[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seriously how can the right argue this? they want to ban everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16
seriously how can the right argue this?
they want to ban everything from abortion to trans people using bathrooms

but when it comes to guns oh no banning things just isn't the answer.

(btw has anyone stopped to think about what the fuck do you think transsexuals were doing before all this shit, it's not like there hasn't been transsexuals since the 1950s or anything)
>>
>>77116226
You're right their hasn't been transsexuals because its not a real "thing"
>>
Don't limit my freedoms! Except the ones I want limited. That's ok because I said so.
>>
>>77116226
>has anyone stopped to think about what the fuck do you think transsexuals were doing before all this shit, it's not like there hasn't been transsexuals since the 1950s or anything
Pretty sure most transsexuals used the restroom of the gender they were born as, not the one they identified with.

If they were even open with it and NOT in a mental institution at the time.
>>
>>77116226
Also, you can make the same argument for the left.

>Ban hate speech!
>Ban guns!
>lmao you cant ban drugs bro, people will get it anyway
>>
>>77116226

Guns are beneficial to society (which even you believe, since you expect cops to have them), unlike abortion or gay marriage. And nobody is banning contraception, just trying to get sluts to pay for it themselves rather than robbing the taxpayer.
>>
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>77116226
When were birth control, abortions or gay marriage banned?
>>
>>77116637
you're right

pretty much what this guy said >>77116463
>>
File: omar-was-lonely.png (825 KB, 900x579) Image search: [Google]
omar-was-lonely.png
825 KB, 900x579
>>77116226
They can't. They are brain washed fools and our congress is ridiculously corrupt.
>>
>>77116226
God fucking damnit how does bullshit like this get 160k likes? I hate Twitter.
>>
>>77116908
What's bullshit about it?
>>
>>77116647
>Guns are beneficial to society
guns are a fucking luxury and not all cops carry guns.

things like birth control, access to to safe and affordable abortions and gay marriage (treated the same as everyone else) should be human rights.

you sound like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>77116226
Who the fuck ever said that birth control should be banned?

Abortion SHOULD be banned, but that's a practice, not a product. Other practices and actions include murder, rape, and theft.

Gay marriage doesn't bother anyone except Rick Santorum and a few diehard social conservatives. That's not the Republican party, that's the right wing of the party.

Also, guns are the only thing on that list that are actually protected by the Constitution.
>>
File: Untitled.png (110 KB, 598x422) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
110 KB, 598x422
>>77117180
>Who the fuck ever said that birth control should be banned?
your presidential candidate, dipshit.

christ, just how much do you people know about the people you are pushing and voting for?
>>
>>77117180
It was actually a major issue in the USA and the conservatards won.

i.e. if your employer does not "believe" in birth control, they can choose your healthcare plan for you so that it does not provide it.

I hope you don't work for a Catholic hospital.
>>
>>77116226
Birth control?
LEGAL!
Abortion?
LEGAL!
Fag marriage?
LEGAL!
Guns?
NEEDS MORE REGULATION!

Ftfy
>>
>>77116226
>insert straw man argument
>seriously how can the right argue this?
>>
>Birth control
The government shouldn't pay for it
>Abortion
The government shouldn't pay for it
>Marriage
The government shouldn't be involved in it
>Guns
The government is expressly forbidden from regulating them

There is no contradiction from me.
>>
>>77117012
>Don't limit my freedoms! Except the ones I want limited. That's ok because I said so.

Stupid faggots have got their gay marriage and tranny shit unbanned so they celebrate and cry about the 'injustice' of the past, but now they want to put limits on other people. I fully support the right to bear arms and no tranny homo is going to take that from the USA and think people will sit and watch them do it
>>
>>77117121
>things that were invented within the last century are a human right

I hhate this meme.
>>
>>77116226
Birth control?
Look, banning things never works. People will find ways to get them.
Abortion?
Gay marriage?
Guns?
BAN IT!

Why there are so many retards who can't understand when they set themselves in a dialectic trap? Spanish tv debates are allways like this.
SAD!
>>
Gay marriage, abortion, and birth control dont have an amendment in the constitution specifically protecting them
>>
>>77117713
>a piece of paper written in the 18th century should definitely apply to 21st century

i hate this stupidity.

keyword: Developing country, what is evolving.
>>
>>77117418
(((Schewitz)))
>>
>>77117121
>guns are a fucking luxury

Nope, guns are essential for self-defence, since bad people (and wild animals) will always exist in the world.

