[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mass shooter calls police before mass shooting to state he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1402766770431.jpg (110 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
1402766770431.jpg
110 KB, 500x608
>mass shooter calls police before mass shooting to state he's gonna do that shit in the name of islam
>"NOT ALL MUSLIMS!! WASNT A REAL MUSLIM ANYWAY!! ITS THE RIGHT WING THAT PUSHED HIM TO THAT!"

>guy does mass shooting without claiming anything and turns out he was a christian
>"CHRISTIANS ARE ALL LITERALLY TERRORISTS!!!! FUCKING BAN JESUS AND GUNS AND TALKING IF YOURE WHITE!! YOURE ALL THE SAME!"
>>
Are you retarded m8? We've had muslims here for many many years and none of that shit has happened...Dont you think its america's fault for fucking their shit up? You reap what you sow

Goddamn with these stormfags in here unable to use simple logic.

Εισαι kυριολεkτιkα kαθυστερημενος αδερφε, τραβα ρουφα λιγο αkομα τη πουτσα του kασιδιαρη kαι μπορει να ισιωσεις ηλιθιε
>>
>>77090582
>he advocates hellenoturkism
disgusting
>>
>>77090714
>he advocates hellenoturkism
how exactly?
when you beat the shit out of someone for years you cant cry like bitches when he hits back..we havent done anything to them and literally nothing has happened to us because of them..these are facts
>>
>>77090582

yeah the only thing that happened is they put you into debt by not paying taxes. fucking retard faggot kys
>>
File: 1465571348062.jpg (65 KB, 574x779) Image search: [Google]
1465571348062.jpg
65 KB, 574x779
Reminder
>>
File: muslimredpillislam.png (158 KB, 743x1152) Image search: [Google]
muslimredpillislam.png
158 KB, 743x1152
Obligatory:
>>
i think it wasn't islam motivated, he just wanted to grab those 99 virgins when he realized that he will die soon
>>
>>77091000
>we're in debt because the 0.005% of muslims we have dont pay taxes
at least you probably get government money for your disabilities so you wont die on the streets
>>
>>77090582
Get fucked, faggot.

I'm coming to liberate your females after we settle our business with the mudslimes.
>>
>>77091362
>settle our business with the mudslimes
you mean gathering crowds of thousands to mow down and then crying on social media about it?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.