[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Faking Empathy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Why are the normals pretending like they give two shits about 50 dead queers and defending a dead muslim who only did what muslins wanted to do. Am I hollow or do they really feel like by acting that it matters that they will be seen as good and noble.
>>
>>77108556
>do they really feel like by acting that it matters that they will be seen as good and noble.

The explanation for 99.9% of retard normie behaviour
>>
>>77108556
value signaling
what people say in front of others and what they say when no one is around are very different things
even says in the bible to pray IN PRIVATE for those doing so in public have already received their reward
>>
>>77108556
feminist here.
We live in a time where men think that by fraudulently showing how empathic and sensitive they are they will get some pussy.

You guys are fucked
>>
>>77108556
Damn right. The people who defend Muslims and then pretend to feel sorry are not even subtly faking it. It's either us or them, you can't defend homo[hobes and then pretend to care about gays.
>>
>>77109268
The more feminists I see, the more I realize that feminism is just a paranoia.
>>
>>77109719
Nothing I've said is incorrect.
>>
The worst part is seeing people say "Our hearts go out to the loved ones" or "We truly feel for the ones lost". Its sickening because deep down they will forget this within a week. If they truly cared they would aid as much as they could. Its all used to save face and show that you are a good person who cares. But in reality, we are all in some way or another, bad people.
>>
File: image.png (295 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
image.png
295 KB, 680x697
>>77109268
>feminist here
Wrong board.
>>
I hope they post on social media and shit in a way to cope with what is happening, but I think they just want everyone to see how "caring" and "progressive" they are. And that femenist anonette(?) made a good point a lot of guys probably do it thinking they'll get pussy (read: NU MALE)

These people say shit about how they care but wont do anything when push comes to shove. That one guy from video in another thread held the fucking door closed preventing people from escaping, one of their own. I doubt I'd be any sort of hero in a situation like that but I hope I wouldn't prevent others from escaping.

Not to mention, liberals defend islam when they're beheading gays or stoning them and beating the shit out of their wives.
>>
>>77108556
its masturbation. many decisions people make are based on that. they do not care to acknowledge what happens afterwards, as long as they get their good feeling, the pleasure, the masturbation, they are happy.

and goverment as well as politicans are happy to provide the masturbation to gain support and votes. they do not care about truth, because that requires question of everything. bring in stupid idiots across the border so you can gain support. its simple, mass immigration is political play, often played by hedonistic retards

hedonism is cancer, people act hedonistic without them themselves acknowledging it. be better than that, ask questions to the point of insanity and you might find yourself truly free. on /pol/ you can get many answers to many questions
>>
>>77108556
>do they really feel like by acting that it matters that they will be seen as good and noble.
Bingo
Also, everyone is terrified of being labeled as racist, islamophobic or homophobic
>>
>>77110202
>>77109719
You realize that poster is from Australia, yes?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.