[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Problem is Masculinity POL BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: rtxzbwo.jpg (132 KB, 1600x901) Image search: [Google]
rtxzbwo.jpg
132 KB, 1600x901
http://qz.com/576152/americas-gun-problem-has-everything-to-do-with-americas-masculinity-problem/

Where were you when The Eternal Man was exposed?
>>
it's hilarious that there is a whole industry that only and only feeds on hate of white men.
>>
>This tracks with Carlson’s research as well. “As men doubt their ability to provide,” she argues, “their desire to protect becomes all the more important. They see carrying a gun as a masculine duty and the gun itself as a vehicle for a hardened kind of care-work.” Some envision scenarios where they intervene with their guns to save women and children.

lol republitards, cling to your fragile inborn sense of being a protector.

Its 2016
>>
Duh.

Whether the mass shooter is white, Muslim, black or whatever... it's almost always a fucking male. Less than half the American population, but what percentage of mass shootings in the U.S.?

Time to start profiling men.
>>
File: 1448700259090.jpg (22 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
1448700259090.jpg
22 KB, 480x335
Yeessss, let´s alter nature and get rid of dat extra testosterone.
>>
>>77127779
I agree white people are quite hateful indeed.
>>
>>77127678
>Neoliberalism aims to rob men of their sense of masculinity
>lol git a grip on your masculinity issues

git gud pol
>>
I don't expect I will ever have to use any of my weapons in my lifetime, still have a bunch of them because shooting is fun
>>
>>77127678
I'm ready to kill all women desu
>>
File: 1449577482737.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449577482737.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>77127789
"I feel the world is dangerous so I want to own a gun in order to protect the ones I care for"

OYE VEY! You don't need guns we have the government to protect you, now be a good lil goy and lay down your arms so your wife and daughter can get enriched by muslim culture!
>>
>winkler

https://twitter.com/elizwinkler

a jewish feminist whose twitter feed, surprise, consists of retweeting fellow jewish journalists

https://twitter.com/ElizWinkler/status/704774738405629953

woa, misandry much?
>>
>>77127678
i'm going to be extra masculine today to piss off huffpost readers
>>
Masculine and alpha persona creates competition, and with competition creates progress.

Alphas persona and masculinity build civilisations. Feminism destroys civilisations.

Also, women look at alphas just like men look at hot female models. Beta men and ugly women need not breed.

Yes, men can be violent, but nothing in this would is perfect
>>
>>77128722
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Try to troll pol and troll my own soul.

Forgive me senpais
>>
So they say there's a masculinity problem when the kid in the picture is wearing nail polish?

GG
>>
>>77127678
more deflection from the leftards
>>
>>77127678
The kid has no trigger disipline and is leaning back. 0/10 would not shoot with
>>
>>77127678
>Finger on trigger
This triggers me.
>>
>>77127678
The problem is a crazy muslim was able to get an AR-15 and nothing is being done to find out if he was part of a larger group or acted alone.
>>
>>77127678
You need to archive that shit. I'm not clicking that link and giving that faggot website views. Nigger you're on 4chaN, be smart
>>
>>77127678
Well I guess that explains why this doesn't happen in Europe.
>>
>>77127678
>men wanting to defend their resources.
as if that is a bad thing. fucking cuck
>>
>>77127678
ETERNAL MANGLO BTFO
#WOmanthosesuicidelines
>>
So basically men like guns more. No shit. Men are more built to make things take place so they like making things take place as well as tools that let them make things take place. Guns can do a whole lot of making things take place.

It's about agency, which providing and protecting are subcategories of.
>>
>>77127678
(((quartz.com)))
>>
>>77127789
Then why did my mom go buy a gun after Bernardino when my dad already has one? My mom is 54 and never owned a gun in her life until muslims started shooting people. But I guess it's just because of masculinity rather than the actual reason she provides herself for purchasing the gun.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.