[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terror attack used for Gun Control Advocation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 750x1334
Now I know the latest terror attack on our soil has us all concerned, especially when done in the "shoot em up" variety that the politicians so love to discuss. What I want to table for discussion is the President's reaction to the attack, treating it like another random shooting, and calling for more gun control.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-says-we-are-to-blame-not-islamic-terrorism-for-orlando-massacre/
>>
>>77146272
The alternative for him is calling his foreign policy a joke since the whole degrade and destroy thing doesn't appear to be working out
>>
File: srjsrsrrtrs.png (451 KB, 931x512) Image search: [Google]
srjsrsrrtrs.png
451 KB, 931x512
>>
The left thinks that whenever someone on the right does something bad it's the fault of his ideology,
but whenever someone on the left or a muslim does something bad it's the inanimate object's fault.
>>
>>77146274
>ACR
>Muh Holocaust
>>
>hand out weapons on middle east
>ban guns in america

Just liberal things
>>
>>77146276
You can't give them the redpill all at once.
>>
>>77146277

to be fair they gave weapons to the cartels too
>>
I think Americans are tired of the government taking rights and liberties away every time a terror attack happens. Mainly because terror attacks keep happening.
>>
Watch what happens with the Gunpocalypse package of anti-2nd Amendment legislation in California tomorrow. They can kick those disgusting red-state bipeds in the shins *and* virtue signal to the Rainbow Fascist Brigade all at the same time.
>>
>>77146272
He's the same fucker that wants to give weapons to the cartels, and gives them to the middle east and calls for them to be banned here.

Fuck him and fuck his foreign policy and fuck his gun grabbing ass.

If there's anything that makes me happy it's that every time he says "gun" ruger's stock goes up another 5 dollars
>>
>vote for Clinton
>nogunz
>vote for Trump
>all around retarded shitfest

Does anyone else feel like this will be 9/11 2.0? It doesn't matter who wins the election, this attack will be used to justify the revocation of civil liberties.

I guess I'm voting for Johnson. This hasn't made a positive mark on my calculations of whether I want to keep living.
>>
>>77146283
Whose civil liberties is The Donald proposing to violate, you precious snowflake?
>>
>>77146283
Trumps wins its ww3, Hillary wins... Well that's not going to happen
>>
>>77146284
I'm not going to get into a debate about that, because if I do I'm going to get swarmed by dozen of Trump supporting retards.
>>
>>77146285
This has me wanting to swallow a bullet again.

I guess I should break open the CD I have in the bank and buy as many "assault weapons" as I can before a ban happens. How far can $3500 get you nowadays?
>>
>>77146285
Are you sure Hillary won't win? I'm legitimately afraid.
>>
>>77146287
Thirty stripped lowers and a couple thousand rounds of ammo. Be sure to invest in smokeless powder too -- the shit was $100+ a pound during Sandy Vagina.
>>
>>77146289
What types of smokeless?
>>
>>77146286
so you got nothing ?
>>
>>77146272
>What I want to table for discussion is the President's reaction to the attack, treating it like another random shooting, and calling for more gun control.
His reaction, as usual, was totally inappropriate and showed exactly why he is a traitor. What it boiled down to is that his policies of importing radical Muslims which has led to so many deaths of Americans is supposedly OUR fault for not giving up our guns. Fuck him.
>>
>>77146290
Just google .223 recipes.

Everything on the list.
>>
>>77146288
I'm completely convinced she will.
>>77146289
I'm kind of afraid that someone is going to make it so I can't own guns because I've had voluntary psychiatric hospitalizations (no, I'm not crazy, just emotionally fucked up), and my mom is probably going to be pissed if I start stocking up on guns. Fuck it, if a ban gets introduced, I'll evaluate then.
>>
>>77146286
>I'm not going to support my claims because it may cause a discussion that challenges my beliefs.
just state facts, not memes, about his positions and clearly explain why you are against them.
>>
File: 1462038613161.jpg (79 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1462038613161.jpg
79 KB, 512x384
>>77146286
>I'm not going to get into a debate about that
>>
>>77146290
Anything common. IMR 4895, 4831, and Varget spring to mind, and Red Dot for handgun loaders.
>>
I'm leaving the country and I'll have to SELL most of my shit due to only being able to leave some stuff with family (the biggest issue is my big stock of powder and primers). Makes me fucking sad that I probably won't be able to rebuy anything when I get back if hillary gets elected, but at least I can own guns where I'm going (they just cost 3x of what they do in the US and I can't own any semi auto center fire rifle)

