[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I called into a talk show with Milo. >he doesn't support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: milo-yiannopoulos.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
milo-yiannopoulos.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
I called into a talk show with Milo.

>he doesn't support the physical removal of leftists

Does this make him a cuck, /pol/?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow-pl-_k3Zc&feature=youtu.be

I recorded it.
>>
>>77147222
>Does this make him a cuck, /pol/?

Yes.
>>
>>77147609
me or milo?
>>
Did you spill your spaghetti and yell "GAS TEH KYKES LEL"?
>>
>>77148503
no, watch the video autist.
>>
>>77147222
Nice trips m8. A ruckus at his speaking engagements make them more newsworthy, of course he doesn't support removing people that might confront him publicly.
>>
If you trusted Milo to begin with, you haven't been paying very close attention.
>>
File: alt right hair.001.jpg (569 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
alt right hair.001.jpg
569 KB, 1024x768
Milo is an attention whore.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if his political positions are as fake as his blond hair.
>>
>>77149597

That's a whole lot of dedication for a publicity stunt, then. Specially when he'd be much better off just cashing in the endless SJW victimbuxx.
>>
>>77147222
Because he believes that the people who tries to stop his events is better to be show the public that they are idiots. By engaging them instead of just remove them he can use arguments instead of physical force to win over them.

>>77149374
That he is and have a massive ego.
>>
>>77147222
If the right controls the media then the right can control the normies.
>>
>>77147222
No need to be extremist OP. That makes you as bad at the muslims
>>
>>77149792
Homosexual Jew who fucks black men...how could I be so stupid, of course he's alt-right to the core.
>>
>>77147222

What a degenerate grecco-kike-brit-(he wantd US citizenship) shitstain. Nationalists should lynch this cunt. He is the stereotypical jew with no national allegiance whom goes where the shekels flow..
>>
>>77149866
Sweden is actually pretty right on this. Milo has an ego, but he is not cuck. He's a bottom, but not a cuck.
>>
>>77149792
Homosexual Jew who fucks black men...how could I be so stupid, of course he is alt-right to the core.
>>
File: pinochet1.jpg (100 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
pinochet1.jpg
100 KB, 736x736
Communism is the natural result of liberal democratic values, if you don't reject these values, you can't reject communism.
>>
>>77150106
"Anti X is just as bad as X itself"
Stay neutral, faggot.
>>
>>77147222
The reason we are going to win is because we let extreme lefties speak. I can't believe people like Trigglypuff are not plants. They are mentally unwell and we should give them as many platforms to expose themselves as possible.
>>
>>77150349
i dont think communism would be nearly as bad if a white country were doing it.
>>
>>77150204

I don't even know what the fuck this "alt-right" thing you autistic neckbeards keep spouting is.

It's pretty obvious Milo is an old-school liberal, which naturally puts him at odds with the modern ones, who are, for all intents and purposes, tyrannical Marxists. That's not a stunt. If you've ever thought he was a 1488 Gas The Kikes Nazi, that's entirely the fault of your autism.
>>
>>77148351
both
>>
>>77150562
>Germany
Does anything else even need to be said?
>>
he needs a certain amount of left to survive
>>
>>77147222
Why should he? You cant BTFO them if you don't let them speak.
>>
>physical removal

Thats called an extremist ideology
>>
>>77150538
Never thought that and the alt-right isn't just day of the rope LARPing bullshit. If you think Milo is what you were struggling to refer to as a classical liberal, he's not that either. I don't believe he would be accepted by them either considering many were pretty ethnocentric and exclusive to an extent.
>>
>>77147247

you have a very nice voice I would let you remove me, :)
>>
>>77151413
cringe
>>
>>77147222
Last chapter of Mien Kampf says we must destroy the enemy from with in before the enemy outside.

This is a reference to the Jews. AKA Milo. Without them Leftist stops being Marxist and returns to the classic British Liberal who wants his freedumbs but also will send soldiers to tame Africa.
>>
>>77151162

>and the alt-right isn't just day of the rope LARPing bullshit.

Again, I have no idea what it is. The term popped up recently and everyone seems to be using it in a way that suits them personally.

>considering many were pretty ethnocentric and exclusive to an extent

Despite his love for nigger cocks, Milo has overall a pretty negative view of immigration unless it's in small numbers and strictly controlled and enforced. So I suppose you could describe him as somewhat ethnocentric.
>>
>>77147222
No - they just need to be disenfranchised and ruled.

Pretty much the same thing they're trying to do to conservatives.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.