[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most based city in North America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>Population made up almost entirely of rich whites and wealthy asians.
>beautiful glass/steel skyscrapers everywhere
>one of the most expensive city to live in the world which keeps the trash and shitskins out
>surrounded by beautiful Northwest mountains and Pacific ocean.
>admittedly there is a drug and crime problem in the east side of the city.
>high sector jobs including video game production and film production available (alot of games and movies are made in vancouver).
>>
>>77119829
Stupid nigger.
>>
>>77119829

Google map it. Literallly 100s of mile of well maintained alpine forest service roads within 90 min of the city. The chances of seeing libcucks on a fsr is 0%

Perfection
>>
>>77121241
This guy knows what I'm talking about.
>>
>>77121482

Can drive on a forestry road for 2 hours, not see a person, and stumble upon a maintained 'recreation area' on a pristine lake or river.

Literally perfection. A 4x4 vehicle requirement effectively eliminates all libcucks
>>
File: 1380333410764.jpg (7 KB, 206x237) Image search: [Google]
1380333410764.jpg
7 KB, 206x237
>>77119829
It's full of libs and jews. Are you fucking joking? Isn't there a pack of blacks that can rape your face? It's the Jeb Bush of cities.
>>
>>77121873
There are no jews or niggers in vancouver. It's rich whites and rich asians from hong kong.
>>
>>77121873

Implying vancouver has blacks

Been to nearly 40 countries now. Vancouver is a god tier level city (assuming you make 6 figures)

Ocean fishing, river fishing, lake fishing, all types of hunting, skiing, hiking,
Backcountry camping....its endless
>>
Average detached home in vancouver is ~2.5million

Income commensurate with being able to pay off that mortgage is ~400k a year (50% tax rate)

What kind of job do you have OP? I know plenty of code monkeys at EA and SAP and amazon here, they dont make half that much. same for doctors
>>
File: richchinese.png (2 MB, 743x1665) Image search: [Google]
richchinese.png
2 MB, 743x1665
behold the people invading my city
>>
>>77122587
If you make 6 figures you are a pauper.

All the business class immigrant asians moving here have aleast 5mil in liquid.

To own a home or a condo you need close to a 7 figure income
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.