[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't remember, did Bush ever try to make shootings and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: obama-radical-islam.jpg (56 KB, 660x399) Image search: [Google]
obama-radical-islam.jpg
56 KB, 660x399
I don't remember, did Bush ever try to make shootings and so forth political and take away people's amendment rights?
>>
Yes, he raped our rights while waving 9/11 in our faces.
>>
>>77101769
lol this

/thread
>>
>>77101609
no he was busy invading 2 countries and having fun flash games made of him, one where he dodges shoes, one where you give him a haircut, one where he dodges bananas, so good.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/dancing-bush/en/

Classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxNprnas7i8

The world got super serious with Obama, because, everything, he, says, is, so, important. Lol, he's so boring and pretentious.
>>
>>77101769
obama has presided over the worst increase in gun violence
>>
File: marc_theissen.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
marc_theissen.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>77101609

We weren't as deep in the Jew bullshit then. It was just getting started.

But Bush was the first to say, "Islam is a Religion of Peace", right after 9/11.

Pic related: it's the Jew speechwriter who put it in his mouth
>>
>>77102349
Bush presided over the worst increase in assault airplane violence.
>>
File: 139.png (13 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
139.png
13 KB, 300x100
>>77102687
>assault airplane violence
>>
File: crime.jpg (30 KB, 696x468) Image search: [Google]
crime.jpg
30 KB, 696x468
>>77102349
also that's bullshit, by the way. the only thing that's increased is sensationalist reporting.

all crime is down, but you wouldn't know it to hear liberals scream their fucking fool heads off about needing gun control all the fucking time.
>>
>>77101609
Nope, but Clinton did before him!
>>
>>77102954
i was just pointing out that 7 of the 10 worst mass shootings happened under Obama
>>
>>77103075
>obama has presided over the worst increase in gun violence
Mass shootings are irrelevant to gun violence. It's a drop in the bucket. Niggers will kill more people than that tomorrow and nobody will say anything.
>>
>>77103651
context was orlando and mass shootings
>>
>>77102954

>believing statistics

Oh, is this like the unemployment number that considers you employed when you give up looking for a job?

I bet this doesn't count crime if the victim dies.
>>
>>77101609
He mostly ran 9-11 and set up all the new cucked government agencies on that sham (homeland security, TSA) Bush wasn't interested in grabbing guns, just cucking us with a phoney war on "terror"
>>
>>77101609
Bush did what Dick Cheney told him. Nothing more, nothing less.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.