On the other hand, I won't be around if she does gets elected.
>>
>>77146285
>>77146286
>I will post "trump will cause ww3 meme and nor defend my point."
Come on m8, who would we even fight?
>>
>>77146298
Where are you going that you can own guns as a non-citizen?
>>
>>77146298
Are you having to sell them for money reason too? I held guns for a friend for three years while he was in Mexico. Horrible to see people have to do this. Find someone you trust man.
>>
>>77146283
>people vote 3rd party
>take votes away from Trump
>more votes for Trump/3rd Party together
>less votes individually against Hillary
>Hillary achieves ultimate victory
Seriously unless 99% of Republicans voted 3rd party, the votes are going to be split and will give Hilary an easy win.
>>
>>77146297
>Red Dot for handgun loaders
Red dot also works for shotguns.
>>
File: Not fair.png (469 KB, 1057x796) Image search: [Google]
Not fair.png
469 KB, 1057x796
>>77146272
>Presidential election
>The Orlando shooting
>6 months of suffering still left to go
>2017 won't be better
Who decided to give George R.R. Martin the role of writing reality in 2013?
>>
>>77146295
>implying his reasons aren't "like literally hitler guys" and "well he's just lying he'll steal your guns so just vote for hillary."

the only thing you could not like is parts of his economic plan, but if you don't like his economic plan you're a globalist shill.
>>
>EEVERYONEE PANNNICC@!!!!
Meanwhile Expensive as Jews isn't running -400% savings sale and all of their ammo is still in stock.

The on site that got cleaned out from what I've seen is SGAmmo. Makes sense considering they don't post all of their available inventory 100% of the time and are a mom and pop shop. Some of the IMI people were bitching about being sold out hasn't been there since Friday.

Even they still have inventory too. There's a serious surplus of ammo on the market now. I think we won't see much change until August.
>>
>>77146302
If hillary is the dem candidate, then Bernie "meme man" sanders may run for the green party to send a message to them Dems.
>>
Ordered me a 4th built lower which I think will round out my collection. Just need to finish my RPK build.

I have two with iron sights and one with a prismatic 3x. Shluld my next one be like a 1-4x variable or should I go for a fixed 10x maybe?

Red dots are limited value here and I can comfortably just put one of those on one of the ironsights builds.
>>
Also, what would an AWB look like for components and such? Will optics and sights dry up? Will I be able to get handguards or different barrels etc. If it were similar to the last ban?
>>
>>77146309
Probably not much change, the only thing they can really go after are the guns themselves and ammo.
>>
>>77146309
Production of AR's, components, and everything related to this gun today is a hundred times what it was during the ban. No way these guns will get banned again.
>>
>>77146300
I'm going to Thailand and I hold dual citizenship. Guns are expensive as fuck over there. Ammo isn't cheap either, shit reloads for more than commercial, and you can't reload yourself since it's illegal AFAIK (though some people ghetto reload with home made BP and primers made from caps)

>>77146301
The powder and primer I am going to sell mostly becuase of transportation reasons (I have to leave it with my sister who will be moving to another state). I have waaaaay to much, and would actually illegal to transport them all in one go (and I ain't driving 10+ hours each way multiple times).

I'll probably keep like 10K primers and 10# of powder of the harder the find stuff.

Most of the guns I'm consider selling are just common stuff and won't likely be banned; nuggets, 10/22, buckmark, what have you. I'll still probably have 10 guns left.

I don't know if I'm going to sell my ammo. I don't have that much commercial common calibers since I rely on reloading.
>>
British commentator I follow posted this, might be of some interest to /k/.

Also, there are loads of reasons to not want Trump. His policies are not clearly thought out at all and I don't like his views on torture and abortion.
>>
>>77146313
Ffs, forgot the link:

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk
>>
>>77146312
Oh, and I don't know if I should get rid of some stuff like my beat to shit SKS or my ARs. The SKS I imagine it being on a shit list of bans since it has the capacity to be converted to take detachable mags. I'm also worried they might go full retard and ban the m1 carbine, and I REALLY don't want to get rid of my howa M1 carbine.

