[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks, NRA!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Ckyuzc3WEAEs7jR[1].jpg (217 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ckyuzc3WEAEs7jR[1].jpg
217 KB, 900x1200
Thanks, NRA!
>>
>>77149766
>salt rifle
There they go again.
>>
>>77149766
this is the same piece of shit "newspaper" that claimed an ar-15 was used in the navy yard shooting in 2015. pretty sure they even used this same exact cover format and the same ar-15 picture (that has no sights.)
>>
>>77149766
>be american
>can choose to just ignore libtards and let my money do the talking
what a time to be alive
>>
>>77149766
Wait. I thought the Daily News was conservative and the Post was liberal. Am I missing something? Maybe i'm getting them confused. Which one is the one that leans right?
>>
>>77149766
>continued opposition to an assault rifle ban

But I thought the NRA allowed the Firearm Owners Protection Act to pass.
>>
NY Daily News = Talmud
>>
>>77150419
The Post is cuckservative.
>>
>>77149766

I knew someone in high school that could get you a glock for 150€ with one mag.
an AK is much more expensive but still, when you're commited to murdering 50 fags you'll find a way.

If anything gun control could help reduce everyday violence, not terrorism
>>
>>77149766
>it's the NRA's fault
>it's (((((white males))))) fault

It's NEVER niggers' fault EVER
>>
File: big.jpg (486 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
486 KB, 798x1000
But the NRA paved the way for Florida to become the first shall-issue concealed-state in 1987.

Wait, CCW is banned in places that serve alcohol? Ohwell, heaven forbid someone should get angry when drunk and pull out a gun
>>
it's NEVER the fault of niggers or islam EVER
>>
>>77150756
This too. The biggest kike Morty Shekelbergsteinowitzuckerberg runs the Daily JEWS.
>>
>>77150419
Opposite, post was owned by murdoch
>>
>>77151109
>But the NRA paved the way for Florida to become the first shall-issue concealed-state in 1987.

Good job morans
>>
Man, how shit must ISIS feel about this. Imagine trying to be a Muzzie terrorist, kill a few dozen people in the EU and the next day the press writes that it wasn't you but white people/NRA/Right wing parties fault that you killed them in Allahs name.

Maybe that's what Liberals are trying to do? Instead of nuking them, they just demoralize them until ISIS just says fuck it and just give up.
>>
>>77151991
Man, how shit must ISIS feel about this. Imagine trying to be a Muzzie terrorist, kill a few dozen people in the EU and the next day the press writes that it wasn't you but white people/NRA/Right wing parties fault that you killed them in Allahs name.
Maybe that's what Liberals are trying to do? Instead of nuking them, they just demoralize them until ISIS just says fuck it and just give up.
>>
File: 1465327296018-b.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465327296018-b.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>The Daily Jews
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.