[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i actually had hope in him, since he was portrayed as a far right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: why.jpg (42 KB, 401x495) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
42 KB, 401x495
i actually had hope in him, since he was portrayed as a far right candidate, time went on, and change didnt take place, why are they not doing this why are they not doing that

i started suspecting it but i remained in denial until i saw the syrian refugees news the other day. now I see it was foolish of me to expect salvation, this country is beyond repair.

what will you do? we'll now have terrorirsts and im afraid to keep taking the metro :(

argies of /pol/ how do you cope with this?
>>
Fill me in.

I thought he was going to be a way better president than the commie girl
>>
>>77102607
The Jews will never allow a pure right-wing party to exist as long as the have globalist power. We have to cut them and their collaborators out of the world system before we can reclaim and rebuild our nations.
>>
File: heroe.jpg (70 KB, 636x362) Image search: [Google]
heroe.jpg
70 KB, 636x362
>>77102727
promoted as a white hope, conservatives and right wingers voted for him, we all had hope in him, i thought he was gonna deport immigrants, the streets would be safe, niggers would be scared and there would be order. turns out hes just letting more african shitskins in, bolivians and other filthy mestizos as well, and now we also have syrians, the police is complete shit and nothing has changed whatsoever, he promoted change yet we are the exact same as before

even with all its flaws this was the last good guy we had in office, now hes portrayed as a devil and died in jail. i thought macri was gonna release the imprisioned military but nah obviously, fucking kikes dont want that

>>77102776
yeah, now im afraid trump will be the same
>>
I just wanted to see the police breaking the bones of the fucking autists that protest on the streets every fucking day I study on the morning and then work till 8pm and always have to deal with this motherfuckers that have time to be on the fucking street eating and drinking the whole fucking day, this country took every hope I had for the human race or at least people in here.
>>
>>77104173
these too, the refugees thing was the drop that spilled the cup. like the police are fucking retarded and literally anyone could go into the metro or anywhere else for that matter and plant a bomb, we have no army and we are going to be blown to pieces
>>
If a politician isn't basically scandal-free and doesn't come pre-loaded with an understanding of Die Juden, they will accomplish nothing.

This is why Trump is such a threat.
>>
>>77102607

I'm not saying I told you so. But I told you so.

http://katehon.com/agenda/us-victory-argentine-elections
>>
Looks like a liberal to me
>>
>>77103363
He will be the same in many ways, but he will be less worse than Hillary. That said, part if me wants Hillary to win to drive this nation apart, but that is specific to my nation.
>>
>>77104731
Like we had a better choice, Don't get me wrong I hope Trump wins but how is he scandal free?
>>
>>77104731
> with an understanding of Die Juden

Why do you think Trump married all his children to Jews? He acknowledges their power and is attempting to create his own dynasty tied in with them.
>>
>>77104907
we had no choice, it was either this or communism. i chose the least worst

>>77105264
this doesnt fit with his proposals, he'll have to let go of one of the two
>>
>>77107473
Naw it works, the "War of Terror" has been mostly a proxy war for Israel and Saudi interests, and Donald has been vocal against ISIS and Iran.
>>
>>77103363
Maybe with Bolsonaro in brazil you guys might be able to fight against the kikes, assuming they both work together
>>
Macri is the same shit as the Kirchners, but well mannered

No frer market, retarded 'social politics' shit, refugees in a country with areas way poorer than the Middle east, no control whatsoever against thugs blocking streets, etc.
>>
>>77108091
Our economy minister simply doesnt know what he's doing. He says he's just as Keynesian as Kicillof.

He is literally hoping for 'inversors' who will save this country in a country where the tax burden is hell and that has low tax countries like Chile and Brazil near.
>>
>>77105073
Are you sure English is your first language?
>>
Can you explain exactly what Macri is doing that's such a problem? Is he importing gorillions of shitskins or just a token amount (~5,000-10,000) to placate (((our globalist overlords)))?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.