[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOULD I GO TO HELL IF I SHOT UP A MOSQUE /pol/ I FUCKING HATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: alex_jones_crop.jpg (54 KB, 429x566) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones_crop.jpg
54 KB, 429x566
WOULD I GO TO HELL IF I SHOT UP A MOSQUE /pol/

I FUCKING HATE SHITTY MUSLIMS AND THEY NEED TO DIE

IM A CHRISTIAN
>>
>>77091830
go to church you faggot
>>
>>77091830

Shut up. No need to give the likes more ammo.
Off yourself if you'd be such a coward.
>>
>>77091830
According to Christian doctrine, yes.
>>
Wew you shouldn't do that op
>>
>>77091830
No, you'd go to Valhalla.
>>
File: 1449858646382.png (24 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
1449858646382.png
24 KB, 382x379
>>77091921
>>77091935
>>77091946
>>77091954
>>77091961
>>
>>77091946
*If you die before you can sincerely repent for your sins
>>
>>77091830
Killing just a single mosque full of shitskins does little in the grand scale. Sure, you remove ~20 kebabs before you get killed, but your actions will cause sympathy to the muslims and allow extra migration of 10´s of thousands extra there.

Be smart, be efficient. Try changing things on a grander scale and combat the spread of muslim influence with political movement. You can remove and kill a lot more shitskins that way than through a single moment fit
>>
>>77092174
Good idea brother
>>
>>77091830

there is no hell , become a meme and live forever
>>
>>77091830
Calm down, if you do. You'll be giving them a year's supply of politically correct food, and they'll protect the poor little muslism victims
>>
No.
Kill them all.
T. Santiago Matamoros saint and apostle
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.