[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H-holy shit...how can I possibly respond to this, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: BritishColonialism.png (548 KB, 490x573) Image search: [Google]
BritishColonialism.png
548 KB, 490x573
H-holy shit...how can I possibly respond to this, /pol/?
>>
Say that most non-western countries are racially homogeneous so foreigners have no right to criticize the west as racist.
>>
File: 1444905282095.png (401 KB, 807x593) Image search: [Google]
1444905282095.png
401 KB, 807x593
>>77138556
>actually i did literally nothing, why should i sacrifice my way of life cause people 500 years before i was even born rekt the shit out of your tribes?
>>
File: robotowakawaiiyo.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
robotowakawaiiyo.png
1 MB, 1280x720
It's over folks, I'm now a #CruzMissile
>>
>>77138556
They're equating immigration with colnization?
So are they against colonization and immigration, or for colonization and immigration?
I don't think they thought this through
>>
>>77138556
>Colonize nobody
>Recieve immigrants

This is madness!
>>
>>77138556

Respond to what? All you've done is post a retarded meme.
>>
>>77138556
my country once ruled over the entire north africa, middle east and persia.
i don't see any immigrants comming here though or any liberals making such pics about us.
why?

because we do not have welfare. as long as there is a welfare state in europe, they will guilt it into accepting immigrants. and coincidentally, those immigrants are always africans or muslims.

>they go there to work, not because of welfare
there is no serious unemployment or financial issues in their countries
>they go there to avoid war
they should stay to their countries and fight to the death. if they cannot even serve their own country, what good will they do as immigrants?
>>
File: 1455448295295.jpg (28 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1455448295295.jpg
28 KB, 480x640
>britain colonised south america
kek dude
>>
>>77139138

>Liberia
>Philippines
>Cuba
>half the fucking Pacific

Never mind the land you stole from the Native Americans and the Mexicans.
>>
Shouldn't release colonies.
>>
File: GP_HongKong.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1120) Image search: [Google]
GP_HongKong.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1120
>>77138556

>Implying shitskins can do this by themselves.
>>
>>77138556
That's easy to respond to. Just say that the superior white cultures colonized vastly inferior cultures, and being against immigration is to keep rabid niggers and sand-niggers at bay.
>>
>>77138731
Thats because they outnumber the shit out of you. Plus the us dollar won't last and China will become a superpower once again.
>>
>>77138556
You know how in the end of a Civilization V game there Is usually one team that conquers the most and gains the most advantage of tech and resources? Well we all actually played one giant game of that for thousands years and guess what? There are winners.
>>
>>77139964
I don't know if whites were better. I know that the Vikings had struggled with the Innuits to defeat and the Vikings had metal. I'm sure if the whites didn't have technology of the Chinese they would've struggled with the native Americans to the point that holding down a colony would be impossible. Germs practically did most to the work.
>>
>build civilizations, bring technology, modern medicine to shitholes
>paco brings in drugs
>>
File: polincarnate.jpg (80 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
polincarnate.jpg
80 KB, 960x960
>>77139964

hey thanks for redpilling me, do your classmates look up to you too?
>>
>>77140016
What makes you think whites will remain on top? They've had struggle until the last 300 years. If you look at the track record, middle East and West Asia have you beaten by at least a thousand years.
>>
File: owen jones.jpg (59 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
owen jones.jpg
59 KB, 511x511
>>77138556

/pol/ BTFO
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.