> access to to safe and affordable abortions

Keep your fucking legs closed. Problem solved.

>should be human rights.

WAAAAH, I WANT SOMETHING AT THE TAXPAYERS' EXPENSE, THEREFORE IT'S A "HUMAN RIGHT". What a big baby you are.
>>
>>77118314
>triggered
>>
>>77118048
There also isn't a directive giving the federal government authority to regulate them nor provide them for the people. Just so we're clear.
>>
>>77118154
>>a piece of paper written in the 18th century should definitely apply to 21st century

It's not the age of the document that bothers you, it's the fact that the document is hindering the eradication of individual freedoms and the creation of an all-powerful State.
>>
>>77117121
>Human rights
no such thing. Rights are thing that are naturally inalienable thing, the only reason I can't walk into your house and sodomized you with a radiator pipe right now is because other people will stop it Gaylord.
>>
>>77118154
Please explain which inalienable rights need to be stripped from the people because "current year" demands it.
>>
File: 1404662941462.jpg (79 KB, 501x341) Image search: [Google]
1404662941462.jpg
79 KB, 501x341
>>77116226
>Guns?
Banning it would be a crime against humanity.

>Abortion?
Well, killing babies is in and of itself a crime against humanity and obviously needs to be banned.

>Gay marriage?
Don't ban it, but allow people of all faiths to decline to marry gay couples. Forcing religious people to break fundamental principles of their faith is a crime against humanity.

This is the most retarded fucking tweet in history. It has 164 000 retweets, which is so fucking sad. :(
>>
>>77116226
> Birth control

Yeah, I don't know why that's banned

> Abortion?

Well, you're killing a fetus soo.. That's technically murder.

> Gay marriage?

No one's going to arrest anyone for gay marriage, it was a matter of whether the state should have recognized it or not.

> Guns

False equivalency to anything you said above
>>
>>77116226
Libtards want to ban free speech. What are you going to do when you cant shitpost anymore?

Hey doesnt chiraq have the strictest gun control in america? Why dont you go down to that safe haven and ask the local brothas about jesus and juice!

Ohgawd i saged.......uhhhhhh
>>
>>77116226

>Birth control
Liberals want free shit, we say no. That doesn't mean outright ban
>Abortion
Differing views, but the right views a developing baby as a human being which means abortion=murder
>gay marriage
States rights issue
>Guns
I guess you want to ban the things that will allow you to resist this republican tyranny?

Amateur hour
>>
>>77118410
>i need a gun because bad people
god you're such a pussy lol

>>77118410
rape
complications of pregnancy
failed birth control
condom breaks
terminally ill child

there are many reasons as to why a woman may want an abortion and none of them should matter to you anyway.
>>
File: 1464189067891.jpg (26 KB, 388x388) Image search: [Google]
1464189067891.jpg
26 KB, 388x388
>thinking gun laws still work in the age of 2016

LOL
>>
File: ConsiderTheFollowing.jpg (20 KB, 296x241) Image search: [Google]
ConsiderTheFollowing.jpg
20 KB, 296x241
>>77116226
I agree, banning things doesn't prevent crime. I don't believe in banning birth control. The purpose of making something a crime is to punish/take people out of society for aggression on other people. Owning a gun is not a crime, murder is. Murder is illegal rightfully so, not to prevent murder, but to take murderers out of society.
>>
>>77117418
>voting for lying Ted
>>
>>77118625

He's thinking of the 2nd Amendment, of course (but probably also the 1st because of "free speech that hurts my feelings is hate speech"). In other words, he's just another snowflake Millennial who gets his opinions from Comedy Central.
>>
>>77118625
none stripped, but it should be amended. why not?
like everything else is updated for current times. things should be expanded on
>>
>>77116226
strawman

>Birth control?
no one wants to ban birth control

>Abortion?
this one is obvious, you aren't allowed to murder people

>Gay marriage?
if gay marriage is outlawed then it would be literally impossible to have a gay marriage. no one wants to ban gay relationships.