I don't want to risk having my sister get in trouble. Bu
>>
>>77146313
By all means, then, vote for the alternative.
>>
File: 1464035197382.gif (337 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1464035197382.gif
337 KB, 500x375
>>77146272
>>
>>77146281
i dont know, phil

things feel different now

like, gay people just got a massive, cultural punch in the face and everyone responding with a pro gun control is just digging themselves deeper.

feels like gays are waking up to the fact that dems arent their friends
>>
>>77146316
Listen up moral man, if I could vote, I'd vote for Trump, but he's nothing to be enthusiastic about. He'll prolly do a 360 when he gets in and won't deliver on most of the things he's promised.

The only good things about him are his two sons who seem complete gun nuts who may influence him to make some halfway decent decisions, and his plans to return to the classical American school of economics.
>>
>>77146275
This
>>
>>77146318
I doubt it. Progressivism is a secular religion and queers are right out on the bleeding edge. They can't stop now any more than Hitler could stop halfway into Russia.
>>
>>77146286
>i have my head firmly implanted in my own ass and i'll be damned if i let any of you help me pull it out
>>
>>77146287
that would be a terrible decision
>>
>>77146311
I really hope not but, its almost like death by a thousand cuts at this point.

Time to stock up on mags at any rate...
>>
File: SLEDGE.jpg (162 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
SLEDGE.jpg
162 KB, 736x552
ALRIGHT /k/. YOU ARE THE BEARCAT DRIVER AND YOU'VE JUST BEEN GIVEN THE WORD TO MAKE AN EXPLOSIVE ENTRY.

WHAT MUSIC DO YOU BLAST WHEN YOU 'DEFEAT THAT WALL'
>>
>>77146279
And in the Good Old Days The Greatest Presidents Ever sponsored similar things as part of schemes to topple democratically elected governments that didn't want to play ball and be good little Capitalist, anti Communists.
>>
>>77146285
Dude, you just got duped by propaganda.

Trump wants to repeal trade sanctions on Russia.

Meanwhile Obama says we need to be watch dogs of the world .

Also both Bill and Hilary have a history or not giving a fuck about soldiers lives...who is going to start WW3 again?

Also it's okay for America to wreck middle eastern countries who can barely fight back, but you are afraid to tackle a country with nukes?

Wow you Americans are pussies.
>>
>>77146325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0&t=64s

to kick it off
>>
>>77146325
Just scream "OH YEAH" over the horn over and over.
>>
>>77146325
>"The Wall" by John Mellencamp
>>
>>77146297
>have like 7 lbs of IMR 4198 left

Should last me a while. I really should get 1000 pieces of 223 brass before more panic starts. I hope IMR 4064 is panic safe.
>>
>>77146286
You've closed your mind and thus are not mature.
>>
>>77146277
to be fair thats was also reagan and hw's policies
>>
>>77146329
I vote for this.
>>
>>77146283
>hillary wins
>nogunz
>trump wins
>foreign policy collapse, loss of allied nations, another 4 years of nothing done domestically
>potentially still nogunz because Trump is always one NRA member saying his hands are small away from banning all guns
>>
>obama-says-we-are-to-blame

Who's we? Does he have a turd in his pocket? I didn't do shit.
>>
>>77146311
you'd probably see a "preban" market where since everyone and their mother has an AR lower or 5, production of babby killing assault uppers with assault features like threaded barrels literally doesn't change, same with grips and furniture.

also a big cuck market for neutered ARs same as new Jersey and commiefornia

Mags sold as mag kits

magpul and the like just making an assload of gen2 and gen3 short springs with a block under it to use the same mag body with limited 10 round capacity

"rebuild kits" for "preban mags" with fresh 30 round mag springs that just happen to fit in 10 rounders with the cuckblock removed.

it depends on how unconstitutional they think they can get away with. If hilldog gets the presidency and appoints 2 supreme court nominees we're fucked forever and we may even see a retroactive ban and get told to "turn em all in america" if they think it'll get through SCOTUS and establish precrime as totes constitutional.
>>
>>77146272
the phrase "table for discussion" means to put something aside to be talked about at a later date and time

just so you don't look like someone who's unemployable in the future when speaking
>>
>>77146337
That assumes they allow anything to be grandfathered. Which, as we know -- in Califailia and elsewhere -- is horseshit.
>>
>>77146284
>Register Muslims
>>
>>77146272
>What I want to table for discussion

Parliamentarianfag here, typically when you table an item of discussion it means you are postponing its consideration either indefinitely or until later.

