[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This kills the boner. https://norasamaran.com/2016/02/11/ d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16
File: men-feminism-e1372102217532[1].jpg (51 KB, 474x550) Image search: [Google]
men-feminism-e1372102217532[1].jpg
51 KB, 474x550
This kills the boner.

https://norasamaran.com/2016/02/11/dating-tips-for-the-feminist-man/

Are there really relationships that work this way? Must be very boring to be a feminist "man".
>>
I was just thinking about how retarded forced monogamy is. Most relationships are not meant to be monogamous. I've had friends with benefits, fuckbuddies, flings, one night stands and girlfriends.

40% of marriages involve cheating and I'm assuming it's significantly higher for non-marital relationships. Not only is monogamy often a flat out lie, it's often forced and unnatural.

You've never had a friend who is a girl that you hang out with like the guys but you fool around with every once in a while? It's the fuckin best.
>>
>>77138421
I dont get your point.

>You've never had a friend who is a girl that you hang out with like the guys but you fool around with every once in a while? It's the fuckin best.

I do. But shes fat. But really cool. Does this count? Or must there be sex involved?
>>
>>77138613
I don't know, you guys seem to assume that every guy who doesn't hate women with a passion is a feminist so I figured this applies to me.

I was talking about friends with benefits, sounds like she's just a girl who is your friend. That's cool too, I've got one of those.
>>
File: liberaldevice.jpg (76 KB, 591x750) Image search: [Google]
liberaldevice.jpg
76 KB, 591x750
>the feminist man
>>
>>77139008
Strange that you're applying this to the other side when this board is full of prudes who have a neurotic aversion to sexual activity.
>>
>>77138765
>I don't know, you guys seem to assume that every guy who doesn't hate women with a passion

Actually I didnt want to imply that.

Have you read the link? Imo in a relationship that works like that its hard to get some kind of passion or actual "love" if that exists. To me its like: behave like a robot and always know your feelings. No adventures and fun allowed.
>>
>>77138044
Not going to read all that crap, please give me a best of.
>>
>>77138044
I'm dating a feminist. We mutually agreed that PIV sex is oppressive. Pegging is a much more feminist way of having sex for modern couples. That's the only way we have sex now. It really turns me on so much to have my gf feeling so empowered, and being able to express her frustration with her day-to-day dealings with patriarchal society.
>>
>>77138421
Yeah we were all 17 once. Excuse me little boy the adults are talking
>>
>>77139368
Thats why you will be replaced by Ahmed soon enough. Read it or leave the thread.

(But its crap anyway.)
>>
>>77139532
I'm 24, everything I've said is in reference to adults.
>>
File: Feminist Dating Advice.jpg (234 KB, 900x698) Image search: [Google]
Feminist Dating Advice.jpg
234 KB, 900x698
>>77138044
>dating-tips-for-the-feminist-man

Here's the result of being a feminist man.
>>
>>77139728
I've seen way more pathetic shit on 4chan including /pol/.
>>
>>77138044

You can almost spot the mental hangups put into her by the Chads that regretted their time with her the day after.

There's something oddly /specific/ about her issues for men.
>>
>>77140081

Again.. oddly specific. Almost like the tear stained photograph of the guy is right under her three chins when she writes this.
>>
>>77140292
I can see the scenario already

>tfw he leaves before breakfast
>tfw you even busted out the instant scrambled eggs because knowing how to cook is for shit lords

Kek
>>
And here's a whole set of paragraphs that say.. absolutely nothing.

This is nothing but fluff and buzzwords put together as if it contained a thought.

When Loughner wrote that "conscious dreamers can be the treasurers to their own currency", that is exactly as coherent as the average spouting of a feminist.
>>
>>77139845
yueah like what's happening to sweden. sad!
>>
>>77140510
you don't leave at like 5-6am? always take the condom with you, too. girls are crazy
>>
>>77138044

>must be very boring to be a feminist "man".

