[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Current Gear]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1464571858679.jpg (412 KB, 950x604) Image search: [Google]
1464571858679.jpg
412 KB, 950x604
>Top Gear ratings fall to 2.4 million, the lowest for any episode in its 12 years history

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/jun/13/top-gear-viewing-figures-fall-to-new-low

What went wrong?
>>
Kicked out the only funny brits.
>>
Obviously viewing figures mean nothing and you're just being racist and sexist.
Stop doing those things.
Please watch.
Please laugh.
>>
Because it was the Jeremy, James and Richard show.
Now it's not.
>>
Because of anti-islamic hate speech obviously op c'mon it's 2016.
>>
>People don't like Chris Evans
>It's become another Chris Evans show
>Forced diversity on the last show popular with middle aged whites on the BBC

From what I gather people like Matt Le Blanc and Sabine Schmitt.
Matt because he's just an actor doing a role and he's doing it well and Sabine because she's a genuinely talented driver who's entertaining.

It's the other bits people hate.
>>
The daily mail killed it.
>>
>>77097729
Top gear was all about the trio.
This is no surprise. Personally, I've got no interest or the time to invest to learn the format and the characters. I'll just wait for the new show that the guys are preparing.
I mean the annual special that they used to make were amazing. Scripted? Yes. Entertaining non the less though.
And now they're making a show which effectively each episode is based on those special ones. It will be like Christmas on every episode
>>
I usually skipped the parts where Jeremy talks to some random "celebrity".

I watched the "news" segments where they sometimes make politically incorrect jokes and the bits where they go to drive around the world in very nice or very shitty cars and have some jolly good scripted banter. Without that stuff it's nothing.
>>
File: 1379328051133.jpg (96 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
1379328051133.jpg
96 KB, 858x990
>>77098176
>The daily mail killed it.

Got a link for that Nigel?
>>
I just want to see Clarkson and bois doing bantz and nice roadtrips.
>>
>>77097729
>>77097729
The BBC only allows the Guardian within it's offices.

They obviously thought this article from last year made sense.
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2015/mar/11/jeremy-clarkson-suspended-eco-feminist-top-gear
>>
Stig will be revealed as a muslim woman from Syria. Mark my words.
>>
File: 1458502150337.jpg (60 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1458502150337.jpg
60 KB, 960x720
>>77098295
>there will never be a western Batsu-Games featuring these guys
>>
>>77098744
You dont have to wait much longer. Their new show is premiering in a couple months
>>
>>77098685
>I usually skipped the parts where Jeremy talks to some random "celebrity".

You missed some nice bantz then.
I didn't know like 90% of the celebrities and i still found it quite entertaining at times.
I appreciate it even more now seeing what that retard Evans did to this segment.

But yeah, the news were the absolute best. And now it's completely gone. Fucking retards. Not that it would be as good without Clarkson, Hammond and especially May but still, good job getting rid of the best segment.
>>
>>77097729

I hope it fails. Its horrible now.

Evens is too flamboyant and douchy to aconnect to the male population.

Joey is a nobody who know nothing of European cars or European driving or anything about Britain and it seems like he doenst want to be there. He's a terrible choice.

The rest are affirmative action filler. Sabine is the only one with talent and shes not cute anymore so who cares.

Roll on October and the new Clarkson show!

Also this really doens't belong on /pol
>>
It's funny, because BBC America is still playing the old re-runs of Top Gear featuring Clarkson, Hammond and May.

I watched the first episode of this 'new show' and it was absolutely shit in comparison. I'm glad to see that it's tanking. Especially after how cocky that asshole Chris Evans was acting on twitter after the debut episode.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.