[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugh, guys...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: wtf.png (557 KB, 751x594) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
557 KB, 751x594
Ugh, guys...
>>
Wow, Trump was Secretary of State before?

Really makes you think.
>>
>>77146641
Really makes you think....
>>
WOW, REALLY MADE ME THINK NOW I'M A #CRUZMISSILE
>>
>>77146641

really makes you think

i am now #mentallyhill
>>
>>77146641

>there are people retarded enough to compare this lawful act to Hillary's crimes
>>
>>77146641
oh geeze I didn't know Trump had the job of keeping and storing classified and above top secret emails safe. and being subjugated to laws regarding those type of emails
>>
>>77146641
deleting his own companies emails vs deleting emails of the us government to hide all the evil shit you did
>>
>>77147141
this
Businessman vs secretary of fuckin state
>>
>>77146641

Since the Trump University thing isn't sticking, they're really digging for dirt, especially after that great speech today (notice how none of the news headlines are circulating it).

Friendly reminder, Trump isn't under investigation by the FBI unlike a certain someone.
>>
>>77146641
Hillary is under investigation for illegally housing classified documents on her insecure home server and then deleting emails relevant to the trial.

There is literally nothing wrong with your private company not having a centralized email server. He's not the fucking government.
>>
>>77146641
WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS
>>
>>77146845
Holy kek.
My sides.
>>
>>77146641
>accused
>10 years ago
>>
File: fug.jpg (26 KB, 622x359) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
26 KB, 622x359
>>77146641
Wow really good strategy, I don't know any way this could somehow backfire at Hillary.
>>
>>77146641
>Most company don't even have a centralized e-mail system and it's the current year
>>
>>77146641
>was accused

Pay attention to the intentionally misleading wording that the press uses. If I make a sockpuppet account on Twitter, and tweet that Paul Ryan fucked a plastic container of play-doh, then the next day I can write an article titled "Paul Ryan has been accused of fucking a plastic container of play-doh" and it will be factually correct.

Anyone can make an accusation. Anyone can write about spurious accusations. This is a literal non-story that the left is trying to turn into a scandal using insidious wording. Journalists are disgusting.
>>
>ugh, guys...
>vague article
>no source
>0 posts by this ID

Ugh, shill...
>>
>>77146641

>Trump was accused of destroying email evidence in lawsuit 10 years ago

Was he Secretary of State at the time? Were the emails government property? Were they destroyed to try and hide the fact that he had compromised national security?
>>
>>77148111
>Anyone can make an accusation
>in a lawsuit
>>
>>77146845
Best one yet
>>
>>77148278
>private emails on a private server
>government property
Sorry, m8, no.
>>
File: Kek_them_-_Dubs.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Kek_them_-_Dubs.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>77146811
keked and checked
>>
>>77146641
HOL UP HUL UP
SO YOU BAY SAYIN
THIS POST WILL GOING TO GIVE ME THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS TOPIC UNTIL I QUESTION MY OPINION
>>
File: cruzd.jpg (52 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
cruzd.jpg
52 KB, 992x558
>>77146641
WOW, REALLY MADE ME THINK!

THANK YOU ENLIGHTENING ME, I AM NOT GOING TO BRUISE FOR CRUZ!

#CRUZMISSILE
>>
>>77146641
Welp looks like #ImWithStupid
>>
>>77146641

Really makes me something....
>>
Well that does it. I'm #boningforjohnson now
>>
Now the truth has been laid out, who here is voting for Hillary Clinton.

She's the only true categorial leader that matches American interests.

:-0

>In Before, someone claims I'm paid.
>>
>>77146641
#ImWithStupid now
>>
>>77146641

Trump wasn't Secretary of State or ordering drone strikes to kill civilians in Pakistan using her personal email, Achmed.
>>
>>77146641

>At that time, a Trump IT director testified that until 2001, executives in Trump Tower relied on personal email accounts using dial-up Internet services, despite the fact that Trump had launched a high-speed Internet provider in 1998 and announced he would wire his whole building with it. Another said Trump had no routine process for preserving emails before 2005.

> In this case, while Trump was not accused of doing anything illegal at the time and he clearly was not a public official, there are, nonetheless, fascinating parallels between the events of 2006 and the current campaign.

So it's fucking nothing. Nice Mole Hill OP.
>>
>>77148914

it's like getting mad at somebody for deleting his yahoo e-mails
>>
>>77146641

private company deletes emails routinely....

and this is a problem why?
>>
File: 1436817302894.jpg (22 KB, 324x299) Image search: [Google]
1436817302894.jpg
22 KB, 324x299
>>77146845
Under rated
>>
Most email systems weren't centralized until the late 2000s you morons. A corrupt hard drive in a single desktop would wipe that person's emails
>>
>>77146641
Did the deleted business emails result in the formation of ISIS and kill 4 Americans?
>>
>>77146641
>year 2000 company using emails
>>
>>77146641
Trump is not a government official.

He's allowed to delete emails for routine purposes.

>>77146845
This needs to be a thing.

There is no law that says you can't delete your personal emails.

There are Federal laws against government officials using private email account and disclosing "sensitive" information to non-government email accounts.
>>
>>77146641
>1 post by this ID
It was not illegal for him to delete his own e-mails. It was illegal for Hillary to delete hers, because of her position in the government.
>>
I bet 6 million illegal immigrants died because of it.
>>
>>77146641
So if I accuse you of taking three of the biggest blackest cocks in your asshole at the same time that means it's true? Fascinating.
>>
>>77148278

See? Typical Trupotard. You've been drinking the Kool-Aid so long, you've fallen for your own fallacies.

You just restated the accusation without offering any proof, and made a beggar of the question.
There have been no emails destroyed.
There is no proof of a security breach.

Secondly, what difference does being SoS make? Hillery didn't destroy anything.

Trump destroyed evidence in a lawsuit. He has no respect for the law, or for fair play. He is a thief and a mobster. It is against the law to destroy evidence in a trial.

Even if it is proven Hillery deleted emails, it is not the same thing. She didn't set out to hide her actions from the government; she set out to be more efficient and use her cell phone when the convoluted bureaucracy of State Department Information Technology couldn't provide her with one, just like Secretary Powell before her, and Secretary Condoleezza Rice.

Trump is a piece of shit. He thinks the rules don't apply to him.

And you think that's okay, which makes you a stupid piece of shit too.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.