Hard to fuck when you don't have a dick and balls.
>>
>>77139719
ssshhht. shut it.
>>
>>77138044
Every feminist man who isn't ridiculously attractive and even those who are will most likely end up alone in the end.
Women do not like men that let them do what they want and roll over.
They'll lose interest and find someone who is a "real man" aka someone who has their shit together and puts them in their place.
That or they'll just keep hopping from sissy man to sissy man, moving on every time the passion dies.
>>
"Just sit down and shut up and let me scream at you, just accept that you're wrong and a FUCKING WHITE MALE and don't you dare try to use this to say that you might as well leave then."

Lessons in how to be a doormat.

Who will inevitably be cucked by someone less of a doormat.
>>
>>77138421
Yeah, embrace the degeneracy. Good idea.
>>
>>77139178
Fuck me, that projection is off the charts.
>>
HAHAHAHAAAA

Okay that's it. I'm fucking out. I can't handle all this feminist logic.
>>
File: Freaky_Fred.png (565 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Freaky_Fred.png
565 KB, 640x427
>dating tips for the feminist man
>aka: how to be our doting friendzoned bitch bit who buys us stuff and supports us for free while we fuck chad
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/mar/28/looking-for-love-manspreading-could-be-the-key-to-success-study-suggests.

Rules for Betas - but when Chad comes along, all bets are off.
>>
>>77141215
Projection implies that I have the feelings I'm attributing to others. I have no neurotic aversion to sex, I love sex and have it as much as possible. You're blind if you can't see that this board is filled with people who have weird complexes about sex.
>>
>>77138044
what a huge pile of shit. there is no way in hell that there is just one woman out there who is actually attracted to such unmanly behaviour
>>
>>77141185
Uhhh... well you SHOULDN'T threaten to leave cuz you're mad from an argument.
That's something emotional women do.
Be a man and tell her the deal when you're calm.
Which is ideally, all the time, even when she's pitching a fit.
>>
>>77141312
the previous sentence is actually worse
>>
>>77141707
It's not about attraction. It's about finding spineless providers.
>>
File: settle_down.png (444 KB, 1139x358) Image search: [Google]
settle_down.png
444 KB, 1139x358
>>77141870
This
>>
>>77141312
Thx for screencapping swedebro
>>
>>77141619
Am I in a cinema? You're still projecting.
>>
>>77141829
>Uhhh... well
> cuz

Please don't type like a tween.

>Be a man and tell her the deal when you're calm.

It's not a threat to point out to a bitching woman that the logical conclusion of all her complaints is to end the relationship.

At which point she starts to back pedal because even though she's emotional and upset the actual result of what she's saying isn't what she wants.

You can time the about 2 minutes of intense crying that ends with "I'm sorry okay, I'm just really emotional right now" that happens after that.

You haven't been around a lot of women yet, have you?
>>
>>77142454
You clearly have no idea what that concept means, just like almost everyone here who throws it around when they hear an assessment of others that they don't like. In order for it to be projection, I need to have the feelings that I'm attributing to others. In fact, I'm arguing the exact opposite perspective.
>>
>>77138421
I'll bite.

How do you raise children with all the fucking around and instability?
>>
>>77142770
Our view on family structure is fundamentally flawed. Humans shouldn't be living in units where an adult male and an adult female are only present in singles. The nuclear family is forced and unnatural. Extended families and unconventional families are much more natural. There should be at least one adult male and female in each household.
>>
>>77138044
I honestly wonder what the goose man thinks about feminists. I'm sure he secretly hates them after the "whole how dare you save my life" incident
>>
>>77142618

Just because your worldview is that every woman you've been with deserves to get plowed by a catena of cocks doesn't mean that it is held with ubiquity.
>>
>>77141192
>taking /pol/ memes seriously

Degeneracy is being a jobless thief or a meth-head, not having fuckbuddies.
>>
>>77138044
>Dating tips for lesbian
>>
>>77142499
>Please don't type like a tween.
Making useless observations of my typing habits...
And you're missing the point. I didn't say don't make idle threats, I said don't be an emotional faggot.
And I have had multiple girlfriends, and some of them, during arguments, say things like they're gonna break up just to try and spite you.
At which point you hold your ground and tell them "fine, leave then" and then once they calm down they come crawling back and apologizing...
But once again the point is don't be an emotional faggot and say things just to spite people.
That's literally what women do.
>>
>>77143178
It's not what they deserve, it's what they want and it's what's going to happen. There's literally nothing you can do about it. Every attractive adult female has had multiple partners.
>>
File: DebbiesBF.jpg (40 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
DebbiesBF.jpg
40 KB, 640x960
>>77138044

Are there seriously men who act like this? No girl wants a man to act like this ever. My gf was a self-proclaimed feminist when she met me. I call her on her leftist bullshit constantly. Girls like people who challenge them. They also like mild abuse in the bedroom. This is common knowledge.