That is all, please proceed with your thread.
>>
>>77146316
I like how her solution is not let's get rid of terrorists, it's let's make it slightly harder for terrorists(actually law abiding citizens)to get semi automatic sporting rifles.
>>
>>77146340

When asked by a reporter if he'd consider a system to register Syrian immigrants/refugees, Trump replied "yes." How do you construe that into "he wants to register all Muslims, like Jews were registered in Nazi Germany"?
>>
>>77146281
Well fellow califag, I will be overjoyed if all the bills are killed tomorrow, but that ain't gonna happen. Putting all our eggs in one basket (gov brown) is very stupid. And after the 9th decision on ccw, I am just gonna save money and see what happens. I love this state too much to ditch it, but the stranglehold of the politics here is way too toxic.
>>
>>77146335
hillary wins
>no gunz
>"hate speech laws"
>supreme court compromised for 50+ years
>illegal immigrant "amnesty" empties mexico and south america into the midwest
>they vote for a alinsky welfare state
>ruled over by clinton's masters in a malevolent corporatocracy
>death of liberty.jpg
>can't wake up.jpg
Trump wins
>fuck globalism.jpg
>dollar increases in value
>yearly GDP increase doubles 3 years into his presidency
>tariffs keep ford out of mexico
>tariffs bring back US manufacturing and the blue collar middle class
>globalists on suicide watch.jpg
>waltons REEEEEEE you can't buy $20 coffee pots that break in 3 months from the anymore
>you can't hear them over the sound of your $200 american coffee pot that you could actually afford due to your good job making you cappuccinos every morning for 10 years
>Pro Freedom supreme court for your children's children ensured
>Hollis v lynch means you can get an NFA machinegun
>JK, trump used the NFA as roach paper
>because state rights muthafucka and legal weed n' shit
>buy a machinegun from your local FFL
>>
To be fair, the shooting happened at a nightclub. Having armed drunk retards is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>77146345
But the president doesn't write laws.

It's more like

Hillary wins

>nothing gets past congress because the GOP hates her

Trump wins

>nothing gets past congress because the GOP and Democrats hate him
>>
>>77146283
Clinton will have solid grip on the government, she has half the goddamn house on her side.

Trump is already tearing GOP buttholes. If he gets into office, anything that deviates too far for ANYONE's taste and he fights the whole house.

So you want a dirty politician with known agendas that has a lot of power. Or do you want a crude politician who has a vague agenda with wavering powers?
>>
>>77146346
Not everyone at a bar or club is drinking though I usually end up being the designated driver. A lot of times I go to bars that host art shows for installation and have to stick around during opening night and I don't drink at all during those times.
>>
>>77146344
It's a moot point. If BRown doesn't sign them Newsom will. Mandatory retroactive gun registration is coming, we all know it, we all know nobody north of Sac will comply, and that is where the Special Super Duper AntiFunz Task Forces will go.

You have a window of opportunity to develop a fallback plan. Use it. I am.
>>
>>77146342
Yeah, I mean it worked in Paris didnt it?

They need to include a clause banning pressure cooker bombs also.
>>
>>77146346
Recipe for disaster,
What, a disaster like, say, fifty people getting shot?
>>
>>77146319
You mean 180?
>>
>>77146350
>Mandatory retroactive gun registration is coming, we all know it

It didn't after Sandy Hook.

In a week you'll be angry about something else.
>>
File: trump policies.jpg (380 KB, 980x1953) Image search: [Google]
trump policies.jpg
380 KB, 980x1953
>>77146347
>keeping control of both houses
if only
>trump not making patented good deals with congress cucks
>trump not using EOs and treason/corruption charges from the Trump brad federal bureau of investigation (TFBI) to take money out of politics so the GOP isn't owned by the republican george soros, the koch brothers

I'd settle for a secure supreme court, no restriction of gun rights, BUILDWALL, and a middle east immigration ban. the worst trump can do as president is 100x better than the least damaging hilldog presidency.
>>
File: 1463680573605.png (803 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
1463680573605.png
803 KB, 800x764
>>77146353
Oh dear
>>
>>77146279
To my knowledge no one ever got in trouble for it either, am I right?
>>
>>77146272
We're all fucked when Hillary wins anyways
>>
>>77146350
Fucking Newsom, you think if we got all the gun owners in Cali to concentrate really hard, at the same time, we could give him pancreatic cancer?
>>
>>77146355
Except the GOP won't deal with him, the Democrats won't deal with him, and corruption is essentially legal in this country.
>>
>>77146272
Someone just posted on my facebook- "Guns dont kill people people kill people but i've never seen 50 people get killed by bare hands"

