[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The true redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: redpill.png (80 KB, 256x252) Image search: [Google]
redpill.png
80 KB, 256x252
Jews, from the alt-right, from the nationalist parties, are trying to rally us goyim against muslims so that we wage their wars ourselves. When it's done and hypothetically most muslims are dealt with, they'll complete their project enslave us even more. There will be 2 social classes: them at the top, us at the bottom.

All semites should be removed, not just muslims.
>>
File: Netanyahu.jpg (80 KB, 1368x1027) Image search: [Google]
Netanyahu.jpg
80 KB, 1368x1027
can't wait for the next terror attack in France.
I have a feeling it will happen soon
>>
>>77125099
The only person that can save us from the merchants' lies is Gary Johnson.
>>
The true red pill is that most Jews are pretty okay.
>>
>>77125392
Cozy Netanyahu is cool.
>>
>>77125586
>Most jews
Also known as the lower jews who are just barely better than muslims, so not worse saving. They'll be offered higher places once the situation blows up.

I'm talking international jewry.
>>
>>77125510

Gary? Feuk off retard
>>
File: 1465617239502.png (172 KB, 358x327) Image search: [Google]
1465617239502.png
172 KB, 358x327
Some Red Pill m8.

The muslim invasion of Europe is a DARPA plot to destroy the CNN Effect in perpetuity.

It's working.
>>
File: thanks jews.jpg (33 KB, 300x382) Image search: [Google]
thanks jews.jpg
33 KB, 300x382
OP is a smart man. This is 100% true.

And unfortunately stupid fucking white men will run head first to go die by the millions fighting the Jihadist horde on behalf of the Jews, and those whites that remains will be the cucked, liberal, faggots who will ensure that the next 1000 years of white progeny are limp-wristed homos, just like dad.
>>
>>77126213
Damn son have some respect for your veterans.
>>
Most "goyim" are ignorant of the jewish problem because most jews look white but they're not. Jewish people are often very eloquent and charismatic because of their status.

Example: Stefan Molyneux is jewish from his mother's side. He seems smart, acts smart but deep down, he's still a jew.
>>
>>77125744
Nice talking out of your ass Piere.
>>
File: i fought for israel and lost.jpg (12 KB, 224x298) Image search: [Google]
i fought for israel and lost.jpg
12 KB, 224x298
>>77126389

Fuck them. None of them honored their oaths. They haven't done FUCK-ALL to protect America from DOMESTIC threats.

They're a bunch of stupid welfare queens who fight for Jews and anti-western infiltrators.

Pic related: This basketball-American fell for the 'Serve the Military / Serve the Jew' meme.
>>
File: 1457696384640.jpg (28 KB, 480x341) Image search: [Google]
1457696384640.jpg
28 KB, 480x341
>>77126630
Maybe he is smart and successful because he is a Jew? Genetic superiority n shiet you know. Let's start from the another corner, can you name at least several non-Jews who are capable to do Jewish work? I'm really concerned that if you guys will succeed(lol never), Europe will fall due to lack of smart people running it.
>>
>>77125510
Good plan, open our borders.
>>
>>77126630
>but they're not.

So what's white to you? So if a Jew makes a factual statement it's invalidated because he's a Jew?
>>
>>77125586
jidf
>>
>>77125896
explain brit bro
>>
>>77127723
>So what's white to you
European descent. No affiliation at all with jewry, on any parental side.

>So if a Jew makes a factual statement it's invalidated because he's a Jew?
Not on the "factual grounds" but on a moral ground yes. When Stefan Molyneux says "spanking is bad and here's x, y and z arguments why", then it's true. I cannot refute this.
But when they start talking about religions, politics and morals, they have their own agendas to push that are in direct conflict with the Greco-Roman civilization that our ancestors have built.

Check how many times Jews were kicked out of a country.
>>
>>77125099
acting like we don't already know this. Implying that we aren't allowing it to grow strong and form vast powerful nationalistic armies that can be used to kill two birds with one stone.
>>
>>77128676
>But when they start talking about religions, politics and morals

And what has Stefan said you don't agree with? He's so far spot on with every point he makes.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.