>consent conversations
>trust is hot

This dries the pussy.

It's like these people live in a different reality.
>>
>>77143069
So in essence, no one is responsible for children and every fuck buddy a woman has is obligated to impart some type of guidance to a child that isn't theirs?
>>
>>77143245
Idc if others aren't serious, I am.
Doing whatever the hell you want because it feels good is a pathetic and destructive lifestyle.
And if you're sleeping with a women you know sleeps around then you're just a failure of a man.
>>
File: LQBait.jpg (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
LQBait.jpg
17 KB, 600x600
>>77139450
>>
>>77143406
>consent conversations
>can I touch you here?
>yes
>can I kiss you?
>yes
>can I touch here?
>no

How romantic. Worst part is this yes means yes shit is likely to be passed federally soon.
>>
>>77143069

Wow those are some retarded opinions anon
>>
>>77143472
The fuck buddy doesn't have to be the adult male figure, it can be any adult male in the household.

>>77143529
Single men and women fuck each other in non-committed relationships, flings and hook-ups. It's normal and natural. I fuck who I want, they fuck who they want. It's not one sided.
>>
>>77143329
>And you're missing the point. I didn't say don't make idle threats, I said don't be an emotional faggot.

That was the point in the post you're replying to.

> And I have had multiple girlfriends

Sure.

>once again the point is don't be an emotional faggot

I think the point is that you need to practice reading comprehension, because you first replied to a post spouting shit that wasn't there and even when told in detail why you're wrong you act like you have some sort of complaint.

Strangely emotional.
>>
>>77143069
You're literally the epitome of what's wrong with western society.
>>
>>77143615
Fantastic argument

>>77143724
Interesting, I think neo-reactionary weeb NEETs with masturbatory fantasies about Hitler and race wars are what's wrong with western society.
>>
>>77143338
Again, you're speaking for everyone even though what you are writing is not the case. Just because MTV says shit doesn't mean that the world of people indulge in it. Grow up man, the world is bigger than the hippie commune you were raised in.
>>
>>77143835
My parents were republican conservatives and I grew up in a middle class suburban town. All hot adult women have had multiple partners. You can deny it all you want, it's still true.
>>
>>77143603
I know.

The consent conversation goes as follows.

>Do you want me to put a condom on?
>We're not having sex.
>Oh, ok.
>Continue doing whatever foreplay was happening just prior.

This is not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>77143702
LOL you seem to be the type of loser that thinks everyone who thinks you're wrong is mad.
Yeah. No. Not even slightly mad just pointing out how useless your comment was.
And I'm guessing either English isn't your first language or you're just not literate because you're claiming to have said things that you clearly didn't.
Also nice job assuming everyone you talk to on the internet has less sexual experience than yourself.
Please spew more garbage.
>>
>>77143820
Nice /pol/ assumption there buddy.
I hate Hitler, but please generalize more.
>>
>>77139231

If you're still chasing some hormonal high when looking for wife material, you're going to end up with a borderline.
>>
>>77138044
As opposed to what? Sitting on your fat ass drinking beer while she's changing diapers and washing dishes at the same time?
It's a broad topic that is too damn complex for your Swiss cheese brain.
>>
>>77144122

Yeah you sure aren't emotional. :^)
>>
>>77144198
Lol but you are a neo-reactionary weeb NEET with masturbatory fantasies about race wars.
>>
>>77144285
Wtf are people that support feminist ideals doing on /pol/?
>>
>>77138044
Isn't it hysterical how women like this will write all kinds of bullshit how they basically want a bitch boy to date them, then it will all go out the window and she'll fuck the ever living shit out of some guy that treats her like the dumb bitch she is?
>>
>>77143820
>projecting this hard
>>
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (18 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg
18 KB, 343x450
>>77138421
literal Cuck right here
>>
>>77144032