I posted saying how Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people with fertilzer and a U haul and they basically agreed that People are the problem not the Weapons
>>
>>77146272
Never let a tragedy go to waste
>>
>>77146360
>doesn't understand a 2 way street
if the republican majority plays ball with trump, they can actually pass shit and keep their seats. If not, anything they do want he'll just veto repeatedly and go around them with EO and watch the mid election year "trump party" clean house of all the redtie cucks like the teaparty was supposed to.
>>
>>77146274
I really wish they'd be more respectable about their advertising. This is just fueling the gun control fire.
>>
>>77146284
In all fairness based on his rhetoric during the whole Apple vs. FBI debacle and his expressed desire to run constant surveillance on mosques and American mudslimes Trump is all but guaranteed to keep on the path of Obama and GWB in weakening your 4A rights. Not to mention his expressed desire to weaken 1A protections for people "spreading lies about him". Also it's not really a civil liberty problem, but his statements that he is above scrutiny in a criminal case because the judge may be a spic or a dune coon should (and did) raise eyebrows. I can almost see him attempting to abolish term limits if he's elected.

But at least we'll have guns, right?
>>
>>77146283
At least I have a chance of keeping my guns with Trump. Anyone here who doesn't feel tue same way doesnt belong here.
>>
>>77146365
>But at least we'll have guns, right?
Damn right, nigger
>>
The Twitter echo chamber is so disgusting. How will this nation survive long-term with this robotic naive mentality?
>>
>>77146286
You have been swarmed anyway. Might as well make your case.
>>
>>77146333
They were both shit, whats your point?
>>
>>77146368

It won't.

Also with SCOTUS spots up for grabs I can't in good conscience vote for anyone but Trump.
>>
>>77146365
that was ted cucks stance m8, not trumps

>suggesting that a public official with multiple ties to several racial advocacy groups AND a preexisting business relationship with the prosecution can't be impartial
>not a commonly held opinion and SoP for the practice of law.
>inb4 but he's like literally hitler

>an immigration ban on the middle east
>not firmly within the powers of the president
>permanent resident/immigration status
>not controlled by the state department
>wut iz Consular nonreviewability
>wut R plenary powers
>>
File: 1451347280548.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1451347280548.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
>buy 3 new guns in May
>"Honey, you think your collection is starting to fill out a little? Maybe it's time to tone it down?"
>Yesterday happens
>"Why didn't you buy more ammo? When can I get my CC license?"
We all boil frogs in our own ways.
>>
>>77146367
Unless he sells us out once he's elected under pressure from everyone like he did with claiming the judge was biased and then 2 days later said "no one should be judged on their race".
>>
>>77146371
Yeah I agree. Trump is unsavory but at least he serves the purpose of throwing sand in the machine's gears.

I'm politically left, but the democratic party is completely neocon corporate slave owners.
>>
>>77146298
If you're not leaving permanently, bury the reloading supplies. Equipment, too. They might start coming after that while you're gone.

Vacuum seal primers and powder, cosmoline the fuck out of press, dies, and all other metal bits. Tuck it all into Pelican cases, and bury them someplace that you know you'll be able to get to in the future. Plant a dwarf rosebush over each case for extra security.
>>
>>77146343
Good
>>
>>77146372
>that was ted cucks stance m8, not trumps
Not anymore.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-clinton-person-president-times/story?id=39812171
>>
File: 1232014 - 11.jpg (35 KB, 690x421) Image search: [Google]
1232014 - 11.jpg
35 KB, 690x421
>>77146373
>mfw ordering some FDE gen 2 pmags literally 5 minutes ago
>mfw need to build dat stripped lower into a rifle to use em
>mfw next purchase is a lower build kit and complete upper

