[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christians living in Muslim countries are bro tier and should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 180px-Stormweenie.jpg (7 KB, 180x271) Image search: [Google]
180px-Stormweenie.jpg
7 KB, 180x271
>Christians living in Muslim countries are bro tier and should be protected
>Muslims living in Christian countries are FOREIGN SCUM AND SHOULD BE GASSED REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Do christians in foreign countries bomb and rape their hosts?
>>
>>77141900
Yeah, what about it? A life of a Christian is worth 1000x more than the life of a muslim savage. Christians were in the middle east first.
>>
>>77142208
All lives are equal to God.
>>
>>77141900
>Not knowing that middle eastern countries with christian minorites where christian in the first place, and fell victim to islamic conquest and expansionism.
>>
File: finnish memes.jpg (88 KB, 780x812) Image search: [Google]
finnish memes.jpg
88 KB, 780x812
>people on their clay are bro tier
>people on foreign clay are foreign scum

WHO
WOULD
HAVE
THOUGHT
THAT

WHY DO YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE LEAVE?
Not even their own country wants them anymore.
Why do you think Erdogan was so wild on Visa free turks in europe? Not so that turks have a better and easier life, but to get rid of Kurds from turkish clay.
>>
>>77142292
mudslimes don't even believe Jesus as the Son of God.
>>
>>77142292
If they reject God and Christ, that's on them. If they want to live their lives with a set of rules that involves killing people for their beliefs, it's polite to treat them in kind.
>>
>>77142292
Christianity teaches very clearly that unrepentant sinners will suffer eternally in hell after the Day of Judgement. Sinners include non-Christians in this definition.

Does that sound like they have equal value, heretic?

I'm an atheist but this sort of blatant postmodern leftist egalitarian heresy pisses me off.
>>
>>77142150
Shhh...
>>
>>77143789
This
>>
>>77143789

you say potayto
i say potahto
>>
>>77143789
The 'equal before God' thing is not entirely wrong, though. Every human is a potential saint and a potential sinner. In that, we all have something in common.
However, this spiritual universality is completely immaterial and has no place in a secular government. Equality before the law is fine by me, as long as the law actually punishes all criminals equally. This isn't usually how it works out, though.
>>
>>77145210
And obviously I would hope that the law guarantees all citizens equal rights, if not equal status. Which is to say that I'd not object to a legally enforced hierarchy in place of the false egalitarianism that's being pushed by whoever.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.