving us legitimate reason to remove your rights without violating due process.

You either have every right guaranteed under the Constitution or no rights at all. Restricting certain liberties for certain people creates second class citizens which is a fucking disgusting institution. This is America not Poo-in-Loo India
>>
>>77159553
I'm saying if you get put on the watchlist at all, even if you're removed ,you should be banned for life.
>>77159655
Actions should have consequences.
>>
File: 1422141026142.jpg (58 KB, 370x522) Image search: [Google]
1422141026142.jpg
58 KB, 370x522
>>77162271
Okay, you're on the watchlist. Because I feel like it. Boom, your Constitutional rights are gone forever.

There is a watchlist for making sure someone does not have access to guns. It's called "prison" and you get there through a system whereby you commit a crime and get convicted in a trial.

You don't get to just type someone's name into a database and remove their rights with no accusations and no crime and no trial.
>>
>>77162675
It's only one right.

I do get your point, but do you think all Americans should have access to guns?

Many here say Muslims shouldn't have access to guns, yet they're American citizens.
>>
>>77159485
A terrorist should not be on a watch list, they should be dead or in prison.
>>
>>77163505
Should someone who hasn't been committed of any crimes be put in jail?
>>
>>77163571
hasn't been convicted*
>>
I would rather be with the dudes in the OP than a muslim, in any situation, ever.

SHALL
>>
>>77163349
Islamic ideology is completely averse to the Constitution. Freedom of speech does not protect violent or subversive acts in the name of religion. They should either be forced to renounce their religion or have their citizenship revoked. The only problem with that is that islam has a doctrine that allows them to lie. There needs to also be a dismantling of muslim infrastructure: ban islamic clothing like the burqa and hijab, take the quran out of publication, demolish mosques, etc.

It's extreme, but dealing with an extremist ideology calls for extreme measures. If muslims would wake the fuck up and admit that their stupid barbaric religion needs a major reformation, none of this would be necessary. But they won't, because deep down they approve of terrorism.
>>
>>77159485
Fund mental health services adequately, stop the flow of illegal drugs from Mexico, empower law enforcement with the tools needed to do their jobs, create jobs so the people at the bottom have a legit chance to work their way up, and most of the gun incidents will be prevented without gun regulations.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.