>>77146375
the number of closet trump voters in the democratic party is going to be kick in the cunt for shillary
>I am one
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 537x861) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 537x861
>>77146375
>>77146379
Welcome to the Trump Train, recovering Bern victims.
>>
>>77146280
I have seen a lot of people going "Hey NSA, why weren't you doing your job?" I just hope it translates to gun rights.
>>
>>77146350
Fuck man. There's no hope.
>>
>>77146381
Lol I wasn't a huge Bernie guy. I get the sentiment about him. I'm pragmatic about the state of our political system. Essentially gridlock is my goal
>>
File: 3kBBxqC.png (2 MB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
3kBBxqC.png
2 MB, 1136x1136
>>77146274
>two completely different firearms right next to each other.
>>
File: glock.jpg (525 KB, 2000x1325) Image search: [Google]
glock.jpg
525 KB, 2000x1325
>>77146283
Gary picked a VP which is pro Assault Weapons Ban. SCREW THAT. I'll take the idiot that at least has a shot at winning and promised not to fuck with my guns.
>>
>>77146386
Is this a presidential election or a vice presidential election? We both know that VPs don't anything.
>>
>>77146307
He has literally said, and repeated, that he will support Clinton. Hopefully the endorsement disenfranchises his followers and they don't vote.
>>
File: trump finds the bern.jpg (121 KB, 455x1024) Image search: [Google]
trump finds the bern.jpg
121 KB, 455x1024
>>77146381
>implying I didn't want to make america great again from the beginning
but any sanders fans that want to watch the world bern after the wicked witch of wallstreet stole their election need to hop on the trump train.
>>
>>77146327
Wew lad
Mostly just the liberals
>>
>tfw you are starting out in your career
>budget is tight, but diligently saving every month
>approaching goal for ar-15
>thishappens.jpg

and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I won't have enough money for everything before panic buy sets in. think I should just buy lower this week anyway?
>>
>>77146272
>"B-but he just would've gotten an assault rifle illegally anyway, so we should keep selling military weapons to civilians with few to no background checks! It's our American right!"
THE LEAST WE COULD DO IS TRY NOT TO MAKE IT SO FUCKING EASY FOR HIM TO GET ONE
>>
>>77146347
>What is an executive order
>What is the dangerous precedent that Obama set

Seriously Obama fucked up by taking advantage of EO's.
>>
File: 1402208299939.jpg (115 KB, 678x800) Image search: [Google]
1402208299939.jpg
115 KB, 678x800
>Trumps latest speech
I wouldn't worry about it, Trump already won the election
>>
>>77146359

I don't live in California but top fucking Kek.
>>
>>77146387
I feel like it shows a lapse in character and judgement.

Also, presidents do die... that's how Teddy got into office after all.
>>
>>77146285
This

Be honest with yourselves /k/, if Trump becomes President then WWIII WILL happen

NO country will allow the US to be run by a fascist demagogue
>>
File: 7b2.jpg (12 KB, 320x337) Image search: [Google]
7b2.jpg
12 KB, 320x337
>>77146381

>Getting the face of a candidate tattoo'd on yourself

Atleast wait until they've won the election you fuck
>>
>>77146275
And the right thinks the same about the left.
>>
>>77146354
In California it certainly will. At this point it's the only thing they haven't tried and pretty much the only thing they have left to try.

>>77146397
>NO country will allow the US to be run by a fascist demagogue
If there's a WW3 while Trump is elected it will almost certainly be initiated by the US. Probably against Iran or something because Trump gets all buttflustered that Khomeini won't cooperate that plummets into a huge conflict because all the dune coons stick together.
>>
File: 148.jpg (130 KB, 950x404) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
130 KB, 950x404
>>77146397
>If Trump wins, other countries will ignite WW3 against America
My soul is prepared. How's yours?
>>
>>77146400
No, Trump won't initiate WWIII himself, I don't know why people think that

Trump will start WWIII because of what he represents, the world cannot afford to have him in charge of the US
>>
>>77146392
wherever you came from, go back to it. Or preferably kill yourself; with something other than a gun so as to not inflate meaningless "gun death statistics"

