[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some people claim that if we legalize drugs, This will happen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: guns.jpg (11 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
11 KB, 266x190
Some people claim that if we legalize drugs, This will happen.

1)Eliminate the criminal market place
2)Massively reduce crime
3)Restore our rights and responsibilities
4)Make all drug use safer

If we replace the word drugs for guns, then you will have the reasons why the ban on guns could be problematic.

I don't support the use of drugs or guns. However we need to be realistic about the implications that a ban on guns will create.

Australia is OK because we don't have any neighbors and Australian government is not at the same level of corruption.

Think about it, drug cartels operating in the borders with a weak borders policy smuggling drugs and guns.

Moreover think about this as well, France with all their strong gun regulation couldn't prevent the Paris attack from happening. Terrorist will not stop committing terrorist crimes just because there is a ban on guns, if you are willing to kill 50 people in cold blood no regulations will stop you specially if you can find guns in the black market.

If you think that a ban on guns will help to prevent terrorist attacks or mass shooting, you are not addressing the problem properly.

Sorry for my English, I am not Australian by the way.
>>
>legalize drugs
>my taxmoney is now used to prolong the life of heroin/meth addicts and supply them
>>
>>77103832
You also have to take into account the amount of people that will violently resist gun confiscation. It would start another civil war.
>>
>>77104135
Better used to help them than imprison them. It's costs between 40000 and sometimes over 100000 dollars a year to house one prisoner. Drug addicts can be rehabilitated, violent criminals are the ones not worth saving.
>>
>>77103832
I have even better proposal - legalize all criminal activities! Result would be astonishing - 100% crime drop, no crime at all!
>>
>>77104505
Your sarcasm is retarded.
>>
>legalizing drugs
Why would you do that?
>B-B-But I only take a little bit of meth guys don't worry :DDDD
>>
File: 1465310299047.png (347 KB, 600x788) Image search: [Google]
1465310299047.png
347 KB, 600x788
>>77103832

This is actually a good argument. 8/10
>>
>>77104505
OR you could just ban all niggers, Muslims, and Mexicans.
>>
>>77104360
I still dont see the point to pay for someone's rehabilitation/hospital costs over damage he has willingly done to himself.

That's like crashing your car and making others pay for it.
>>
>>77104600
A little meth is good for test taking. But just a little.
>>
File: 1465476829789.jpg (27 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1465476829789.jpg
27 KB, 640x539
>>77103832
>mfw don't give a shit about logic

GUN CONTROL NOW
>GUN CONTROL NOW
GUN CONTROL NOW
>GUN CONTROL NOW
GUN CONTROL NOW
>GUN CONTROL NOW
>>
>>77104720
I don't think you should have to pay for someone's stupid mistakes, but I would rather my taxes go to rehabilitation than into a corrupt private prison system. Honestly we just need to kill them but I was trying to be realistic.
>>
>>77104135
>legalize drugs
>tax the everliving shit out of them like cigarettes
>druggies contribute more to the healthcare system then they can take out

Wa la

Side effects:
>Druggies rob and kill your wife's son because they need drug money
>>
>>77106289
as opposed to
>alcoholics kill your family because they need booze money.

oh wait they can't because they are drunk and they dont need to because booze is cheap and available due to competition.
>>
>>77104679
You are not being realistic.
>>
>>77104135
First, I was trying to make a point regarding the ban of guns, my intention was not to divert the subject.

Second, You are doing that anyway.

Third, You can prevent tax payers from paying drug addicts medical treatment.

Fourth, Is more than obvious that heavy drugs should not be legal.

Fifth, Is an open conversation, I am just saying that the ban on guns could provoke unexpected results.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.