I don't care how many dicks adult women took in your neck of the woods. Your argument for what a family structure is, is fundamentally flawed. We already have a large population of teens and lower income households doing exactly as you described as a "family" and their drug use rates, incarceration rates, their dropping out of school rates, and unemployment rates are all through the roof. Your argument is that it just "needs to be a male figure" not only ridiculous in the sentiment of imparting morality and stable emotional support. It also completely neglects the fact that children need good financial support. Your view of what a "family" is may work for some, but as a whole, children lack cohesive, structured and stable parental figures is not good.
>>
>>77143835
just ignore him, any children he does have will grow up psychologically fucked and are that much more to fail to produce without government assistance to support them.

You cut welfare to people who do nothing but fuck around and reintroduce sterilization and you would be surprised how fast society pulls itself out of the shit.

The fundamental law of nature is that tards and those with incorrect survival methods die. That's too savage for civilization but it can be simulated with sterilization.
>>
>>77144717
You don't know what that word means and going by your 4chan meme definition, I've been on the cucking side far more than I've been on the cucked side.

>>77144710
I'm no longer responding to accusations of projection when I'm so clearly supporting the opposite perspective.
>>
>>77144362
I've had this exact same conversation with other people like you.
Idk what makes you morons assume that because I'm insulting you and you're taking offense correlates to me being mad.
I'll go find someone less insipid to argue with.
>>
>>77144425
What are you even basing these assumptions on?
I don't care about race at all. I'm perfectly fine with black people, Jews, and middle eastern people.
Please embarrass yourself somewhere else.
>>
>>77138421
>Most relationships are not meant to be monogamous

Yeah it's great for kids to be raised in this environment, cunts like you are the problem.

>If we're meant to be monogamous why does it feel good sticking my dick in everything?

Because maybe people are meant to have self control and discipline. Maybe to raise a family you have to sacrifice muh dick. KYS you pathetic fuck stain.

We are slowly devolving in to Niggers with zero impulse control
>>
>>77144926
I'm obviously not accusing you of projecting a political belief. I'm saying that yelling about social inadequacy and weebiness and NEETdom into an anonymous void only speaks of your insecurities.
>>
>>77145032
Generally when someone is accused of being several things and they only deny one, it means the other characteristics are accurate.

>>77145147
Lol you sound extremely sexually frustrated. I've made it clear that a male and female role model and support can be included with these ideas. Read my other posts before you sperg out.
>>
>>77144855
I can't tell if he's baiting or retarded.
>>
>>77145260
Your use of the word yelling is more projection than anything I've said.
>>
>>77143069
So pump and dumb? I'm usually against most of /pol/, but what you're saying is for humans to just breed and dip out. And before you say anything about using protection, know that it will invalidate your argument since safe sex isn't as you would put it: natural.
>>
>>77141829
no cuckboy, here's how it works:
>take a deep breath
>power output 100%
>lock eyes
>WHY ARE WE YELLING IS THIS HOW ADULTS TALK TO EACH OTHER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CALM THE FUCK DOWN!
>do not break eye contact
>if she attacks you block and counter with a good slap
>if she tries to attack again you bend her over your knee and spank her
>act like a kid get treated like a kid, bitch!
>if she doesn't strike you, good
>if she has a laugh, better

women don't like weaklings, and truth be told if you're getting screamed at by a woman you fuck, it's probably because you're not fucking good enough.
>>
>>77138421
Monogamy is natural, it's a leftover from when humans were hunter-gatherers, it's easier for a small family to move around safely and quickly. You seriously think sexual jealousy is some "social construct"?
>>
>>77145265
>i like making assumptions that have no logical merit.

Sorry guy, just because people agree with the nuclear family and not being degenerate doesn't mean they're stupid enough to believe that race has any bearing on all but a few small genetic predispositions and aptitudes.
>>
>>77145289
on the internet, neither one impacts your own life. pick the one you think will do some help even if they dont agree with you, you'll give them something to think about.

