[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen, /pol/: we are not asking you to take responsibility for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 188x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 188x189
Listen, /pol/: we are not asking you to take responsibility for the institution of slavery in the United States, but we want you to recognized that you have benefitted from the practice.

You, as a white cis male, have societal benefits that other groups of society do not enjoy. Statistically speaking, you are more likely to find full-time employment than a black man with the exact same credentials; you receive a lighter sentence for the same crime when compared to a black man; you, on average, will see your personal wealth significantly exceed that of a black family; and you are less likely to be killed by a police officer than a black man when unarmed. Those are the FACTS. You need to look in the mirror and accept that, even if you've never worked for it, you have an inherent advantage that PoC do not enjoy.
>>
File: lm6gL8h.jpg (289 KB, 742x1024) Image search: [Google]
lm6gL8h.jpg
289 KB, 742x1024
>>77150746
One of the benefits of white privilege is not using white privilege to deflect responsibility for personal failure.

It's a nice benefit.
>>
>>77150746
whenever I hear the word privilege, I reach for my gun
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1822x6802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1822x6802
Bitch
>>
>>77150746
And it feels pretty incredible.

I'm glad people of colour have a hard life so I can have a great life.
>>
>>77150746
I don't commit crimes I'm white
>>
>>77151876
rol ling
>>
>>77152011
I know. It's really nice of them
>>
>>77151876
Rock and Rollan
>>
>Go Peru
>Go to Lima main square
>Ask them about white priviledge
>"¿Que?"
>Therefore, Peruvians enjoy white privilege
>>
>>77150746
[citation needed]
>>
>>77151876
You bastard
>>
>>77152590
Ah shit
>>
>>77150746
I'm still waiting my benefits (here the slavery was far worse than in murica)
>>
>>77151876
Rorrorororororororolll
>>
File: CZDjwgCWwAQibha.jpg (124 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CZDjwgCWwAQibha.jpg
124 KB, 600x800
>>
>>77150746
Surprise: I'm not fucking white

Shit b8, go fuck with tumblr serfs instead.
>>
>>77150746
The only problem is that for all those 'facts' you listed Asian and Jewish people receive in relation to whites. They earn more, live longer, shot less by police, etc. etc.

So clearly it's not 'white privilege' is it, otherwise whites would be at the top.
>>
>>77150746
honestly this white privilege shit is some of the most retarded shit that liberals can come up with.
Am not even white and find this hilarious - because it's not privilege if your ancestors worked tirelessly to earn it.
now fuck off back to your basement and donate some more neet bucks to bernie
>>
>>77151603

Yeah, another benefit is knowing that anything I do earn is because of merit, not because of some quota or affirmative action program.
>>
>>77150746
>but we want you to recognized that you have benefitted from the practice.
Just like niggers have.

Without slavery, those niggers who live in a first world country, can read and write, have access to an education, have access to healthcare and aren't starving to death do so because of slavery.

>You, as a white cis male, have societal benefits that other groups of society do not enjoy.
As we should. We earned that through hard work. In other words, we earned that privilege.

>Statistically speaking, you are more likely to find full-time employment than a black man with the exact same credentials;
Because blacks aren't as good workers.

>you receive a lighter sentence for the same crime when compared to a black man;
Blacks are more criminal than Whites.

>you, on average, will see your personal wealth significantly exceed that of a black family;
Blacks are less successful than Whites.

> and you are less likely to be killed by a police officer than a black man when unarmed
Actually, that's a lie. Cops kill Whites more often than they kill Blacks. On top of which, blacks kill blacks more often than cops kill blacks.

> Those are the FACTS.
As you lied with that last so-called "fact" it makes me wonder if you didn't lie with everything else.

>You need to look in the mirror and accept that, even if you've never worked for it, you have an inherent advantage that PoC do not enjoy.
Of course. Because this is a White country.
I expect Blacks to be privileged in Black countries. As it should be.
>>
>>77150746
absolutely no sources cited

post some, then we'll talk
>>
Cool I didn't know that I could experience white privilege as an Asian.
>>
>>77151876
>no long term goal other than having kids
>negative
wut
>>
>>77153713
RARE
>>
>>77150746
Sure I accept it. I'm proud of it too. Now what?
>>
>>77150746
I'm a nigger from the asshole of the caribbean and even I consider white privilege to be a huge pack of horse shit meant to shame white men into submission because one of the largest group profiting from the white privilege shaming is white women, not us niggers. If us niggers stop treating cops like our natural enemy, provoking them into conflict just because we want to appear tough and badass and just outright have common courtesy to cooperate with police officers then they will stop profiling us. When a cop says stop or freeze and the first thing a nigger does is bolt then they have to suspect the worst. It doesn't help that modern black "culture" encourages this faggotry.
>>
>>77151876
rollin for teen qt
>>
>>77156763
BASED
>>
So what?

Does me admitting it change anything?

Or do you want something from me?
>>
>kafkatrapping

This shit only works on morons, it's no wonder leftists thought this shit would work on other people too.
>>
>>77151876
Next door normie is obviously the best.
Unfortunately I'm a forever aloner.
>>
>>77151876
They are all pretty shit and 3dpd but eh.
>>
>>77150746
If you breed white with white, you get more white children.
>>
>>77151876
Roollllan
>>
>>77157589
Why did I have to be the cuck
>>
File: 1310671996285[2].jpg (11 KB, 297x275) Image search: [Google]
1310671996285[2].jpg
11 KB, 297x275
>>77151876
I'm OK with anything but the nigger.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.