>Guns?
this one is obvious, second ammendment
>>
File: bastiat.jpg (95 KB, 734x244) Image search: [Google]
bastiat.jpg
95 KB, 734x244
>>77118694
It's not banned. It never was. There is almost nobody advocating for a ban on birth control. Progressives, as usual, are retarded and can't distinguish between "the government should not pay for it" and "ban it".
>>
>>77116226
Abortion kills more every year than both homicide and suicide with guns do in 30 years in this country.
>>
File: live from CNN.png (935 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
live from CNN.png
935 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>77116226
i dont need abortions to defend myself with in case of assault abortion
>>
>>77116637
The left has a MUCH weaker position as guns and speech are constitutional rights.
>>
How can you possibly put the 2nd amendment and what it actually stands for beneath gay marriage, trans rights, and a bunch of other bullshit holyfuck
>>
>>77118900
Good, then go do it legally. Go get your 3/4rths majority, see how well that works out.
>>
File: 1392618406266.gif (2 MB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
1392618406266.gif
2 MB, 370x278
>>77116226
>uses three things that are not banned as an example

NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>77116226

you don't use birth control, abortions, gay marriage to protect your family and property

maybe abortions
>>
>>77118900
I hope you get drafted to the gun grabbing squads and get shot by some crazy hick.
>>
>>77118899
no, i actually don't believe in banning guns. i own a gun.

but the with logic we should revise the amendment to be clear as to what that all entails.

assault riffles weren't invented at that time. do you think they would have wanted people to have access to them? I doubt it.
>>
>>77118765
>>i need a gun because bad people
>god you're such a pussy lol

Are you really this fucking dense? Do you honestly not realize that armed men are the only thing standing between you and getting robbed, beaten, or killed? If the police vanished from the face of the earth today, do you actually think that you wouldn't be in mortal danger? Civilization is incredibly fragile and needs to be protected by force.

>there are many reasons as to why a woman may want an abortion and none of them should matter to you anyway.

Abortion is murder regardless of the circumstances. You can rationalize it out with every cliché in the book, but deep down you know that tearing unborn children limb from limb is bloody butchery of a kind not seen since the Aztecs.
>>
>>77117600
it's that what /pol/ is for :)
>>
>>77119201
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State
They absolutely intended for civilians to have access to military weapons. That is literally the entire point.
>>
>>77116226
>birth control
Allowed
>Abortion
Allowed
>Gay marriage
Legalized state-wide
>Guns
BAN IT
>>
>>77119201
>assault riffles weren't invented at that time.

There is no such thing as an "assault riffle" [sic] in the civilian firearms market, unless you are talking about the extremely limited number of rifles that are fully automatic. Any semi-automatic rifle is potentially dangerous, so you can't single some out to be banned just because they are black or have scary-looking accessories. If you were an actual gun owner you would know this.

And the Internet wasn't invented in the 1700s either, but that doesn't mean the 1st amendment doesn't apply to it.
>>
Send every gun owner or wannabe gun owner to psychiatrist, make them do tests.
If they fail they can't own a gun. Actually you can see on most people if they have funny ideas. The eyes always tell a lot of things.
>>
>>77117671
This. Libertarianism is the true red pill
>>
It's the new way of being a political activist.
You pick various elements from different groups you disagree with and put them all together as if they were all the same and then make your point.
>>
>>77117418
>your presidential candidate

When did Trump say that he wanted to ban birth control?
>>
>>77118905

well, erdogan has banned birthcontrol for women in turkey (so they can breed even more)

bit dunno if he counts as right or just insane
>>
>>77119448

That's what the Communists who ran your country used to do -- use psychiatry as a tool of political control. I would have thought you'd know better by now.
>>
>>77119538
I understand what you're saying, but the person in the tweet is talking about Freedomland rather than Roachland.
>>
>>77119203
>Do you honestly not realize that armed men are the only thing standing between you and getting robbed, beaten, or killed
do you really believe this? do you fear for you life each and every day?
god it must suck to be you. i really hope you aren't one of those who open carries every fucking where they go.

