[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ loves fags now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: circuit.jpg (17 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
circuit.jpg
17 KB, 300x225
It takes one Muslamic man to turn /pol/ and the conservative zeitgeist into a throng of fag lovers.

The conservative Americucks are scarcely any different from their liberal brethren.
>>
>>77106025
True. Me and a few others have been voicing that /pol/ was slowly being subverted for a while now.

It's too late. Only a matter of time till /pol/ is filled with Muslisms and other minorites who "condone" such actions, but are our "allies" against a threat, that for some reason, never goes away.
>>
we as a majority never hated gay we hated when they spread the culture around and make bull shit up
milo has not made bullshit up so he is a ok
for fuck sake turkey
>>
File: CGdGXDRW8AAfd-D.png (56 KB, 228x457) Image search: [Google]
CGdGXDRW8AAfd-D.png
56 KB, 228x457
>>77106025
nothing wrong with faggots, let them take other men instead of our sexy women.
>>
>>77106025
fags
>fuck each other in the butt
>usually at their homes
>where i dont see them
>spread aids - between other men
>want marriage - so a change of vocab and some tax rights

mudslimes
>religion of peace - everything will be peaceful once we are all converted to the right one of like 50+ variants
>shoot up public places with citizens in them
>demand we fix our life for them out in the streets
>build/demand mosques where houses or business could be

dunno but one of these sounds like a bigger nuisance to me as a white male.
>>
>>77106025
/pol/ doesn't love fags, /pol/ just hates them less than muslims.
>>
>unironically supporting death for people you don't particularly like
And don't give me that shit about fags making society collapse
>>
>>77106025
We hate muzzies more than hate fags.

It's not fucking complicated. One side want's to blow you up, the other just wants to blow you.
>>
>>77106365
And we have beta-male degenerates too
>>77106300
Gtfo. Faggotry are the one mental illness that doesnt get you sent to the asylums thanks to libtards.

Not for much longer though, everyone sexually identifying as autistic or whatever crap will be roaming the streets in three years from now if the trend isn't stopped
>>
I don't care what people do in their bedroom, as long as they don't deal with my business (unlike Muslims) I have no problem with gay people.
>>
File: 1389549940498.png (83 KB, 905x624) Image search: [Google]
1389549940498.png
83 KB, 905x624
>>
>>77106519
And you wonder why your societal fabric, your youth at your education institutions, your daily interactions, etc. are being tainted by degeneracy.
>>
Fags are always on /pol/ and have sided with us multiple times. Mudsmiles are the real threat brothers.
>>
>>77106025
If hating Muslims must require tolerating fags, then I will.
>>
File: happydaysnigger.jpg (73 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
happydaysnigger.jpg
73 KB, 300x250
>>77106602
>closetfagot
aww, is someone sexually confused and forced to hate on faggots to be approved by /pol/tards?
>>
>>77106025
Fags generate no direct threat, I've never seen fags attacking people in the name of homosexuality, most of them are just functionnal normal guys loving to buttfuck each other, they don't reproduce (at least for now) and they will always be a very low part of the population.

In any case faggotry is already widely accepted in the west, it is a battle of another age.

War against Islam is the battle of our generation, all energy we have should be directed toward defeating it and purging it as much as we can, it is not only a cultural but a humankind threat, this death cult can thowback us in an obscurantist totalitarian age.
>>
>>77106965
We'll see what you have to say when your emasculated son is forced into a blouse and tutu by his government school and buttfucked by transqueerliquid drag queens
>>
File: yes.jpg (25 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
25 KB, 495x495
>>77107421
>>
>>77107421
Better than converting to Islam.
>>
File: 1440708812445.jpg (105 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
1440708812445.jpg
105 KB, 639x720
>>77106025

>a site based on emotions changes their views based on an emotional event

what else is new? The SJW do the same
this isnt a site about studing politics, its about power, and whatever you can use to gain it
>>
>>77106025
The shill is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a newfag, cuck, shitposter, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Stay mad sandgook
>>
R.I.P. Blackfish

Such a tragedy
>>
>>77106761
Islam is the ultimate degeneracy. A billion people living the will of a man dead for more than 1,400 years. Sacrificing their own sons and daughters. Sacrificing all human development.

And for what? Because pork is icky?

The single most degenerate faggot is more human that the single most altruistic Muslim.

ISLAM IS MORE OFFENSIVE THAN ACTUAL ASS FUCKING!

Put that though your fucking brain. Mohammed is shit, and you burn in hell for simply imagining otherwise is possible.

ISLAM IS SHIT!

Stop being so fucking stupid over it.
>>
>>77106025

gays = don't like them, don't want to see their filthy degeneracy in public. easy to fix, just legislate against faggots in public like 90% of state counties already do

muslims = very much hate, disgusting culture and governmental system disguised as a religion that seeks to overthrow every system it comes in contact with, very difficult to deal with, solution is either death or removal.
>>
>>77106025
It sucks that bait threads get more than one reply these days. I'm mad at /pol/ for that. We had hundred of these yesterday
>>
>>77106676
as long as they dont steal your shekels right Shai?
>>
File: 1444219886476.jpg (38 KB, 366x464) Image search: [Google]
1444219886476.jpg
38 KB, 366x464
>>77109041
>steal your shekels
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.