[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have noticed all these spree-shooters look completely different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: fag_eliminator.jpg (92 KB, 932x570) Image search: [Google]
fag_eliminator.jpg
92 KB, 932x570
I have noticed all these spree-shooters look completely different in their photos. Like almost like they are different people.

Its either a side-effect from their programing. Or people susceptible to this type of act also have a compulsion to change their appearance.
>>
>>77075578
Its called time ausbro

It continues moving forward , infinity
>>
>>77075709
Its more than that.
>>
>>77075930
imagination also does help.
>>
>>77075578
Clearly reptilian.

Where was the Queen during the shooting? This may be her way of letting off steam.
>>
File: 1447243155703.jpg (14 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
1447243155703.jpg
14 KB, 320x300
>>77075578
The Koran sucks your soul.
>>
>>77076489
There was same phenomenon with James Holt.
>>
>>77075930

His face looks stronger and weaker in some pics

maybe preparing for a shootout is stressful stuff that made him clench his jaws more and led to a stronger looking face

other than that its all just haircuts bro
>>
>>77076836
yeah it turns out that people slightly change over time.
>>
>>77075578
His widow's peak is shaved in the mugshot. What does this symbolize in islam?
>>
>>77077096
a haircut.
>>
File: batman.jpg (125 KB, 1703x815) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
125 KB, 1703x815
From the strong denial by pyscops ITT, I'll take it I'm on to something.
>>
>>77077460
human faces are not set in stone they change over time due to many factors
>>
File: vlcsnap-8363-01-01-12h57m19s569.png (262 KB, 710x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-8363-01-01-12h57m19s569.png
262 KB, 710x480
>>77075578
>Or people susceptible to this type of act also have a compulsion to change their appearance.
I think they are unsure of their identity, or they would have found something to side with, a social network that gives them stability, friends.

Omar here was probably a closet homo and thought it was utterly haram to talk to infidels. So what kind of an identity can you build on that? There's not a lot of choice.
>>
>>77077542
There is normal aging and haircuts, etc. But this is much more extreme and bizarre. It can be coincidence that it happens to virtually every spree-killer.
>>
>>77077826
it literally happens to everyone. thats how aging works.
>>
>>77077977
Aging, explains this? >>77077460
>>
>>77078297
nigga got fat
>>
>>77078297
aging, different angles, different cameras.
>>
>>77078297

he's making a strange face in the left pic
>>
>>77078406
oh yes, right. I forgot.

Typical cameras used for selfies like iphone cameras have an issue where they distort near field objects.
>>
>looks the same in all photos
>>
>>77077460
you can tell it's the same guy you fucking morons, he got thick and cut his hair because he's fucking incarcerated now. The nose is still the fucking same and the lips. You faggots are goofy, go take a pic in a mirror reverse image then take one with the camera on you no mirror, see how different you look.
>>
>>77078776
Not all of us have ugly asymmetrical faces. js
>>
>>77078575
But he has a buzz cut and glasses in some photos, and slightly longer hair and no glasses in others.

This could only be the CIA conspiring with Hollywood to access their expert makeup artists. I mean glasses off? And sometimes on? Who else could accomplish this task?
>>
>>77075578
Media spectacle shootings are carried out by people under forms of advanced mind control.
>>
>>77078297
You are obviously a young kid. Watch and see how all the people you know from school change over the years. It will happen. It happens to everybody.
>>
One tenant of Islam is to take care of your body. Being overweight is seen as an insult to Allah and to your fellow Muslims because you are clearly taking more than you need, along with abusing what Allah gave you.

There are plenty of fat asses, sure, but I'll bet you they're not among the more radical. By far the fattest females are the trendy converts who will move on once the thrill wears off.

Look for dramatic weight loss as an indicator of radicalization. Seems like this guy followed that trend.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.