[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bilderberg?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1432998885454.jpg (116 KB, 500x744) Image search: [Google]
1432998885454.jpg
116 KB, 500x744
So because of the slaughter in Orlando, it seems like absolutely no coverage of the bildberg meeting is happening or anything.

What happened there? Was the Orlando shooting part of the plan to draw attention away from the illjewminati while simultaneously pushing their agenda of disarming the people? Was it purely a (((coincidence)))?

I don't want to sound like a tinfoil wearing conspiracy theorist but something feels kind of dodgy about all of this
>>
File: 1433604674901.jpg (26 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1433604674901.jpg
26 KB, 720x480
pls don't die on me
>>
bumpu
>>
>>77148489
I don't know. But If this was coordinated, they must have been aware of the HUGE backlash the left has gotten from this. So big, that LGBT groups are turning to the Log Cabin Republicans.
>>
>>77149442
well that's what I was thinking would be weird. Maybe they want to force the focus towards Islam instead of the international banking cartel? Plus there was that white guy that got caught before he shot up a pride parade. Maybe that was the intended false flag to put blame on white men, and the muzzie just beat them to the punch?
>>
Bump because my professor openly talks about this stuff at his own peril.
I'm genuinely interested and would like to talk to others about it to see what they think.
Feel free to send me your address or phone number, even your real name.
Then we can chat.
>>
>>77149975
no thanks mr fbi
>>
>>77149975
Dox
F_B_I
MK ultra
I told those tech cunts not to make the ID obvious.
>>
>>77150712
thank you kek for protecting me from the sneaky snake
>>
fucking jews sliding this thread reee
>>
When has the media ever covered bildeberg meetings? They slide it by policy.
>>
>>77153383
Well I know at least Infowars did something, and despite their reputation of being batshit crazy I'd rather have that than nothing. But it looks like they just dropped it. Also there were other media people getting turned away and stuff, not to mention freelancers.

It's just odd that there is absolutely nothing and nobody talking about it, even if normally it's just a few people.
>>
>>77151044
*snek
>>
File: 1419697493626.jpg (681 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1419697493626.jpg
681 KB, 960x1280
>>77154039
*top snek
>>
>>77148489
What's Mossad up to these days?
>>
final bump
>>
would love to contribute
have a bump!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.