[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have strict gun control and we don't have any mass shootings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 22
File: 1280px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (18 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
18 KB, 1280x640
We have strict gun control and we don't have any mass shootings?
>>
>strict

I was a member of the revolver club at my university years ago (even without a license), and we have a ton of guns here.

But I guess it is "strict" compared to a country where you can buy a 20-cal at Toys R Us.
>>
>>77155900
>"strict"
Speak for yourself, pale face.
>>
>>77155900
We have less population than California.

We have way less population density.
>>
>>77155900
Why do Leafs lie like Jews?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Moncton_shootings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Edmonton_killings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Loche_shootings
>>
you also have no culture, no freedom of press and technically you're not even a country.
>>
>>77155900
man that flag sucks, it hurts my eyes
>>
>>77156676
>3 mass shootings in two years
>133 mass shootings in 6 months

Compare and contrast
>>
Anything interesting to do in Hongcouver?
>>
i live in an igloo
>>
>>77157014

>le we redefine mass shooting whenever we feel like it may may
>>
>>77157073
Leave the city and head into the Seymour Valley. Nice day hikes up there.
>>
>>77155900

You're a meme country that no one takes seriously.
>>
>>77155900
Someone gets fucking shot to death in Surrey every other day.
Depends on what your definition of "mass shooting" is.
>>
>>77155900
Honestly, i think our gun laws are pretty relax. I mean honestly, Canadians shouldn't even be able to own or shoot guns in the first place. They're nothing but tools of destruction that are meant to hurt people. By eliminating guns, and companies that make guns means less criminals will get their hands on one, therefore you'll have really low mass shootings. Hence why you see so many mass shootings in America because of its gun culture.
>>
But we don't have strict gun control, at all.

Thanks for making us look even worse here though.
>>
File: 1458606364616.jpg (191 KB, 850x446) Image search: [Google]
1458606364616.jpg
191 KB, 850x446
>>77157753
>"we don't have any"
>give three examples in just the last few years
>WELL WE DON'T HAVE THAT MANY
>throws out bullshit kike statistics that include every nigger that shot another nigger, with zero fatalities

You argue like a Jew, too.
>>
File: 1465786030386.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1465786030386.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Can a burger give me a comprehensive chart or link to a statistic where when registered gun rate is increased, gun violence is decreased?
>>
>>77158589
you licked a dog i saw you do it
>>
>>77155900
hmm i remember a terrorist went for Canadian Parlament and all of the goverment had to be evacuated cuz no one had a gun
>>
>>77155900
>we don't have any mass shootings?
Tell you what, you go to church this Sunday, I'll meet you there, and plug you couple of times with my Red Rider BB gun. Will that satisfy ya?
>>
>>77157920
Thanks leaf. Might also stop by the range and shoot some funs.
>>
File: Get rekt Muzzie scum.jpg (2 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
Get rekt Muzzie scum.jpg
2 MB, 2816x2112
>mass shootings

To me, when someone refers to mass shooting. All I can think of is a massive amount of shooting, which happens every day at any firearm range and club in the country. If this was the case, there are mass shooting every day in Canada. The targets are just paper.

Debate me
>>
>>77159030
>no one had a gun
That part is bullshit, though.
>>
>>77159185
oh yes sory there was a gun but no ammo
>>
File: pain.png (32 KB, 410x302) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
32 KB, 410x302
>Canada's pop: 35m
>Americas: 300m+

They have more black people in their country than we have all together. I'm dead fucking serious. They have 45 million black people and that's just 14% of their pop.
>>
>>77159144

What kind of gun is that and is it legal in canada no bully pls
>>
>>77159316
There was no ammo in the soldier rifles because reservist can not be trusted in public. There was however, armed security officers in the parliament building and one man shot the kid dead in his tracks.
>>
>>77159185
and yeah a solider died from what i know shame that terrorist should go for parlament instead
>>
>>77159378
Of course its legal and its painfully obvious an AR15.
>>
>>77155900
We also don't have many back people, except in the big cities... where majority of gun crime is. Fact it the US has as many black people as Canada has Canadian's, not to mention all the Hispanics and Muslims. And 10x the population. I'm surprised it's so low to be honest.
>>
>>77158589
pls respond to this
>>
>>77159468
Doesnt change the fact that a potential for mass killing was there and the fac that all of Canadian gov had to run is a lol for me
>>
Silly Canadians who think we don't have a gun culture.

