[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim’s true face revealed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1465762448576.jpg (2 MB, 2732x2954) Image search: [Google]
1465762448576.jpg
2 MB, 2732x2954
Don't forget to spread this, anons
>>
File: hmm.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hmm.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>77085960
Don't forget about this one too.
>>
TRUE FACE REVEALED?? Have you ever seen any muslim thinking killing gays was not a good thing frog? God media fucking sucks.
>>
Search twitter for "orlando" and "faggots" and tell me what kind of supportive American tweets you find.
>>
>>77087295
wat dafuq?
>>
>>77087295
Holy shit /pol/ is right again.
>>
>>77085960

>> ignoring a white guy was literally about to do the same thing

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html

>> christian white supremacist pretending like they give a shit about homosexuals now

>>ignoring that bigoted whties can be just as bad:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_homosexuals_in_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Holocaust
>>
>>77087405
Nice taqya Ahmed.
>>
>>77087405
Oh excuse me, I read your message too fast. Thank you.
>>
>>77087295
I know you're not going to like this, but there is a simpler explanation... They're walking them over to the ambulances because they were shot and ran away from the club.
>>
File: busted.jpg (32 KB, 408x632) Image search: [Google]
busted.jpg
32 KB, 408x632
>>77087295
>>
>>77087295
So what's this supposed to mean?
>>
>>77089590
mudslimes want to tell us that it didn't happen
>>
>>77085960
Hay all you faggots out there post this all over any faggot forums and websites that you know!!!
>>
>>77085960
Can any Arab speakers confirm? I can't see all the things it says but my Arabic is not great.
>>
>>77085960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJOdmsJ-5vg
>>
>>77087295
They left one way, then extra police vehicles arrived from the direction of the nightclub to drive them to the hospital. If you watch the whole video you see them loading them on.
>>
>you all will be burned in hell
How?
Hell does not exist neither heaven.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.