>yfw he literally passed 2 background checks in the last two years
>yfw he got a security guard license and a concealed carry permit AS the fbi was seeing if he was a terrorist or not
>thinking you can be arrested for precrime
>being a fucking fascist who wants to arrest people for precrime

if he couldn't get a gun ISIS would have Webinar'd him and taught him how to build a bomb. Or he would have burned the fucking club down around the fags. allah akbar muhammad jihad m8 ͡* ͜ ͡*
>>
>>77146402
the world cannot afford shit, senpai
>>
File: trump flakes.jpg (167 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
trump flakes.jpg
167 KB, 734x760
>>77146394
>mfw hillarys only options are to flip flop, again, or be the anti LGBT candidate
>>
File: 1465533385383.png (698 KB, 1080x1366) Image search: [Google]
1465533385383.png
698 KB, 1080x1366
>>77146398
Correct image would be...
>>
File: trump cyclical nature of time.png (188 KB, 1298x914) Image search: [Google]
trump cyclical nature of time.png
188 KB, 1298x914
>>77146397
>My body is ready
MAGA
>>
File: Trump American Empire.jpg (249 KB, 1206x996) Image search: [Google]
Trump American Empire.jpg
249 KB, 1206x996
>>77146397
>thinking anyone cares what non americans think
meet NATO spending goals, then pay your TV license nigel. If we're going to be the world's police force, then we're going to formalize being the world's empire.
>>
>>77146402
you can't even afford to meet 2% gdp NATO spending goals
>>
>>77146402
>Trump will start WWIII because of what he represents, the world cannot afford to have him in charge of the US
I don't see why you could ever possibly think that someone will declare war on the United States, Trump or no Trump. Russia is the only country of any import that harbors any hostility to the US and Trump wants to be all buddy buddy with Putin.

>North Korea
Irrelevant. They just rattle sabers to get extortion mon-... I mean "aid". There's no action behind their porcine leader.

>China
Economically intertwined with the US.

>Yurop NATO
Irrelevant because the country they might declare war on is the same one that protects them from everyone else.

>Canada
Irrelevant.

>Mexico
lol funny joke

Who is even left to declare war on the US at that point? Every nation is either a US puppet or powerless to fight back.
>>
>>77146392
Then he just would have blown the fucking place up.
>>
File: check that flight plan.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
check that flight plan.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>77146381
not even a Bernardo guy but that's actually a pretty decent tattoo

>>77146389
dubs of death, let's crash this election with no survivors
>>
>>77146412
Checked.
>>
>>77146412
double dubs check'd
>>
>>77146392
He was a security guard that passed a background check with a waiting period.

He followed every. fucking. restriction. you. assholes. advocate. shitbag.
>>
>>77146333
to be even more fair, neither reagan nor hw are in office
>>
File: Czech T-54.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Czech T-54.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
>>77146410
>>77146412
>>77146413
CZECHED
>>
>>77146417
>I promise these were dubz.jpg
at least the mod is that asshole one and not the cuck one who deletes threads
>>
>>77146415
Silly anon! People put onto secret watch lists are so dangerous that we can't let them buy guns so we should deprive them of due process even though we don't have enough evidence to actually arrest them. Also all guns should require a permit and be registered and gun companies should be financially held responsible for when people break the law.
>>
>>77146355
that pic

>America incentivizes German military buildup
>increased scent of jet fumes, gunpowder, and diesel send military leadership into fourth-reich conquering frenzy
>new anglo-teutonic military front purges the middle-eastern menace
>DEUS VULT
>>
>>77146355
>I'll destroy every loophole businessmen use to pay less.
Coming from Trump I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
>>77148046
He might use them, but the Jews, Waltons, and other megacorp families rely on them. He's had to deal with corrupt Jew run officials in NY screwing with him on his deals in NYC, so he's not exactly the warmest to the general group. Plus he'd have a better understanding than the average politician of how to close them.
>>
>>77148624
>Plus he'd have a better understanding than the average politician of how to close them.
The average politician already knows how to close them; they just don't want to.
>>
>>77146408
WE PAX AMERICA
>>
>>77147454
19 ragheads brought down the Twin Towers with box cutters and airplanes. Boston got bombed with a goddamn pressure cooker. And you think guns are the problem? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>77146272
nigga where the fuck is you from
>>
>>77146272
>Gives untracked weapons to drug lords
>Trains, funds, equips rebels to fight Assad who became ISIS
>Race baiting fucking nigger
My President.
>>
>>77146397
>>77146400
It's like you think that the office of the president is one man. He has a cabinet and a whole host of advisers for a reason.
>>
>>77146325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6VJQZxeWNY
>>
>>77146273

It worked the major organizations are fucked but now they just call out to regular muslims.

All it takes to call out to the masses and one asshole is likely to already be on the edge. Its the kind of terrorism you cannot see coming.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.