[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
File: q3T6G2Sw.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
q3T6G2Sw.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
He hasn't tweeted in tweed in two weeks
>>
>>77131027
He died at pulse dude get up to date
>>
File: 1465761474168.png (64 KB, 2000x1236) Image search: [Google]
1465761474168.png
64 KB, 2000x1236
Died in Orlando yesterday. Goddamnit I really liked him too.
>>
>>77131027
He's having another one of his "I don't wanna be popular!!!" moments.

He'll be back.
>>
>>77131617
>He's having another one of his "I don't wanna be popular!!!" moments.

Why does he keep doing this?
Anyone else would have started making money off their shit
>>
>>77131617
Somebody let him know that it's okay to receive a little money from YouTube
>>
>>77131731
Haven't you seen the videos where he freaks out on his own audience? He gets super buttmad that people are letting bad things happen that he takes it all out on his fans and then leaves for 3 months only to come back like nothing happened. He's funny af but also an emo bitch from time to time.
>>
>>77131731

He's wants to be le edgy. It came through in that video of Sargon and milo pissed out their heads aswell.
>>
>>77131731
He just doesn't want to mooch off popularity. Plus he said that he go bored making videos
>>
>>77131617
Will he create a new YouTube account?
>>
>>77131981
>Haven't you seen the videos where he freaks out on his own audience?

Which ones?

>>77132022
>Plus he said that he go bored making videos

He made a video on his brightsidebob alt after saying that
>>
>>77131981
Which video? Name one
>>
I used to like him but he stopped making videos and just did nothing but shitpost on twitter like anyone cared.

That's probably why he stopped posting on twitter. Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>77131027
He has brain cancer, he said he wasn't going to the doctor for cancer, but that's just the cancer talking.
>>
>>77132203
He said it was an "animated shitpost" and doesn't count. He is trying to write a book so gave up on videos.
>>
>>77132203
>>77132255

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvUiHmazZKY
>>
>>77131027
i hope not, i enjoy his video. really liked his livestreams everytime a disaster was happening. hope he will make a video about pulse soon.
>>
>>77131731
Some people have begged to send him money but he always says no. Even when he was having money problems he still didn't take anyone's cash. I think it boiled down to his believing that trolls would interfere with something like adsense or patreon and get anything he tried to monetize suspended.
>>
>>77131731
>Anyone else would have started making money off their shit

Which is exactly what he doesn't want to do, he called out faggots like MundaneMatt and SargonofaCuck for trying to make money and tone police everyone like they have some kind of moral authority.

So of course they all shat on him in response and then Jim said fuck it and quit.

His videos are/were 10x better than anything those faggots put out, Sargon can't stop sucking the muslim cock long enough to see the damage being done to his own country and Matt is a grade A beta who needs youtube to support himself.
>>
>>77133615
He's writing a book? Where did you hear that?
>>
File: Steam Community Mister Metokur.jpg (230 KB, 963x800) Image search: [Google]
Steam Community Mister Metokur.jpg
230 KB, 963x800
>>77131027
He hasn't been on steam in 13 days.He could be ded
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MisterMetokur
>>
He quit jewtube because he doesnt want to be popular anymore or something, again
He just needs to finish his tgwtg video and then he can retire and bang his cowtit gf from sunrise til sunset for all I care
>>
>>77134952
Twitter, he said writing is his new hobby, and he doesn't want to use his youtube persona and sell it to followers because he wants it to sell on it's own merit.
>>
File: sargon of cuckad.png (117 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
sargon of cuckad.png
117 KB, 488x516
>>77131027
he's really shite

the fact that people like pic related have overtaken him in popularity should tell you as much

his gamergate coverage made him and ended him

time to move on
>>
He just doesn't give a shit about "the Internet community". Good. That's a healthy mentality. Be Anon or GTFO. The Internet is shit and full of wannabe fanboys that'll obsess over nothing. Only cucks like Saragon would want to spend his time trying to please his retarded fanbase. He doesn't owe you anything.

I hope he does come back and produces more great content. If not then just appreciate the good shit he made and be thankful.

Good luck Jim, you faggot racetraitor.
>>
>>77135381
Did he say what it would be about? Fiction or something like a commentary on the internet or something?
>>
>>77136776
No, but he really autisticly likes space travel/mans destiny to explore the stars shit. On twitter posted a link to something he wrote on that and it was a little cringy. guessing it might be something in the science fiction genre
>>
>>77137215
Can you link the piece?
>>
>>77134481
>damage being done to his own country
he's 1/4th african. that does more to his views on immigration and nationalism than you'd think. it's similar to jews always seeing themselves as outsiders and sympathizing with the immigrant
>>
>>77137336
shit was months ago, even before he said he started writing i'll try to find it
>>
>>77131420
Why don't people know this. Hell there was a tweet veganmegan showing a picture of him there five minutes before it happened
>>
>>77131731
>Why does he keep doing this?
Because he's egocentric and wants people talking about him
>>
Where's the video, Jim?
>>
>>77137860
You're a fucking idiot. If he kept the Internet Aristocrat title this whole time he would be 10 times as popular, there we be no need for such a retarded gimmick. He does it because he wants to always have a small, non-cancerous audience /r/4chan tier audience.
>>
>>77131731
He wants to be both "part of it" and "above it" at the same time

He'll make videos spreading awareness of things he finds wrong, then claim to be a "spectator" who "ultimately doesn't care" and is just in it "for the lulz"
He's either the type who simply can't take the internet seriously, or he just doesn't have the guts to make something meaningful out of his popularity
>>
>>77137336
http://pastebin.com/eu26zZ90

found it, some man after man shit.
>>
File: 14521687320.jpg (170 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
14521687320.jpg
170 KB, 601x595
>>77139277
Where's the audiobook, Jim?
>>
Didn't he finger a girl on stream with some other guys? Autistic as fuck.
>>
>>77139277
thanks
>>
>>77134301

Jim's an honorable man
>>
>>77141025
Where's the video, Jim?
>>
>>77139277
tweet where he linked it was from march 1st, he talked more about it in earlier tweets, and mentioned it on and off until like the 9th
>>
>>77131731

The best answer to this question is this one >>77134481

As soon as you start earning money off of a popular topic, you lose credibility.