>>77119338
Military weapons were not a thing. it was meant for the right to protect your freedom and land.
regardless of what FOX is telling you, there is no threat to your freedom or land.
>>
>>77116226
Homosexuality should be banned though.

Abortion and birth control should be banned for Whites and mandatory for non-Whites.

Firearms of course should be legal to protect Whites from the anti-White government.

I'd also ban non-Whites in White countries.
>>
>>77116226
>but when it comes to guns oh no banning things just isn't the answer.
It's easy to ban guns. Just change the constitution.

Good luck!
>>
>>77116226
im not for banning guns actually and not because it supposedly cant be controlled
>people will find ways to get married even though their "marriage isnt recognized"
lol
>banning abortion and birth control is a bad thing
birth control is for neither and contributed nearly highhandedly to the state of the west
abortion is for niggers and feminists
>>
>>77116647
Abortion is definitely beneficial to society.
>>
File: liberals.jpg (11 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
liberals.jpg
11 KB, 292x292
>muslim and registered democrat shoots up a gay nightclub
>conservatives need to disarm themselves
>>
File: 1456879212876.png (568 KB, 960x847) Image search: [Google]
1456879212876.png
568 KB, 960x847
Effectively the only benefit to banning guns is adding prison sentence time to gun violence offenders

We can achieve this by punishing gun crimes more harshly without taking peoples' rights to protect themselves.

It still would not stop the mass shooters because they don't care if they live or die and they will just use a different tool if they can't get a gun. The only way to stop them is to stop telling their stories. If someone doesn't think their most glorious achievement isn't going to make the news they won't do it.
>>
>>77116226
All of those things are legal tho
>>
>>77119685
>Military weapons were not a thing.
Yes they were. Private ownership of cannons was allowed.
>>
>>77116226
If birth control, abortion, gay marriage, and trannies were in the bill of rights he might have a point. The left on the other hand wants to ban free speech and the right to defend yourself
>>
>>77116226

>Guns
>Ban it!

Okay.

>Muslims
>Ban it!

No! Banning things never works and the real problem is straight white men!
>>
>>77119685
>do you really believe this? do you fear for you life each and every day?

No, but I live in a remote area of Canada. But in any large North American city, within hours of the removal of a police force criminal behaviour and predation of the innocent would be widespread.

>regardless of what FOX is telling you, there is no threat to your freedom or land.
>FAUX NEWS!!1!

Ever since 9/11 you've been hemorrhaging individual rights like crazy. You have ubiquitous surveillance, indefinite detention, drone strikes, a domestic Gestapo in the DHS, IRS harassment of dissidents... and yet you still have your head up your ass about the threat posed by your government. What will it take to wake you up?

And nobody here watches the cuckservative Fox, so you can put that bogeyman to bed.
>>
Gay marriage is equal to a constitutional right that shall not be infringed, wew laddy.
>>
>>77120021
>Abortion is definitely beneficial to society.

Nah, just reinstate racial segregation, ban all immigration and abolish the welfare state, and the underclass will naturally wither away.
>>
>>77116226
>ban birth control
who has the fuck has ever said this?
if anything, the debate is whether or not should the goverment pay so that whores can continue to open up their legs to continue reproducing like parasites without thinking about the future
>>
>>77119201
PUCKLEGUN
How come the first amendment allows you to post your drivel when the constitution only intended for free speech to be limited to printed press?
>>
>>77116226
everyone who thinks any of those should be banned is a bootlicking cuck who needs the state to tell them what they can and cannot do t bh
>>
>>77119685

How are you supposed to protect your freedom against the state or external threat if you don't have weapons that are "competative"?

If people can't take the responsibility to own weapons, they sure as hell should not be voting either.
>>
File: hsUZqgp.png (260 KB, 610x253) Image search: [Google]
hsUZqgp.png
260 KB, 610x253
>>77120253
>and yet you still have your head up your ass about the threat posed by your government
>said 20 years ago
these words are about as old as, "These are the end of times"

I guess the day the Government comes for us all will be the same day Jesus returns right?
>>
>birth control, abortion and gay marriage are all legal?
>>
>>77120627
>I guess the day the Government comes for us all will be the same day Jesus returns right?