One of your neighbors probably has a gun. That's what the statistics say.
>>
>>77159565
>painfully obvious

i said no bully you dick
>>
>>77159681
Actually the unarmed ones barricaded themselves into rooms and our handsome PM hide under a desk.
>>
>>77155900
Tell that to France. Your time is coming, leaf. Prepare for enrichment. :^)
>>
>>77159800

My neighbours have a neighbour who has a gun, but they don't know it, because I don't feel the need to engage in open-carry or any other form of autistic cock waving.
>>
>>77159565
>5 round mag
>>
File: justin-bourque.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
justin-bourque.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
>strict gun control
b-b-but he had TWO rifles? how was that possible?
>>
>>77159999

Don't tell the burgers, they'll laugh at us.
>>
>>77155900

Then what was that shooting in Saskatchewan lat year?

Plus Toronto has shooting everyday, and they are always niggers
>>
>>77156178
You have to be 21 years old.
>>
>>77159999

We actually have 10, yes please continue to laugh
>>
>>77155900
Canadian intelligence isn't as cucked as American, French, or Belgian intelligence.

Yet
>>
File: 1465694883057.jpg (14 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
1465694883057.jpg
14 KB, 334x500
You're still a leaf.
>>
>>77159999
I have a five round revolver that I carry.
>>
>>77155900
>strict

I own 3 sks faggot kike, come and try to take them
>>
>>77155900
they don't need to pull falseflags off in Canada because we are irrelevant.

The only one we had was the white kid who allegedly shot up parliament
>>
>tfw 20 year old in ontario who's never shot a gun

just fucking kill me
>>
>>77159070
Underrated post
>>
My good hat, your own countrymen refused to register their guns. For a shooting to be a crime, it has to be reported - why would Canucks who refused to register their guns report winning a gunfight? I've been to Canada, and there are places where the main drag is a gravel road.

I mean, do you think criminals want their gun crimes investigated? Criminals hide bodies, intimidate witnesses, and bribe the police - sometimes, the criminals are the police.

And let's be honest - the police and the criminals often work for the elite. Mexico fired it's entire army due to corruption. And the CIA makes money selling drugs, and many of the guns used in mexico came from the CIA.

Government = The Elite = Criminals. They don't want you to have guns so that their thugs can mug you in the street, while other thugs sell your children drugs, and gray-suited thugs steal your house. Is it hard to believe that gangsters would kill 50 gays to take guns away from victims?

The police state is coming, and America got a taste of it during Katrina.
>>
>>77160808
Your parliament has been taken over several times and you had a couple of shootings you don't talk about, including one guy targeting feminists.
>>
>>77155900
You also needed a law to clarify whether or not your cat can blow you.who gives a fuck about referencing canada in any discussion?
>>
>>77160638
This. It's not very hard to get guns in Canada at all, it's just not a protected right.
>>
>>77155900
What about maple rambo or that disgruntled native earlier in the year??
>>
>>77155900
We're still like 80% white.
>>
File: what do you do with a leaf.png (247 KB, 340x250) Image search: [Google]
what do you do with a leaf.png
247 KB, 340x250
>>77162713
>>
>>77159345

And their population density is also much greater.

I live in Edmonton and we don't even have one million people in an area slightly smaller than Chicago, but they have more than 2x the population.

No wonder the niggs be shooting each other all day. They're literally standing on top of each other compared to us.
>>
how many niggers u got leaffag
>>
how do we fix toronto
this LGBTQ2 shit is way too much
fucking ROM had a whole area for it.
real sick of these mental illnesses.
>>
Based Canada
>>
File: b-but muh gun deaths.png (2 MB, 3000x1840) Image search: [Google]
b-but muh gun deaths.png
2 MB, 3000x1840
>>77158589
>gun violence
>not violence
What would be the point?
>>
>>77158589
Can you give me a comprehensive chart or link to a statistic where when registered gun rate is decreased, gun violence is decreased?
>>
>>77155900
And a very low black/muslim population

But must be a coincidence
>>
>>77155900
We don't blow dogs
>>
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>77158147
>gun laws are lax
no they're not, RCMP will be watching you masturabte through the windows on the day you get a license. In Canada Gun licensing is honeypot, its an excuse for them to take away your rights.
>>
File: Capture.png (71 KB, 1340x559) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
71 KB, 1340x559
>>77155900
>US has 10x the population
>US has 10% less land mass
>US borders failed narco-state
>>
We do have mass shootings.