People can always use that as a stick to beat you with, even when what you are saying may be true or completely your own opinions.

As soon as you begin earning money from the content you sell, there is always that question and that doubt as to whether you are doing it because you are passionate about it or because it's a nice little earner for you.

In my opinion. Jim was right to call out Sargon, MundaneMatt and others who proffitted by jumping on the GG bandwagon while he himself hasn't earned a single cent and stayed true to his principles.

Sargon releases a video every day or so, and it seems more and more like a money-making thing for him, which is fine, but don't expect anyone to respect your opinion when there's money involved.

Jim says more in 1 video per month than Sargon and Mundane Matt say in 20 videos each per month combined.

Jim is quality with his own opinions being the motivation.
The others are quantity with money being a motivating factor.
>>
>>77131027
What is his real name? What does he look like? Where is he from?
>>
>>77141025
I can't really reconcile the fact that he's been sick for so long, practically broke with health concerns and he still won't milk us under the impression that he must be honorable to this community. Being honorable to 4chan. It just seems backward and alien. Make a fucking patreon Jim and all your problems will be solved. Literally everyone else has done or tried to do it. This is not the hill a person should die on ffs.
>>
>>77138946
>He's either the type who simply can't take the internet seriously, or he just doesn't have the guts to make something meaningful out of his popularity

He prefers being a free agent, motivated only by himself. He doesn't need to pander to anyone else, or to stick to rigid schedules or rules. What "meaningful" things are you talking about?

Do you think it would work if he was a social commentator/pundit on a mainstream news network? No chance. He would be limited in his views and censored. He would be accused of accepting shekels and spouting populist opinions. His credibility would be ruined.
>>
>>77131027
guy is such a fucking idiot drama queen.

Deletes his shit like a teenage girl and has emotial meltdowns every month
>>
>>77141433

What does it matter?
>>
File: jim.png (271 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
jim.png
271 KB, 1366x768
>>77141433
People think james O'slaughnessy, he's from Minnesota. but he has said on stream he's had dozens of names (although I don't think he denied it)

you can see his face here here at 15:43 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LP6s9y79l4
>>
>>77141588

They're still men who know there is more to life than materialism. Right or wrong whatever the reason maybe it's his virtue and he sticks to it.

Something to respect.
>>
>>77131027
desu taking a few weeks off from social media would do us all good
>>
>>77141867

Give one example of an emotional meltdown or drama queen behaviour.

The guy gives zero fucks. He could easily buid a Youtube channel with 100,000 subscribers and then just delete it and start again.

He doesn't give a fuck about recognition or popularity.
He doesn't give a fuck about earning money from his content.
He is one of a very few who can legit be called honest and not selling out.
There is no narcissism with Jim. The guy is a hero imho.
>>
he does what he's doing for his own amusement. I think he'd prefer to remain largely apolitical, but keeps getting dragged in when something particularly stupid happens. Like SJWs. His video series basically got Gamergate going.

And he doesn't care much for being famous for talking on the internet. As he stated in the stream with Milo: It's just videos on youtube, anyone could do it.

So, who knows! He may be gone for good, he may pull something amazing out of his hat when you least expect it.
>>
>>77142989
yeah, this is only disturbing because he's very sick.
>>
>>77131811
this
>>
>>77142717
>he's had dozens of names

Don't people still do this?

It still feels slightly weird to put my info down online, or if need be cut loose any faggots so they can't find you.
>>
>>77143142
Do we actually know what disease it is? I think I remember him at one time denying it was that serious.

Could be just because he didn't want to have strangers on the Internet offer him pity.
>>
>>77131731
>>77134481
>>77134301
>tfw I'm like him, I could be making shitloads of money off my internet popularity but I refuse because I'm a MUH FREE PRINCIPLE faggot too
>>
>>77143358
something wrong with his brain/head and maybe more. He has denied it's cancer but it's bad enough he can't work and it put him in a lot of debt.
>>
>>77142717

He was doxed along time ago. It's still on the Internet Archive of a YouTube page somewhere. Don't feel like posting but if remember correctly it was during or right before metokur day.

Even then nothing came up. He's always kept to himself and not like he's gives a shit either way. Cant troll someone who legitamly indifferent to it. Wish I had his videos from blimp.tv and other places though.
>>
>>77135364
>cowtit gf
Pics?
>>
>>77143650
she's a gook.
>>
desu desu t b h tb h t bh desu
>>
>>77143501
Dang, that's sad. He might even be dead without us knowing. Or he might die at some point and we won't know about it.

Fuck, it was so great discovering his IA account half a year before GG and using the videos he'd put out for background noise while I did housework or was working out. I miss Jim.
>>
>>77143699
Nevermind.
>>
File: B1ZvW7LCMAAqF5c.jpg (127 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
B1ZvW7LCMAAqF5c.jpg
127 KB, 600x800
>>77143650
She pretty much scrubbed herself clean from the internet after they started dating sadly. i dont have many pics. She used to have bomb cosplay vids showing off her rack
>>
I thought the shooting in Orlando might've brought him back but nope.

RIP Jimmerman
>>
>>77144030
She started a twitter account after but it was suspended due to hate speech.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.