[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: WE POST LIKE IT'S 2017 AND TRUMP IS PRESIDENT It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (840 KB, 2529x1685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
840 KB, 2529x1685
ITT: WE POST LIKE IT'S 2017 AND TRUMP IS PRESIDENT

It's too bad half of Canada has burned to the ground, but I heard they're sending in indigenous shamans from the Congo to put out the fire with rain dances.

Have you guys signed up for the USA-Russian-UK Empire yet? Ever since they won the vote to leave the EU two nukes were dropped on the Middle East, but they need soldiers sent to Germany now because that country was taken over last year in December by Syrian insurgents. You guys remember that day last December when Murkel killed German citizens en masse to apologize for the 1940's? That was weird.
>>
>>77151253
>USA-Russian-UK Empire

Abu-Kabir, the quintessentially British king has already called for a jihad against us you mong.
>>
File: CbyZkJvXIAQmsxI.png (346 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
CbyZkJvXIAQmsxI.png
346 KB, 599x449
>>77151253
Oh man, the new immigration policy is really great. I mean, fuck yeah, i just had to show my maga Cap at the american Embassy in Munich and they gave me a plane ticket, a coke, and a job at building the Wall.

They said, if i do a good job i will be one of the first in line, when he makes waifus real. Laying bricks day in and day out since 20 days and its awesome!

Sad to see the civil war in germany though.
>>
>>77151253
>Mixing the UK Empire up with the Kingdom of the Greater Netherlands

Baron Wilders is already preparing Soesterberg for you guys to use as a base for the liberation of Germany from the Islamist tyranny of Shah Merkel. The caliphate of Molenbeek is also being an issue again, good thing the wall seems to keep them at bay for now.
>>
Does anyone else miss Swedes?
>>
>>77151873
I know right?

It's crazy how we never knew Trump embedded RFID chips into MAGA hats and when he became president he sent out a signal and imported all international supporters inside the walls before they went up!
>>
>>77152101
A little bit, but everyone with a lick of sense got into the far North anyway. Despite their lack of internet and contact outside of mooses, they should hold out for a damn long time.
>>
>>77152231
Yeah. He played them all like a fiddle.

What do you think of the new "guns&barbecue" holiday?
>>
>>77152034

I've heard talk that the Netherlands is prepping temporary shield generators to hold back the hordes until we can get walls built around the country
>>
>>77151253
Trump will not save your kuffar asses
Allah is le greatest !
>>
>>77151253

The Kingdom of Greater Israel is having a grand opening for the new 300 meter gold statue of Trump. Its the least we could do after he assisted us in the great war of the middle east conquest and the great cleansing. Even though his policy about mandatory immigration of all worlds jews to Israel caused much controversy at first, In the end his foresight as always proved to be spot on.
>>
>>77153883
Returning people to the holy land was the right thing to do, the only people that didn't want to migrate to Israel were people like George Soros
>>
>>77153883

Now that Palestine has been consolidated into Greater Israel, they stand vigilantly at our side as Greatest Ally
>>
>>77154379
>Soros is being tried for crimes against humanity in Moscow right now

I haven't seen the Russians getting this giddy over someone facing court since the Nuremberg Trials.

>>77152835
Those generators are on full power right now. Hope you guys get in here soon, would appreciate a bit more help on getting the wall build to its fullest potential.
>>
File: 1449345358956.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449345358956.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
I was started watching the third season of Haruhi, shit was awesome.

I'm glad the UK voted to leave last year, there was a vote of no confidence and UKIP were put into parliament. How is the EU civil war going?
>>
>>77154674

>EU civil war
>MAGA caps being used as makeshift soldier graves instead of helmets

That feel
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.