But even if we didn't, there's plenty of people who have guns here. My next door neighbor and myself both have hunting rifles. We just don't have as much of a gun culture.

Regardless of guns, a man looking to find a way to kill hundreds is easy.

Step 1: Learn to make homemade bombs at home.

Step 2: Find a super crowded event with little exits (for example a gay night club)

Step 3: Kill hundreds.

Your logic is faulty, OP. I'm sure you realize that, deep down, you're a cuck. A cuck to your nation, your people and your heritage.
>>
File: giphy.gif (568 KB, 200x136) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
568 KB, 200x136
>>77155900
>Importing rapefugees

Not yet at least.
>>
I mean, OP, why are you making mental gymnastics?

It's clear to most sensible people that Islam is a problem, or at the very least a culture clash.

Why blame guns?

It is LAW for all muslims to execute gays, atheists and those leave Islam.

It is a religion who's prophet was a violent war mongering pedophile.

It is a culture that does not respect women's rights in any way, shape or form.

These are not values that are compatible with our own.

Sure, you'll meet plenty of muslims who move here and "tolerate" our values. But by allowing them to immigrate here en masse, you are indirectly giving strength to values that YOU YOURSELF stand against. Just as you see ISIS recruiters and protests for shariah law in london, you will soon find the same thing happening here.

Until one day, you, and your values, are a minority.

What then, cuck?
>>
>>77166105

Holy shit.
>US population something like 40% obese
>in the neighborhood of 120 million fat shitty fucks

God damn.
>>
>>77155900
pretty much proof that mass shootings are always orchistrated by shady intrest to impose draconian fun legislation.
Once your nation has been cucked, the need for mass shootings goes away.
Just look at australia.

Stay armed america, no matter what they throw at you!
>>
Canada has a tiny population and is also absolutely cucked so there's no reason for them to shoot you up since they can just ask to take over your country and you'll say yes.
>>
>>77155900
You have a lot less people, not to mention a lot less non-whites
>>
>>77155900
>We have strict gun control and we don't have any mass shootings?
mexico also has strict gun control ;^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ÇÇÇÇ
*Ç**Ç*ÇÇǨÇ*¨¨Ç*))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>77162619

>gravel road

Why does this always shock Americans? I grew up in a small town where none of the roads were paved and Americans act like I grew up in a favela when I tell them
>>
File: 1464861360021.png (476 KB, 1117x629) Image search: [Google]
1464861360021.png
476 KB, 1117x629
>>77155900
We have way less niggers
We have way less dense population
Shootings are happening in Toronto (black on black, or muzzie on muzzie) every weekend.
They stopped posting the ethnicities of Torontos crime stats because it was 'racist'
>>
>>77155900

No longer want to use the UK and australia for examples? Then we can show you how VIOLENT CRIME skyrocketed because criminals know no one is armed so all they need is a knife or stick and threaten to beat someone into a coma to get their wallet or rob their business.

Mass shootings are rare even in the US. What 2-3 a year? Compare that to the people killed every single day in Chicago and DC where handguns were banned at one point but crime was sky high.
>>
>>77158499

His point still stands. It was probably down to ignorance; compare 3 in two years to hundreds in two months. Your gun control laws are dumb as fuck. Fitting for a dumb as fuck population
>>
>>77155900
No, we don't have many niggers and we don't have many mass shootings.
>>
>>77170250
Gib statistics about Australia UK and Chicago please I'm in an argument with some guy but way too drunk to google this shit.
>>
>>77155900
We live in a nation of pussies. Obviously we have no shootings.
>>
File: 1465789714714.jpg (36 KB, 600x348) Image search: [Google]
1465789714714.jpg
36 KB, 600x348
>>77156373
kek
>niggas don't know about cross-border reserves
>>
>>77157014
>Repeating lies so bad other antigun websites have had to debunk them
>>
>>77170634
>two years to hundreds in two months.
The website that that number originated lies so bad if the people that run it told me the sky was blue on a clear summer day I'd walk outside to make sure they were telling the truth.

And considering 95% of the peer reviewed studies on the subject worldwide shows that guns have absolutely nothing to do with crime and homicide and gun control even having a negative effect no our gun laws aren't retarded.
Well there are plenty of retarded gun laws but not because they aren't strict enough it's because they exist period.

