[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS orlando shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 111.jpg (43 KB, 943x707) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
43 KB, 943x707
When people say that "ISIS is not real islam, or real muslims condemn violence" is that an example of the "no true scotsman" fallacy?
>>
>>77127028
Yes
>>
>>77127028
It works both way
>>
>>77127028
Isn't flag etiquette that you aren't suppose to dress yourself in the flags colours/pattern because that's disrespecting?
>>
>>77127028

I keep hearing about "queer/gay/trans muslims," the problem is that their faith directly forbids their existence, how can any person have that much cognitive dissonance is beyond me
>>
>>77127415
Placing faith above reasoning will allow such retarded hypocrisy.
>>
>>77127028
You can see the smugness in her as she continues using her Taqqiah on the dumbass whites
>>
>>77127196
not in the us m80
>>
File: hitler jews did 911.webm (208 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
hitler jews did 911.webm
208 KB, 500x327
>>77127028
Just tell them that the leader of ISIS has his PhD in islamic studies. So you're pretty sure he has a better understanding of islam than the white faggot telling you ISIS isn't islam
>>
>>77127028
Yes. The definition of Muslim is too broad to deny that extremists are not Islamic.
>>
>>77127028
If they are wearing that hijab or whatever on their head, they are against our values and customs and will not assimilate.
>>
>>77127028

She can wear whatever she wants, if she wants to show real solidarity with america she'll take off the fucking headcovering.

Nothing can stop the anti-arab racism that is rampant in the US.
We will never be politically correct again.

About fucking time.

What are you doing to scare your local mudslimes? How will you show your nationalism?
>>
>>77127415
Modernity
>>
https://youtu.be/1Agt0A1Fcrg
>>
>>77127028
Yes
>>
>>77127028
Yes
>>
>>77128069
>I'm gonna beat the crap out of one if they ever wander into my backwater hick hometown, then I'll get drunk with my buddies and we'll drive our pickups around in the mud and afterwards we'll all suck each other off.
>>
>>77127028 (OP)

Of course it is. Muslim apologists try to excuse every single unsavory Muslim behaviour, no matter how common or widely-practiced, with the "No true Muslim" fallacy.

"Millions of Muslim men rape little boys."
>oh well they aren't REAL Muslims
"Most Islamic countries punish homosexuality with public execution."
>oh but that's not REAL Islam
"The Quran specifically calls for the murder of all non-Muslims."
>oh you just don't understand it

When the VAST MAJORITY of Muslims believe or behave a certain way, how can anyone claim they aren't the "real Muslims"? When the majority rape, kill, steal, and want to destroy civilized nations, it's pretty fucking clear they ARE the "REAL" Muslims.

Muslims living in the West clearly know that Islam is fucked beyond redemption, but for some reason they won't abandon it, instead jumping through hoop after hoop to try to excuse and soften the reality of their shitty, barbaric belief system.

Or, of course, they DO support all those violent, barbaric ideas, but they are simply lying to us.
>>
>>77127196
Having a flag print isn't a flag. A flag is distinct from pictures of a flag.
>>
>>77127028

I would say yes, but it's not the best example because most of them are fucking lying.
ISIS wouldnt be able to exist if most Muslims condemned violence.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.