If they are baiting, well, then they got you.

but try to avoid turning it into an ego shitfest. It's in our nature to try and get paid for effort, this is the source driving virtue signalling. Sometimes you just have to be ready to talk to a wall and write it off as a loss.

irl is a different, story though. My modus is ignore them unless they get violent, and then win.
>>
File: deebly goncerned.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
deebly goncerned.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>77138421
the fact that degenerated people like you browse /pol/ unnerves me
>>
File: 1463009229572.png (932 KB, 825x991) Image search: [Google]
1463009229572.png
932 KB, 825x991
>>77143069
You do know that marriage is (read:was) evolutionary beneficial institution, where most men could be able to pass down their genetic material without there being a gender imbalance (as gender imbalance causes social unrest). The destruction of it, that went together with sexual revolution (see: jews) made so that marriage and monogamy would be treated lightly, making it so that it's literally worth nothing.

Now of course a dimwitted person like you goes "great lol xD now I can take a dick up my ass and eat pussy at the same time", well, no, you're wrong, the destruction of morals and tradition lead to a mostly crippled society, as we see that children who are born out of wedlock and live without both parents are more prone to crime, drugs, do worse at school etc. As partners increase, the bonding of two people decreases, making not only you less trusting of your spouse but also her, trusting you family was essential back in the day for healthy mental being. of course you will go "breh breh, she will fuck behind you xD" and "breh breh but I can't suck dick if there's a moral society" well that's simply because of people like you who take this behavior and promote it. Family was the cornerstone of society, this decadent behavior you are describing as "good" and "right" can be seen in Rome after the bachelor law, which in turn lead to it's demise.

And also your dumbfucking opinion which is nothing more but an appeal to nature, which I can simply refute by being as big a retard as you "durr laws arrr not natural, let's have none xD" and so on and so after, do not fall again for the fallacy of appealing to nature, humans are far above nature - one might even argue that the actual difference between a man and an animal is that man understands what is right and what is wrong, what is a sin and what is a virtue, what you are describing is literally animalistic "something that feels good cannot be bad" and is once again dumb beyond belief.
>>
>>77145587
Hunter Gatherers lived in groups of 100-120 that shared partners while females collectively raised children and men taught the males how to hunt and fight. It was a shared thing, the level of exclusivity youa re applying was simply not there.
>>
>>77145586
Never said anyone screamed at me.

And if you really think you can have a relationship without them breaking down into hysterics every now and then than you must not have had many relationships with women.
>>
>>77144210
At the moment Im still hoping that there is something like true love. But its very hard to find. Had it once. Fucked it up because being a stupid kid. But fucking around is nice too.
>>
>>77144926
>far more than I've been on the cucked side
>I'm literally a cuck but it's okay because it's only sometimes
>>
>>77145892
of course they break down. You just recognize them as women and ignore them when they have a tantrum until they calm down. unless they scream at you or attack you, then you put both feet down immediately and swiftly.
>>
>>77145721
yeah it's so stupid to believe that different races that adapted to radically different environments for hundreds of thousands of years might not be totally the same. evolution influences everything except the brain. because feels.
>>
>>77145829
>As partners increase, the bonding of two people decreases,