Harvard study detailing how gun control is counter productive and a waste of valuable police resources

http://www.theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/
>>
We have no shootings because everyone blows their paychecks on weed, weed stops war don't cha know? If every nation legalized weed, conflicts wouldn't exist.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>77175612
WEED
>>
>>77155900
>strict
>parliament shootout happened
>strict
>>
>>77169042
I mean, it's common in the countryside in the US. That or dirt roads. Maybe you're just talking a person from the city
>>
>>77155900
that's because you bitches have already surrendered to islam.
>>
>>77177265
>>77169042

There's a massive disconnect in this country between the city people and those in rural areas. They live in 2 different worlds.
>>
>>77155900
There was a lockdown at U of T over some fuckers carrying a gun into the University you retarded leafsnorting cuckold. No one had guns to defend themselves so they had to hide like little cucks until the guy went away
Also take a look at shootings in Surrey and other shitholes
>>
/pol/ getting btfo in this thread
>>
>>77177651
There was no gun at the UofT thing, some retard witness said there was a gun. Police tried contacting the witness who said that, but couldn't reach him for some reason. Plus, they said that the photos they did have of the suspect didn't appear to have a gun on him. Was probably some gook wearing their surgical masks
>>
>>77155900
California might have stricter gun laws than you guys actually. Didn't you leaves get rid of registration?
>>
Ecole Polytechnique
Valery Fabrikant / Concordia University 1992
Kimveer Gill / Dawson College
The Quebec Biker War 90's
The Rizzuto murders

Learn something will you!
>>
>>77178242
Handguns, AR15s, and semi auto short barreled rifles/shotguns are still registered.
>>
>>77178326
If you are going to try to prove this anti gun cuck wrong, why the fuck would you bring up mass shootings that happened before we got our shitty gun laws?
>>
>>77155900
Wasn't there a shooting a few months ago
>>
>>77155900
No one cares about you.
>>
>>77178568
Yeah, some nigger shot some family for no reason
>>
>>77155900
yeah but we dont have freedom like america and we'd have no chance against government tyranny
>>
>>77155900
we have strict gun control and the troubles and 1916 still happened
>>
File: bonnehomme.jpg (38 KB, 569x377) Image search: [Google]
bonnehomme.jpg
38 KB, 569x377
>>77156767
>you also have no culture.

Come on now.. Open your eyes Amerifag:

We In Canada Proudly have dirty french men worshiping a giant snow man, Poutine and cities full of non resident Chinese buying up all the real estate and filling all the seats in the universities.. Thats culture, Don't forget the Beachcombers EH?

> no freedom of press
your right, that's why in your Shill SJW GLBT Lovingcountry seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry and the book publishing industry
> and technically you're not even a country.
Maybe so but Paul Revere was pretty concerned about the British coming and surprise fucktard they were not coming on boats from fucking England.
And don't forget we slaughtered you asses in the war of 1812 and burned the fucking white house to the ground.
BUT I guess they don't teach you about that in your underfunded public education system ovevrun by blacks and spics do they,?.
After all you live in 'Merica the greatest country in the world.
>>
>>77181056
>taking credit for what the British did
wew
>>
>>77155900
Just wait
>>
>>77155900
cause canada is full of faggots?
>>
>>77181189
>>taking credit for what the British did
>wew

Yeah your right, since this isn't a British colony or anything. Pfft.
>>
File: atf2.jpg (476 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
atf2.jpg
476 KB, 1224x1632
>>77159999
10 rnds, gotta love AR pistol mags ;-)

>if you look at the mag it's actually two 10-round mags with a connector that replaces the mag baseplates
>>
>>77181189
>>taking credit for what the British did
Unless of coarse it fits your faggot narrative in which case Canadians are all a bunch of British faggots right?.
>>
>>77181807
>>77182081
Look syrup nigger, you can't brag about your "achievements" as a nation if you didn't even have sovereignty at the time.
>>
>>77155900
You have shootings
You also have 10% of the population America does.
>>
File: 1460020176349.jpg (25 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1460020176349.jpg
25 KB, 320x320
>>77182216
>Look syrup nigger, you can't brag about your "achievements" as a nation if you didn't even have sovereignty at the time

