[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thunderf00t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Thunderf00t_3927[1].jpg (16 KB, 272x225) Image search: [Google]
Thunderf00t_3927[1].jpg
16 KB, 272x225
Is he using these retarded arguments ironically? I don't follow any of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33BDDAUV8vg
>>
>>77091330

he's saying get raped by a shitskin in the name of Science
>>
>>77093284
This really
What he says is
"I'm scared I might lose my reactor so please just accept getting raped for science funding"
>>
He wants more rapefuel for Europe

ThunderCuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjurpiJ973A
>>
>>77091330
Let me guess he's pro-remain, right?
He's also a scientist, right?
Yeah that makes a lot of sense -- scientists are only beholden to their masters and their money grants, not for any other reason. You cannot trust these guys for valid political discourse, only thing they care about is where their funding comes from, and at the moment it's coming primarily from the EU -- which, by the way, we pay £2.30 to for every £1 of funding we receive anyway, so...
>>
>>77094007
This. Every single researcher is going to be pro-teet sucking. They need that sweet govt. milk and they're going to push anything that means more funding
>>
Nice to see even his supporters aren't falling for the bullshit.
>>
>>77091330
I don't get it either, he talks about scots and how they wanted out, then he talks about rich oxford kids who are now the head of our government, how leaving will affect muh research,his dad getting cancer and how the nhs failed him and how the uk won't 'go anywhere' by voting out.

thunderf00t has gone insane. he should stick to debunking pseudoscience and leave the politics to the rich, i mean the educated.
>>
>>77094131
Don't forget the Arts funding for folks like Izzard and the others.
>>
>>77094007
When did truth end in the hands of mercenaries?
>>
>>77091330
Well he is an Athiest so it's not suprising that he would vote for a big super state
>>
Scientist like taxpayers to pay for their MEMEresearches (Global warming, Cancer..etc)
>>
>>77094497
How do these things even correlate? Are you retarded?
>>
>>77096952

Most atheists like big government
Molymeme who is an atheist even admits it.
>>
>>77094007
>>77094131

Why do you think nobody can be truthful? That nobody can compartmentalize and everything one does is for one single goal.
That people are driven by one single thing, like their jobs, or money.

1)people do things for others without anything but a good feeling for helping another
2)people who are aware of how personal bias works can and do try to overcome it and take it into consideration when analyzing or thinking about situations.

Do you run your lives and see life through a single prism? Maybe you do, maybe thats why you think others do. Sorry to tell you but not everyone is such a moron.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.