Literally /pol/ meme pseudo-psychology. It's correlation that study was an analysis with participant variables. There is literally no way to attribute a casual factor from the graph that I know you're going to post. The way that it starts out steep and levels off rather than increasing exponentially implies that the casual factor probably isn't number of partners regardless.
>>
>>77145721
>iq and propensity for criminality are "small genetic predispositions"
>>
>>77145587
>Monogamy
Historically, polygamy is more natural but only in the case with 1male and 2+women
>>
>>77145987
I don't know how many times I have to tell you that you don't understand what that word means. You can't be cucked if you're not in a committed relationship, that doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>77145863
Nice feminist agendad history there.
>>
>>77146198
Lol humans are not monogamous species anon, this is pretty basic stuff. The males fucked the women, got them pregnant, then the females raised the kids while the males taaught the young males to hunt, fish and fight.
>>
>>77146060
Idk why you're arguing with me then, I never said anything contradicting these things.
Women need to be treated like dogs, they bark too much or try to bight you? You train and punish them.
They attack you and refuse to be trained? You get rid of them.
>>
>>77138421
I guess it's great when you're 15
>>
>>77146123
I was talking about black people having more athletic bodies and white people being better at living in the cold.
But, yeah sure, assume more.
It's willful ignorance to say there's no differences between races but the differences don't matter much.
>>
>>77146670
I wasn't aware that sex stops being amazing after 15.
>>
>>77146780
>a 15-point on average iq difference doesn't matter much to life outcomes
Keep 'em coming bro
>>
File: Stupidity Overload.png (1 MB, 1271x889) Image search: [Google]
Stupidity Overload.png
1 MB, 1271x889
>>77143069
>people are actually taking this stoned freshman seriously
>hey man like I want to fuck a girl but I gots a girl already
>shit if I want it it must be right
>yeah smash the patriarchy
>>
>>77146469
Wrong. Men always sleeped around, women tended to want to stick to one partner, usually the alpha male.
This isn't some made up emotional rhetoric this is reality.
Historically many kings have had hundreds of wives.
Historically women have had no more than one husband, except in very rare cases.
This is what humans are naturally inclined to do.
I dont think monogamy is natural but women sleeping around is strictly a result of modern culture.
>>
People bring too much fucking political theory into human relationships nowadays tbqh everyone just needs to calm down and do what comes natural
>>
>>77146946
I'm not really sure what you're trying and failing to say at this point.

I don't known any real research that shows that IQ difference is based on anything but the individual and genetic roll of the dice.

If you're trying to say that there is absolutely no difference between the races than you are just too willfully ignorant to even argue with.
>>
>>77144926

your view of the family will inevitably lead to you or someone else raising a child that is not theirs, at their own expense, making them a cuck.
>>
>>77147110
Slept*
>>
>>77147110
You know nothing about history or humans if you think that women sleeping around with multiple people is something new. Your Viking and Roman ancestors regularly had orgies.

>>77147393
Maybe by the 4chan meme definition. Some kids grandpa raising them will never be a cuckold, some uncle raising a kid will never be a cuck either. These other males don't have to be unrelated.
>>
>>77147073
I didn't think this shit when I was back in college, it's only after I spent a lot of time reflecting on my life, all relationships I've been in and observed and did research into childhood development that I came to this conclusion. as I said 40% of marriages result in cheating. That's not monogamy.
>>
>>77143688
it's not normal or natural, it's bad for society. you're clearly new here.
>>
>>77147635
Viking and Roman ancestors regularly had orgies.
Vikings did not. Romans yes.
But this wasn't the norm in Roman culture until around the fall of their civilization.
It's called degeneracy. People compare the US to the fall of the Romans for a reason...
You probably think viking women were allowed in battle too.
How about you do some actual research instead of reading feminist history articles on the internet?
>>
>>77147635
>Viking and Roman ancestors regularly had orgies
Vikings did not. Romans yes.
But this wasn't the norm in Roman culture until around the fall of their civilization.
It's called degeneracy. People compare the US to the fall of the Romans for a reason...
You probably think viking women were allowed in battle too.
How about you do some actual research instead of reading feminist history articles on the internet?
>>
>>77143688
You are a degenerate. Sorry.
>>
>>77147172
This 2bh.
Just be kind to her and give her the dick
>>
>>77141312
The fact that you made it this far is already impressive.
>>
>>77146108
"probably", nevertheless you are to counter the evolutionary perspective of marriage which is literally culturally universal. Moral decadence that you are describing in Rome was near it's demise, no such orgies ever happened in republic. Note that 60% of females passed their genes while only 30% of males did back in ye olde "how nature intended it" days. You are simply making a recipe for social unrest and decline that cannot work in a functioning civilization.
>>
>>77147372
Are you seriously implying parents wealth and investment in their child has no influence on the child's IQ?

IQ tests can be beaten by practice, retard. In other words, a large part of IQ is acquired learning.
>>
>>77149570
IQ as in how smart you actually are.
IQ test is just a test, ofc you can beat it through practice and study.

What I meant was actual intelligence.
There is little convincing evidence to support that intellect can be changed or influenced.

I don't believe parents can do anything to influence their children's actual Intelligence.
And yes I realize IQ tests can't actually quantify intelligence.
>>
>>77139728
tbf Chads can get away calling for equality and feminism since they're extremely attractive and confident
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.