[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy is unironically degenerate as fuck. How in God's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: Capture.png (52 KB, 616x353) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
52 KB, 616x353
This guy is unironically degenerate as fuck.

How in God's name is he popular among you? It's a disgrace.

This is infiltration, but not as we know it.
>>
File: 1465808192050.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465808192050.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>77095547

You don't get it, britbong. Much like Lolbertarians, Milo bridges the gap of the redpill. Being a faggot, it makes libshit heads explode to criticize muh gay rights.
>>
>>77095547
Explain how being gay is degenerate
By being gay you remove your genes from the gene pool and decrease the amount of gay people.
>>
>>77095704
first post best post
>>
>>77095547
Only gay I accept
>>
File: image.jpg (284 KB, 800x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284 KB, 800x553
>>77095547
>mfw he dies of AIDS because he was fucking terrorists
>>
>>77095547
>muh freedumbs muh ancient grease
>>
>>77095839
If that was true there'd be no gay people, idiot.
>>
>>77096415
There eventually won't be
No way of knowing how many closet gay men fucked women
>>
not gay just trolling

obviously
>>
>>77095839
>implying being gay is an inheritable genetic trait

how would that even work
>>
>>77096415
Throughout civilization gay people married and had children because they were forced by society to do so. And then they sucked cock on the side. Nowadays gays barely reproduce anymore.
>>
>>77095547
His faggotry is a shield behind which he can hide while he flies around the world triggering liberals.
>>
I've been posting here for years and I'm a pedophile.
>>
File: FN.gif (1 MB, 1274x955) Image search: [Google]
FN.gif
1 MB, 1274x955
Did you know? Nietzsche actually advocated for a pedophilic relationship between elder alpha males and young guys/twinks. This train of though ranges far into the left and alternative education, leading to several scandals in schools of their thought in Germany.

The right has always been "degenerate" as fuck. One could even argue that "being degenerate" is actually more of a semitic, christian-judaic idea, and certainly not Roman patrician.

In a certain way, Hitler, just like antisemitism in general, was the ultimate consequence of Judaism.
>>
>>77095547
This guy is new as fuck.

He actually sincerely believes in the degeneracy meem.
>>
>>77095547
Ever heard of Pim Fortuyn? He was also aggressively gay and the leading anti-Islamist in European politics until a lefty cunt shot him in the head.
>>
>>77095547
>This guy is unironically degenerate as fuck.
NO FUCKING SHIT HE'S LITERALLY A COAL BURNING FAGGOT THAT WENT AROUND IN A COP SEX UNIFORM WITH DILDOS TO A CONVENTION
>>
It's a fucking SMOKESCREEN. Learn from the kikes, retard.
>>
>>77095547
Anon, hes faggotry is hes greatest weapon against lefties/sjw.
>>
Too bad dat faggot wasn't in da club dat nite.
>>
>>77096639
homofaggotry is a social disease, not a physical one like schitzophrenia. AIDS is pretty physical though
>>
>>77095547
Because butthurt lefties.
>>
>>77096868
>social disease
There is literally 0 evidence of this
>>
>>77095547
He's not popular among us, he never was.
>>
>>77096111

Ty mens. May we have more happenings. Praise kek.
>>
File: 1443256885366.jpg (76 KB, 777x397) Image search: [Google]
1443256885366.jpg
76 KB, 777x397
>>77096271
mfw terrorists die in droves in 10 years from getting ass slammed by Milo who had AIDS
>>
>>77095547
i like him
fuck you saying who i can or can not like
your the worst dad ever
>>
>>77096912
its true, the lie that people are just "born dis way" is a way to trick young men into a life of hedonism and help the self propagating nature of the degeneracy
>>
>>77096626
Sexual attraction to men. The gene makes women reproduce more and the gay sibling can still hunt and gather and defend the young.
>>
>>77095547
i hate him. only shills and newfags make those "based milo" threads
>>
>>77097239
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
Then explain this
>inb4 jewpedia
It has citations
>>
>>77095704
I'm not gay but the first thing I noticed in this pic is that Trump looks fucking great here.... n-no homo desu
>>
I don't understand why can gay can be a problem, this comunauties bother nothing else people , is not why do you live next to a gay that you will become gay and i don't think it's Append a mass shooting by a gay for the gay comunauties
>>
>>77097392
explain what? animals pleasure seeking? they also eat their own shit and kill eachother for stealing rocks, thats pretty much what they do, humans are capable of reasoning beyond base instincts
>>
milo, sommers, gad and many others are controlled opposition - jews noticed they're slowly getting btfo by general leftism that they have planted themselves - all the privilege talk, pro-muslim/pro-palestine sentiments, people noticing all the right-wing shit in israel and antimixing sentiments jews have towards others, classism and anti-elite sentiment of the left etc - so they're trying to push back

all these people are still anti-white, want you gone and are for racemixing and immigration, just done 'smart' - as in not letting 'anti-jewish' people in

and you're all eating their shit straight out of their asses cause you cherry pick some tweets that happen to match your views, while ignoring others, gj, asswipes

captcha: images with juice
>>
>>77095547
Unironically die of cancer please achmed

Milo is incredible and we love him
>>
>>77095704
When did Tom Selleck become USSS?
>>
File: 1465481222865.png (334 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
1465481222865.png
334 KB, 600x606
>>77095547
>a literal niggerlovong jewish faggot
>>
>>77097392
i am not a nigger to be considered as animal jammal. if you want to reason your faggot behaviour dont drag me into it.
>>
You know you can be a rightist without being religious right? Mussolini is the father of nationalism and he was an atheist, there is no reason to hate faggots if you are not religious, their assholes their rules.
If you don't like it you can stick to your Israel puppet cuckservatives and their brainless evangelist followers.
>>
I'd infiltrate his asshole tbph. I'm not even gay.
>>
>>77095547
He and his team of degenerates will be discarded after the Trumpenreich is established
>>
>>77095547
So is Peter Theil and so is Matt Drudge.

But that their mere existence drives lefties crazier than they already are, so its all good
>>
>>77095547
its not even true, kek. Modern anti viral medicine effectively means AIDS is no longer a fatal disease.
>>
>>77095547
you're one jaded, humorless fuck bruv
>>
>>77098642
you are, tbph
>>
>>77096728
>One could even argue that "being degenerate" is actually more of a semitic, christian-judaic idea,

You can. I would argue that the notion that European pagans or pre-Jew-influenced European people universally had some sort of non-moral "anything goes" ethic is itself a Christian-Judaic slander.

I would also argue that the features of Nazism were Judaic: blood and soil and the volk; connection to a cooked-up ethnoreligious supposed ancient past; eugenical inbreeding; expansionist designs; guru-figures and charismatic leadership; notions of "lesser races"; overreach and self-destruction; ethnic cleansing as a feature.

Nazis tried to become Jews to protect themselves from them, and this turned out to be a fatal mistake.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 256x192
>>77095547
The left tends to ignore or silence anyone immediately if they find out the other person identifies with a certain group.
>republican REEEEEEE
>GUN owners REEEEEEE
etc.

The right tends to atleast hear the person out before calling them a dumbass, which is ironic really because the left is supposedly so tolerant of other people.

The funny thing is is that even when someone on the right finds out a lefty is a complete dumbass, they're still usually willing to have a civil discussion. which is more than anyone can say about the left. Just look at any protest at a trump rally.

Milo has some good points. Which is why he is not automatically discredit by the right simply for being gay.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.