Over one hundred million people have been slaughtered by their own governments around the world over the past one hundred years. Are you really so ignorant of history that you are unaware of that, or so delusional that you think it can't happen in the USA?
>>
>>77116463
SPBP
>>
File: 1325362436482.jpg (18 KB, 264x300) Image search: [Google]
1325362436482.jpg
18 KB, 264x300
>>77119606
>LEAF
yeah our bus drivers and police for example have to do the same. It's an easy yet working method. If you fail you can't do it even if you beg on all four.
I bet my ass you would think twice before sitting in a bus which has a driver who has clearly mental disorders and basically a ticking time bomb.

>muh freedum
Your freedom is faker than a thaiwanese shemale's claim on """""her"""""" anal virginity. You use this as a out of jail card so you can't be caught. Learn this Xiao Lung Khai your deeds have weight, and you must take responsibility for your actions. Don't hide behind words, like the libcucks do all the time. Man the fuck up.

But, if you pass the test then good for you enjoy your gun, you earned it and everyone knows you are reliable, and you know what responibility comes with that.

Oh yes, and I hate commies.
>>
File: ythgb.jpg (92 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
ythgb.jpg
92 KB, 1200x800
>>77116226
Because some people still have morals. Shame it's lost to a lot of people these days, although I can't necessarily say it was any better in the past, but at least back then they weren't cry baby faggots who made empty criticisms on a medium that only lets you post in 140 fucking characters
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 729x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 729x729
>>77117121
>guns are a fucking luxury

Why do liberals hate the working class so much? I guess we can't all be sophisticated intellectuals.
>>
>>77121236
>I bet my ass you would think twice before sitting in a bus which has a driver who has clearly mental disorders and basically a ticking time bomb.

How often does this happen in your country? Are Slovakian buses really such deathtraps?

>Your freedom is faker than a thaiwanese shemale's claim on """""her"""""" anal virginity. You use this as a out of jail card so you can't be caught.

Caught doing what? Harming nobody while owning a gun?

>Don't hide behind words, like the libcucks do all the time. Man the fuck up.

And yet you're the one hiding behind dumb, meathead phrases like "man the fuck up" and "muh freedums" that are meaningless.

>I hate commies

You still sound like one. The Communists also denied that such a thing as individual freedoms really existed.
>>
>>77116226

If you're libertarian none of this is an issue
>>
>>77116226
>birth control
not banned, just not government subsidized. why is that so hard to understand?
>abortion
he's actually right about this one, just look at ireland
>gay marriage
let states decide. shouldn't be a federal issue
>>
>>77116226
This reminds me of the IQ tests that ask you to point an element that's out of place. This moron would've failed hard.

>Birth control
Human action
>Abortion
Human action
>Gay marriage
Human action
>Guns
Object. Ban murder you idiot cunt.
>>
>>77118765
>>i need a gun because bad people

>god you're such a pussy lol

You are absolutely a fucking shitskin, without a doubt. Spic?
>>
You don't have a constitutional right to be a faggot, have birth control or have an abortion. You do however have the inalienable rights set forth by the Constitution to keep and bear arms.
>>
>>77116226
Not even remotely logical.
Not an argument.
>>
>>77121592
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>77121566
We don't have a single insane bus driver, they have to pass the psycho-test half a year. It was just an example.
Guns are not the fault if you have mental problems, you are. A gun is an object, it doesn't have its own will, its user has.

And you do actually hide behind words, so you can justify your shitty deeds, just like the towel heads who yell aloha snackbar and everything they did becomes a ok, becase "ehh its their religion so its ok". Its exactly the same fucking shit libcucks do. Using this as a shield is one of the most disgusting thing a human can do. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Also by this logic I could put on crusader robes and kill everyone who is not christian yelling deus vult, and say Its a religion thing, you just don't get it saracen, while beheading someone?

And for fucks sake you have a DUDE WEED LMAO as pm who goes to gay parades and converted to Islam.
>>
>>77116226
You don't use birth control or abortion or gay marriage for self-defense.
>>
>>77116226
Is it me or are we being raided and shit by Reddit?
>>
File: Powder_29.jpg (17 KB, 490x296) Image search: [Google]
Powder_29.jpg
17 KB, 490x296
>>77116226
Wow!! That really makes me think
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.