[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did he even get an assault weapon into a night club? He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: derpshit.jpg (19 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
derpshit.jpg
19 KB, 590x350
How did he even get an assault weapon into a night club?

Here in stabby-briton every city club has door staff with metal detectors and door staff with stab proof vests. I would of thought being in a country where weapons worse than kitchen knives are legal the club owners would take the proper precautions?

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/1757810.city_door_staff_get_metal_detectors_in_knife_crackdown/
>>
>>77145623
I thought he shot his way in.
>>
Bouncers can't do much when they're shot, and when you have a fucking retard holding the backdoor closed.
>>
>>77145623
If you were an unarmed bouncer (like your police), could you stop him?
>>
He shot his way in, bouncer outside was a cop I believe
>>
It's the wild west
>>
He wasn't alone
>>
this guy looks balkan as fuck,
no wonder he was good at removing faggots
>>
>>77145731
That guy should go to jail.
>>
>>77145797
Possibly, our police do it.

>>77145731
But couldn't the bouncers be armed, after all it is legal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3561065/Shocking-footage-shows-moment-brave-unarmed-police-officers-tackle-gunman-ground-seconds-pointed-weapon-pulled-trigger.html
>>
>>77146127
>our police do it.
Your police won't patrol most muslim districts, they'd drop to their knees and praise allah before they disarmed an actual terrorist.
>>
>>77146418
Do you actually believe this shit?
>>
>>77145797
We have armed police to.

OP, He had a gun, he can go wherever he wants.
>>
>>77145623
Seriously guys, this has to have been false flag. Some homo come out taking blame for blocking an exit. This is fishy as fuck.
>>
>Guy shoots people for 3 hours
>Everyone freaks out saying we need to ban AR-15s and assault rifles
>The guy could have killed just as many people with a front loading musket

Why are our police such pussy faggots? 3 fucking hours of people being blasted and nobody does shit.
>>
>>77146127
I don't know how it applies to security staff, but you can't carry in any place that sells alcohol in most states.

So the best a bouncer could do in that kind of situation is get shot a bunch and die.
>>
>>77147190
Easy for you to talk big right? I'm sure they where not doing anything for 3 hours at all huh?
>>
>>77146617

But he's right.
>>
File: master-and-commander-review.jpg (77 KB, 714x470) Image search: [Google]
master-and-commander-review.jpg
77 KB, 714x470
>>77145623
As an ex service technician believe me if evil forces want to there is no where on the planet that you can't get something like that into. Just by wearing a uniform and forgetting my ID I have been let onto a military base, airport runway, and a prison.
>>
>>77145731
Hmm...I always thought they were in favor of keeping the backdoors open.
>>
File: HosingDM0107_468x373.jpg (34 KB, 468x373) Image search: [Google]
HosingDM0107_468x373.jpg
34 KB, 468x373
>>77146418
Bullshit.

This giant failed to set off his suicide bomb in the a toilet, look at our brave female officer arrest him.
>No gun
>No flak helmet.
She even found time to put some tape out.
>>
I want to know this guys sexual history

Because I would bet a 100 dollars on that he wasn't ever successful with women which is a thing ALL these shooters have in common.

Columbine, Cho, Breivik even the german airline pilot were all autists

This guy is just isis-flavored /r9k/ robot
>>
>>77147829
Kek
>>
>>77145731
>>77147829
Exactly. I don't think he's really gay based on this. I think he's an isis spy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVub2zpvums
>>
File: exeter.jpg (22 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
exeter.jpg
22 KB, 510x340
>>77147845
Wrong image
>>
>>77147562
>People paid and trained to deal with shooters stood around and did nothing for 3 hours apperantly

>Yeah rondom guy on the internet whos job isnt to protect the public you should of stopped the shooting derrrr

WOW your a fucking retard if they really didn't breach within maybe a hour its as botched as columbine what the fuck do you think swat is for to stand around jerking off?
>>
>>77147987
holy shit did someone really block the door wtf.. So much for the lone gunman huh
>>
File: 5096065808056809560960846.jpg (15 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
5096065808056809560960846.jpg
15 KB, 320x272
>>77147829
(well earned you)
>>
>>77147190

Sauce on irl didsny character fivel mouse face broad.
>>
>>77147367
I make a good living doing just that. Armed security is big business in CO. I started out working at the biggest club in my city. Now i work for a firm that fills state and city contracts. Gubbamint money good.
>>
>>77145623
it was at 2am. Bouncers stop doing their job around then at the door because they are about to close.
around that time you can get in for free and they don't bother with ID's
>usually
>>
>>77149068
no dude, the guy had a big gun with it along with a bunch of ammo held somewhere. he started blasting outside, and instead of being heroic the cop outside (only one with a gun) took cover and let him get in. then the cops allowed him to round up everyone inside instead of charging in with courage as they should have done. they let it turn into a hostage situation and waited for swat to come do their planning and shit. the first cops should have charged in immediately and tried to take him out
>>
>>77149068

This is what I heard yesterday.

If true (they stop checking people at closing time, because most people are leaving) that makes the club negligent.

I can't wait to see the lawsuits that come out of this. The owner should just file for bankruptcy now and hope they don't come after him individually. That will clear civil suits, but criminal remains to be seen.

He is in a world of shit.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.