Are you a SJW, you seem to be in deep denial of the facts here.
No Bragging about Our "achievements" Shill, This isnt Xbox live and I'm not 12; Just pointing out that your PERFECT COUNTRY isn't so perfect or invincible But like an typical American on /pol/ your all Puffed up and ready to spray lead and hate everywhere cause someone trolled you...ROFL.
Your the Meme
>>
File: A FUCKING WEED.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING WEED.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>77155900

you had two mass-shootings and one mass-stabbing in 2014, leaf
>>
>>77155900
What's the point of shooting leafs? Wouldn't a leaf blower be more effective?
>>
File: picsoritdidnthappen.jpg (29 KB, 364x499) Image search: [Google]
picsoritdidnthappen.jpg
29 KB, 364x499
>>77183081
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4
>>
>>77183569
Didn't watch the video but I know it's going to be shit. Let it be known that it's probably easier to build a time machine and go back to prevent the invention of guns than it is to do any of this other stuff.
>>
File: weedman collage.jpg (560 KB, 1252x1720) Image search: [Google]
weedman collage.jpg
560 KB, 1252x1720
>>77183439

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Calgary_stabbing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Moncton_shootings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Edmonton_killings
>Phu Lam

fef what a shithole leafistan has become
>>
>>77183569

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHGit3zF808
>>
>>77155900
Brb Moncton.
>>
>>77183717
Watch the video its not what you think.
>>
>>77159378
Mean looking machine gun assault uzi. For some problematic reason it's legal.

- Justin Trudeau
>>
>>77158147

>Canadians shouldn't even be able to own or shoot guns in the first place

You don't get out much do ya?
Ever take a stroll through a Native reserve you pasty fucking bitch?
Ever take a good 3 day weekend to get lost in the forests and hills and come across more than one curious dangerous wild animal?

Shut the fuck up before you speak.

Also our gun laws are NOT strict. There are precautionary loopholes and licenses to go through and get first. Hell, there is a Restricted and Exotic Firearms license you can get by the age of 23 that'll allow you to have everything under the sun besides a tank, grenades, RPGs.
>>
File: dudeweed.png (3 MB, 1252x1720) Image search: [Google]
dudeweed.png
3 MB, 1252x1720
>>77183766
FTFY
>>
People always argue the wrong point. Yes the US has a lot of gun deaths, but I'm actually okay with it.

Why the hell would I give up my guns so less brown and black people would shoot less brown and black people?

Stay out of Detroit, the West side of Chicago and off the Mexican border and be white and you have a greater chance of being stuck by lightening.
>>
File: 1465863028490.png (7 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
1465863028490.png
7 KB, 377x330
>>77158147
>They're nothing but tools of destruction that are meant to hurt people
They can also be used as tools to protect yourself from a person who wants to hurt you

>By eliminating guns, and companies that make guns
Well, you don't want to ban guns for everyone, now do you? You just want to funnel them into the hands of the government, which can't always be relied on for your own personal self defense. Weapons can also be obtained illegally. I'm sure criminals will find a way to still own guns.

Secondly, define what a mass shooting is. I heard it's when more than 2 or more than 4 people are killed by guns. Black on black violence may account for a lot of that
>>
America needs guns to deal with the Hispanic hordes and to keep your government in check.

Dont let your country become a defenseless nanny state like we have here.
>>
>>77160399
>>77182046
>10 rounds "pistol" magazine
Shows you how dumb our laws are why don't you own some of those .50 magazines that are stamped and hold 15 rounds 5.56 if you're gonna exploit a loophole? Also they laws around that weapon limit it to being a range toy.
>>
>>77156767
>canada technically not even a country
c'mon anon wtf are you actually retarded?
>>
>>77155900
That's because we have no blacks
>>
>>77159345
Underrated post
>>
File: Trudeau.png (242 KB, 2634x1896) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.png
242 KB, 2634x1896
>>77183766
That looks nothing like Justin
>>
>>77160389
>>Age is a measure of one's competence.
>>
>>77175991
You should probably mind the gov. approved death squads that will be coming for you soon..
>>
You are 1/10th the population of the US.
Thus, you'd expect the US to have 10x more mass shootings.
Yes, that's a huge difference.
>>
>>77157014

Mass shootings occur due low socioeconomic status, mental illness or ideology. Canadians have a higher standard of living than niggers, spics and rednecks. Even then, our niggers, natives and muslims are still causing problems and most violent crime occurs because of them.

Stop thinking the presence of guns is the cause of shootings, it's messed up people that are the problem.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.